Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. (12045 Views)

Hello Everyone: We Are An Import And Export Company. Our Business Scope Is: Purc / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gidison:

Bravo! Though your age isnt there you have done quite well in proving doubts. So pls accept these as compliments for your Biz drive!

Please, do not ask him these things. He is exposing himself to scammers more. I quickly have to say it. Do not let him fall into the hands of frauds.

You all need to understand my point. That he is genuine with real company and a passport do not mean anything. We know he can easily scale through these requirements. Business registration is under N100,000, but he needs N70million or more.

After he spoke like a gentleman disassociating himself from healthserve, i wrote that I will not disturb him. My only concern is: can he pull off the deal? Is he well grounded enough? I have given him tips here. And I expect him to follow up.

The young lad sent me a message, but I purposely did not attend to it because I do not want myslef dragged into the case that I am one of his coaches. International Business needs real protection. I became a farmer because I was trying to export cocoa too, but I realised that local farmers can make one run into a big lose. This is why marketers prefer patronizing foreign suppliers. This is why veggie marketers go to Cotonou.

I am presently assiting farmers to get seeds to start producing the kind of veggies imported, but they are not all taking the opportunity. Despite telling them from the start what to do, and how to do it...over 80% are still messing up.

All that is required of him is to do a small succesful one, and use it as proof. According to him, he has the link to buyers, and I have shown him how to hold them tight without promising them. He will just be on the wait list.

Brother, people are in need of info and they need direction. If you understand how much time people spent with me convincing me to stay, you will pity me. I am just expecting one person to discuss the issue with. Just one person I am waiting for. I am really tired of scams and hacks on NL. I am just waiting for this one person. And I will take my decision. Not my wish to abandon the people following me, but I cannot just continue releasing my work on a platform with scams. It is frustrating. All I am just asking for is that this forum should start taking us serious in this country.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pistotita:

Please, do not ask him these things. He is exposinh himself to scammers. I quickly have to say it. Do not let him fall into the hands of frauds.

You all need to understand my point. That he is genuine with real company and a passport do not mean anything. We know he can easily scale through these requirements. Business registration is under N100,000, but he needs N70million or more.

After he spoke like a gentleman disassociating himself from healthserve, i wrote that I will not disturb him. My only concern is: can he pull off the deal? Is he well grounded enough? I have given him tips here. And I expect him to follow up.

The young lad sent me a message, but I purposely did not attend to it because I do not want myslef dragged into the case that I am one of his coaches. International Business needs real protection. I became a farmer because I was trying to export cocoa too, but I realised that local farmers can make one run into a big lose. This is why marketers prefer patronizing foreign suppliers. This is why veggie marketers go to Cotonou.

I am presently assiting farmers to get seeds to start producing the kind of veggies imported, but they are not all taking the opportunity. Despite telling them from the start what to do, and how to do it...over 80% are still messing up.

All that is required of him is to do a small succesful one, and use it as proof. According to him, he has the link to buyers, and I have shown him how to hold them tight without promising them. He will just be on the wait list.

Brother, people are in need of info and they need direction. If you understand how much time people spent with me convincing me to stay you will pity me. I am just expecting one person to discuss the issue with. Just one person I am waiting for. I am really tired of scams and hacks on NL. I am just waitimg for this one person. And I will take my decision. Not my wish to.abandon the people following me, but I cannot just continue releasing my work on a platform with scams. It is frustrating. All I am just asking for is that this forum should start take us serious in this country.

See this weak pathetic soul. You're commenting like on that has experienced a relapse and has watched a video of his lunatic display and finds it debasing

I'll knock senses into you boy. Pistotita ten times you can't dare me. You want to play with fire. I spit on your head, foolish thing. I'm glad you've taken heed and have started receiving psychological therapy you sick thing.

Now, make sure you keep me from your next series of traumatic psychological delusions lunatic
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
I don't understand you sir. Is everyone a scammer? See what you said. About anyone opening a company and the next you said that u purposely not reply my message so u won't be drag into whatever. But u still continue that international business needs real protection and finally ended that u have ideas and whatever but when I tried connecting you so you can put me through u decline. Then what's your stand sir? I am not understanding your person at all.
Pistotita:

Please, do not ask him these things. He is exposinh himself to scammers. I quickly have to say it. Do not let him fall into the hands of frauds.

Brother, people are in need of info and they need direction. If you understand how much time people spent with me convincing me to stay you will pity me. I am just expecting one person to discuss the issue with. Just one person I am waiting for. I am really tired of scams and hacks on NL. I am just waitimg for this one person. And I will take my decision. Not my wish to.abandon the people following me, but I cannot just continue releasing my work on a platform with scams. It is frustrating. All I am just asking for is that this forum should start take us serious in this country.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pistotita:

My recomendation once again:

1. Are there patterns of similarities with the way the following monikers operate? Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus. If there are, kindly delete all of them. This is a preventive measure. I do not think one needs more proof(s) than this.

2. Is the same person behind bigcowhorn and easternwestern same? If there are reasons to believe so, kindly delete both. Or what kind of evidences do you need more?

Bigcowhorn and easternwestern are same. And that person behind the moniker can easily be tamed. If tamed many like him can be too. And then, we can achieve reducing the chances of having more scams on this forum. This is another preventive measure.

3. Is the same person who is operating khiaa also khia? If yes, delete both. And she should register a new one. Preventive measure. It does not mean I am saying she is a scammer. She also should understand it too. I am not against her because of her way of life, or believe. But I am saying that she will definitely not violate American forums' law and regulations. She has just seen that she can do anything and get away with it in Nigeria. And she is really showing it. NL is the image of Nigeria.

Blessing!

grin cheesy

Now, finally, I know what I'm doing on this crazy list. You want to tame me at all costs so you can roam free, bullying and insulting. You want this so badly you are willing to have 2 monikers deleted to ensure I'm gone. No one has ever come after you with your rubbish like me, has there?

Then you want to deal with Khiaa for being an American challenging you on Nigerian soil?

Go near Khiaa let me see. I won't even bother following you so as not to receive all your useless encyclopedia but I'm following her to see when she replies you if you show up anywhere near. I'll be there in seconds.

Delete kee you there.

@midnighter I did tell you he would be back. He's addicted to Nairaland but doesn't even know it. I just wonder who are the millions of people sending him emails to return when this thread has less than 2k views which includes Healthserve who visits place nearly a hundred time a day to protect his name at all costs. Lol
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
olumide3367:
I don't understand you sir. Is everyone a scammer? See what you said. About anyone opening a company and the next you said that u purposely not reply my message so u won't be drag into whatever. But u still continue that international business needs real protection and finally ended that u have ideas and whatever but when I tried connecting you so you can put me through u decline. Then what's your stand sir? I am not understanding your person at all.

I know what you're trying to achieve. Gidison also saw through your business blueprints.

In life, you don't tow that lane without first learning. Cause what you're trying to do is too big for you. See Olumide even if you succeed in it now, it may endanger your life. When the funds begin to flow.

Here's a word of advice. If you have a trusted person who can believe in your dream and can walk you through the ropes, carefully but not fully submit under such training. Otherwise for your safety, I'll advice you to shelf this ideas for some years like four years and go work and learn human relationship with money.

Your plans would work. Two of us have seen through your blueprints, but then can you handle the hate and fight that comes along with the success?

I knew what you were looking for and would have outrightly said this and that but from the onset said very little so you don't attract the success that endangers your life.

I hope you'll listen.

Shelf the idea for four years. Go improve on yourself first. You have your while life time to do it when you're more mature. Very few here understand or know what you're trying to achieve let alone the risks, and for me the risks is too much for you to bear, for now. Don't do it. Give it some years

Cc : Gidison

They will come and say I'm trying to lure you into a scam. But I laff, make I brag small. I don't speak with any Nairalander offline. Not even one
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
olumide3367:

I really must leave now and be silent. But brother, i will respond to you here publicly.

First, I sympatize with you with what you have passed through. But you are your own ememy. I know you do not understand me, but I will help you again here.

1. Your first blunder was to sell ebook without first teaching anything. Best sellers teach first. Some release 1st chapter to show readers what to expect. And gas your ebook helped anyone?

2. You should correct it. Instead of selling or soliciting for fund, teach these readers.

3. Teach them by sealing and executing small deals. You do not need to go for this húge deal now.

4. You have the tool to get customers, so hold them tight. Mainwhile get a small deal done.

5. I believe you can start small and grow big. You do not necessarily need to start big.

Do you now understand me?

Bro, i need time out. Just go work on what I have advised you above.

Your company can be real. You may have genuine intention, but the moment you have challenges, you will turn to a scammer. People use registered businesses to scam. Scammers use their passports to fly to other countries to scam. But am I saying you are a scammer? It is left with you to interpret my words. I keep saying it: Nigerian farmers do not have the capability to interpret accurately what they read online.

Blessing!
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:16am On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:

[s]
Hmm! Interesting, thanks.

The tabbaz guy is very thorough. It's good that he's on top of things

If only pisto could calm down a bit, he would be able to catch him whenever he slips up. He is frantically trying to push the case but it will still get thrown out if the evidence is not sufficient [/s]
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 12:40am On Dec 03, 2019
Pistotita:

I really must leave now and be silent. But brother, i will respond to you here publicly.

Bro, i need time out. Just go work on what I have advised you above.

Blessing!

Your recommendations are nothing more than nonsensical blackmail... "either Seun and the mods do what you want or you withhold you knowledge from young farmers and Agro biz men on this website. From what I can see, you are now piling the pressure on the mod uboma to act strictly in your favor, to carry out you demands.

All the other mods will not answer you so its uboma that's your fall-guy. grin

You are what happens when an old fool refuses to be humble to a gathering. Very bad.

If you really want to save Nigeria form nairaland, (whatever the hell that means) and see me as the problem, cool. Funnily enough I see you as the problem too.

Solution? deactivate and I'll deactivate too. Under no circumstance will I allow you go tormenting innocent people who challenge you on this website, particularly women I will be there to feed you your own medicine.

Take a long time off and when you return don't forget to mention me.

In the meantime....

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 12:48am On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:

If only pisto could calm down a bit, he would be able to catch him whenever he slips up. He is frantically trying to push the case but it will still get thrown out if the evidence is not sufficient

Oops! What did you do to piss off this empty content of a guy cancelling out your posts
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
Oops! What did you do to piss off this empty content of a guy cancelling out your posts

Lwkm dont mind him! Empty content is the understatement of the century! Look

EmptyCoconutHead:

by the way what are u doing in this intellectual section?
your brain capacity won't be able to hold the intellectual discourse that is being interacted here.
go to the romance section na there ur mates dey

midnighter:

This comment proves that you are a total bloody idiot.

Youre in the other thread about women not being able to offer anything other than sex insulting women up and down

Now youve seen me engaging in a discussion the first thing you can do is to try to banish me to the romance section, nton mkpo, ebuk, onye nzuzu hypocrite

All his posts are spiteful and hateful but as soon as you give it back to him, he cant take it

EmptyCoconutHead:
I will keep canceling all your post till u finally deactivate..
I will make life unbearable for u in nairaland.
trust me

I am sure that the entity operating this monicker is not even a human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:

If only pisto could calm down a bit, he would be able to catch him whenever he slips up. He is frantically trying to push the case but it will still get thrown out if the evidence is not sufficient

You really need to write less here henceforth. Issue of this nature definitely is not your area. And to me, you are still very young. You are writing many short posts but off point which is making it look like you are writing too much here. Writing many words is different from writing too much. Though, I write more words and letters than you, but you write too much. And they are off point.

For your sake and others, let me say this: I do not need to put behind bar a rapist for rape. If I see that he is guilty of another offence, I will simply pack together his many sins and as the case progesses, I will use the one(s) that (is)are clear and distinct to lock him up. I may even use hidden offences he is not expecting to jail him, and bring the issues up when his legal team does not expect it.

Healthserve is a real scammer. You also can see it clearly after you digested the details. Lol. You have realised that he is a smart thief, and it is why you are seeing my effort. But what you should understand is that I knew before I started the kind of person behind the moniker, and it is why I choose not to approach with nailing him through one particular scam. He is not also smart. Uboma is not getting it too. But there is one person who may be getting it, and he is Lawyer. He is also a mod. Why do you think I keep mentioning him. Lawyer is an attorney here. He will interpret the laws of NL to the supermod who is suppose to take action if Uboma still cannot get my approach. What further proof does he need?

And then I added two more cases, and provided NL evidences. This time the evidences are the duplicates of monikers. What kind of evidence do they need more to delete these monikers?

Now I have opened your eyes. My concern is: reducing the influence of scams in this forum. And having multiple accounts at the same time (if it can be proven) by providing the monikers is enough in accordance with the law guiding this forum to get them all deleted. While you all want me to nail him through finding people he has duped (because that is what healthserver keeps saying to the extend Uboma fell into the trap too), I decided to use opening duplicate monikers agaisnt him.

It is simple. NL has the same punishment for scamming and usage of multiple accounts. The monikers are getting deleted. I simply decide to use the latter rather than the former. And I made my case stronger by adding two more cases so they really understand my point.

I hope it is clear to you now. Lol

Let me take you to spreading false news on social. No one is saying there should not be punishment for it, but Nigerians are saying that capital punishment is too harsh. When everyone was shouting bla bla.bla and government went further by using the first lady to promote it, good people realised that the game has changed, and they tackled Aisha Buhari back by reminding her that the same China she used as excuse has the same law that corruption carries capital punishment in China too. Therefore, if government is bent on going forward with capital punishment for false news on social media, governament must also upgrade the punishment for corruption to capital. Lol. They know senate will never approve it because many of them will be hung for corruption. Law is technical. Law is about "the end justifies" the means.

So, I am writing you that from now onward on this thread, talk more about deleting multiple accounts on NL. Bigcowhorn and easternprince, and khiaa and khia cannot escape it too. They are all getting deleted. They must all be deleted.

Blessings!
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by khiaa(f): 5:37am On Dec 03, 2019
Pistotita:

Uboma, I thank God for the spirit of patience. I vowed never to open NL, but the kind of messages I got from people, I cannot avoid.

NL is not about you. NL is even above Seun. It is Nigeria. And it is not SeunOsewaForum. He named it NairaLand. Naira is our currency. Therefore, it is our pride. For me, it is not about my personal gain, but it is the same passion that has held me here in Nigeria and work as a farmer despite many reasons to quit and abandon Nigeria that is working here. The same passion that has made me accept my flaws, and change positively. No one is flawless.

I believe someone has talked to you. Or you returned to yourself and you thought about everything again.

Brother, do you understand the level I took it to when I added two more cases? That is a clear intent from me. If you understsnd what I did there, you will stop arguing with me. You will definitely do what we asked first before correcting me, or before justifying yourself. For me, it is not winning, but compelling NL through you to do what is right and just.

I had prepared a long post. But when I opened this thread again, read updates, I prefer to allow NL and Uboma figure out what they should do. Of course, think about what will happen if I decide to start coming up with more criticisms. I am going to stop, and allow nature to take over. But I will not post again on NL until someone informs me that NL has done what we demand.

Anyway, I am going to advise you again on what to do to let this case favor you and NL. I still do not want to drag Seun too much into this issue. And I believe oga Lawyer (I guess one of the legal advisers of NL) is reading too.

My recomendation once again:

1. Are there patterns of similarities with the way the following monikers operate? Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus. If there are, kindly delete all of them. This is a preventive measure. I do not think one needs more proof(s) than this.

2. Is the same person behind bigcowhorn and easternwestern same? If there are reasons to believe so, kindly delete both. Or what kind of evidences do you need more?

Bigcowhorn and easternwestern are same. And that person behind the moniker can easily be tamed. If tamed many like him can be too. And then, we can achieve reducing the chances of having more scams on this forum. This is another preventive measure.

3. Is the same person who is operating khiaa also khia? If yes, delete both. And she should register a new one. Preventive measure. It does not mean I am saying she is a scammer. She also should understand it too. I am not against her because of her way of life, or believe. But I am saying that she will definitely not violate American forums' law and regulations. She has just seen that she can do anything and get away with it in Nigeria. And she is really showing it. NL is the image of Nigeria.

Seun, you did not call this forum SeunOsewa.com. it is Nairaland.com. Naira is our currency; therefore, it is a face of Nigeria. Nigeria is still the giant of Africa. I do not want you down, but I need to let you know the truth. Brother, step up this game. Let us make Nigeria great again. I am doing my best to make Nigeria great by criticizing you positively here.

Blessing!

You have violated these rules.

Rule number 1. Don't derail any topics.

Rule number 2. Don't abuse, bully or insult members.

Rule number 8. Don't post false information on NL.

Rule number 18. Don't spam the forum with repeated rants.

Rule number 20. Don't disrespect the moderators.

You are so busy snitching on others you fail to realize how many rules you are breaking. Hypocrite!!! You should be banned. Seun should add, no stalking members to the list of rules.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2019
khiaa:

You are so busy snitching on others you fail to realize how many rules you are breaking. Hypocrite!!! You should be banned. Seun should add, no stalking members to the list of rules.

So True
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2019
Pistotita:

You really need to write less here henceforth. Issue of this nature definitely is not your area. And to me, you are still very young. You are writing many short posts but off point which is making it look like you are writing too much here. Writing many words is different from writing too much. Though, I write more words and letters than you, but you write too much. And they are off point.

For your sake and others, let me say this: I do not need to put behind bar a rapist for rape. If I see that he is guilty of another offence, I will simply pack together his many sins and as the case progesses, I will use the one(s) that (is)are clear and distinct to lock him up. I may even use hidden offences he is not expecting to jail him, and bring the issues up when his legal team does not expect it.

Healthserve is a real scammer. You also can see it clearly after you digested the details. Lol. You have realised that he is a smart thief, and it is why you are seeing my effort. But what you should understand is that I knew before I started the kind of person behind the moniker, and it is why I choose not to approach with nailing him through one particular scam. He is not also smart. Uboma is not getting it too. But there is one person who may be getting it, and he is Lawyer. He is also a mod. Why do you think I keep mentioning him. Lawyer is an attorney here. He will interpret the laws of NL to the supermod who is suppose to take action if Uboma still cannot get my approach. What further proof does he need?

And then I added two more cases, and provided NL evidences. This time the evidences are the duplicates of monikers. What kind of evidence do they need more to delete these monikers?

Now I have opened your eyes. My concern is: reducing the influence of scams in this forum. And having multiple accounts at the same time (if it can be proven) by providing the monikers is enough in accordance with the law guiding this forum to get them all deleted. While you all want me to nail him through finding people he has duped (because that is what healthserver keeps saying to the extend Uboma fell into the trap too), I decided to use opening duplicate monikers agaisnt him.

It is simple. NL has the same punishment for scamming and usage of multiple accounts. The monikers are getting deleted. I simply decide to use the latter rather than the former. And I made my case stronger by adding two more cases so they really understand my point.

I hope it is clear to you now. Lol

Let me take you to spreading false news on social. No one is saying there should not be punishment for it, but Nigerians are saying that capital punishment is too harsh. When everyone was shouting bla bla.bla and government went further by using the first lady to promote it, good people realised that the game has changed, and they tackled Aisha Buhari back by reminding her that the same China she used as excuse has the same law that corruption carries capital punishment in China too. Therefore, if government is bent on going forward with capital punishment for false news on social media, governament must also upgrade the punishment for corruption to capital. Lol. They know senate will never approve it because many of them will be hung for corruption. Law is technical. Law is about "the end justifies" the means.

So, I am writing you that from now onward on this thread, talk more about deleting multiple accounts on NL. Bigcowhorn and easternprince, and khiaa and khia cannot escape it too. They are all getting deleted. They must all be deleted.

Blessings!

You woke up past Five to type this shii.. My life must be giving you some chronic nightmares

Smh
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2019
khiaa:

You can claim anything and everything. Let NL decide to act on everything. Punishments vary. What I know is that Multiple account and scamming carry deletion of the monikers. This is my concern. They may choose another way or ways to tackle the other things you have brought up. And NL will have to decide the degree of each offence. And also punish the mod who descended so low to abusing members.

Yes, Khiaa, you are really helping me out. I am aware, and this is what I want. If they feel that deletion of my moniker is the perfect punishment for any of the offences I broke, let them go ahead. When NL finishes, mods must make sure they compile and flush out all other monikers guilty in all other sections. I just want a new beginning for NL.

See, I am not desperate to return here. When I wrote I am ready to quit this forum, do you think I was joking? But NL needs to look at any offence I may have broken, and then decide on the punishment. But I know that operating multiple accounts and scamming both carry deletion of the monikers.

I am all about making my country great again. You can go to the United States and find forums in your nation and open many usernames as you like. Find forums there and call Africans living in the US AfriCoon. I just need NL to look into my report. And they look into yours too. I simply used reversed discriminatiin against you to stop you from calling Nigerians AfriCoons that you have been doing for many years. It took me just less than a day to make you.stop it since NL refused to take action on that. I am not pursuing bullying offences and abusing users against you because I know they do not carry deletion of the monikers. I habe decided to pusue what I know is right for you.

If you find anything that can make NL delete me, use it. I do not care. For me, it is about Nigeria. But for you, it is all jokes. This is my country. If deleting my account is going to make Nairaland a better place, so be it. I do not care. I just want my country to be great again. You should return to your country to destroy it with your comments. Just allow us pack the pieces left together, and start to build it positively again. Just leave Nigeria alone. We have realised our mistakes. But please, kindly leave if you will not stop making it a HELL for us all. We need our country back in the right place. Desperation is needed to correct some things. And this is one.

And mods should make this a new NL. This is the beginning of a better NL. This is what I am fighting for.

NL will also put into consideration the role and negative impact of mods neglecting calls and reports. Seun needs to make readjustments. For your info, I will point you to where you insulted me first (you called me and others AfriCoon), and how you bullied all members by calling them AfriCoon. NL doesnt defend his users, mods do not do their work. It is why these things happen. But NL must put everything in order. What know is that using multiple monikers carries deletion of the monikers from NL.

About rant. They decide what is rant, and what is not. They must answer the question: why do users rant or make complains publicly here instead of sending them to mods privately? Are you also guilty of it?

Concerning false info, you must prove it.

Thank you for making my case stronger. I do not care about the outcome if I am a casualty. All I want is restoration of sanity to this forum. Period! And I promise myself NEVER to return if i delete or get deleted. Never will I return. Uboma must be ready to get deleted too for breaking the rule. His own is even worse.

From my observation, you need to grow more in wisdom. And I am still saying it. Kindly return to the USA to do more harms to the US with issues like this there. You need to stop making Nigeria a bad place. I am ready to sacrifice myself to make Nigeria better. For you, it is a game, but not for me. You need to stop. This is the ONLY country I have.

This should be the beginning of a NEW nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 6:26am On Dec 03, 2019
Pistotita:

You can claim anything and everything. Let NL decide to act on everything. Punishments vary. What I know is that Multiple account and scamming carry deletion of the monikers. This is my concern. They may choose another way or ways to tackle the other things you have brought up. And NL will have to decide the degree of each offence. And also punish the mod who descended so low to abusing members.

Yes, Khiaa, you are really helping me out. I am aware, and this is what I want. If they feel that deletion of my moniker is the perfect punishment for any of the offences I broke, let them go ahead. When NL finishes, mods must make sure they compile and flush out all other monikers guilty in all other sections. I just want a new beginning for NL.

See, I am not desperate to return here. When I wrote I am ready to quit this forum, do you think I was joking? But NL needs to look at any offence I may have broken, and then decide on the punishment. But I know that operating multiple accounts and scamming both carry deletion of the monikers.

I am all about making my country great again. You can go to the United States and find forums in your nation and open many usernames as you like. Find forums there and call Africans living in the US AfriCoon. I just need NL to look into my report. And they look into yours too. I simply used reversed discriminatiin against you to stop you from calling Nigerians AfriCoons that you have been doing for many years. It took me just less than a day to make you.stop it since NL refused to take action on that. I am not pursuing bullying offences and abusing users against you because I know they do not carry deletion of the monikers. I habe decided to pusue what I know is right for you.

If you find anything that can make NL delete me, use it. I do not care. For me, it is about Nigeria. But for you, it is all jokes. This is my country. If deleting my account is going to make Nairaland a better place, so be it. I do not care. I just want my country to be great again. You should return to your country to destroy it with your comments. Just allow us pack the pieces left together, and start to build it positively again. Just leave Nigeria alone. We have realised our mistakes. But please, kindly leave if you will not stop making it a HELL for us all. We need our country back in the right place. Desperation is needed to correct some things. And this is one.

And mods should make this a new NL. This is the beginning of a better NL. This is what I am fighting for.

NL will also put into consideration the role of neglecting calls and reports. For your info, I will point you to where you insulted me me, and how you bullied all members by calling them AfriCoon. NL doesnt defend his users, mods do not do their work. It is why these things happen. But NL must put everything in order. What know is that using multiple monikers carries deletion of the monikers from NL.

About rant. They decide what is rant, and what is not. Are you also guilty of it. May be.

Concerning false info, you must prove it.

Thank you for making my case stronger. I do not care about the outcome if I am a casualty. All I want is restoration of sanity to this forum. Period! And I promise myself NEVER to return if i delete or get deleted. Never will I return. Uboma must be ready to get deleted too for breaking the rule. His own is even worse.

From my observation, you need to grow more in wisdom. And I am still saying it. Kindly return to the USA to do more harms to the US with issues like this there. You need to stop making Nigeria a bad place. I am ready to sacrifice myself to make Nigeria better. For you, it is a game, but not for me. You need to stop. This is the ONLY country I have.

This should be the beginning of a NEW nairaland.

Like Khia advised, you're so stuck up on peoples lives that you don't have time for your own issues

And to think you call yourself a man, kid!.

From false-fraud alert to multiple accounts. Is this the underlying motive behind your rants for ten weeks stretch, I'm sure Uboma who also woke up 6am thinking he'll find tilt on me must be proud of you..

Losers
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Gidison: 6:37am On Dec 03, 2019
Pistotita:

Please, do not ask him these things. He is exposing himself to scammers more. I quickly have to say it. Do not let him fall into the hands of frauds.

Brother, people are in need of info and they need direction. If you understand how much time people spent with me convincing me to stay, you will pity me. I am just expecting one person to discuss the issue with. Just one person I am waiting for. I am really tired of scams and hacks on NL. I am just waiting for this one person. And I will take my decision. Not my wish to abandon the people following me, but I cannot just continue releasing my work on a platform with scams. It is frustrating. All I am just asking for is that this forum should start taking us serious in this country.

Well put.I really feel you on this..do not be discouraged please.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Your recommendations are nothing more than nonsensical blackmail... "either Seun and the mods do what you want or you withhold you knowledge from young farmers and Agro biz men on this website. From what I can see, you are now piling the pressure on the mod uboma to act strictly in your favor, to carry out you demands.

All the other mods will not answer you so its uboma that's your fall-guy. grin

You are what happens when an old fool refuses to be humble to a gathering. Very bad.

If you really want to save Nigeria form nairaland, (whatever the hell that means) and see me as the problem, cool. Funnily enough I see you as the problem too.

Solution? deactivate and I'll deactivate too. Under no circumstance will I allow you go tormenting innocent people who challenge you on this website, particularly women I will be there to feed you your own medicine.

Take a long time off and when you return don't forget to mention me.

In the meantime....

Pistotita cannot influence me, he is incapable of doing that to me.

Pistotita should submit his theories/complains/whatever to the supermods for their action.

Pistotita, please desist from calling me out henceforth. I do not want to have any dealings with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2019
uboma:

Pistotita should submit his theories/complains/whatever to the supermods for their action.

Pistotita, please desist from calling me out henceforth. I do not want to have any dealings with you.

Indeed Uboma. And you're seeing all sorts of suspicions in an innocent man. Haba

I would have provided explanations but was waiting to tell you this from before now. You've been influenced long ago my friend

Learn to not expressively soak up peoples words about others before an intelligent review of all sides objectively on issues

How many scam artists have you seen with as high intellect as myself with a strong command of grammar and intelligent reasoning? You saw it on the treasury bills thread, my serious side if I want to take on people intelligently.

My brother you lost your objectivity the moment you started getting excited about catching a thief.

I live a white ghost life! And consider my life actions most carefully. Thats why I dey look you since dey laff, you and your alibis

What a shame!
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Gidison: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

I know what you're trying to achieve. Gidison also saw through your business blueprints.

In life, you don't tow that lane without first learning. Cause what you're trying to do is too big for you. See Olumide even if you succeed in it now, it may endanger your life. When the funds begin to flow.

Here's a word of advice. If you have a trusted person who can believe in your dream and can walk you through the ropes, carefully but not fully submit under such training. Otherwise for your safety, I'll advice you to shelf this ideas for some years like four years and go work and learn human relationship with money.

Your plans would work. Two of us have seen through your blueprints, but then can you handle the hate and fight that comes along with the success?

I knew what you were looking for and would have outrightly said this and that but from the onset said very little so you don't attract the success that endangers your life.

I hope you'll listen.

Shelf the idea for four years. Go improve on yourself first. You have your while life time to do it when you're more mature. Very few here understand or know what you're trying to achieve let alone the risks, and for me the risks is too much for you to bear, for now. Don't do it. Give it some years

Cc : Gidison

They will come and say I'm trying to lure you into a scam. But I laff, make I brag small. I don't speak with any Nairalander offline. Not even one

Well said.He should find a mentor like you said.But if he should put money first I am afraid he is headed for disaster at this early age just like you pointed out again.

Even Zuckerberg was focused on SOLVING a PROBLEM first at his young age before focusing on the MONEY.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

Like Khia advised, you're so stuck up on peoples lives that you don't have time for your own issues

And to think you call yourself a man, kid!.

From false-fraud alert to multiple accounts. Is this the underlying motive behind your rants for ten weeks stretch, I'm sure Uboma who also woke up 6am thinking he'll find tilt on me must be proud of you..

Losers

I have warned you in the past to desist from calling me out in whatever you post.

I am going to repeat it here, desist from calling me henceforth @healthserve.

I do not want to have any dealings with you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Gidison:

Well said.He should find a mentor like you said.But if he should put money first I am afraid he is headed for disaster at this early age .Even Zuckerberg was focused on SOLVING a PROBLEM first at his young age before focusing on the MONEY.

Stop seeing things that aren't there trying to pick a proxy war. Be a man all by yourself.

If you've found fault in my comment state them and stop being petty hypocrite.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2019
uboma:

I have warned you in the past to desist from calling me out in whatever you post.

I am going to repeat it here, desist from calling me henceforth @healthserve.

I do not want to have any dealings with you.

You're very very childish. Have I not been avoiding you since we last spoke?

Tell me, who has been quoting me over ten times since yesterday. Who has been mentioning me up and down like it gives them reflexive orgasm. Tell me Uboma. Who has been putting his sick head/nose in my affairs?

Please swerve. Just dey your lane. I don't want to descend on you. My intuition chooses to honour you, but can lose that respect if you make a wrong move.

I have the resources for multiple full-scale troubles that includes even you
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Gidison: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

Stop seeing things that aren't there trying to pick a proxy war. Be a man all by yourself.

If you've found fault in my comment state them and stop being petty hypocrite.

How ? I found no fault on your comment.. Only agreed with it !
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

Indeed Uboma. And you're seeing all sorts of suspicions in an innocent man. Haba

I would have provided explanations but was waiting to tell you this from before now. You've been influenced long ago my friend

Learn to not expressively soak up peoples words about others before an intelligent review of all sides objectively on issues

How many scam artists have you seen with as high intellect as myself with a strong command of grammar and intelligent reasoning? You saw it on the treasury bills thread, my serious side if I want to take on people intelligently.

My brother you lost your objectivity the moment you started getting excited about catching a thief.

I live a white ghost life! And consider my life actions most carefully. Thats why I dey look you since dey laff, you and your alibis

What a shame!

For the record, I know that you are a bloody liar who is desperately looking for persons to invest their hard-earned monies in whatever business you claim to have.

I am no friends to you and your likes.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

You're very very childish. Have I not been avoiding you since we last spoke?

Tell me, who has been quoting me over ten times since yesterday. Who has been mentioning me up and down like it gives them reflexive orgasm. Tell me Uboma. Who has been putting his sick head/nose in my affairs?

Please swerve. Just dey your lane. I don't want to descend on you. My intuition chooses to honour you, but can lose that respect if you make a wrong move.

I have the resources for multiple full-scale troubles that includes even you

Since the last we discussed here on this forum, I need to clarify that I have no dealings with you outside this forum. Don't say we spoke (like we spoke on the phone or something).

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2019
uboma:

Since the last we discussed here on this forum, I need to clarify that I have no dealings with you outside this forum. Don't say we spoke (like we spoke on the phone or something).

And you had to quote me ten times. When I had outrightly made it clear that I don't know you from anywhere nor have any contact with you

Guy, see. If you know who's forming low key here real life and who I am, you'll be praying and fasting to have me in your life.

I'm not your regular Nigerian o. So be guided. You'll be shocked whom this man is behind the scene. Just dey your labe abeg. I don't know you. More so, you dey Abuja, I dey Lagos.

Read my comments on the treasury bill threads carefully let it give you insight into whom you're dealing with. You think Pitotita Half billion projects threaten me. lol. Don't let me revel myself biko. Just dey your lane

And carry your cynicsisms out of my life please
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by damble: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2019
THIS BOY CALLED PISTOTITA JUST DERAILED THIS THREAD PEOPLE WERE SUPPOSED TO LEARN FROM. EMTY BAREL MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE... FINDING TIME TO DIG AT PEOPLE'S PAST POSTS SHOW U ARE JOBLESS
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

And you had to quote me ten times. When I had outrightly made it clear that I don't know you from anywhere nor have any contact with you

Guy, see. If you know who's forming low key here real life and who I am, you'll be praying and fasting to have me in your life.

I'm not your regular Nigerian o. So be guided. You'll be shocked whom this man is behind the scene. Just dey your labe abeg. I don't know you. More so, you dey Abuja, I dey Lagos.

Read my comments on the treasury bill threads carefully let it give you insight into whom you're dealing with. You think Pitotita Half billion projects threaten me. lol. Don't let me revel myself biko. Just dey your lane

And carry your cynicsisms out of my life please

You brag a lot. A million dollar man who is so desperately looking for whom to finance his business (if real) with as low as NGN600k.

Hahahaha I am laughing out loud.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Gidison: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2019
uboma:

You brag a lot. A million dollar man who is so desperately looking for whom to finance his business (if real) with as low as NGN600k.

Lolz
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2019
uboma:

Do you have my blueprint? Notice ive never sniffed anyone's timeline to use as a diss. I.e for me to laugh and say honey seller.

I don't need your validations to prove my worth.

wink
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2019
uboma:

You have done what is right by letting us know the procedure. Personally, I cannot say who are mods and who are supermods. I did not even know you are any, but you kept running words like you are a super star mod who can abuse ordinary members anyhow. You know who to check into a psychiatric facility in the forum. Thanks for that. We appreciate a well done job in that area. But right now, we need you do what you are appointed for on Nairaland. Well, I do not even know the right person for this particular report. I think Seun needs to put that out departments for inquiries, reports, and complaints.

The buttons you created are not effective. We do not get any feedback of our reports. I am sure NL is on big international social media platforms. Is this how those ones operate? Do they ignore customers' complaints?

Mr. Uboma, the moment you put your mouth into the case by abusing me, you cannot move back. You are going to finish what you started. Remember, you said that you wanted to moderate, but i am tellng you that we do not need you to moderate anything. Part of your job description is to transfer cases to the supermod in charge. Let us do everthing rightly. Then, return here and let us know who is the supermod the case has been reffered to. I want to believe Mr. Seun Osewa is the highest in rank so i am not yet bothered he is still silent. We need you to do your job. Stop it. Do your job.

That is what you do. When you get a report that is not for you to investigate, you move the case to the right department. We have called the Agric mods many times, and we are tired. People have sent many reports through the email button, but they always ignore all.

So, you are saying with the evidences of monikers provided, you cannot act like you promised initially? I told you....choose your words and wars rightly. I am not after you, but I am after what is right and just. That you are in a position of authority does not make you a "god". I cannot influence you to do what is right like you wrote. Of course I am not capable of that. But I will show you that I have the ability to compel you to do what is right. Fine...you have backed out from what you boastfully said you would do if evidences were provided. But you didnt realise that you have been provided enough evidences to operate, yet, you kept running your mouth and words referring whoever to a psychiatric home. I will not refer you to one, but I am referring you to another home. Return to your home office, and place our cause in front of the right supermod(s). Stop this nonsense. Stop this cover up. If you do not, I will push further a case of "cover up" against you. Do your job. I do not want to hear you aren't paid. Leave the job if you need pay, and you are not getting it. Leave it. Quit like a man. But before you quit, transfer the case to the right supermod(s). And let us have the report here. We need to start compelling mods and supermods in how they do their jobs.

If all mods who are not paid quit their jobs because of lack of motivation, Mr. Osewa will have no choice but to sit tight. He will find a way to generate income to pay these workers. And if he does not have the brain to do it, let him sell it off to people who can do the job. I read google made him an offer sone years back. This man needs to take Nigerians serious.

Let me make you and Mr. Seun Osewa know how these things should be done. Every mail must be acknowledged with a response by the mod. And if the mod is not in charge of the case, he should respond by saying the report has been filed with whoever.

Mr. Seun Osewa, it is time you take Nigerians serious. You need to start allocating reference numbers or codes to every inquiry or report on this forum for easy identification and smooth references. These are issues I wanted to discuss with you privately, but since you are a professional in ignoring mails, I have no choice but to start doing it here. Mr. Osewa, you need to start allocating reference codes to all complains members send. And action must be taking.

Wait! Do not tell me that you do not have the resources to achieve my suggestion. No, I do not buy into it. You just do not care. I am not suppose to mention you at all in my posts if you had done what is right and just. And I am still telling you that your "many sins are piling up". This suppose to be your platform, but the moment your named it Nairaland, it is not 100% your platform. We may not be shareholders, but we are stakeholders. And we have the right to push this case to the very end. If it will end up as a State case Vs Mr. OSEWA, we will pursue it. But I do not want it to go through that path. Do what is right before it is too late. Do what is just and what is right. Oga, Lawyer, you better start advising this owner before it is too late.

Oga Seun, there is a process which compelled Mr. Mark Zuckerberg of facebook to appear before the US senate. Do not think we do not have such process in Nigeria. If there is no competitor to make you serious, there are many other ways to make you serious. Consult Lawyer who is one of your mods or supermods to advise you better on these issues. Or consult your legal team.

You claimed to have 2.37 million customers as of today on NL, tell me how you cannot pay mods very well to do this job effectively. I do not want to go in details, but NL is going to make this case escalate if you do not do the right thing.

Mr Osewa, I am telling you that this case may be what you do not expect. I may decide to keep quiet henceforth. While you have time do what is just and what is right. Re arrange all the departments here. Can you imagine how disorganised your forum is? Just look at what a mod has just written here. A mod publicly backing out from his responsibilty? What? He has the gut to back out from his responsibilities even publicly.

I do not care if you end up deleting my account for whatsoever reason. But make sure that reason you delete me is substantial, or the length of ban is in accordance with how you have been previously doing it. And most importantly, make sure that you put in place the system which will continue enforcing what you have decided to do. Not a one time action we require from you. The system is what I am after, and not after any individual. If the system hacks me out too, so be it. But that system which hacks me out must be just, right, and almost perfect whithout many flaws henceforth. Otherwise, you are doing NL more harm. Any unjust action will be countered with the right approach. Any cover up will be addressed rightly. You have the power to do the "undo" right now on this platform, but remember that we have a process for this kind of issue.

Uboma, you are going no where ooooooo. I will stop the mention when you let us know that you have officially passed the case to supermod(s) in charge. And let us know the supermod(s) you passed it to.

Blessings and Thank you!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs / Agric Grant From Federal Ministry Of Agriculture / Acres Of Farmland Available For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.