Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (53283 Views)

Is She Hiding Something? / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by makydebbie(f): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
tosyne2much:
Forex Trading advert grin

grin

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by odinga1of: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pappyjim:
For "Whole" 2 years you dey chop Kpekus chop Kpekus you dey smile on top dey suck booby join and now she get belle u wan dodge?
Guy d thunder wey go strike you dey warm-up for Ondo!
Na castrate dem go castrate you, soo if na yur own sister you go allow am to go comot belle Shioooooor UWAKA!!!

hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha my belle ooooo

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Dinho20(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
WANT TO REALLY GET SOMEWHERE IN LIFE?
JUST DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD. . . .

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by snitchbitch: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
inside life
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Dinho20(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
A FAKE FRIEND CAN CAUSE MUCH MORE DAMAGE TO YOU THAN A REAL ENEMY. . . .

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Samuels90: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
You should have asked us if u should use condom for two years of digging...
Fake stories upandan..
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Dinho20(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
A HONEST ENEMY IS BETTER THAN A BEST FRIEND WHO LIES. . . .

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Elliot2(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
hadduni:
Well op, you are really silly. You knew quite well for the past 2 years that you don't want her has a life partner yet you kept on digging her... Her pregnancy is your cross. You can't eat your cake and have it.
You are more concerned that you discovered that she has gone past are first trimester... She probably hid the pregnancy because she tot you will ask her to abort it.
Must every digging lead to marriage?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Magicians: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
You make me laugh. I already vowed with death itself, being foolish na junior where death de talk try another scam with your 2 monikers.

Obas101:

You are a fool to come at me like that. Not everybody is like you scammer. I have no affiliation with the poster and I'm only interested for my own self benefit.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by nan1: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:

She came forth telling me she's pregnant with hospital report and her body is already changing!!!
After 4months why now?

Oga that pregnancy is yours she probably knew your stand on unwanted pregnancy and didn't want an abortion that why she intentionally didn't tell you until after her 1st trimester when she will be unable to abort even if you force her same incident happened to my friend just man up and accept responsibility even if u don't marry her accept the innocent child

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Khalidase83(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
You don't see her as your life partner and yet u got her pregnant still. Bros u don buy market. Start preparing for marriage and the unborn baby. Take responsibility.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by DrHighchief(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
U didn't c her as ur life partner but u dey chop kpomo. U chop fish, d bone don't hang for ur throat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by iCauseTrouble: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
My friend, accept the pregnancy if its yours. Is Davido not your age mate?
Start buying babies items like clothes and pampers. And remenber to invite the whole nairaland for the naming by April 2020 when you have the baby.

By the way, Can we talk privately about forex?
Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now, I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.

I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.

I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

Guys please suggest what should I do .
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Samuels90: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
DonBenny77:
Guy I'm intredted in the forex money making teach me abeg, forget about the hoe.

Come marry my sister.....
OP maga, OP don sign new client.. grin grin
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Viking007(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Shut up there Mr liar. He is actually doing advert for forex trading
I was praying someone on front page would see this. Well done. Op is just looking for customers.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by dimeji1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=daddytime post=84313549]She doesn't see you as a life partner either, that's why she isn't telling you about the pregnancy.

You think say na only you get sense abi?[/quoteq]

Lol..u r very funny

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by ChiefSweetus: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mood11:
Happy Sunday my people..

Let's settle this once and for all.

Likes for OP, Share for his Unborn Baby cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Zinny25:
start preparing for marriage ASAP. So because you don't have a house you can't marry her, you are not serious. You can start with one room

Guys of your age enjoy drilling hole but not interested in getting married.

rubbish
smiles. wetin Dickson no go see for bayelsa government house

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by meobizy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Is this the new Yahoo or Nairaland now has paid writers? I need to get on this bandwagon. Sha, this forum is full of cheapskates so my effort at crafting good stories will go to waste.

OP, how do you know she’s pregnant if she’s hiding it?
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Brother if u so sure the pregnancy is yours please accept it and see how things will work out well for you. Am talking from experience.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by xest(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now, I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.

I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.

I'm not ready to father anything .child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

You are calling a child,dont worry when you need one you will know is something.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Godhatesodomy: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wow
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by olabrinks(f): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
You must have that child by force by fire and you are the father and you will take responsibility. Stupid man-child.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by ashantitope: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Firstly how did you know you are the owner? Secondly when you are having sex without protection you don't remember all this? So bro if she hide it you too hide urself but once she declare you as the winner of the tournament Bros go and take the responsibility with sharp sharp effect and you are saying you have not completed your house presently are you sleeping on the road or under the bridge

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by MedicH: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
hadduni:
Well op, you are really silly. You knew quite well for the past 2 years that you don't want her has a life partner yet you kept on digging her... Her pregnancy is your cross. You can't eat your cake and have it.
You are more concerned that you discovered that she has gone past are first trimester... She probably hid the pregnancy because she tot you will ask her to abort it.

maybe Jesus Christ or Budha needs to come to the earth again and explain to Nigerian girls that being a girlfriend does not in any way translate to being a future wife and also that women are not on the receiving end in intercourse. it's called intercourse because each gives and each receives but physiology has to take place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by avalontony(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:

I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

When you are busy hammering her, did you ask us for suggestions?......I guess you didn't remember you are yet to complete your building undecided

Well, it's your cup of tea.......if you like drink sniper....you will still be a daddy.

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by bleskid: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
u sure sei na you score the goal ... wink
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:

You don’t see her as your life partner but you’ve been dating her for two years. You will meet someone that will waste your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Carlyboi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
She hid it from you for two reasons the baby ain’t yours or she wants to have the baby maybe cos you’re doing pretty good businesswise inotherwords you’re entangled with an opportunist....!!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Carlyboi(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
makydebbie:

grin
hey Ghana girl...in runtown’s voice
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
You have to bare your cross yourself, next time you will zip up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Gabbyosun: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pls teach me how to make it in forex trading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.