Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (58111 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Don't Always Be Decieve By The Physical Beauty Alone, The Engine Also Matters / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Liposure: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
I beg 2 differ. beyonce, alicia keys, ashanti, munachi abii, agbani darego, priyanka chopra, aishwarya rai, angelina jolie. Are they not goodlooking n sucessful. My friend, stop judging a book by its cover

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by chocboi78(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Well it cuts across both ways..
I dont think beauty can be quantified, hence people are differentely beautiful based on the beholders eye.
However, facial beauty and great body shapes are the primary bases for classifying beauty, hence the various categories we see today..
Though the so Called 'fine girls' are percieved to be proud and and arrogant, I can authoritatively tell u that good behavior or intelligence is not guaranteed by your so called ' average looking girls' neither is arrogance, naivity, or dumbness attributed solely to beautiful girls..

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin seun I hope robots are not accessing nairaland o.

Some comments look suspicious, And calls for a captcha test before logging in.
Lool! I don laugh my intestines out.. Oh my.. This is crazily funny.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by enonche85(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
MrHistorian:
shocked

If this makes FP, I will come back to modify.

EDIT : They have tighter vaginas. grin

Lol, no be lie!.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Mart1994(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks, i both agree and disagree with your opinion on this.

You're right to an extent, but not entirely. To an extent, it all boils down to individuality.

I have seen very ugly ladies that have very repulsive attitude. Many. Arrogance, Negative Nancies, Bad mouth, insultive, loud, promiscuous, and the likes.

On the flip side, I have seen very beautiful ladies that are the direct opposite of the negatives above.

It doesn't really matter how you look, its the type of person you choose to be that matters.

I don't have a say in the bedroom aspect brah cheesy

Have little to no experience in that area.

There are ladies who easily gets carried away by the attention they get from men. The smart ones are wise enough to know that thier beauty isn't the only thing that matters. The foolish ones cash in on this to get what they want from men, due to bad friends and choice.

But then, I have also observed that most ladies who tend to put too much emphasis, care more about, and weaponize thier beauty during thier prime years live to regret thier actions much later. Some are lucky enough not to, probably because they have someone really praying for them somewhere, or something like that.

These sets of ladies are very empty most at times, with little or nothing to offer to a man.

The one's that take thier time to self develop themselves, thereby choosing to ignore all the attention and praises they get bout thier beauty gets seriously acquainted faster.

Nough said.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:

See your lips
. By the way I hope you know you no too fine like that.

Your outward beauty is average.

*Takes cover*

Hahaha. Anyhow way, jare.

At least, we still turn heads. wink

*Takes cover*.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Eileene(f): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:
The outward beauty of a woman is measured by the degree to which it is aesthetically pleasing or beautiful in terms of sexual attractiveness or desirability. However, every lady is relatively attractive in a very unique way but there is no denying the fact that whilst some ladies are conspicuously attractive, some are just average in standard outward beauty assessment...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that there are huge benefits for ladies with average physical beauty cos in most cases...

1. Most guys prefer to marry them.

2. They are more emotionally and physically available.

3. They give their men peace of mind cos they are naturally submissive and loyal.

4. Academically they are mostly at the top of their game and rarely get tangled in sex for grades since lecturers don't find them too attractive.

5. One fact no one can dispute is that they make it better in life cos they work extra hard with their brains...little wonder why most of the great achievers are of average beauty.

6. They are more productive cos they don't slay on social media or offline and are less prone to depression over lack of likes over their pics or display of nudity.

7. They usually have very good character and other great qualities the very attractive ladies lack...

8. Cheaper to maintain cos they don't get obsessed with trying to outlook other ladies in looks or spend foolishly on cosmetic enhancement...

9. They have very high self-esteem and confidence in themselves cos they don't have the pressure or fear over their beauty fading away...they have come to understand that "Lookism" is essentially the same as racism or sexism and nothing to do with reality at all So they care less what people think or say about how they look.

10. They are very good in the bedroom act. Whilst most very attractive ladies can be very boring in bed because they don't want to be roughly handled, the ladies with average physical beauty care less and would throw all caution to the wind ... I guess it is a way of making up for not being too hot and this is why many men find them sexually irresistible.

Do you agree with these?

N.B : This is a fun thread so no spoilers biko.

There is an element of truth in this
But u no in every rule there is an exception though.
Moreover our world today make u believe being beautiful as a girl is enough compensation for other things so why bother.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Munzy14(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Then you still come online to create threads with alternates. “My wife is not fcking me again”
“I bought pant for my househelp and my wife is angry”...

So much for peace of mind. grin
It's a case of going with the lesser trouble...

Otherwise we keep seeing threads on You should be happy I settled down with you.

Or My wife is treating me like a house help..cheesy

You will also see thread on "My husband is not man enough, please I need your advice no insult "....grin

When a man is ready for marriage, His taste and search is focused beyond that beauty slay queen.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Munzy14(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:
Lool! I don laugh my intestines out.. Oh my.. This is crazily funny.
lol.... Sometimes some comments appears like a robot posted.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by sylve11: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
crackhaus:
Lmao... This was too funny to read cheesy
There really is no factual basis to backup your list at all.

I agree though that some girls/women who are very pretty do have a certain attitude about them - almost like they walk around expecting to be pandered to because of their stellar looks.

But you can't really blame them, I know I don't - it's the boys and men who feed this vanity that should be blamed.
Although a grown woman ought to realize that there's more to her life than her fading looks, but then I don't understand why a guy meets a lady and he can't say anything else but compliments her beauty...something that 10 other guys must have done the same week. cheesy

Of course a woman like this is bound to get carried away with all the attention, which is where people like me come in. grin
I make it a point of duty to make any beautiful girl/woman I meet come back down to mother earth - that's if I sense she has the 'attitude'.

Just telling her a simple, 'hi how are you, you good? You look stressed though, are you okay?'...
And she will spend the remaining part of that conversation wondering what it is about her looks that gave me that impression. She might even excuse herself (if possible) just to take a look at the mirror in her handbag to confirm.

The thing about beautiful women who are terribly vain is that they are the easiest to make insecure.

my man! grin cool
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by OriOko88(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Youngpo413:
women don't have mouth and body odour,it's very common with men.
Who told you women don't hv mouth odour??
There was a girl I bleeped two weeks ago, her mouth odour was so voracious, I avoided kissing her when digging her.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by DexterousOne(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
zedegit:

I agree. Most beautiful girls have that entitlement mentality. They expect every man to shrivel and salivate at her feet. They have that arrogance about them and mostly jump from one car to another.

Just my observation sha.

The bolded above is the REAL PROBLEM

That's what Toks2008 tried to, but did not capture in totality

The entitlement sucks

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by OriOko88(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
useless thread created by a jobless poster!!!

these are not facts but just imaginations from your confused oblongata
Counter him with your empirical arguments. Stop exhibiting ignorance on this forum, you don't rubbish a post without postulating an argue able facts. Kosi danu
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by DexterousOne(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
bizhop01:

This remind me about a young lady that was gossiping with her friend saying that she slept over twelve times with different lecturer before graduating, even her boss too before she was employed she's said that many don't know what's she pass through before reaching this level,
I turned eye and take a look at her i wasn't surprised because the girl was too clean.

This is a regular occurrence
We know cheesy grin
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by DexterousOne(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mart1994:

You're right to an extent, but not entirely. To an extent, it all boils down to individuality.

I have seen very ugly ladies that have very repulsive attitude. Many. Arrogance, Negative Nancies, Bad mouth, insultive, loud, promiscuous, and the likes.

On the flip side, I have seen very beautiful ladies that are the direct opposite of the negatives above.

It doesn't really matter how you look, its the type of person you choose to be that matters.

There are ladies who easily gets carried away by the attention they get from men. The smart ones are wise enough to know that thier beauty isn't the only thing that matters. The foolish ones cash in on this to get what they want from men, due to bad friends and choice.

But then, I have also observed that most ladies who tend to put too much emphasis, care more about, and weaponize thier beauty during thier prime years live to regret thier actions much later. Some are lucky enough not to, probably because they have someone really praying for them somewhere, or something like that.

These sets of ladies are very empty most at times, with little or nothing to offer to a man.

The one's that take thier time to self develop themselves, thereby choosing to ignore all the attention and praises they get bout thier beauty gets seriously acquainted faster.

Nough said.

Barman

This gentleman here needs a crate of chillee beer...

The bill is on me cheesy grin
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by humilitypays(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:
The outward beauty of a woman is measured by the degree to which it is aesthetically pleasing or beautiful in terms of sexual attractiveness or desirability. However, every lady is relatively attractive in a very unique way but there is no denying the fact that whilst some ladies are conspicuously attractive, some are just average in standard outward beauty assessment...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that there are huge benefits for ladies with average physical beauty cos in most cases...

1. Most guys prefer to marry them.

2. They are more emotionally and physically available.

3. They give their men peace of mind cos they are naturally submissive and loyal.

4. Academically they are mostly at the top of their game and rarely get tangled in sex for grades since lecturers don't find them too attractive.

5. One fact no one can dispute is that they make it better in life cos they work extra hard with their brains...little wonder why most of the great achievers are of average beauty.

6. They are more productive cos they don't slay on social media or offline and are less prone to depression over lack of likes over their pics or display of nudity.

7. They usually have very good character and other great qualities the very attractive ladies lack...

8. Cheaper to maintain cos they don't get obsessed with trying to outlook other ladies in looks or spend foolishly on cosmetic enhancement...

9. They have very high self-esteem and confidence in themselves cos they don't have the pressure or fear over their beauty fading away...they have come to understand that "Lookism" is essentially the same as racism or sexism and nothing to do with reality at all So they care less what people think or say about how they look.

10. They are very good in the bedroom act. Whilst most very attractive ladies can be very boring in bed because they don't want to be roughly handled, the ladies with average physical beauty care less and would throw all caution to the wind ... I guess it is a way of making up for not being too hot and this is why many men find them sexually irresistible.

Do you agree with these?

N.B : This is a fun thread so no spoilers biko.

Too much sense will not keeeel you oh, kowai walai you get am por this wan yowa kaji kwo grin cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by humilitypays(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mart1994:

Nough said.

whenever issues like this is raised, you should know by default that they are talking about the majority.

Of course in every rule there will always be an exception, the op is talking about majority of averagely beautiful ladies not all.

Majority of extremely beautiful ladies have repulsive character, mannerless and rude, maybe due to too many male toasters chasing them they then develop ill manner out of pride of being often chased by all class of men.

Toks2008 is very correct, 100% correct
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Goalnaldo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Crackhaus will come online later and be wondering why the likes not knowing it was from a comment he made 7 months ago grin. Nairalanders are mad but the Mods are madder grin embarassed
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Desperado78: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Pls let’s fill this to be on the safe side

COVID-19 Exposure Assessment Survey in 30 Seconds!

Click the link to take the survey please!

https://forms.gle/1he97xaBL6r9TPa59

*Thank you for participating. Please share with others.*
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by humilitypays(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamPlato:
Bro Very Man Got Their Specs. If I Date A Girl Who Is Below Average, I Swear It Is Because She Has Big Ass Or big Boobs All Which I Want To Taste Then Leave, its Purely Lust.

But For The Real Woman I Want, she Must Be Beautiful and I Mean Very Beautiful. If Beauty Doesnt Bother Others, it Bothers The Hell Out Of Me. She Must Be Very Beautiful and I Mean A Girl From 8/10-10/10. Thats The Kind Of Wife I Want...

After Beauty then Intelligence And Other Qualities I Want.

But The Spoiler that Comes With Me By Default Is Mouth Odour And Body Odour. No Matter How Beautiful, if She Has Any Of That she Immediately Becomes Unattractive, I Cant Control That.
if you want a very beautiful woman (9/10) physically like u said, be prepared to overlook some other of her qualities where she would score 0 shocked

In areas like:

- good manners & respect: most attractive ladies are mannerless and disrespectful because they get too many toasters it makes their head swell, hope u can condone marrying a disrespectful wife grin

- good cooking skills: most extremely attractive ladies like u want are bad cooks....because they are always focused on looking hot, they rarely learn to cook and when they do, they burn it or add too much salt or cook it undone our of impatience to go back to watching movie or chatting online or reading Mills & Boom novel grin

I am speaking from experience as a guy that dated ladies of 8/10, 9/10, 10/10 in looks cheesy

Industrious:- if you want a very attractive Lady as a wife, u must delete industrious from your list cos most of them are lazy, lousy, love easy life want already made world where they go to only enjoy and showoff, are u ready for that, and do u also have the money to provide that fantasy life she fantasizes about as she watches on TV or read on novels

Prayerful:- if you want to marry an extremely beautiful lady like u wish, be ready to marry a worldly lady who only love parties, glam life, instagramming, shopping and hanging out, are u ready for that

All these observations are coming from a guy who dated such extremely beautiful ladies u are wishing to marry, egungun be careful before you enter road because na express u de go oh.

Op is very correct, unless u are a showbiz celebrity looking for showoff wife, my brother look very well. Though there are extremely beautiful girls with great personality but they are very rare and u can only find them among the born rich ones not the ones that were born poor or in average families and u can only meet them from school or during childhood.

Cheers
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by tunsdel: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
I totally agree with you 100%
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
humilitypays:
whenever issues like this is raised, you should know by default that they are talking about the majority.

Of course in every rule there will always be an exception, the op is talking about majority of averagely beautiful ladies not all.

Majority of extremely beautiful ladies have repulsive character, mannerless and rude, maybe due to too many male toasters chasing them they then develop ill manner out of pride of being often chased by all class of men.

Thanks for putting that right to many who have replaced Most with All.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by vickydevoka(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Prettychild:
Which one is average beauty again? You are either ugly or beautiful.
Lol. Most Nigerian ladies are ugly , buh we choose to use average to boost confidence.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Ceska(f): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
This post has no scientific basis or otherwise. I'm still very beautiful, and with brains too. Extremely good in what I do. Believe me, I also have highly intelligent and brilliant kids
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Goalnaldo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Skepticus:
Toks2008, the whole idea of beauty, Looks and leagues is a mind thing and this is how men spoil a lot of chances for themselves and other men when it comes to getting women.

Professional Gold Diggers exploit these weaknesses in men to get resources even without giving the pûssy.

Because of thirsty men that lack dominant masculine frame, I know more ugly women who have a bigger ego and self entitlement than that of a cute super model.

For every single women described by these weak males as "extremely beautiful", there is a bad boy/player tired of banging her and don't give a damn about her looks/league.

My personal advice to men is to get a woman with decent, modest feminine qualities and stop hyping/overrating this tasteless ladies because of stupid looks.
at the end you came into alignment with the OP. Lmao.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by SirMichael1: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:

There is no ugly woman in the real sense.
I swear, there are no ugly women. All we have are unkept ones and when they take care of themselves, you'll be left wondering if they've been this beautiful all along.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ceska:
This post has no scientific basis or otherwise. I'm still very beautiful, and with brains too. Extremely good in what I do. Believe me, I also have highly intelligent and brilliant kids

Your outward beauty is average even with all the make up and impossible hair style.

You try.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by brainfordetails: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
mezarddinny:
All those things you wrote up there has nothing to do with beauty, there are many ugly women with arrogant attitude and pride, they believe they are the most beautiful even when everyone around them tells them tey are not so. Any girl that acts nice just because she is not beautiful and therefore not getting enough attention is a pretender that shouldn't be married, attitude and behaviour should not come because of facial features but because of self control and upbringing. If you marry a girl cos she acts nicely because she is average, what if she becomes more beautiful some years into the marriage and start behaving rudely? Thats how some men enter traps because they couldn't look beyond smoke screens

TELL THEM!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by tradetips: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
True
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by dumininu01(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wat about ugly ladies that are arrogant cheesy cheesy...There are pretty ladies who are intelligent and successful too and are even well behaved... So I have no reason to settle for less
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Mart1994(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
humilitypays:

I understand ur point. And I know where ur coming from. I have said this before and will do so again.

Any lady that develops an overbloated ego due to numerous amount of toasters and admires on her radar is a fool, and is rest assured headed for the rocks unless she changes.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
crackhaus:
Lmao... This was too funny to read cheesy
There really is no factual basis to backup your list at all.

I agree though that some girls/women who are very pretty do have a certain attitude about them - almost like they walk around expecting to be pandered to because of their stellar looks.

But you can't really blame them, I know I don't - it's the boys and men who feed this vanity that should be blamed.
Although a grown woman ought to realize that there's more to her life than her fading looks, but then I don't understand why a guy meets a lady and he can't say anything else but compliments her beauty...something that 10 other guys must have done the same week. cheesy

Of course a woman like this is bound to get carried away with all the attention, which is where people like me come in. grin
I make it a point of duty to make any beautiful girl/woman I meet come back down to mother earth - that's if I sense she has the 'attitude'.

Just telling her a simple, 'hi how are you, you good? You look stressed though, are you okay?'...
And she will spend the remaining part of that conversation wondering what it is about her looks that gave me that impression. She might even excuse herself (if possible) just to take a look at the mirror in her handbag to confirm.

The thing about beautiful women who are terribly vain is that they are the easiest to make insecure.
awon psychology manipulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.