Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (58119 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Don't Always Be Decieve By The Physical Beauty Alone, The Engine Also Matters / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by pocohantas(f): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Munzy14:

After reading this, I couldn't stop Laughing. You really came up with a pragmatic approach.

But then you hit some nerves, they will come for you as usual.

In addition, I noticed we men, date these Beauty slay queens, but when it comes to life partner we settle for the average ladies for peace of mind and a good focus to the new phase.

Reality check.

Then you still come online to create threads with alternates. “My wife is not fcking me again”
“I bought pant for my househelp and my wife is angry”...

So much for peace of mind. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by DivineTurnAroun(f): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:
The outward beauty of a woman is measured by the degree to which it is aesthetically pleasing or beautiful in terms of sexual attractiveness or desirability. However, every lady is relatively attractive in a very unique way but there is no denying the fact that whilst some ladies are conspicuously attractive, some are just average in standard outward beauty assessment...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that there are huge benefits for ladies with average physical beauty cos in most cases...

1. Most guys prefer to marry them.

2. They are more emotionally and physically available.

3. They give their men peace of mind cos they are naturally submissive and loyal.

4. Academically they are mostly at the top of their game and rarely get tangled in sex for grades since lecturers don't find them too attractive.

5. One fact no one can dispute is that they make it better in life cos they work extra hard with their brains...little wonder why most of the great achievers are of average beauty.

6. They are more productive cos they don't slay on social media or offline and are less prone to depression over lack of likes over their pics or display of nudity.

7. They usually have very good character and other great qualities the very attractive ladies lack...

8. Cheaper to maintain cos they don't get obsessed with trying to outlook other ladies in looks or spend foolishly on cosmetic enhancement...

9. They have very high self-esteem and confidence in themselves cos they don't have the pressure or fear over their beauty fading away...they have come to understand that "Lookism" is essentially the same as racism or sexism and nothing to do with reality at all So they care less what people think or say about how they look.

10. They are very good in the bedroom act. Whilst most very attractive ladies can be very boring in bed because they don't want to be roughly handled, the ladies with average physical beauty care less and would throw all caution to the wind ... I guess it is a way of making up for not being too hot and this is why many men find them sexually irresistible.

Do you agree with these?

N.B : This is a fun thread so no spoilers biko.

There's an an atom of truth in this but not all
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
useless thread created by a jobless poster!!!

these are not facts but just imaginations from your confused oblongata
ya a lady and one thing that should be far away from you are foul and vulgar words.
you understand?
dem go beat you beat you up one day.bet it with me
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Fidelismaria: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
MrHistorian:
shocked

If this makes FP, I will come back to modify.

It's on FP
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Karlifate: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
MrHistorian:
shocked

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Wiseman2y(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. It's an illusion that varies with the wind as time goes. Character is a goal while beauty is a mirage.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by ajl: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:
The outward beauty of a woman is measured by the degree to which it is aesthetically pleasing or beautiful in terms of sexual attractiveness or desirability. However, every lady is relatively attractive in a very unique way but there is no denying the fact that whilst some ladies are conspicuously attractive, some are just average in standard outward beauty assessment...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that there are huge benefits for ladies with average physical beauty cos in most cases...

3. They give their men peace of mind cos they are naturally submissive and loyal.

4. Academically they are mostly at the top of their game and rarely get tangled in sex for grades since lecturers don't find them too attractive.

5. One fact no one can dispute is that they make it better in life cos they work extra hard with their brains...little wonder why most of the great achievers are of average beauty.

6. They are more productive cos they don't slay on social media or offline and are less prone to depression over lack of likes over their pics or display of nudity.

7. They usually have very good character and other great qualities the very attractive ladies lack...

8. Cheaper to maintain cos they don't get obsessed with trying to outlook other ladies in looks or spend foolishly on cosmetic enhancement...

9. They have very high self-esteem and confidence in themselves cos they don't have the pressure or fear over their beauty fading away...they have come to understand that "Lookism" is essentially the same as racism or sexism and nothing to do with reality at all So they care less what people think or say about how they look.

10. They are very good in the bedroom act. Whilst most very attractive ladies can be very boring in bed because they don't want to be roughly handled, the ladies with average physical beauty care less and would throw all caution to the wind ... I guess it is a way of making up for not being too hot and this is why many men find them sexually irresistible.

Do you agree with these?

You spoil it all by posting pictures of caucasian women. How do these represent our own women.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by bizhop01: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
sacramento1212:

Well toks, it's an individual thing. Beauty is subjective and in the eyes of the beholder. There are some ladies out there that have a distinction (A) in beauty and will still achieve all that you have listed.

It's an individual thing. It's only a stupid lady that will allow fading looks enter her head to start acting foolish. And again, just like crackhaus indicated, i also blame some guys that pour fuel into a fading fire.
This remind me about a young lady that was gossiping with her friend saying that she slept over twelve times with different lecturer before graduating, even her boss too before she was employed she's said that many don't know what's she pass through before reaching this level,
I turned eye and take a look at her i wasn't surprised because the girl was too clean.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Lamanii22(f): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
MrHistorian:
shocked

Where are you oo?? Come and modify
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Beta men can have them. No problem at all.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by stanliwise(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:

Leave all those beauty in the eye of beholder consolatory talks bikonu...babe wey fine fine the one wey no fine know sey she no fine.
Not always true, “beauty” in that parable doesn’t necessarily mean physical beauty, some girls are beautiful in personality, expression, socially and sometimes academically. It depends on which magnet you most. I like physical beauty a lot but I also cherish emotional and social beauty. Also intellectual beauty. If I find a girl with average physical beauty with all those other kinda beauty, I don’t think twice.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Deborahov(f): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Some men will still complain
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:

Do you agree with these?

...this is probably the most incongruous article I've read in a while. The very moment man attempts to measure, qualify and quantify beauty, there and then has he created nemesis for himself.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by fairheart(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
jaxxy:
I can’t dispute most of these facts bt the problem with pretty gals isn’t that they are not brilliant they are only more distracted. Also the grand illusion that beauty is everything is their undoing.

This same distraction sadly leads them to more confusion especially in relationships. Switching men like they are switching car lanes. It’s almost pathetic and a horrendous task for them to decide what exactly they want except for those who remember to apply their brains to good use.

There are pretty and beautiful gals doing quite well and amazing stuffs. I have met and dated a few bt I must say they are rare.
Average gals are equally a delight for many of the reasons u already stated especially when u realize most pretty gals have a lot of junk in the trunk. smiley

This is self-evident! Very true
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Karlifate: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

You and I kno that there are beautiful, averagely beautiful and not beautiful folks..

No competition in life but gratitude!
Hmmm..... Sagittarius.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by infogenius(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
MrHistorian:
shocked

Yes, it made fp. Please modify
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Uzeee: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
You re looking for quality Turkey wears, shoes, bags and accessories. Search no more. Zyps collections got exquisite designs for you. Follow the link to join my WhatsApp group. You will love what you see

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GZpejSZVkut7yxEo7vLrSG
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Dextre(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:

Do you agree with these?

Just say your babe worwor make we move ti the next story grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by mayor1814: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
some ppl are yet to get dis code. Most handsome men marry ladies and women they are cuter than.

before marriage, they date beautiful n sexy ladies.

that is y many sexy n beautiful ladies sometimes find it hard to settle down. some end up as babymamas.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Zoie:

Low self esteem at work in your life. Do you really need to bring her down to feel good about yourself? How about not being patronising and choosing not to talk about her looks?
Mtchew
I'm telling you... Silence is gold

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by isax(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
op if you are a male share ur girl pix and if you are female share your pishur
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
I can't tell for others but from my experience in school, average or not so good looking girls usually have the highest body count!
Reason is the very beautiful ones are so much in high demand that they can afford to say no to every Tom, Dick and Harry who approaches them, they usually settle for the cutest and richest dudes and stick to them, but you see those average girls?
Na boys meat be that!! Swears!!!
And as for that talk of beautiful girls not being in touch with reality and being dumb bookwise? THAT'S ANODA FAT LIE!
Plenty beautiful girls know book die!
Especially the ones from a comfortable home.
Me sha i must hustle get many money they get a smart beautiful woman with low mileage

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by David525: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
see below
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by DontBullshitMe: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Funny!
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by KhingLufem1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
crackhaus:
Lmao... This was too funny to read cheesy
There really is no factual basis to backup your list at all.

I agree though that some girls/women who are very pretty do have a certain attitude about them - almost like they walk around expecting to be pandered to because of their stellar looks.

But you can't really blame them, I know I don't - it's the boys and men who feed this vanity that should be blamed.
Although a grown woman ought to realize that there's more to her life than her fading looks, but then I don't understand why a guy meets a lady and he can't say anything else but compliments her beauty...something that 10 other guys must have done the same week. cheesy

Of course a woman like this is bound to get carried away with all the attention, which is where people like me come in. grin
I make it a point of duty to make any beautiful girl/woman I meet come back down to mother earth - that's if I sense she has the 'attitude'.

Just telling her a simple, 'hi how are you, you good? You look stressed though, are you okay?'...
And she will spend the remaining part of that conversation wondering what it is about her looks that gave me that impression. She might even excuse herself (if possible) just to take a look at the mirror in her handbag to confirm.

The thing about beautiful women who are terribly vain is that they are the easiest to make insecure.

Well said
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
So I get hope?

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! grin grin

Ebami ke Hallelujah! grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by friendl: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Doesn't work that way at all
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Bahamas95(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Forget that rubbish jor! I got no business with average/ugly girls. My girl must be pretty.

I nor fit marry masquerade for house because she dey decent, there are many decent pretty girls out there.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wailer. tongue

See your lips
. By the way I hope you know you no too fine like that.

Your outward beauty is average.

*Takes cover*
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
useless thread created by a jobless poster!!!

these are not facts but just imaginations from your confused oblongata

All this rant on top of a Fun thread.

Its OK... Continue
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Toks2008(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Prettychild:
Which one is average beauty again? You are either ugly or beautiful.

There is no ugly woman in the real sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Mordecai Danladi Jumps From Plane To Propose To Anna Bako His Girlfriend / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.