Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (53303 Views)

Is She Hiding Something? / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Hoojay(f): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Kbs468(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Is it possible for a girl to be pregnant for you if you Bleep her once but you didn't cum inside her at all?
It's certainly possible because your pre-cum also contains sperm cells

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Mutemenot(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pls, must every relationship head to marriage ? People are here bashing Op for saying his mindset towards the 2 years relationship . It is very much possible for both partners to know they can t settle as husband n wife but now d young lady has chosen to tie him through pregnancy . I have seen numerous girls dating a guy they do not want for marriage, they just have one or two other reasons for the relationship
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by unikprince(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bros abeg introduce and teach me how to trade.

Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now, I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.

I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.

I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

Guys please suggest what should I do .
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kbs468:

It's certainly possible

How?
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Mac2016(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
It's simple.

A = The babe likes you for whatever reason I can't say, it might be real love or money love.

B = She's also aware that you don't see her as a future partner.

A+B is the reason for hiding the pregnancy from you till she won't succumb to abortion advice from you again.

Now the rest is left to you to decide on! Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by moonbender(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
For 2 years you knew you were never going to settle with her, yet you kept the relationship. Now she's pregnant, and you are not ready to be a father.

Wait!

I have koboko.
If you are interested in joining me to give OP a joint flogging, gather here and tap like.

You need thorough lesson.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Kbs468(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

How?
Male pre-cum (That colourless pure liquid that comes out even at the slightest of erection) also contains sperm cells
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by kelvinovie25(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Shut up there Mr liar. He is actually doing advert for forex trading
grin chai belike Bois don use forex format chop u well well oh grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Peter887: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now, I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.

I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.

I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

...and u have bn digging her wt ur real dick for 2 years?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Baldwretch: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
askino:
I have a related issue myself..
she kept denying it was a pregnancy to everyone including me till she later travelled to her people then she was telling me on the phone it was pregnancy..told her as long as she is sure its mine no problems.. in my mind I decided that I will be responsible till I do the DNA to be sure...and if later I find out it Is not mine.. Will simply walk away..counting the expenses as the price for my own errors and if its mine.. will be so much happy that she will start to receive extra care from me..even though I know she can be tricky many times

You are a responsible man and I like your reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kbs468:

Male pre-cum (That colourless pure liquid that comes out even at the slightest of erection) also contains sperm cells

So precum and actually cuming inside a girl both have the same probability of getting her pregnant?
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by kelvinovie25(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Is it possible for a girl to be pregnant for you if you Bleep her once but you didn't cum inside her at all?
Bro someone actually got pregnant for me, even though I was very sure I didn't cum in her, I was dumb founded, am still in shock she got pregnant.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Heemcelph: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
hadduni:
Well op, you are really silly. You knew quite well for the past 2 years that you don't want her has a life partner yet you kept on digging her... Her pregnancy is your cross. You can't eat your cake and have it.
You are more concerned that you discovered that she has gone past are first trimester... She probably hid the pregnancy because she tot you will ask her to abort it.
You can't have your cake and eat it
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Manuscopy: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
U r a child of a thousands father,In responsible bastard, before u date her did u seek advice...........Y now?
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kbs468:

Does always contain sperm cells or sometimes containing sperm cell? Does it mean precum is all you need to inpregnent a girl? What's the essence of cuming inside then?
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Onyeomaigbo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
After complete 2yrs of steady choppings, brother fear God.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
kelvinovie25:

Bro someone actually got pregnant for me, even though I was very sure I didn't cum in her, I was dumb founded, am still in shock she got pregnant.

Jeez. How often did u guys do it?
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Baldwretch: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:

Okay. But did you forgive her?

Why continue with her, sleeping with her and buying her stuff if you were no longer Interested? That's a mixed signal isn't it?

You can break up with her and tell her you'll still take care of the baby. I hope your family won't pressure you to marry her?

Is it good thing if the lady's family do not pressure him to marry her? Is it right? Is he going to leave her for other unmarried fellows?
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by CeterisXVII: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:

Can you see how selfish you sound? You don't even care about the girl or the unborn child. You are more bothered about one house that does not exist anywhere.

Talk about misplaced priorities....smh .

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by MarkTimmy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
OP...so far she's not promiscuous nor have a bad vibe around you. I will advise you sit her down and ask if the child is truly yours. Moreover, children are blessings from God.
Pls OP, How can I learn forex trading. I really have interest in becoming a trader. TY
Ojizy1:

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by apasino01: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fizzymike1:
exactly what I thought
Forex trading and building of house

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by emmy512: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Finally someone read between the lies

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by midnighter(f): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Baldwretch:

Is it good thing if the lady's family do not pressure him to marry her? Is it right? Is he going to leave her for other unmarried fellows?

Lol. It's not really right o, but he doesn't have to marry her if he doesn't want to. That's the message I was trying to put across
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by alizma: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ojizy1:

You didn't tell us how you come to know and believe that she is even pregnant talk more of how you get to know that the pregnancy is for you. Until you give us that info, advise yourself on what to do
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by midnighter(f): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Does always contain sperm cells or sometimes containing sperm cell? Does it mean precum is all you need to inpregnent a girl? What's the essence of cuming inside then?

Sometimes precum mixes with cum and takes some sperm cells

Remember you only need one sperm to make it

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by SoapQueen(f): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
chigoziri2403:
You dont see her like a life partner,yet you use no condom on her, and dig her busy pussay like a quarry.

Mad ooo ����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Kbs468(m): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

So precum and actually cuming inside a girl both have the same probability of getting her pregnant?
Not necessarily like to that. I mean same probability.

Precum could be 1/100

Full load could be 99/100
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kbs468:

Not necessarily like to that. I mean same probability.

Precum could be 1/100

Full load could be 99/100
Ooh ok. That's what I thought.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Stevo35: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
I don't like giving advice on adultery issues.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Baldwretch: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. It's not really right o, but he doesn't have to marry her if he doesn't want to. That's the message I was trying to put across

You said it is not right o, and then he doesn't have to. Are you saying he doesn't have to do what is right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.