Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? (6529 Views)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Hehe amazing, its almost like you will run out of batteries soon. Perfect hardware and advance programming
Ofcus its political, that's why they make laws to abort babies, (male babies)
That's why family court will take all of your shit and give it to the woman if you refuse to obey and be a good slave
That's why you have the metoo movement
That's why a woman word is law. Women don't lie
That's why women get shorter jail sentences, a woman can destroy the twin towers and get a session with a therapist as punishment
So yes thry are way ahead of you wen it comes to politics, all becouse of people like you with your male belive fantasies
Anyways now they want to destroy you, so you go to war and blow bubbles and hang around to see your enemies charging towards you with hope that their might be some good ones in there. I bet the people of Troy felt the same way when they received the Trojan horse. "Hey look at that, I told you they are not all bad, see? They have given us a horse" year right actions.

but arent you in nigeria? where all these things doesnt affect you

why carry another man's trouble on yourself

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

but arent you in nigeria? where all these things doesnt affect you

why carry another man's trouble on yourself
Jesus even feminists makes more sense talking. You probably don't pay attention to history and sure don't care about the future. Like Feminism is not western thing, like shoes and dresses and technology is not a western thing. Wow I heard ur great great grand parents invented Christianity.
Me and you, we are talking two differnt things obviously. You are talking about the good in people and am talking about the feminist agenda
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
The hallmark of marriage is love,compromise between the couples!
Both being responsible for each other and sacrificing for each other. Feminism was to create equal rights and opportunities...its objective was not to eschew masculinity or femininity. Masculinity and femininity has its essential role who those that CHOOSE to retain or dump them. I personally,can not date a simp or a beta male. I am not attracted to weaklings or guys that show emotions(nothing irritates me as much as a guy that shows emotions). It was not to oust out traditional roles(except harmful ones and the ones outside the confines of the law). Choosing to retain or dump gender roles was /is a choice to be made by each human. You can be a feminist that cooks soup,or feminist that is an astronaut. Both are good choices. Feminism should not affect individuality and uniqueness.
The purpose of feminism is for girls to go to school,vote,participate in politics,equal work pay, take up certain careers etc...
How couples run their homes should not concern feminism.
Couples should decide before marriage how they handle their affairs. If you want to go to work as a female and make the man cater for the kids at home,its fine! If you want to stay at home and cater for the kids while the man toils,its fine. Its not feminism business how couples run their home. Feminism should not affect people choices or paths.
Feminism should not create a recipe for a marriage.
Everyone should marry their spec,don't make anyone bully you or call you toxic for your choice. If you want an equal partner in marriage,sort one who agrees to be equal to you and marry. If you want one that will be submissive to you or you will be submissive to,sort one and marry with no guilt.
As long you aren't forcing your choice on a spouse and everything is mutual agreement before marriage then you are on the go.

The issue with third wave feminism is mostly rants/nagging and victimhood. As a feminist,I will marry a man that suits my person,so they will be no power tussle. Why not marry someone who you are compatible with so they will not be daily arguments or cry of oppression? Is marriage not more than who will pack dishes or who will pick the kids from school? This are all petty things neither men or women should be concerned of. This are things that should give spouses joy to do. Serving each other in whatever way you can should give couples joy.

Marry who you can live with,love and support yourselves. If you have to argue over petty things or create a power tussle over minor issues as couples then there is no love there.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sterope:
That guy is paranoid.

Next in his paranoid list is how aliens plan to turn all humans into robots

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Preshy561(f): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Both being responsible for each other and sacrificing for each other. Feminism was to create equal rights and opportunities...its objective was not to eschew masculinity or femininity. Masculinity and femininity has its essential role who those that CHOOSE to retain or dump them. I personally,can not date a simp or a beta male. I am not attracted to weaklings or guys that show emotions(nothing irritates me as much as a guy that shows emotions). It was not to oust out traditional roles(except harmful ones and the ones outside the confines of the law). Choosing to retain or dump gender roles was /is a choice to be made by each human. You can be a feminist that cooks soup,or feminist that is an astronaut. Both are good choices. Feminism should not affect individuality and uniqueness.
The purpose of feminism is for girls to go to school,vote,participate in politics,equal work pay, take up certain careers etc...
Couples should decide before marriage how they handle their affairs. If you want to go to work as a female and make the man cater for the kids at home,its fine! If you want to stay at home and cater for the kids while the man toils,its fine. Its not feminism business how couples run their home. Feminism should not affect people choices or paths.
Everyone should marry their spec,don't make anyone bully you or call you toxic for your choice. If you want an equal partner in marriage,sort one who agrees to be equal to you and marry. If you want one that will be submissive to you or you will be submissive to,sort one and marry with no guilt.
As long you aren't forcing your choice on a spouse and everything is mutual agreement before marriage then you are on the go.

The issue with third wave feminism is mostly rants/nagging and victimhood. As a feminist,I will marry a man that suits my person,so they will be no power tussle. Why not marry someone who you are compatible with so they will not be daily arguments or cry of oppression? Is marriage not more than who will pack dishes or who will pick the kids from school? This are all petty things neither men or women should be concerned of. This are things that should give spouses joy to do. Serving each other in whatever way you can should give couples joy.

Marry who you can live with,love and support yourselves. If you have to argue over petty things or create a power tussle over minor issues as couples then there is no love there.
God bless you kiss
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Was that part she belonged to?

There are many(or most) that are anti-men. Especially on social media they always talk of men,men,men...
Example is Solomon buchi and several other online feminist that can't do a day without talking of men.
Many call masculinity toxic,and advocate for it to be eschewed completely.
Even on this forum we have some men are pigs/men are scum conveyors...
There are a lot of anti-men feminists. There are also liberal feminists that are just concerned with women getting equal rights as men,with no aversion or approval of masculinity
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Jesus even feminists makes more sense talking. You probably don't pay attention to history and sure don't care about the future. Like Feminism is not western thing, like shoes and dresses and technology is not a western thing. Wow I heard ur great great grand parents invented Christianity.
Me and you, we are talking two differnt things obviously. You are talking about the good in people and am talking about the feminist agenda

why fear for something that doesnt affect you.

just because feminism is a western thing does not mean it will affect all over our society

no laws are changing because a feminist cry. we are not the west, we have our own way of lives just because the west brought Christianity, dressing and technology to Nigeria doesnt mean there arent people who dont believe in western dressing, Christianity and dont use technology.

lets be realistic

will family court take all of your shit and give it to the woman if you refuse to obey and be a good slave in Nigeria- No
Is abortion legalise in Nigeria-No
is metoo movement popular in Nigeria- NO
is a woman word law in Nigeria - NO
do women get shorter jail sentences in Nigeria- NO

so why suffer yourself over issues that wont affect you in your life time
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pansophist(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:
did you mention ngozi chimamanda as egalitarian? Lol
She went to a catholic church wearing a Shirt that revealed quite much of her arms,the usher told her to put on a shoar,
she refused. She said the priest and the usher oppress women and she said the priest was misogynistic for the dress code laid out. She stubbornly walked into the church and she this is what we have to emulate-rebellion!

My impression about Chimamanda is based off her books, speeches, and how the media generally portrays her. She may represent what you discussed about, I dont know, though, I see her quite positively.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb8cRenDMOg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandit_Queen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoolan_Devi

redpill ignoramus

those must be your heroes. weak willed cunts who gang up on women who dare to see themselves as equals
small wonder you are so intimidated. all this information was a click away, and you could not check. your lazy brain is thoroughly intimidated y the fear of strong women smiley

Hehe was all that really necessary?
I respect people that pay bills. Men or women
If I see a female military officer with an Ak47 she 100% have my respect. If she can stand her ground thou.
I respect pregnant women
I respect mothers
I respect a female 1st class student
I respect a female C E.O
Sure respect the bank tailer lady that gives me my MasterCard
But I will never ever, ever respect anybody with this kind of attitude you have, pulluting all over the place, matter of fact Bleep you
I have one of those types of movies too (The Root)
And your strong Indian woman should have strategies a plan to go against a pack of men that are stronger than her, more dominant in the society but no your strong woman got rapped hehehehe I don't know about you but that sounds like a loser to me. If you are going to start a war, make sure u have plan not to get ur head cut off.
But I guess strong independent woman who call other people dumb just rather start a war and expect other people to come safe her. I don't need to be empowerd to know that I should stay away from that militery woman with an AK47. Hehe i can imagine inteligent independent women will rather tount her and complain how thy got shot. Hehe
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:
You are more obsessed with them than they are with you, tbh. Do they even want to marry you?I bet the answer is NO.

Everyone should find his/her type.

The Naija girls that break your hearts and make guys whine online are not the supposed feminist. Deal with those ones first.

You won't marry feminist, you won't marry non-virgin, you won't marry single mother, you won't marry evening newspaper, you won't marry broke girls...you won't marry dumb girls. finally 90% of Naija girls are all of this. Last last na goat una go marry.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dimples0303:

I think you might be talking about one's character... I don't understand the enemy part. Maybe it's the misunderstood version. If that's the case, then go and understand the understood version, and then make a decision for yourself but not for others.

This version you grasped should be avoided, that we can agree on.
OK ma
I'm not a feminist and I don't plan to understand anything about it.
PerdoƱ me but I believe there is nothing to gain in it.
Men and women were created with a special purpose and the earlier everyone(both man and woman) realizes that the better.
And yes I'm not against anybody's wish. You are a feminist GOOD after all everyone is free to believe in whatever he/she likes.

Men will always be men AND women will always be women in the presence of wisdom and freedom.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pansophist(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I personally, can not date a simp or a beta male. I am not attracted to weaklings or guys that show emotions(nothing irritates me as much as a guy that shows emotions).

Why are you not attracted to/and what is wrong with guys that show emotions?

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Phenomenal16(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:
Honest opinions only please.
..If I were to be a guy...I won't try it
How can I be rubbing shoulder with my wife
Nigeria ladies too dey overdo feminism... They own just too much
A woman should respect the man as d head .. there is nothing like assistant husband ....
The man should also luv d wifey
Marriage is all about submission on d part of the woman....then luv on d mans part...
Rubbing of shoulders = to divorce

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..If I were to be a guy...I won't try it
How can I be rubbing shoulder with my wife
Nigeria ladies too dey overdo feminism... They own just too much
A woman should respect the man as d head .. there is nothing like assistant husband ....
The man should also luv d wifey
Marriage is all about submission on d part of the woman....then luv on d mans part...
Rubbing of shoulders = to divorce
Slow down mann, we not in the medieval times, nobody says submissive any more and u shouldnt expect anybody to be submissive to you. You sound like that Xerxes guy in that movie 300. Mutual respect thou is not too much to ask for. But you know ferminist really don't respect men. How can you respect your oppressors

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=TheRedpillguy post=84320632][/quote]

You are celebrating rape of women as a sign of dominance? So if some white rednecks lynched you for talking back to them, they are also justified for putting the uppity nigger in his place?

You see what you are? No different from them. A loser whose place in society is only guaranteed by others being held down. No wonder you are afraid of feminism. The thought of a level playing field where you will be relegated has you shivering on your boots.

You should read up more on poolan devi. She had her revenge.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Marry who is compatible with you and shares your ideology simple.
I for one cannot marry a man who hates feminist has low self esteem to feel intimidated by anyone including women. cool Incan't comman be dealing with insecurities and egoistic lots.
I love the ones with confidence.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Phenomenal16(f): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Slow down mann, we not in the medieval times, nobody says submissive any more and u shouldnt expect anybody to be submissive to you. You sound like that Xerxes guy in that movie 300. Mutual respect thou is not too much to ask for. But you know ferminist really don't respect men. How can you respect your oppressors
...OK u can marry one,u hear... Bye
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

You are celebrating rape of women as a sign of dominance? So if some white rednecks lynched you for talking back to them, they are also justified for putting the uppity nigger in his place?

You see what you are? No different from them. A loser whose place in society is only guaranteed by others being held down. No wonder you are afraid of feminism. The thought of a level playing field where you will be relegated has you shivering on your boots.

You should read up more on poolan devi. She had her revenge.

If the redneck is hostile and he is lynching cabable, with other rednecks behind him r also lynching cabable and the odds are against me, I ll probably play along and take them one by one letr. Can't just go talking to a bunch of white dudes that can get me killed. You probably never read the art of war before.
About celebrating raping women. You are probably missing the point. Since you didt consider, the time, society and culture of that movie at that particular time. Do you know what thy did to slave who tried speaking up or trying running? They wea hung. so if live in the 16th century, I ll have plan. Not act stupid n get reaped or hanged
I have no problem with plain field, I guess I just need to keep saying that. Am never ever threatened by women like ever. I make enough money to get whatever I want, if s girl is making money too? Wow boss girl. I admire all type of bosses. So the plain field part u just have to explain it to me some more cus maybe what is reaching me is differnt, then again am dumb so we ll never know.
My problem is with people disrespecting, you know people like you that keep calling me out, if u call me out, I will show out.
I will not tolerate any form of disrespect from a boss, independent woman, man, ferminist.
The only people who have the disrespect pass from me are children, old people, my mother, people carrying guns
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

If the redneck is hostile and he is lynching cabable, with other rednecks behind him r also lynching cabable and the odds are against me, I ll probably play along and take them one by one letr. Can't just go talking to a bunch of white dudes that can get me killed. You probably never read the art of war before.
About celebrating raping women. You are probably missing the point. Since you didt consider, the time, society and culture of that movie at that particular time. Do you know what thy did to slave who tried speaking up or trying running? They wea hung. so if live in the 16th century, I ll have plan. Not act stupid n get reaped or hanged
I have no problem with plain field, I guess I just need to keep saying that. Am never ever threatened by women like ever. I make enough money to get whatever I want, if s girl is making money too? Wow boss girl. I admire all type of bosses. So the plain field part u just have to explain it to me some more cus maybe what is reaching me is differnt, then again am dumb so we ll never know.
My problem is with people disrespecting, you know people like you that keep calling me out, if u call me out, I will show out.
I will not tolerate any form of disrespect from a boss, independent woman, man, ferminist.
The only people who have the disrespect pass from me are children, old people, my mother, people carrying guns

You are talking foolish drivel . You must think life is a movie. I will get them later. You really should read more.

The rights you have today, people fought for them. They were not handed on a platter of gold. If the people before you, men women, negros etal had your lazy mentality, blacks would still be standing up for kids on buses, 10
Years olds would be calling you boy, and you could be lynched for looking at a white woman.

The feminism that is scaring you so much started right from the 1700s when women did not even have the right to vote.

Left to you women in this country should also sit down. Do you know how many women are destitute once their husbands die in this country? Do you know how many women have to stay in marriages where they will die?

But left to you, they should sit down and wait for a better time.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

why fear for something that doesnt affect you.

just because feminism is a western thing does not mean it will affect all over our society

no laws are changing because a feminist cry. we are not the west, we have our own way of lives just because the west brought Christianity, dressing and technology to Nigeria doesnt mean there arent people who dont believe in western dressing, Christianity and dont use technology.

lets be realistic

will family court take all of your shit and give it to the woman if you refuse to obey and be a good slave in Nigeria- No
Is abortion legalise in Nigeria-No
is metoo movement popular in Nigeria- NO
is a woman word law in Nigeria - NOm
do women get shorter jail sentences in Nigeria- NO

so why suffer yourself over issues that wont affect you in your life time
I also suffer for the fact that 8billion years from now, the earth will become inhabiteble so it is imperative for us to developed a technology that can find human a new planet in the universe for them to live.
Seems like you don't see Nigerian ferminist online here
You don't know that all the girls with have smart phones and they are talking to fermistst, how do u think u can the Nigerian ferminist online here the first place
Do you know that this girls graduate from schools every year in thousands. m not saying there is anything wrong with female education
All it takes is one ferminist, with a person like you to enforces those laws with the support of the west. It will be agree or perish type of deal. well but like u said, I hv nothing to worry about it is not affecting me.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

You are talking foolish drivel . You must think life is a movie. I will get them later. You really should read more.

The rights you have today, people fought for them. They were not handed on a platter of gold. If the people before you, men women, negros etal had your lazy mentality, blacks would still be standing up for kids on buses, 10
Years olds would be calling you boy, and you could be lynched for looking at a white woman.

The feminism that is scaring you so much started right from the 1700s when women did not even have the right to vote.

Left to you women in this country should also sit down. Do you know how many women are destitute once their husbands die in this country? Do you know how many women have to stay in marriages where they will die?

But left to you, they should sit down and wait for a better time.
You are talking about provoking a bunch of white dudes that can lynch you to death and you think I am the one that thinks life is a movie. Amazing
You probably blind to strategy cus you missed the part wea I said, I will pick them up one by one. But well this is not a pissing contest I will only talk abt fights with a woman if we enter a ring but if u think u are weak you can sit back down. You literally wea a skirt I won't be me mad at u
What is it with you fermistst always starting a conversation with you are foolish, dumb or you won't get pussy. You do realize that only makes u look bitter right? I bet gandy or King nver spoke like that and look at what they have accomplished, I don't understand your logic really, how do you expect to get what you want by pissing people off. Well m not mad. Its a woman thing I guess
You talking about rights, you mean the rights that men fought and dieid for? Well am not going to war for a ferminist bitch I rather take one to head and be done with it.
Last part about leaving. Women can't understand loyalty so not ur fault again is a hoe thing I guess.
You don't understand why soldiers will be commended to hold their fire at a war front why the enemy is fearing at him.
Cus you are selfish that's what. You want to tagalong as the going is good then bail when is not.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Finally a woman with sense. Thank you for your contribution very well articulated. Thank you, thank you. You should make more friends so that they can stay in good company.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pocohantas(f): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:

There are many(or most) that are anti-men. Especially on social media they always talk of men,men,men...
Example is Solomon buchi and several other online feminist that can't do a day without talking of men.
Many call masculinity toxic,and advocate for it to be eschewed completely.
Even on this forum we have some men are pigs/men are scum conveyors...
There are a lot of anti-men feminists. There are also liberal feminists that are just concerned with women getting equal rights as men,with no aversion or approval of masculinity

I am yet to see them on Nairaland.

On NL, there are way more anti-women posts than otherwise and no one is even talking about them.Brings me back to my first post, I haven't seen what special love they have for the non-feminists. They insult females at every given opportunity. So, nothing special in who they choose to marry. The challenges are the same.

I have a friend who talks about Solomon Buchi, finds him amusing I think. I have always told him the guy is a clout chaser. A colleague of mine put up one of his tweet yesterday- I couldn't make any sense out of it. I like to believe he is just being mischievous. I'll be doomed if he isn'tgrin grin

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by MedicH: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Cuccitini:
I would prefer a lesbian to a feminist cos if a fvck d hell out of d lesbian she will be straight

Lol my guy. Once the living hell goes out of her she will be delivered.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
pansophist:

Why are you not attracted to/and what is wrong with guys that show emotions?
I have most of them around,I find comfort in their stoic personality. Plus I am the type of person indifferent and passive in a relationship,so the active one has to be logically in order not to sail the relationship to hit the rocks. Some time logic and rational beats fluctuating emotions. The active one should possess it while the passive ones can be emotional
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

I am yet to see them on Nairaland.

On NL, there are way more anti-women posts than otherwise and no one is even talking about them.

Brings me back to my first post, I haven't seen what special love they have for the non-feminists. They insult females at every given opportunity. So, nothing special in who they choose to marry. The challenges are the same.

I have a friend who talks about Solomon Buchi, finds him amusing I think. I have always told him the guy is a clout chaser. A colleague of mine put up one of his tweet yesterday- I couldn't make any sense out of it. I like to believe he is just being mischievous. I'll be doomed if he isn't

I gave up tackling them(misogynts) on NL...I gave up because it brought out the worst of me (rudeness)... They are a sorry bunch.

Actually my post intended to state that they are some feminists online that are beyond the objective of equal rights..some want masculinity ousted by all means.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pocohantas(f): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I gave up tackling them(misogynts) on NL...I gave up because it brought out the worst of me (rudeness)... They are a sorry bunch.

Actually my post intended to state that they are some feminists online that are beyond the objective of equal rights..some want masculinity ousted by all means.

I guess I have to visit that Twitter. Looks like the sisters there are hot. I might not like or support them, but I enjoy how uncomfortable they make some brothers. Yea, some. Because I have noticed the most uncomfortable are those who are not even fair in their own ways. cheesy

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Marry who is compatible with you and shares your ideology simple.
I for one cannot marry a man who hates feminist has low self esteem to feel intimidated by anyone including women. cool Incan't comman be dealing with insecurities and egoistic lots.
I love the ones with confidence.
Yeah right! Shaming tactics to comply again.
Feminist have an agenda to kill all the men leaving 10% for reproduction purposes
They create laws to abort male child to achieve this purpose
Ferminist incoureges women to be promiscuous. Since men don't owe women Bleep everything until u r 30 then find a beta provider to settle down with then devorce him anytime u feel like. Nothing wrong with this thou. Nobody seems to be cearing abt the mental heath of the children. No loyalty
Yep ferminism is a man hating philosophy. This list can go on forever. So yeah Bleep ferminism
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pansophist(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I have most of them around,I find comfort in their stoic personality. Plus I am the type of person indifferent and passive in a relationship,so the active one has to be logically in order not to sail the relationship to hit the rocks. Some time logic and rational beats fluctuating emotions. The active one should possess it while the passive ones can be emotional
Thanks for your response.

I asked because so many times, I've heard women, feminist especially put forth that men should be free to express emotions, to cry, and just let it out which in itself, is nothing wrong, albeit, reality has thought me that men expressing emotion in most cases is counterproductive. It's an instant attraction killer to most women. The exception I know is if he expresses emotions for strong issues after being known to be stoic and tough.

Women love stoicism, it is a necessary trait a man should have to make her feel secure. A man that explodes emotionally with any difficulty will make her feel unsafe and have a long term domino effect for her to fall out of love, or not fall in love in the first place. Before my preteens, I know for sure that I felt unsafe if my dad expresses weakness or fear (e.g not going outside in the middle of the night to fetch my school uniform and dry inside because its started to rain). Also, women by nature have an elevated perception of fear, so a stoic man is far more attractive than an emotionally expressive man.

In the light of the foregoing, its predicate that there is a disconnect between what women say they want, and what they respond to. For example, if men express their feelings and difficulties they are passing through, they are silenced with tags such as "man up", weak, cry baby, man child etc. Its clear that you just cant believe when men are told to express their feelings, and so far, men have learnt not to be emotionally expressive.

Sure, there may be women out there that have no problem with a crying man, but it's always better to stick to the model that works, and has survived the test of time. Stoicism is bae.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Yeah right! Shaming tactics to comply again.
Feminist have an agenda to kill all the men leaving 10% for reproduction purposes
They create laws to abort male child to achieve this purpose
Ferminist incoureges women to be promiscuous. Since men don't owe women Bleep everything until u r 30 then find a beta provider to settle down with then devorce him anytime u feel like. Nothing wrong with this thou. Nobody seems to be cearing abt the mental heath of the children. No loyalty
Yep ferminism is a man hating philosophy. This list can go on forever. So yeah Bleep ferminism
Na you know na your problem be that.

I remain a feminist.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:
You are more obsessed with them than they are with you, tbh. Do they even want to marry you?I bet the answer is NO.

Everyone should find his/her type.

The Naija girls that break your hearts and make guys whine online are not the supposed feminist. Deal with those ones first.

You won't marry feminist, you won't marry non-virgin, you won't marry single mother, you won't marry evening newspaper, you won't marry broke girls...you won't marry dumb girls. finally 90% of Naija girls are all of this. Last last na goat una go marry.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

when u say men are more obsessed, is there any hangout men chill that we won't find women roaming .. on a dress to kill thrill.
it still beats every thinny cells in my brain how u could easily speak for every other gurl on these forum. darling jus speak for ursef
Are you sayin those gurls that break our heart are totally different from d ones on social media or NL. darling there is only one world beyond all these fake life u guys cum to claim online. evry gurl on NL is a faithful gurl, one body count one Ex .. cool stories.
Las las what we marry is reality, most of u claimin to be feminist or whateva ..reality await us all.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
pansophist:

Thanks for your response.

I asked because so many times, I've heard women, feminist especially put forth that men should be free to express emotions, to cry, and just let it out which in itself, is nothing wrong, albeit, reality has thought me that men expressing emotion in most cases is counterproductive. It's an instant attraction killer to most women. The exception I know is if he expresses emotions for strong issues after being known to be stoic and tough.

Women love stoicism, it is a necessary trait a man should have to make her feel secure. A man that explodes emotionally with any difficulty will make her feel unsafe and have a long term domino effect for her to fall out of love, or not fall in love in the first place. Before my preteens, I know for sure that I felt unsafe if my dad expresses weakness or fear (e.g not going outside in the middle of the night to fetch my school uniform and dry inside because its started to rain). Also, women by nature have an elevated perception of fear, so a stoic man is far more attractive than an emotionally expressive man.

In the light of the foregoing, its predicate that there is a disconnect between what women say they want, and what they respond to. For example, if men express their feelings and difficulties they are passing through, they are silenced with tags such as "man up", weak, cry baby, man child etc. Its clear that you just cant believe when men are told to express their feelings, and so far, men have learnt not to be emotionally expressive.

Sure, there may be women out there that have no problem with a crying man, but it's always better to stick to the model that works, and has survived the test of time. Stoicism is bae.

This here. +1

Deleted / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... / Ten Year Old Girl Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136