Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Scents Of Lust - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scents Of Lust (32901 Views)

Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 9:19am On May 27, 2020
Roli and Ike hugged and gazed at each other, both realizing that this was a beginning and both hoping that it was for real.

For the first time in her young life, Roli felt this might be the man. It was something she wanted to experience eventually; it just wasn't expected this soon.

She stood and reached for his hand. He stood and she realized again just how tall he was. Her 5'9" height was dwarfed; but in a way that gave her a sense of security.

Roli went to the fridge for two bottles of water and then led the way upstairs.

"I have a new toothbrush for you but no pajamas."

"I'll just sleep in my shorts."

They took turns in the bathroom and then slipped under the sheets into Roli's king size bed. Ike had just enough legroom to stretch out. She snuggled into his open arms and they kissed again before she laid her head on his chest.

"Now, tell me all about Ike. Don't leave anything out." Within 30 minutes, they were sound asleep, still cuddled.

The last thing Roli remembered hearing was the bed creaking in Onome's room and muffled sounds of grunts and slapping thighs.

Bukky and Tade heard those same sounds and smiled. At least this night, Tade was allowed to slide into bed next to Bukky who was sandwiched between him and Vivian.

They were a little too crowded in a queen size bed, but they made do. Their lovemaking was limited to handling each other until they fell asleep.

Tade's iPhone buzzed at the set time, and he rolled out of bed to prepare for his shift. The girls were still asleep when he was ready; he left Bukky a note to say he would call later. He leaned over the bed and kissed both on their cheeks.

Roli was next to wake. After doing her bathroom duties, she stopped long enough to hear the rhythmic breathing of her new beau. Thankfully, he didn't snore.

She quietly went downstairs to make coffee and check the Internet for the latest Facebook gossip and emails. As usual, there were a number from guys trying to schedule a date with her.

She took a few minutes to reply that she was off the dating circuit and hooked up to the love of her life. She hoped that was true.
Roli next dashed off a note to her agent in Lagos to announce that she had retired from the adult film business and would not be returning there in June as she had planned.

She would eventually have to tell Ike about this part-time activity but Roli hoped she could delay that as long as possible.

Bukky walked in and headed for the coffee.

"Hey sis. Sleep well?"

"We sure did."

"Ike stayed over?"

"Yes. You will all can start making fun of me now. I'm hooked."

"No! Not our Roli."

She grinned, "I know. I thought I was immune. Damn it! I was having such a good time being free of entangling relationships."
"What happened?"

Roli filled her in on their conversations and agreements and described how they talked and slept together last night.

"This actually does sound serious," Bukky said.

"When you met Tade, you described how you felt and how you wanted his approval for the video business. I thought you had gone all weird on us, but I now know that feeling. How can we be so in charge of our lives one minute and feel so dependent on a man the next? Why do men have this effect on us?"

"It's discouraging, isn't it?" Bukky asked. "I was a very liberated woman, making my own way totally independent of men. I was following the women's mantra of trying my best to be better than men and not let them control me. I did things on my terms and never let any man hold me back."

"I was the same way. Heaven help any man who got in my way. I used men for my purposes and dumped them as quick as possible. Wow, did that all change last night."

Onome walked in and overheard the discussion. "What changed last night?" The sisters filled her in as they sipped coffee around the table.

"I have to admit that you surprise me, Roli. I didn't think I'd live long enough to see you make a commitment to one man. At least you've known of him and been around him a long time."

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 1:57pm On May 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: Scents Of Lust by Saturn101: 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
Nice.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Awesome05: 8:10am On May 28, 2020
Nice update
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 8:23am On May 31, 2020
More
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 5:15pm On May 31, 2020
Onome walked in and overheard the discussion. "What changed last night?" The sisters filled her in as they sipped coffee around the table.

"I have to admit that you surprise me, Roli. I didn't think I'd live long enough to see you make a commitment to one man. At least you've known of him and been around him a long time."

"Yes, I was serious last night when I told you he was the cutest guy in school and I wanted him to ask me out, even though he was a year younger. If he'd given me any encouragement, I'd have been bouncing on his dick in the school hallway. My heart just melted last night when he told me his feelings."

Bukky asked, "Do you realize how our lives have changed the last two months? I never saw any of this coming."

"Nor did I," replied Roli.

"Me neither," put in Onome. "We're three very lucky girls to have come to this point, especially after Bukky could have been killed."

"Mummy." It was Vivian’s voice.

"Hey Vivian, we're over here." Vivian came around the corner and saw the girls.

"Can I get you a glass of milk?" Bukky asked.

"Yes please." Vivian came running in her pajamas to Roli who lifted her to her lap.

"Did you sleep well, sweetheart?"

"It was okay. I missed Miss Halima."

"Bukky said you gave her a weekend off to rest."

"Yes, but I still miss her. Mummy, can I have a cookie?"

"You can have one later. But for breakfast, we need to eat other good food. How about cereal and milk?"

"Do you have strawberries?"

"I think so."

"Good, that's what I want." All the sisters decided on cereal with fruit and the four ladies sat around the table. Onome pulled two pillows from the sofa to make Vivian a booster seat.

As they were finishing the cereal, Ike and Dele came down, dressed for the day. The girls cheered that the sleepyheads were finally up. Both came to the table and leaned into their partners for quick kisses.

They greeted Bukky and Vivian with sweet kisses on their cheeks.

Vivian asked, "Can we play now?"

Bukky replied, "Let's fix breakfast for the guys first. Can you help me?"

"Okay."

Onome helped Vivian down from the pillows so she could follow Bukky into the prep area of the kitchen. Dele and Ike came along to get coffee before returning to the table.

Bukky whispered to Vivian who then came over to Dele.

"Mummy wants to know if bacon, eggs and toast are okay for breakfast."

"That sounds wonderful to me, Vivian. Ike is smiling so he wants that as well."

"Do you want your eggs fried or scrambled?"

"Fried would be good. How about for you, Ike?"

"Fried is fine with me, Vivian."

"Okay."

Vivian ran back to Bukky and reported their choices. Ike leaned close to Roli and whispered, "Is Bukky actually her mummy?"

She whispered, "No, Vivian has started calling her that. Vivian's mummy died in a car accident when she was only one.

Vivian's been looking for a new mummy. But none of us doubt that Bukky will be her mummy one of these days. She and Tade are perfect for each other and she loves Vivian like she would her own child."

Bukky asked, "Vivian, could you get the bacon and eggs for me while I get the pan ready?"

Vivian opened the fridge and found the bacon in one of the bumy drawers. The eggs were up high and she couldn't reach them. As she started pushing a chair toward the fridge, Ike stood and walked toward her.

"Vivian, let me help you with that." He lifted her so she could pull out the carton of eggs.
"Thank you. Here Mummy. Mr. Ike helped me."

"Thanks Vivian. Why don't you take a seat at the table while I fry the bacon." Vivian ran over to the table and surprised everyone by going to Ike.

"May I sit in your lap?"

"Sure, sweetheart." He lifted her and she sat on his knees with her elbows on the table.

For full download: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice update
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bukky asked, "Vivian, could you get the bacon and eggs for me while I get the pan ready?"

Vivian opened the fridge and found the bacon in one of the bumy drawers. The eggs were up high and she couldn't reach them. As she started pushing a chair toward the fridge, Ike stood and walked toward her.

"Vivian, let me help you with that." He lifted her so she could pull out the carton of eggs.

"Thank you. Here Mummy. Mr. Ike helped me."

"Thanks Vivian. Why don't you take a seat at the table while I fry the bacon." Vivian ran over to the table and surprised everyone by going to Ike.

"May I sit in your lap?"

"Sure, sweetheart." He lifted her and she sat on his knees with her elbows on the table.

Onome said, "She likes your lap more than she likes those pillows."

Roli whispered Preciousd enough for everyone to hear, "I do too, Vivian." Everyone smiled. "Vivian, while the guys are eating, why don't you and I go up and get dressed? We need to choose outfits for you and me."

"Okay."

Onome put in, "I'll go with you. Will you help me pick an outfit to wear?"

"Okay." With his help, Vivian jumped down from Ike lap and took Roli's hand to go up.

When they were out of earshot, Dele asked, "You see what we mean about Vivian?"

"She's only four?"

"Yes."

"That's very hard to believe. Four going on twelve."

"Exactly."

Upstairs, Vivian was going through all her clothes to pick the ones she wanted for the day. Roli gave her suggestions and helped decide which socks and shoes to wear.

"Let's take a shower, Vivian, and make ourselves squeaky clean."

"Okay."

Roli adjusted the water temperature and brought fresh towels before stripping and helping Vivian remove her clothes.

They stepped into the shower together. Vivian began washing herself and said, "Aunt Roli, you're pretty."

"Why thank you, Vivian. I think you're a beautiful young lady."

"Mummy says I won't look like her when I grow up. Will I look like you?"

"That's possible. Your hair is probably going to turn lighter and be blonde like mine and I think you're going to be fairly tall since your dad is. You're definitely going to have a lovely face."

"Do you like Mr. Ike?"

"Yes I do."

"He's very nice. Did you let him use a drop of fragrance?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"He smelled good this morning."

"I'm sure that was the body wash from my shower. He probably used it."

"I use soap. Mummy let me use a drop of her fragrance. Daddy liked it."

"Would you like a drop of mine?"

"Yes, please."

After they were dressed, Roli handed the open fragrance bottle to Vivian who expertly used one finger to put a drop on her neck.

"You did that very well and put it in the perfect spot."

"Mummy showed me."

"You really like Mummy, don't you?"

"Oh yes. She's very nice to Daddy and me. I have a good time with her."

"I know she likes you very much."

"She said that she and daddy need time to decide if she will be my new for real mummy. Why?"

"Sweetheart, she and your daddy need time to make sure they love each other. Love between a man and a woman takes time to develop and it's very important."

"How do you know if you love someone?"

"Vivian, that's a very complicated subject. Can we talk about it later? Mummy is a better person to ask than me."

"Why?"

"I think she has more experience with love than I do."

"Okay."

The girls joined the guys after they were dressed. Vivian took her game and without any delay, the tournament was organized. Vivian, Dele and Ike challenged the three sisters with the winners getting to eat whoopee pies fed bite by bite to them by the losers.

Vivian came up with the idea for that bet, of course. It would be the best two out of three games to determine the winner.

Get the full download at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust by Awesome05: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Scents Of Lust by tonysunkan: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2020
Interesting
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
The girls joined the guys after they were dressed. Vivian took her game and without any delay, the tournament was organized. Vivian, Dele and Ike challenged the three sisters with the winners getting to eat whoopee pies fed bite by bite to them by the losers.

Vivian came up with the idea for that bet, of course. It would be the best two out of three games to determine the winner.

Bukky said, "There will be others killed, I'm sure. None of the hits goes unanswered."

The victors cheered when Ike caused the first stack to fall, giving that game to the sisters. Vivian stared at him, obviously not pleased with his performance.

When the cheers died, Vivian said, "Don't worry Mr. Ike. You'll get better." The sisters and Dele hooted and hollered. Even Ike couldn't help but laugh.

The second game lasted much longer and Onome caused the precarious stack to fall. The two guys and Vivian cheered and gave high-fives all around.

Dele said, "Don't worry Onome, you'll get better." Vivian and the guys laughed. Onome pretended to be hurt and rubbed her eyes like she was crying.

Vivian went around the table and hugged her. "I'm sorry Aunt Onome. Please don't cry."

Onome smiled and hugged her. "I'm not crying, sweetheart. I want Mr. Dele to feel bad for what he said."

Vivian turned to Dele and asked, "Do you feel bad?"

"I do, Vivian." Dele stood and walked around to Onome and apologized with a kiss.

Everyone grinned and the guys re-stacked the wooden blocks for the third and decisive game. It lasted even longer and the blocks wobbled several times as non-supporting blocks were eased out of the stack.

It finally was Vivian's turn and she looked scared. It appeared that no blocks could be removed without the stack crashing down.

She finally reached for one near the top, which prompted Bukky to ask, "Are you sure about that one, sweetheart?"

"Yes Mummy." Vivian took her little finger and slowly touched the block. To everyone's surprise, it moved. It seemed to take forever but Vivian was persistent and eased it out of the stack using steady hands.

Everyone let out a collective sigh as the block was extracted. Then it was Bukky's turn as Vivian returned to her seat. Ike reached over and hugged her and grinned.

The three sisters collectively studied the remaining stack. It was slowly swaying back and forth even without anyone touching it. Just the air currents from the central heating system were causing it to teeter.

After at least a minute, the best one was chosen and Bukky began trying to move it. Almost immediately, the stack leaned slowly, as if it was in slow motion, and crashed unceremoniously to the table. Dele and Ike jumped up and cheered as they hugged Vivian.

Onome shook Bukky awake the next morning. It was very unusual for Bukky to oversleep so there must be something wrong she thought.

Scents of Lust: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust by Awesome05: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Cool.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Onome shook Bukky awake the next morning. It was very unusual for Bukky to oversleep so there must be something wrong she thought.

"Bukky, Tade is here and downstairs. He said you promised him breakfast. Are you alright?"

"Yes, just totally exhausted. I didn't sleep well. Have him come up while I jump in the shower."

As she was opening the shower door, Tade walked into the bathroom. They hugged and kissed. "Honey, I'm sorry I wasn't up when you came. I didn't sleep at all most of the night."

"I'm sorry, Bukky. I should have waited to tell you."

"No, you did the right thing. I'd have wanted to know as soon as you did."

"I'll start the coffee and breakfast for us if you want."

"That'd be wonderful. Fix anything you want. I'll be down in a few minutes."

After showering and dressing, Bukky walked straight for the coffee. Tade had prepared oatmeal with dried fruit and pecans.

"Tade, I've been thinking about the possibilities and I'm worried about all of them. When I turned the light off last night, I felt God with me in the room. I prayed as sincerely as I know how that this would turn out good. I trust God and have to believe that He is in control."

"I do too. Honey, this caught me by surprise but in the back of my mind I knew there was a possibility this would happen. When she disappeared, I knew she must have gone back into that dark world of drugs and prostitution. Usually that results in a person dying young but not always. Something happened that caused her to turn around and save herself. Maybe God saved her for some reason."

"I'm so afraid she'll re-capture your heart."

"That's not going to happen. I know I've not made a commitment to you with a proposal and a ring. But I will commit to you right now that I will do that and, if you will have me, we will be together for as long as we live. You and Vivian are my reason for living and that's not going to change. Deola will never come between us."

"I know you believe that as we stand here. But I don't underestimate the power of a woman who appears helpless and can only get help from a man who used to love her unconditionally. A mother's love for her child is very powerful and she will demand to see Vivian and appeal to your sympathy to allow it."

"I know. I've been thinking about that all night. But let's see what happens. I'll talk with you before I make any decisions concerning Vivian."

After breakfast, Tade went upstairs to call Vivian and get some sleep before his afternoon classes. Bukky left to catch the university bus for her morning classes.

The sisters arrived about an hour before Dayo and Nike were due. After setting up the lighting, sound system and computers, they tested the cameras and quickly reviewed the recordings from the previous session.

All concluded that they had plenty of great shots for editing. Bukky then brought up a new thought about the shoot.

"I've been thinking today about creating a soft-core version of the session for them to view. Anybody can shoot a penis ejaculating all over a woman or a vagina being pounded. That's all over the Internet. But I think our work should be about the beauty of sex, not the hardcore jerk-off scenes everyone is doing."

Roli asked, "Do you think that's what they want?"

"I don't know but I'm going to create it and show it to them in addition to the hardcore version."

Onome said, "Let me understand this. Rather than shooting at the angle to capture his cock going in and out of her pussy, we would shoot from the angle of him between her legs, her legs in the air and their bodies showing them having sex without their genitals showing."

"Right, except tonight we need both angles. One for the soft version and one for the hard,"

Bukky put in. "I want to also focus on her non-verbal expressions and his face as they have intercourse. Even though she's wearing a mask, you can still record the movement of her mouth, her nostrils flaring, etc. I want the power of their emotions to show, not only the physical act."

Scents of Lust https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Nice
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice story

1 Like

Re: Scents Of Lust by tonysunkan: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Cool one
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2020
"Right, except tonight we need both angles. One for the soft version and one for the hard," Bukky put in. "I want to also focus on her non-verbal expressions and his face as they have intercourse. Even though she's wearing a mask, you can still record the movement of her mouth, her nostrils flaring, etc. I want the power of their emotions to show, not only the physical act."

"That means we need to slow him down until we shoot a lot more video. We can shoot a lot of stills and distract his attention. Once he's in her vagina, Dayo won't last more than a few minutes."

"Onome, please focus on getting the emotional shots. His hands on her body and her hands, her feet in the air with her toes curling, the sides of her thighs moving and her boobs reverberating as he thrusts. I think that will make a hotter video than filming the same old fucking we've seen thousands of times. I'll let them decide which version that want."

Roli thoughtfully said, "You may be re-defining how great sex videos should be done. The art of sex is a major untapped field. I get so tired of seeing the same old shit on porn sites."

Bukky replied, "The key thing for tonight is that we don't tell them what we're doing with the artistic soft shots. That may change their actions or reactions if we do. The video needs to be realistic."

Both sisters agreed.

Dayo and Nike arrived a little early. Both seemed anxious to get going. Roli cautioned Dayo on the fact that she wanted him to delay coming until she gave him thumbs up. There would be a one-minute warning. Nike decided she wanted him to come on her tummy, which was the best of all worlds for both hard and soft shots.

The soft would only show his semen running down her tummy after the fact and not the actual ejaculation that the hard video would capture.

"Nike, are you still planning to do anal with Dayo?" Bukky asked.

"Yes, I've been doing stretching exercises and have done the enema so I should be ready to go."

Roli cautioned, "Dayo, her rectum is going to be very tight and you may shoot a load as soon as you're in. Do you want to do that scene now and then do the pre-intimacy scenes while you recover for another ejaculation? We'll stop so you two can wash up before we go to the pre-intimacy."

Dayo looked at Nike and they both nodded their agreement.

The scene went reasonably well but Nike had a lot more trouble relaxing her sphincter muscles than she expected. Roli lubed her ass like the pros do but it took several minutes of work to get Dayo's cock inside her.

Thankfully, the blindfold concealed the real anguish in her eyes as he began the slow strokes. The three cameras caught everything, especially the look on Dayo's face as he shot several jets of semen deep into her bowels. A camera focused on Nike's hands gripping the sheets and a few drops of perspiration on her neck.

She didn't have an orgasm but that was no surprise since very few women have anally induced orgasms, no matter what it looks like in porn films.

Thankfully, they didn't have to do retakes and Onome was able to snap at least 30 stills once the camcorders stopped and before he withdrew.
Nike stood and crammed a dozen or so tissues into her crack before she headed to the bathroom. Dayo was right behind her to wash his cock with warm soapy water.

The sisters checked the quality of the three videos while the two actors where cleaning themselves. They were very happy. This was going to be a fantastic video.

The other scenes were doggy position, reverse cowgirl, Nike sitting on Dayo' face, a lovely minute of Nike dangling her large boobs in Dayo' mouth, another deep Drinking scene and finally the classic missionary position when Nike helped Dayo to come once again, on her tummy this time.

This session took much longer than scheduled since Dayo had trouble staying as hard as he needed to be. Nike was a real trouper, however, and Roli thought she would do well in the porn business if she ever wanted to try it.

To celebrate a successful shoot, the sisters stopped by the Joint and had a beer with the guys at the bar. As always, they had many offers of late night entertainment but each declined and headed home before midnight. School was in recess for the holiday so they could sleep in on Wednesday morning.

Re: Scents Of Lust by SolaRaphael: 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nice update
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
To celebrate a successful shoot, the sisters stopped by the Joint and had a beer with the guys at the bar. As always, they had many offers of late night entertainment but each declined and headed home before midnight.

School was in recess for the holiday so they could sleep in on Wednesday morning. Onome was going with Dele to his parents for the weekend and Roli was going with Ike to meet the parents and enjoy Easter party together. Football was over for the year since the Akoka team didn't make the playoffs.

Before going to bed, Bukky called Tade to see if he was hanging out at the station. This was his last night shift before Easter party and he was headed up to see Vivian on Wednesday morning.

"Hey sweetheart, what's going on?"

"Hi Bukky. Only one call-out tonight so far. Your shoot wrap up?"

"It did. Turned out much better than we expected. The ladies and I went to the Joint again to celebrate and we just got home."

"No fights there tonight?

"Not tonight."

"I slept for a few hours this evening at the bungalow. Sade sends her best."

"We need to have her and Badmus for dinner one evening. I'd love for Onome and Roli to meet them."

"Maybe next week. Let's check our schedules."

"Anything new with Deola?"

"I called her this evening. I knew if I didn't, I'd worry about it for the next few days. She said that she'd like to meet me and explain her actions. She was very apologetic but I gave her no sympathy. We've agreed that I'll go to her parents' house on Friday after lunch. She asked me to bring Vivian but I said no. That made her angry but I told her that Vivian is not going to see her."

"That doesn't surprise me. She wants Vivian, I think."

"Why do you think that?"

"Just putting myself in her position. If she is really cured and wants to rebuild her life, she is going to want Vivian. She loves her daughter. Vivian is a part of her and she's convinced herself that she can raise her better than you can."

"After making such a mess of her life, how can she think she deserves a second chance with Vivian?"

"Honey, she's thinking all the mess is behind her and moving forward is going to be just hunky-dory. Now I'm guessing, of course, but if I were in her position, that's the way I'd feel."

"That's not going to work with me."

"Well be prepared for her arguments. At least you have legal custody of Vivian."

"Yes, don't worry about it. We'll get through this and then start planning our future. I'd love to have your father's blessing for our marriage. Maybe I can ask for your hand this weekend."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely, unless you say don't do it."

"Honey, they haven't even met you. Please don't rush them."

"I need to make a perfect first impression, I suppose."

Bukky laughed, "Yes, you do. And you won't do that by going in and saying, 'Hi, I'm Tade and I want to marry your daughter. Thank you, goodbye'."

He laughed, "I know. I need to ease into that question. Let's strategize on how to do it. I'm driving up to see Vivian Tomorrow morning. You want to go with me?"

"Yes. Why didn't I think of that? Maybe I can take the ingredients for the dishes I promised Mummy and prepare them at your parents' house. Should I plan to stay overnight and then we go to Mummy and Dad's from your place?"

"Yes, that'd be the best. So pack for the entire weekend."

"I need Vivian here to pack for me. Did I ever tell you what she packed for last weekend?"

"No, tell me about it on the way up Tomorrow."

"I will. I need to get some sleep. I love you a whole bunch, sweetheart."

"I love you too. Please have patience with all this mess involving Deola."

"I will."

Bukky snuggled into bed and thought about the weekend. She loved Tade unconditionally and she was confident of his love for her. Still she worried about what Deola was up to. At least more would be known on Friday.

Scents of Lust https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/scents_of_lust/30175
Re: Scents Of Lust by BigBasher: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Awesome05: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Awesome05:
Nice one.

Thanks.
Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bukky snuggled into bed and thought about the weekend. She loved Tade unconditionally and she was confident of his love for her. Still she worried about what Deola was up to. At least more would be known on Friday.

Tade arrived shortly after his shift ended. Bukky had coffee ready and they snuggled on the sofa as they enjoyed it. Roli and Ike had left. Onome was sleeping in.

They kissed as usual and he slipped his hand under her pajama top to clasp her cool boobs and hard nipples. After several moment s, she stood, removed her top and dropped to her knees between his legs.

"Let me see what I can do with you," Bukky said as she unbuckled his belt.

Tade's erection flipped out and pointed to the ceiling. She wrapped one hand around the shaft and slowly slid it up and down using her Saliva for lubrication. With the other hand, she cupped and gently massaged his balls.

Bukky slowly licked them and the underside of his cock several times, watching Tade's eyes the entire time. The warm wet sensation amazed him.

"I've never had a lover do this."

"You poor underprivileged guy." As she gazed at him, her tongue circled the head several times and tasted the pre-cum. Her mouth eased gently down over the head taking in the first three or four inches.

Tade could feel her tongue pressing against it and the light touch of her teeth as she moved up and down. She continued to massage his balls. This went on for at least a minute interspersed with licking the shaft and sucking his balls as her eyes locked onto his. Tade was awestruck as he watched this beautiful young woman make love to his penis.

Gradually, she took in all of his erection and Tade could feel the restriction as the head entered her throat. "I can't take this any longer," he panted.

"I'm going to come." His breathing grew more urgent and an uncontrollable tingling sensation started.

She paused long enough to say, "Come on my boobs." She picked up the pace and seemed to suck the semen from his balls on each stroke. Her lustrous black hair covered her face and his cock. She pulled off as the pulsing began.

Stream after stream erupted as she aimed it at her nipples. One errant shot hit Bukky's cheek. She flinched and giggled. The gel stuck to her beautiful face, boobs and nipples.

Bukky smiled and Tade moaned as she hand-milked his cock to empty its load. She finally sat back with her bum perched on her legs, covered with semen, and smiled.

"How was that?" Bukky asked.

"Unbelievable. Let me grab some tissues."

He watched as she wiped her face, boobs and nipples, which quivered and reverberated with her touch. As he used the tissues to wipe his limp penis and empty balls, Tade could see her lipstick come off with the Saliva and semen residue.

Bukky had a naughty smile as she stood and crawled into his lap. They kissed and he began sucking her right nipple. In a moment, she stretched out on the sofa, with her head in his lap.

Tade ran his right hand down her warm toned tummy, under the elastic holding her pajama bum and under the waistband of her panties. He felt her warm damp clit and eased his finger down to her vagina where he felt the hard end of a tampon.

"Sorry, sweetheart. My period began yesterday."

He said, "No problem. Can I play around a bit while I'm down there?"

Bukky giggled her agreement.

He began gently rubbing her clit as she rubbed her boobs and pulled on her nipples. In a few minutes, her breathing quickened and he could see the flesh of her boobs rising and quivering with each deep breath.

"Right there, right there, oh God, don't stop Tade, harder, harder, HARDER Tade, don't stop. OH GOD! OH MY GOD!"

She arched her back and moaned when the orgasm hit. Her hand grabbed his and vigorously stroked while pressing it down on her clit. She moaned and moaned while writhing on the sofa.

As she relaxed and laid back spent in his lap, Tade came over and licked her nipple while the climax eased.

Finally, as she breathed through her mouth and gazed wide-eyed at him, she moved to sit in his lap again and wrapped her arms around his neck. They held each other.

Re: Scents Of Lust by UltimateSpice: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Zamar: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: Scents Of Lust by FairCritic(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2020
More please.
Re: Scents Of Lust by Awesome05: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nice.
Re: Scents Of Lust by CasNova: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Finally, as she breathed through her mouth and gazed wide-eyed at him, she moved to sit in his lap again and wrapped her arms around his neck. They held each other.

Tade and Bukky arrived at the Sunmonu's house a little after lunch. Ireti had gone to pick up Vivian from preschool and Steve was at work. Tade had a key to the house so they carried in their luggage and the food ingredients Bukky brought.

"As soon as Vivian's home, let's take a walk along the river. The water is running quickly today," Bukky commented.

"It must have rained upstream. Let's walk to the town; it's only a mile. There's a neat bakery named Wonders Own that I always find interesting. And they have great pastries."

"You were lucky to live here growing up. It's such a beautiful setting and so quiet."

"But it's also isolated. Dad had a very good security system installed several years ago and the cameras are almost impossible to spot. It's a very comprehensive system."

"My parents and brothers have similar systems," Bukky replied. "It does give you a feeling of security, especially when no one is home."

"Let's take our luggage up to my room. You want to sleep with me or in the guest room or with Vivian?"

"I'd rather sleep with you but Vivian may think otherwise."

"I know. I'll object to that after we're married but for now, Vivian needs you. We can still have our time together when we're not with her."

While upstairs, Bukky heard the front door open and Vivian scream, "Daddy, Daddy, where are you?"

Bukky rushed downstairs. "Hey Vivian, Daddy is coming."

"Hi mummy!" Vivian ran into her arms, hugged and kissed her on the lips.

"Hi, Mrs. Sunmonu."

"Great to see you again, Bukky. I'm so glad you could come today."

"Thanks for having us. We're out of school until Tuesday so this will be a wonderful break for Tade and me. Vivian, did you have a good day in school?"

"Yes. We had cupcakes with pumpkins on them and turkeys on our drink cups and a fill gram hat to wear and buckles for our sneakers. It was fun to dress up."

"Was that a Pilgrim hat you had to wear?"

"Yes, maybe it was a Pilgrim hat. Whatever."

"Did your teacher have you do a play or only dress up and eat cupcakes?"

"Yes, we played and put on the hats and buckles and had juice in our turkey cups while we ate the pumpkin cupcakes. It was fun."

"I'll bet." Bukky and Ireti giggled.

Tade came downstairs and walked over. "Hi Daddy!"

"Hi sweetheart. Hey Mummy. He picked her up for a nice hug. "Bukky and I are going for a walk along the river. You want to go?"

"Yes Daddy but I need to go pee pee first."

"You do that while we get our handbags." Vivian ran upstairs as Bukky and Tade watched her and grinned.

"Gosh, what I'd give for that energy," said Ireti.

Bukky replied, "She only has one speed, it seems."

In another few moment s, Vivian came quickly down the stairs with her purse. "I'm ready."

Tade and Bukky followed Vivian as she ran out the back door toward the river path. Tade yelled for her to stop. Vivian waited for them to catch up, then took both their hands and walked between them up the path toward town.

"Can you swing me?" Vivian asked.

Tade and Bukky glanced at each other and slowly lifted Vivian off her feet and swung her back and forth as they walked toward the bakery. Vivian was giggling the entire time. Bukky remembered her parents swinging her like this and how much fun it was.

They walked into Wonders Own and were greeted by Stacey, one of the workers who always seemed to be there when Tade came in.

"Hey Tade, hi Vivian."

"Hi Stacey," Tade replied. Vivian went around the counter to give her a hug. "Let me introduce you to Bukky."

"Hi Bukky. Very nice to meet you."

"Hi Stacey, you have a great job. The aroma in this shop is amazing. I'd gain weight breathing this air."

"Believe me, Bukky, it's not easy to avoid the calories here."

Tade put in, "It's all good but the scones are exceptional."

While Bukky studied the display, Tade ordered double espressos for the adults and milk for Vivian. Bukky decided on a raspberry tart, Tade ordered a fried rice scone and Vivian ordered a chocolate chip cookie. They decided to sit outside and enjoy the fresh air. For Easter party week it was an unusually nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years / Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating / Is my Ashawo friend beautiful ? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.