Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (58125 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Don't Always Be Decieve By The Physical Beauty Alone, The Engine Also Matters / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lalasticlala what do you think.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Youngpo413: 9:17am On May 01, 2020
IamPlato:
Bro Very Man Got Their Specs. If I Date A Girl Who Is Below Average, I Swear It Is Because She Has Big Ass Or big Boobs All Which I Want To Taste Then Leave, its Purely Lust.

But For The Real Woman I Want, she Must Be Beautiful and I Mean Very Beautiful. If Beauty Doesnt Bother Others, it Bothers The Hell Out Of Me. She Must Be Very Beautiful and I Mean A Girl From 8/10-10/10. Thats The Kind Of Wife I Want...

After Beauty then Intelligence And Other Qualities I Want.

But The Spoiler that Comes With Me By Default Is Mouth Odour And Body Odour. No Matter How Beautiful, if She Has Any Of That she Immediately Becomes Unattractive, I Cant Control That.
women don't have mouth and body odour,it's very common with men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Starz825(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2020
Geminita1:
18th century post.

Shebi you like beautiful women, they have dealt with you.

Now you are looking for a decent woman to clean you up.

I pity the women that end up with wasted men.
Now tell me, whats the meaning of wasted men....i'm so sure u dont what that means...
Nairalanders lets just wait and hear her say on the definition of wasted men...definitely will be baseless...jeez..
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Geminita1:
18th century post.

Wasted ke!

Define that term biko.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamPlato:
Bro Very Man Got Their Specs. If I Date A Girl Who Is Below Average, I Swear It Is Because She Has Big Ass Or big Boobs All Which I Want To Taste Then Leave, its Purely Lust.

But For The Real Woman I Want, she Must Be Beautiful and I Mean Very Beautiful. If Beauty Doesnt Bother Others, it Bothers The Hell Out Of Me. She Must Be Very Beautiful and I Mean A Girl From 8/10-10/10. Thats The Kind Of Wife I Want...

But The Spoiler that Comes With Me By Default Is Mouth Odour And Body Odour. No Matter How Beautiful, if She Has Any Of That she Immediately Becomes Unattractive, I Cant Control That.

How do you define outward beauty?

To me no be face o... It is the curves.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lalasticlala do you agree?
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Fheelzz(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
hmmm nice one op
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Who cares? I no dey carry woman mata for head. Anyone wey show, we do then she go house...nothing else

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by FIXED9583: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
see below
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Dshocker(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Op wait till you see an ugly girl still doing ShAKaRA

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by rosy1992(f): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
That's a fact.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Nezzjnr: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks your posts though
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by jaxxy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
I can’t dispute most of these facts bt the problem with pretty gals isn’t that they are not brilliant they are only more distracted. Also the grand illusion that beauty is everything is their undoing.

This same distraction sadly leads them to more confusion especially in relationships. Switching men like they are switching car lanes. It’s almost pathetic and a horrendous task for them to decide what exactly they want except for those who remember to apply their brains to good use.

There are pretty and beautiful gals doing quite well and amazing stuffs. I have met and dated a few bt I must say they are rare.

Average gals are equally a delight for many of the reasons u already stated especially when u realize most pretty gals have a lot of junk in the trunk. smiley

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
K
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by gambia(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
TRASH. Please my people, whats the update on Uwa Omozuwa's case?? I hope the matter won't be swept under the carpet.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
MrHistorian:
shocked
If this makes FP, I will come back to modify.

It has made FP,still waiting for ur modification�
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Apart from the fact that beauty is subjective and lies in the eyes of the beholder, there are lots of beautiful women who are single only because most men assume that such a beauty is already taken and it would be a waste of time to approach her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
useless thread created by a jobless poster!!!

these are not facts but just imaginations from your confused oblongata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Brushstrokes20: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Spot on!
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wailer. tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Heavensent01(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Geminita1:
18th century post.

what's wasted men? or who is a wasted man?

no man is wasted that's why you ladies are referred as the most vulnerable entity to grace planet earth

a lady that don't keep her body for her future husband is the wasted here

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Olatlaccon(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamPlato:

Bros... maybe u go make d kind of woman u want o...cos ur own taste no be here...it's good to have a beautiful woman as wife though but no one is perfect we all have flaws that are worst then being beautiful and not

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Stellly02(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Na now thread of 2019 dey make front page..

I agree with most if the points sha

The brilliant ones in my class back then were of average beauty while those ones that were gorgeously beautiful nd endowed behaved as if the air they breath is different from ours always beg us for assistance in exams or las las to settle lecturers

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Section1000: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Who moved this ancestral thread to frontpage??

Things dey happen for nairaland shaaa grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by BigJoe19: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
useless thread created by a jobless poster!!!

these are not facts but just imaginations from your confused oblongata
See how this one is ranting on top ordinary Nairaland post shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by queencalipso(f): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:

It is definitely you.

No it is not her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Rilwayne001: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
crackhaus:
Lmao...

Of course a woman like this is bound to get carried away with all the attention, which is where people like me come in. grin
I make it a point of duty to make any beautiful girl/woman I meet come back down to mother earth - that's if I sense she has the 'attitude'.

Just telling her a simple, 'hi how are you, you good? You look stressed though, are you okay?'...
And she will spend the remaining part of that conversation wondering what it is about her looks that gave me that impression. She might even excuse herself (if possible) just to take a look at the mirror in her handbag to confirm.

The thing about beautiful women who are terribly vain is that they are the easiest to make insecure.

So apt! Works like magic. cheesy grin grin
The girl I experimented this on vex for me. She Was like, "90% of people say I'm beautiful and you're the only different one. You're full of ego" yadayada grin grin grin still she comes back.
One time I uploaded her on my status. Then entered her DM, told her my friends are crushing on her and saying she's beautiful, then I concluded like, "I think they are all blind because you're average.. And not really beautiful like they making it to seeem".. The thing pain her so much, but she's got no option. Can't push me away grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Blackmoran(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
There is a element of truth to the article.... Back in school the most intelligent ladies and serious in studies are average looking girls... While the 10 and beautiful are so bumb... Am not saying there are no intelligent beautiful girls, but look around you how many do you see.. They are the exception to the rules...... Same with fat chicks too they have high self esteem cause they are use to people calling them fat, no big deal any more, go and tell a beautiful girl in shape that she is adding up or she is ugly, you will see how she will feel insecure...

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by elasticlala: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
How do u classify beauty to have a part called average beauty? What parameters did you use ? Are you aware that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ? What you are calling average beauty might be most beautiful when I consider them, same way as the ones you consider most beautiful might not be beautiful to another person. Therefore, saying an average beauty woman makes a better bla bla bla is grossly fallacious. (My opinion tho) undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by abdullkabar(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Its glaring to the eyes
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
BigJoe19:
See how this one is ranting on top ordinary Nairaland post shocked shocked

will you shut up!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.