Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (58124 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Don't Always Be Decieve By The Physical Beauty Alone, The Engine Also Matters / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by bukatyne(f): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Thread just got to FP, suru lere.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Ybaby: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:
The outward beauty of a woman is measured by the degree to which it is aesthetically pleasing or beautiful in terms of sexual attractiveness or desirability. However, every lady is relatively attractive in a very unique way but there is no denying the fact that whilst some ladies are conspicuously attractive, some are just average in standard outward beauty assessment...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that there are huge benefits for ladies with average physical beauty cos in most cases...

1. Most guys prefer to marry them.

2. They are more emotionally and physically available.

3. They give their men peace of mind cos they are naturally submissive and loyal.

4. Academically they are mostly at the top of their game and rarely get tangled in sex for grades since lecturers don't find them too attractive.

5. One fact no one can dispute is that they make it better in life cos they work extra hard with their brains...little wonder why most of the great achievers are of average beauty.

6. They are more productive cos they don't slay on social media or offline and are less prone to depression over lack of likes over their pics or display of nudity.

7. They usually have very good character and other great qualities the very attractive ladies lack...

8. Cheaper to maintain cos they don't get obsessed with trying to outlook other ladies in looks or spend foolishly on cosmetic enhancement...

9. They have very high self-esteem and confidence in themselves cos they don't have the pressure or fear over their beauty fading away...they have come to understand that "Lookism" is essentially the same as racism or sexism and nothing to do with reality at all So they care less what people think or say about how they look.

10. They are very good in the bedroom act. Whilst most very attractive ladies can be very boring in bed because they don't want to be roughly handled, the ladies with average physical beauty care less and would throw all caution to the wind ... I guess it is a way of making up for not being too hot and this is why many men find them sexually irresistible.

Do you agree with these?

N.B : This is a fun thread so no spoilers biko.

The ugly ones even do more..... they switch between donkey and wife easily.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by lekki1444: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamPlato:
Bro Very Man Got Their Specs. If I Date A Girl Who Is Below Average, I Swear It Is Because She Has Big Ass Or big Boobs All Which I Want To Taste Then Leave, its Purely Lust.

But For The Real Woman I Want, she Must Be Beautiful and I Mean Very Beautiful. If Beauty Doesnt Bother Others, it Bothers The Hell Out Of Me. She Must Be Very Beautiful and I Mean A Girl From 8/10-10/10. Thats The Kind Of Wife I Want...

After Beauty then Intelligence And Other Qualities I Want.

But The Spoiler that Comes With Me By Default Is Mouth Odour And Body Odour. No Matter How Beautiful, if She Has Any Of That she Immediately Becomes Unattractive, I Cant Control That.
bros take clay make you go mold your own woman with extreme beauty and no odor and put big brain inside the clay
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by zedegit: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:
The outward beauty of a woman is measured by the degree to which it is aesthetically pleasing or beautiful in terms of sexual attractiveness or desirability. However, every lady is relatively attractive in a very unique way but there is no denying the fact that whilst some ladies are conspicuously attractive, some are just average in standard outward beauty assessment...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that there are huge benefits for ladies with average physical beauty cos in most cases...

3. They give their men peace of mind cos they are naturally submissive and loyal.

4. Academically they are mostly at the top of their game and rarely get tangled in sex for grades since lecturers don't find them too attractive.

5. One fact no one can dispute is that they make it better in life cos they work extra hard with their brains...little wonder why most of the great achievers are of average beauty.

6. They are more productive cos they don't slay on social media or offline and are less prone to depression over lack of likes over their pics or display of nudity.

7. They usually have very good character and other great qualities the very attractive ladies lack...

8. Cheaper to maintain cos they don't get obsessed with trying to outlook other ladies in looks or spend foolishly on cosmetic enhancement...

9. They have very high self-esteem and confidence in themselves cos they don't have the pressure or fear over their beauty fading away...they have come to understand that "Lookism" is essentially the same as racism or sexism and nothing to do with reality at all So they care less what people think or say about how they look.

10. They are very good in the bedroom act. Whilst most very attractive ladies can be very boring in bed because they don't want to be roughly handled, the ladies with average physical beauty care less and would throw all caution to the wind ... I guess it is a way of making up for not being too hot and this is why many men find them sexually irresistible.

Do you agree with these?

I agree. Most beautiful girls have that entitlement mentality. They expect every man to shrivel and salivate at her feet. They have that arrogance about them and mostly jump from one car to another.

Just my observation sha.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by IVORY2009(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
useless thread created by a jobless poster!!!

these are not facts but just imaginations from your confused oblongata

Are you truly a major or you are just impersonating, now back to the comment you made, why don't you counter him with facts.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Munzy14(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamPlato:
Bro Very Man Got Their Specs. If I Date A Girl Who Is Below Average, I Swear It Is Because She Has Big Ass Or big Boobs All Which I Want To Taste Then Leave, its Purely Lust.

But For The Real Woman I Want, she Must Be Beautiful and I Mean Very Beautiful. If Beauty Doesnt Bother Others, it Bothers The Hell Out Of Me. She Must Be Very Beautiful and I Mean A Girl From 8/10-10/10. Thats The Kind Of Wife I Want...

But The Spoiler that Comes With Me By Default Is Mouth Odour And Body Odour. No Matter How Beautiful, if She Has Any Of That she Immediately Becomes Unattractive, I Cant Control That.
lmao you will mold your type of woman....

It's rare to meet that stellar beauty lady without a fault.

She can be all that, but a dumbo.

She can be all that, plus intelligent and has a nasty attitude that is a turnoff.

The main thing is tolerance is an adaptation.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by dangoteinlaw: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
sacramento1212:

Well toks, it's an individual thing. Beauty is subjective and in the eyes of the beholder. There are some ladies out there that have a distinction (A) in beauty and will still achieve all that you have listed.

It's an individual thing. It's only a stupid lady that will allow fading looks enter her head to start acting foolish. And again, just like crackhaus indicated, i also blame some guys that pour fuel into a fading fire.
not true!! Beauty has gotten into the heads of so many ladies ans turned them into instagram hustlers or why do you have girls with big ass or boobs on instagram. Is there any flat chested or ass girl with 500k followers on IG?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by nomenclature(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
OP this is the kind of women you were talking about ,beauty without brains ,so after reading ,this is all your small brain could process ,you have the same IQ as a yam,get the Bleep outa here,its above your understanding
Geminita1:
18th century post.

Shebi you like beautiful women, they have dealt with you.

Now you are looking for a decent woman to clean you up.

I pity the women that end up with wasted men.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Skepticus: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008, the whole idea of beauty, Looks and leagues is a mind thing and this is how men spoil a lot of chances for themselves and other men when it comes to getting women.

Professional Gold Diggers exploit these weaknesses in men to get resources even without giving the pûssy.

Because of thirsty men that lack dominant masculine frame, I know more ugly women who have a bigger ego and self entitlement than that of a cute super model.

For every single women described by these weak males as "extremely beautiful", there is a bad boy/player tired of banging her and don't give a damn about her looks/league.

My personal advice to men is to get a woman with decent, modest feminine qualities and stop hyping/overrating this tasteless ladies because of stupid looks.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by bluefilm: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mr. Toks2008, this is a mediocre post written with an equally mediocre mindset.

If you are scared of getting and keeping the really pretty girls, well... you don't have to generalize.

Granted it is solely your opinion, but I must point out that it is a limiting belief through and through.

Choosing a woman will always remain a personal decision so don't make it look like women who are not all that facially beautiful are tailored to behave in a particular way, and vice versa.

Trust me, you can still get the worst of women among the ugliest of women with the nastiest behaviours you can ever get!

The only people who might agree with you after reading this are people with low self esteem... and the not so pretty women whom you may have invariably given some false hope with these assertions!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Prettychild(f): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Which one is average beauty again? You are either ugly or beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:

Do you agree with these?

Well said!
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Munzy14(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Toks2008:

Do you agree with these?

After reading this, I couldn't stop Laughing. You really came up with a pragmatic approach.

But then you hit some nerves, they will come for you as usual.

In addition, I noticed we men, date these Beauty slay queens, but when it comes to life partner we settle for the average ladies for peace of mind and a good focus to the new phase.

Reality check.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
This post is nothing more of a confirmation bias. Of course you'll find women that are not considered beautiful with the outlisted behaviors, but you'll also find beautiful women who also do the same.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by zedegit: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Geminita1:
18th century post.

Hey girl, you look bony. Are you starving?

Never mind.

Back to the topic, there's always need to balance physical beauty with a good character.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by joro10: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Geminita1:
18th century post.

You nailed it. .tell them,wasted men everywhere looking for people's innocent daughters to drain�

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Prettychild:
Which one is average beauty again? You are either ugly or beautiful.
You and I kno that there are beautiful, averagely beautiful and not beautiful folks..

No competition in life but gratitude!
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Munzy14(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Youngpo413:
women don't have mouth and body odour,it's very common with men.
grin grin seun I hope robots are not accessing nairaland o.

Some comments look suspicious, And calls for a captcha test before logging in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Grandlord: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
Who cares? I no dey carry woman mata for head. Anyone wey show, we do then she go house...nothing else
Lol. No stress zone. Na our style o cool
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by joyandfaith: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
crackhaus:
Lmao... This was too funny to read cheesy
There really is no factual basis to backup your list at all.

I agree though that some girls/women who are very pretty do have a certain attitude about them - almost like they walk around expecting to be pandered to because of their stellar looks.

But you can't really blame them, I know I don't - it's the boys and men who feed this vanity that should be blamed.
Although a grown woman ought to realize that there's more to her life than her fading looks, but then I don't understand why a guy meets a lady and he can't say anything else but compliments her beauty...something that 10 other guys must have done the same week. cheesy

Of course a woman like this is bound to get carried away with all the attention, which is where people like me come in. grin
I make it a point of duty to make any beautiful girl/woman I meet come back down to mother earth - that's if I sense she has the 'attitude'.

Just telling her a simple, 'hi how are you, you good? You look stressed though, are you okay?'...
And she will spend the remaining part of that conversation wondering what it is about her looks that gave me that impression. She might even excuse herself (if possible) just to take a look at the mirror in her handbag to confirm.

The thing about beautiful women who are terribly vain is that they are the easiest to make insecure.

no comment after this, you have said it all. thread is hereby closed for everybody to like it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Grandlord:
Lol. No stress zone. Na our style o cool

As e suppose be. Boys wey dey carry galz mata for head...na dem know
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by ojuu4u(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
But 75% of them are super-selective in nature.

They are average but they will look for a guy that they need to mould themselves, at twilight they settle for anything, if they compromise, marriage will collapse like park of card
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
MrHistorian:
shocked
If this makes FP, I will come back to modify.
e don land oooo
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by apache22b: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please Cum Back

MrHistorian:
shocked

If this makes FP, I will come back to modify.
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Deji63: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
You have not met fvgly girls like Ubunja daughter who are hoes that will never give you joy because they were born by animals like Ubunja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Grandlord: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

As e suppose be. Boys wey dey carry galz mata for head...na dem know
cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Odunharry(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
crackhaus:
Lmao... This was too funny to read cheesy
There really is no factual basis to backup your list at all.

I agree though that some girls/women who are very pretty do have a certain attitude about them - almost like they walk around expecting to be pandered to because of their stellar looks.

But you can't really blame them, I know I don't - it's the boys and men who feed this vanity that should be blamed.
Although a grown woman ought to realize that there's more to her life than her fading looks, but then I don't understand why a guy meets a lady and he can't say anything else but compliments her beauty...something that 10 other guys must have done the same week. cheesy

Of course a woman like this is bound to get carried away with all the attention, which is where people like me come in. grin
I make it a point of duty to make any beautiful girl/woman I meet come back down to mother earth - that's if I sense she has the 'attitude'.

Just telling her a simple, 'hi how are you, you good? You look stressed though, are you okay?'...
And she will spend the remaining part of that conversation wondering what it is about her looks that gave me that impression. She might even excuse herself (if possible) just to take a look at the mirror in her handbag to confirm.

The thing about beautiful women who are terribly vain is that they are the easiest to make insecure.

cheesy i hope other guys will learn from it. Just be different and unpredictable..
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamPlato:

you are a RACIST!
Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by DisLifeSha: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
No man is wasted. There are more women in this world than men. So you better use your brain.
Geminita1:
18th century post.

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Grandlord:
No be lie. I no get that kind time my man. Life is short.

bam. You sabi the mata

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by DisLifeSha: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Exactly! Dis Life Sha. I couldn't friend one beautiful girl who looks like an India girl because of mouth odour. I almost died
IamPlato:

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better by Vulcan24(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
beauty is relative to some extent but when u meet some real clean beautiful women.... you go mumu instanta!

beautiful women has stunning effect on men while handsome men are ostracised

why? na only Baba God knows.

but as per marriage ...... go for anything u like but if u choose beauty, u live with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.