Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? (6131 Views)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pansophist(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Women are different, this does not apply to all women. There is absolutely nothing weak, or bad about a man who expresses his emotions. A wise woman encourages him at that moment, Pampers him, rather than get turned off. The only thing I am sure can make a lady get turned off is such emotional outbursts is too often.....like that of a child.

What you wrote is a parapharisation of what I wrote as well. Thanks for your input.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by liberalchick(f): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Absolutely! You said it way better than I did, and very succinct too.

cc. lilwetdick

ornicus:

The only state really pushing for womens rights is Lagos. Laws do not mean anything if they are not enforced.there is a law against homosexuals, so how many have actually been arrested and jailed for 14 years? Even in this same Lagos, several laws are not really enforced.chikd trading is against the law. All the laws do not mean anything if the CULTURE does not change. And culture will not change quickly if it is not fought for. How many women are active agitating for womens rights? You remember the law student who caused a commotion over wearing hijab as a law student? That's how you start the conversation and the change.today muslim law students can wear hijab. Female lawyers cannot wear trousers.until a lady openly agitates, this will continue

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by liberalchick(f): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
pansophist:

What you wrote is a parapharisation of what I wrote as well. Thanks for your input.

NO

You said “women love stoicism” she’s saying that’s not true, that’s a generalization. Not all women love stoicism in a man, I love it when men show emotions, showing emotions doesn’t mean you’re less a man. The “don’t cry you’re a man” culture is bullish!t.

I remember when my son was 7 y/old and he was crying because his best friend, his grandfather was dead (my father) and extended family members were admonishing him not to cry because men don’t cry, bulls!t!! Men like women feel pain and loss and they should be allowed to express their emotions without shame.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Exactly......I was wondering if I didn't read his messages properly.
liberalchick:

NO

You said “women love stoicism” she’s saying that’s not true, that’s a generalization. Not all women love stoicism in a man, I love it when men show emotions, showing emotions doesn’t mean you’re less a man. The “don’t cry you’re a man” culture is bullish!t.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by liberalchick(f): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Don’t mind him, it’s a Nigerian ego thing, doesn’t want to appear he’s losing a debate on a public forum. How can you be paraphrasing when you literally disagreed with him on his premise that “women love stoic men”?

LilMissFavvy:
Exactly......I was wondering if I didn't read his messages properly.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pansophist(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2019
liberalchick:

NO

I remember when my son was 7 y/old and he was crying because his best friend, his grandfather was dead (my father) and extended family members were admonishing him not to cry because men don’t cry, bulls!t!! Men like women feel pain and loss and they should be allowed to express their emotions without shame.

By men, I'm referring to your male spouses, not male offspring. I made the clear in my preceding post.The relationship between you and your spouse for sure is different between you and son. I'm sure it will be cute too if I cry in front of my mum for something that pains me deeply.

And by women loving stoic men, I didnt declare such statement in an absolute sense, but gave chances for exceptions, as there will always be different people and women who will have no problem with a constantly crying man, but exception proves the rule. I also stated the women have no problem with their man expressing emotions, if it doesnt happen often like a baby, which she also wrote about.

"Now that I've explained my post further, how is it not a parapharisation? Or how is it different and sharply contradicts what I wrote about?
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pansophist(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2019
liberalchick:
Don’t mind him, it’s a Nigerian ego thing, doesn’t want to appear he’s losing a debate on a public forum. How can you be paraphrasing when you literally disagreed with him on his premise that “women love stoic men”?

Lol, losing debate, ego, etc Is there a prize to win? Who cares?

I stand my ground that women love stoic men, men generally will agree with this. Its evident with the broke shaming tactics, man up, cry baby etc men are labelled with when they complain about anything they bothers them. Also, what women say they want is different from what they respond to, and I tell you this base on my experience and reality as a man.

You don't have to agree, i do not intend to win any debate, that's projection. Feel free to disagree.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pansophist(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2019
liberalchick:

NO

Here is a link on reddit about men telling stories how they were vulnerable with their women and it backfired.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/1smtg7/what_are_your_examples_of_being_vulnerable_in_a/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

You may also want to read the book by Norah Vincent, she is a woman that lived as a man for many months trying to understand the male experience. When talking about stoicism, she says and I quote.

My prejudice was that the ideal man is a woman in a man's body. And I learned, no, that's really not. There are a lot of women out there who really want a manly man, and they want his stoicism,"

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/Entertainment/story?id=1526982#

It doesnt hurt to accept that men and women have different experience, of couree I can express my emotions freely, but it will not be socially acceptable and I wont get the social support a woman will get.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by liberalchick(f): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2019
Apologies. Indeed you did state that some women like men that show emotions, I should’ve read your post carefully.

I used the story of my then 7 y/o to highlight how men are conditioned to be stoic. It’s one thing to try to be brave in the face of danger and it’s another to be told not to cry when you’re grieving. It’s very common in Nigeria for people to tell a grown man not to cry.

I agree with you that there are more women that are attracted to ‘stoic’ men than not, but it’s because we’ve been socialized that way. Men are conditioned to be stoic, while women are to be demure, virtuous and we are to look for those traits when we’re looking for romantic partners.
pansophist:

Lol, losing debate, ego, etc Is there a prize to win? Who cares?

I stand my ground that women love stoic men, men generally will agree with this. Its evident with the broke shaming tactics, man up, cry baby etc men are labelled with when they complain about anything they bothers them. Also, what women say they want is different from what they respond to, and I tell you this base on my experience and reality as a man.

You don't have to agree, i do not intend to win any debate, that's projection. Feel free to disagree.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Godtschild: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2019
I can’t marry a feminist. However, I’ve noticed that some women turn feminist after some years into the marriage.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2019
enough of you guys stoicism rants, many of you just wanna look cool claiming stoicism.

how many of you practice stoicism, you guys just shout stoicism because it is trending in the manosphere world.

any stoic knows how stoicism is difficult to practise in the real world

All men show emotions, many do it in private

the only men who dont show emotions are men who have been kept in isolation or psychopath and killers.

all these mind readers claiming women like stoic men, how many women can live with a man that has no emotions or bottle up all emotions.

One of my friends abused marijuana, for 2 months he lost emotions almost close to stoicism, he had no passion or motivation to do anything, he almost committed sucide, the pain and the depression of not having emotions almost destroyed him

i hate people who write nonsense and dont have skin in the game they are intellectual yet idiot (IYI)
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by monex(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
the first step to answering this question is defining what you mean by a feminist.

You can easily ask 10 self acclaimed feminists what they understand by feminism and get 10 different definitions.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by CHoccolaTE: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
TheRedpillguy:
[img][/img]
Oh God this again. Lady you have the right to vote, education, job, equal pay, you have more rights than men.
Their are Dishwashers
Their are floor cleaning robots
Their is a thing called the laundry machine and laundry marts
Their is an all smiling willing lady called the Nanny
You can literally order plutonium from the internet, so getting a piece of cake is a piece of cake incase i ignore all those family restaurant I drive pass everyday
So stop it with that woman chores thing you have going. Their is no social construct, the reason why their is predator, pray its the reason why the human race is like the way it is, its still the same Law that dictates how everything works in the universe. You play with natural laws, their will be consequences. wait til you have a natural disaster and nobody helps you out cus u know? You don't need men. Hope all Feminists know war is coming. The extremist all over the world, they don't take a break, thy are breading like flies while feminist want men to be puppies. The only value women have is their reproductive capability, it is why they are protected cus nature on default makes it so but u guys don't like the things nature provides for you. Their is that artificial womb in development, once it is done. The only thing to worry about in a war is how to transfer the source code to a secure servers.

@bold, really?
Lwkmd, I can't take this drivel serious abeg
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

@bold, really?
Lwkmd, I can't take this drivel serious abeg
Yep y'all refuse to do chores and their is a machine for every chore.
Y'all refuse to be respectful to people
Y'all can't survive in a shit storm
Y'all can't go to war
Y'all can't do the real jobs that matters
Honestly am not that bright so help me out here is there something am missing. How do u contribute to sociaty. In ancient times the mention of women alone was motivation enough for soilders to win a war. Now men are not even helping women who are attacked by wild animals. Below is an image of a woman being attacked by an elk, why men stood and watch. And about me wanting women. Lol nothing a woman can do for me that a machine can't do.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by CHoccolaTE: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Yep y'all refuse to do chores and their is a machine for every chore.
Y'all refuse to be respectful to people
Y'all can't survive in a shit storm
Y'all can't go to war
Y'all can't do the real jobs that matters
Honestly am not that bright so help me out here is there something am missing. How do u contribute to sociaty. In ancient times the mention of women alone was motivation enough for soilders to win a war. Now men are not even helping women who are attacked by wild animals. Below is an image of a woman being attacked by an elk, why men stood and watch. And about me wanting women. Lol nothing a woman can do for me that a machine can't do.

Those men in your picture are a typical example of how men are animalistic sociopaths, their evil nature has nothing to do with women.

I still can't take your drivel serious.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Those men in your picture are a typical example of how men are animalistic sociopaths, their evil nature has nothing to do with women.

I still can't take your drivel serious.
Nah.you are greatly misteken, i dont really care what you take seriously. Am just calling u out on ur BS. You tried to sway women into faminazim and destroy families by pointing out irellavant chores that are already automated by(MEN) You are incabable of comprehending logic. You are going to see any thing that don't appeal to your feelings or narrative as nonsense.
Lol men are animalistic, sociopaths and evil wen they refuse to help a woman who don't need a man. A woman want a man to risk his life when she feels too oppressed to butter a bread. u think thy say women first cus y'all some fairy qeens?
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Natural law. Let me tell you what is wrong with your ferminist narretive. You are going to work till you die and since your body was not built for stress, it will changed you phycologically and psychologically Unless u give up, or u manipulate a man u don't need to provide 4 u like the woman u are.
Tik tok. You have a biological clock coming, work is only going to faster it and men really don't care how much money you have. If you are old you are invnivible. Men can prospond marriage anytime they like.
Maybe marriage is not important, you will just have a kid. You will leave that kid to a stranger everyday to work and it will break ur hrt. Even if you are successful in getting
a man. Hehe he has to be lil bitch to take ur shit. you got rights! Chores are automated. You just want to shit on people and get away with it. Nope ur shit will not be tolerated, you are not going to get rescued, the militery and police that protects you are men. Know that. And yes we will marry that traditional woman and she is not going to do chores, we will care for her, protect her, fight for her, provide for for her, she can have a job and do what makes her happy and we will respect her. I don't respect you jezibel I spit on you.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by CHoccolaTE: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Nah.you are greatly misteken, i dont really care what you take seriously. Am just calling u out on ur BS. You tried to sway women into faminazim and destroy families by pointing out irellavant chores that are already automated by(MEN) You are incabable of comprehending logic. You are going to see any thing that don't appeal to your feelings or narrative as nonsense.
Lol men are animalistic, sociopaths and evil wen they refuse to help a woman who don't need a man. A woman want a man to risk his life when she feels too oppressed to butter a bread. u think thy say women first cus y'all some fairy qeens?
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Natural law. Let me tell you what is wrong with your ferminist narretive. You are going to work till you die and since your body was not built for stress, it will changed you phycologically and psychologically Unless u give up, or u manipulate a man u don't need to provide 4 u like the woman u are.
Tik tok. You have a biological clock coming, work is only going to faster it and men really don't care how much money you have. If you are old you are invnivible. Men can prospond marriage anytime they like.
Maybe marriage is not important, you will just have a kid. You will leave that kid to a stranger everyday to work and it will break ur hrt. Even if you are successful in getting
a man. Hehe he has to be lil bitch to take ur shit. you got rights! Chores are automated. You just want to shit on people and get away with it. Nope ur shit will not be tolerated, you are not going to get rescued, the militery and police that protects you are men. Know that. And yes we will marry that traditional woman and she is not going to do chores, we will care for her, protect her, fight for her, provide for for her, she can have a job and do what makes her happy and we will respect her. I don't respect you jezibel I spit on you.

Lmao, I didn't read through this foolishness, red pill guy one day I will have the time to answer you, for now keep deceiving yourself with your emotional diatribes.

1. Keep your filthy respect to yourself I dont need it

2. Read and learn history of religions and societies and find out why women were relegated to being home makers instead of helping to build civilizations by greedy selfish sociopath men that wanted control of everybody , stop writing and vomiting senseless crap abouf natural law everywhere,

3.You spit on your mother not me, stop spitting on your mom red pill guy.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Lmao, I didn't read through this foolishness, red pill guy one day I will have the time to answer you, for now keep deceiving yourself with your emotional diatribes.

1. Keep your filthy respect to yourself I dont need it

2. Read and learn history of religions and societies and find out why women were relegated to being home makers instead of helping to build civilizations by greedy selfish sociopath men that wanted control of everybody , stop writing and vomiting senseless crap abouf natural law everywhere,

3.You spit on your mother not me, stop spitting on your mom red pill guy.
Begone ferminist

Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? / Its His Birthday!!! / Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71