Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. (12035 Views)

Hello Everyone: We Are An Import And Export Company. Our Business Scope Is: Purc / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nigerfine3:
There is no doubt about it you are an intellectual. ..respect.
I read all word to word in this thread, I know your pain and I know the genuine course you are pursuing. You denandis.....investigate and let's move on SIMPLE
This is not done....I love your charisma, view and hardwork.
I took time to learn a lot from this back and forth. I do not know more than what the thread offerd.
I honestly wish you stay,any input from you is beneficial to many you don't know and you will never know about.
Teach and liberate many that care. Do not act as their police but do your thing for humanity. This is a national the forum and seen world wide.....
People that have not registered in this forum are coming to gain from your research. The mods are just like me and you. They can ve different views per time. You are not paid for this but trust me...it is national service. You are great and respected by many

I do not want to continue posting here. But one thing is that mod Uboma defended Healthserve in one thread. His comments were biased, and I was forced to confront him. The confrontation turned to almost something else. Then, almost immediately the same moment....cos I was tackling heathserver on 3 threads he was operating that day (ppl saw me as just going against him unnecessarily), he initiated another new thread again same day. And found someone who looks legit to do his dirty work. And I was there again...then suddenly....massive deletion on the thread took place. Uboma was there. His handwriting written all over the place. He knows the mod who deleted them, but none of them is saying anything. big cover up. And they made it look that I was talking nonsense. It was this morning i realised that Uboma is a mod. I was shocked. He was running his mouth amd abusing me thst day, and even today. Even made comments under monikers thst are duplicates. ...but that mod refused to do what I asked for. But he wanted to moderate. Moderate what? Moderate me into silence and guilt. But when I pushed it forward more, he tried to cover himself and pretended as if he is innocent. Of course, I do not prsy to ever know such a manipulative mod. Imagine the mod then saying one should not rain insults after he rained so many insults here because I pointed it to him. Can he ban himself for raining insults? Lol.

Just tell me....if you were the owner would you retain such a mod? And these are the hands this owner is using.

Oga, i want to continue...i have received massive pms, chats, etc. But seriously, I do not feel this forum anymore. A forum where consultants are constantly after me because they feel I am releasing too much. I ignore so many attacks and issues. But the ones I followed up, hmmmm. I cannot stay in a forum that a particular moniker will abuse me, insult me, and even tell me I am wrong. Then, after opens a new moniker to beg me to assistance.

Everthing about NL is wrong. It is just a reflection of the corruption in Nigeria. None of the mods wants to show up here. Well, I do not want to believe they are all doing charity here. If it is so, the owner is a confimed "unserious" business man. After how many years of operation? With the traffic on the site? In fact, we should not be talking about unpaid mod in 2019.

But then, why do the unpaid mods stay behind, if there is any? Is it not Nigeria? Nigeria where workers earn under N100,000 but live large like they earn N3,000,000 monthly. It is so obvious that something is wrong. NL is a true reflection of Nigeria. Just imagine the quality of materials these mods move to the front page.

I have joked about it that it seems that moving snake threads to front page is the "juju" made for NL to prosper. If you were the owner, would you not ban moving snake news to the front page? And he is silent. Lol. I think he is just lucky to get the kind of power he has. Someone needs to break him. If there is a serious competitor, he is definitely going to be a big loser.

I want him to prosper, but it seems he is non too challant to our cries.

Bro, I am just going to be silent henceforth. I really need it.

Thanks...but ....I really need time to decide my next line of action.

I need to get off this thread. Please, if you know any other platform where sanity reigns and free of frauds, let me know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pistotita:

I do not want to continue posting here. But one thing is that mod Uboma defended Healthserve in one thread. His comments were biased, and I was forced to confront him. The confrontation turned to almost something else. Then, almost immediately the same moment....cos I was tackling heathserver on 3 threads he was operating that day (ppl saw me as just going against him unnecessarily), he initiated another new thread again same day. And found someone who looks legit to do his dirty work. And I was there again...then suddenly....massive deletion on the thread took place. Uboma was there. His handwriting written all over the place. He knows the mod who deleted them, but none of them is saying anything. big cover up. And they made it look that I was talking nonsense. It was this morning i realised that Uboma is a mod. I was shocked. He was running his mouth amd abusing me thst day, and even today. Even made comments under monikers thst are duplicates. ...but that mod refused to do what I asked for. But he wanted to moderate. Moderate what? Moderate me into silence and guilt. But when I pushed it forward more, he tried to cover himself and pretended as if he is innocent. Of course, I do not prsy to ever know such a manipulative mod. Imagine the mod then saying one should not rain insults after he rained so many insults here because I pointed it to him. Can he ban himself for raining insults? Lol.

Just tell me....if you were the owner would you retain such a mod? And these are the hands this owner is using.

Oga, i want to continue...i have received massive pms, chats, etc. But seriously, I do not feel this forum anymore. A forum where consultants are constantly after me because they feel I am releasing too much. I ignore so many attacks and issues. But the ones I followed up, hmmmm. I cannot stay in a forum that a particular moniker will abuse me, insult me, and even tell me I am wrong. Then, after opens a new moniker to beg me to assistance.

Everthing about NL is wrong. It is just a reflection of the corruption in Nigeria. None of the mods wants to show up here. Well, I do not want to believe they are all doing charity here. If it is so, the owner is a confimed "unserious" business man. After how many years of operation? With the traffic on the site? In fact, we should not be talking about unpaid mod in 2019.

But then, why do the unpaid mods stay behind, if there is any? Is it not Nigeria? Nigeria where workers earn under N100,000 but live large like they earn N3,000,000 monthly. It is so obvious that something is wrong. NL is a true reflection of Nigeria. Just imagine the quality of materials these mods move to the front page.

I have joked about it that it seems that moving snake threads to front page is the "juju" made for NL to prosper. If you were the owner, would you not ban moving snake news to the front page? And he is silent. Lol. I think he is just lucky to get the kind of power he has. Someone needs to break him. If there is a serious competitor, he is definitely going to be a big loser.

I need to get off this thread. Please, if you know any other platform where sanity reigns and free of frauds, let me know.

Cry baby

Bring one complanant forward along with screenshot of my financial misdeeds since 14years and I'll pay you 2.5M live.

Let's settle this once and for all with money.

I'm deactivating Feb 1 2020 You have 60 days to gather anyone I duped according to your delusions and smear campaign

I wonder who mentors you guys spiritually. You're envious of someone because they have qualities that threatens your presence. Tueh. Son of Satan
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pistotita:

I did not make a mistake asking that you check into a rehab for the good of humanity and your sake as well.

Now you have stated that I did not delete the comments which you had earlier on and repeatedly accused me. How did you come about this please? I will like to find out how you confirmed that it wasn't me that deleted the comments? You owe me an apology here. Now that it is confirmed that I didn't delete the comments, why accuse me of knowing the mod who deleted the comments? This is why you really need psychosocial help. You are loosing it by the day. Why go around accusing someone when you have no concrete proof.

Please post here the links to the threads where I insulted you for your comments against healthserve so that everyone who cares to read it can understand my point of view. If you cannot find the links, tell me so I can abandon the task I am into at present and search for them.

You bragged about leaving the forum. This may do you a whole lot of good for a while. Why not take a break and return when you are mentally composed to ignore what should be ignored and comment on what is worth it. You won't be the first to take a break from the forum.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 5:31am On Dec 02, 2019
Pistotita:
Please, anyone who knows a medium with the following attributes:
1. Free of scams and spams
2. Securities, protection and customer relations are top priorities
3. With responsible and pro active moderators
4. Rules are obeyed, and not broken because of incompetent law enforcement of the medium

should recommend such to me. Personally, I think my materials and resources are on a wrong platform. I am always scared of recommending nairaland.

Also, if anyone is working on running a forum like this, and such person needs materials to drive traffic, writers, top notch/world class materials, I think I can be of help. And I can assist such to build a world class team. I am just interested in setting up a medium for extra intelligent Nigerians can operate and carry along others until we reach perfection. I am interested in showing that we can build institutions free from scams and frauds. There are many honest Nigerians who are frustrated that the voices of the bad eggs are extremely too noisy.

As it is, I give up on Nairaland. My prayer is that the monolopy this owner is enjoying should be broken. I pray that it should be broken soonest. I pray that God should show him that he should not take people for granted with "I do not care" attitude. It is going to be hard to break him, but it is very possible. Nigerians are really in need of a pro active and a secured forum. There are many intelligent Nigerians all over the world that should be dropping master pieces on this forum, but they cannot operate on a forum like this. The worst section of this forum is the front page. Seriously, the front of this forum is not a reflection of the quality of materials and resources in Nigeria. But it is actually, the true picture of negligence, "I do not care" attitide, of the Nigerian system filled with corruption and cover ups. This forum is the true reflection of the rot and decay in this country.

There is hope. And I know it is going to be well again. I do not feel like moving along with this forum anymore. I just do not feel it again. I have compiled pictures and videos of the tomato pilot production I did from June to November, but I do not feel the urge to drop them here anymore. Also, I really wanted to start a series in the health section about battling chronic diseases with super fresh food in 2020, but I just do not feel it is right to drop them on this forum anymore.

I want to teach, discuss, analyse, and learn with you all; however, this is a real hostile environment, and a fraudulent platform with no sign of improvement shown by the management. It is just too painful that this rot has eaten deep into every area of our lives in Nigeria.

I rubbish comments referring to this nation as a "shiit" hole, but with what I am seeing.....hmmm. Well, let me just say it: NAIRALAND IS A SHIIIIITHOLE.

Do you realize that you are not only insulting your motherland but also insulting, threatening and blackmailing the owner of this website and every mod here?

Now Seun, I don't know and Mynd44 banned me for nearly one month last time (and for no reason too grin) so I don't like him at all. But Lalasticlala and Dominique are the coolest mods on the planet and my crush on Isilove hasn't died a natural death just yet so to say I'm pissed off at you right now is an understatement. undecided

From what you have described above you want your own version of Nairaland and stand ready to pay. I think I can help.

Walk down that road you're on now. Keep going till you reach that new bridge Gwandollar is building in Kano then take a left turn and continue till you reach Nairaland Front page road. Walk down a few meters till you see a gate on which is written 'WEBMASTERS'. Hit your head there.... Keep hitting your head on the gate till it opens then create sign post in the compound reading I WANT A WEBSITE THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE NAIRALAND' . A bidding war should start immediately and you will probably settle with one of the fake web developers for just 35k.

The construction of the website will take just 1 month, you are promised, but with a lot of disappointments and delays, the work will stretch into 6 months.

When the fake webmaster finally hands over your property, you'll notice right away that it looks a lot like Nairaland but not quite. The fake webmaster swears its the real deal 100% and he needs the cash for something urgent. So you pay. Then you long in and dive deeper...when you try to make a comment, the whole site breaks.

You whatsapp the guy and he's not answering anymore. You call and he's not picking and then you begin to wonder why everyone is a scammer on Nairaland.

Oga, NL took many years to build and the owner did much of the work himself, he's a programmer of some kind and those guys can hide codes for Africa. It will cost you many millions and several months to replicate what you are seeing and even then you can never get it quite right. And this is why Seun has a monopoly you will always come crawling back to enjoy.

On behalf of Seun and all the mods (minus Mynd44)... I hereby reply you. I advice you to take your idea, plans and resources and shove them way up your arrogant ass so they never come out again to get written and give us sore eyes.

Thank you very much in advance for you compliance, sir.

Your truly
Bigcowhorn

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

Oh, I hear you want to pack out of Nairaland? Guy, you are addicted to Nairaland for crying out loud! Such a move will kill you for sure. Anyway don't forget to investigate me before leaving. Never been investigated before so would love to know how it feels. While you are at it try to find my picture and rate my looks. I've not been getting enough attention from women these last 3 months, you see, so I want to know exactly what has changed.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

You cant dupe me now, I am not an agriculturalist and apparently they are your target maga client base.

Take it easy babe, I've been aware of the fraud scheme for about 4 months now. Yeah, Pistotita has got a major bone to chew here but the thing is, the scheme is too complex to be solved the way he's going at it and so he can't show proof of anything just a bizarre pattern.

This is a faceless forum so calling people scammer comes easy but trying to pin such in reality without proof like that old fool is doing is downright defamation and it can get you jailed.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 6:39am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Okay, thanks. So does it look like the guy is guilty?

How did he manage to track all those monickers Dude must be operating on another realm

And how comes nobody is listening to him?? This is a serious allegation. How come even the mod joined to insult him

Pistotita is not operating on another realm, he's not even as smart as he thinks just well educated and experienced in his field of specialization.

He had help in his useless investigation, lots of it, and much of that help even came from you. Remember that Black American race thread where he was bulling and insulting khiaa like there was no tomorrow and I kept interfering on her behalf? That's where his crazy mind picked up on khiaa and myself.

As for healthseve, tracking him isn't hard. If you are smart and frequent the Business and Agric sections of this site you will see him there constantly and in little time, read a pattern to things.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Take it easy babe, I've been aware of the fraud scheme for about 4 months now. Yeah, Pistotita has got a major bone to chew here but the thing is, the scheme is too complex to be solved the way he's going at it and so he can't show proof of anything just a bizarre pattern.

This is a faceless forum so calling people scammer comes easy but trying to pin such in reality without proof like that old fool is doing is downright defamation and it can get you jailed.

Dude, what are you saying

I was talking to somebody else, the healthserve guy quoted me with a sarcastic comment

healthserve:
Yes

I'm Guilty I dupe like I duped you right? I also duped you too. Smh

which I replied to with an equally sarcastic rejoinder

midnighter:
You cant dupe me now, I am not an agriculturalist and apparently they are your target maga client base.

How can you just take my comment out of context as if Im accusing him when I was clearly matching the guy's ironic tone?

By that logic he equally admitted to being a scammer.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
Pistotita is not operating on another realm, he's not even as smart as he thinks just well educated and experienced in his field of specialization.

He had help in his useless investigation, lots of it, and much of that help even came from you. Remember that Black American race thread where he was bulling and insulting khiaa like there was no tomorrow and I kept interfering on her behalf? That's where his crazy mind picked up on khiaa and myself.

As for healthseve, tracking him isn't hard. If you are smart and frequent the Business and Agric sections of this site you will see him there constantly and in little time, read a pattern to things.

But what I am asking you people is, why is nobody taking the guy serious If he has a point then how come nobody cares

I dont see which help came from me, Khia and I did not exchange any words on that thread.

Plus, he quoted actual rules as the supporting bases for his grievances.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

But what I am asking you people is, why is nobody taking the guy serious If he has a point then how come nobody cares

I dont see which help came from me, Khia and I did not exchange any words on that thread.

You woke up to your accusations this new week. Well I'm all for work this week and today's the start.

Don't you want my accusers want to make money?

I offered to show up two weeks ago when some of the armies kept disturbing my e-peace asking them to come to Shoprite Lekki let's all meet and make this physical. They backed out.

Now for you, can we meet at any police station of your choice, you and the chief accuser anytime this week and you can say these things to my face let's see what my lawyer will do about it!

Ive thrown multiple challenges. I'm throwing it again. Since 2005, anyone if you can bring one conplanant I've duped I'll pay 2.5 Million and submit myself for criminal prosecution

Until then continue. You guys don't hlknow what character defamation is and what its consequences are. If you do, you'll never call anyone anything you're uncertain about.

I'm waiting o. If for 14 years you guys find one fraud act done by me, we all have a deal.

Also, I use one single bank account in 15years why not ask your chief to provide the digits. Abi when I dupe people isn't it to bank account they send it.

Anytime you want to take me on, I'll be here to respond with my ten years bank statement then you cronies can tell me what you sent to me showing it in the statement of account

Smh. If this continues next year I'll track the digital footprint and move all I can to sue for defamation cause I don't know which of you I speak with offline let alone collect money
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

I was talking to somebody else, the healthserve guy quoted me with a sarcastic comment which I replied to with an equally sarcastic rejoinder.

How can you just take my comment out of context as if Im accusing him when I was clearly matching the guy's ironic tone?

Of course I admitted being a thief like I stole your last earnings.

Smh
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

" Fraud Scheme ". I thought this generation prides itself as one of wisdom. How come there's no complainant or screenshot or anything that suggests your claim.

Abi I dey hide? You think there aren't popular people who don't know me physically even to my house?

A generation devoid of the spirit of discernment
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:
You woke up to your accusations this new week. Well I'm all for work this week and today's the start.

Don't you want my accusers want to make money?

I offered to show up two weeks ago when some of the armies kept disturbing my e-peace asking them to come to Shoprite Lekki let's all meet and make this physical. They backed out.

Smh what the bloody fúck are you talking about I have not accused you of anything anywhere so stop quoting me!

You wrote a sarcastic comment accusing yourself and I replied back to you.

If you cant handle sarcasm then dont use it on others.

I asked you to bring out the thread where the whole thing started, when you and Pistotita were debating each other, you said

healthserve:
My dear let it go. I'm a fraud. You don't need me

Enjoy

Now You're rambling on in my mentions again.

The guy who accused you in the first place says hes leaving, plus other people here say they have been observing you so why not clear your name instead of quoting me and filling my mentions with irrationalities?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Smh what the bloody fúck are you talking about I have not accused you of anything anywhere so stop quoting me!

I asked you to bring out the thread where the whole thing started, when you and Pistotita were debating each other, you said

As you quoted me as being a thief you should back it up too naa. Abi I should allow myself messed up without defending myself.

Why not back your claims up madam. After all I'm a thief. Please do me the favor of staying away from me till you have substantive evidence of your claims abeg.

Peace off
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:
As you quoted me as being a thief you should back it up too naa. Abi I should allow myself messed up without defending myself.

Why not back your claims up madam. After all I'm a thief. Please do me the favor of staying away from me till you have substantive evidence of your claims abeg.

Peace off

Where did I quote you as a thief? You are the one who called me into this thread.

You keep mentioning different monikers here but you dont want them to probe deeper into the issue so that we can understand it.

Every time I ask a simple question that deserves an answer you start hyperventilating in my mentions and getting emotional

You can't coerce me into believing everything you write by spamming my mentions with long ramblings about police and lawyers just because you dont like what I am saying.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

[s]
Where did I quote you as a thief? You are the one who called me into this thread.

You keep mentioning different monikers here but you dont want them to probe deeper into the issue so that we can understand it.

Every time I ask a simple question that deserves an answer you start hyperventilating in my mentions and getting emotional

You can't gall me into believing everything you write by spamming my mentions with sarcasm just because you dont like what I am saying.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

[s]

The guy who accused you in the first place says hes leaving, plus other people here say they have been observing you so why not clear your name instead of quoting me and filling my mentions with irrationalities [/s]

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

[s]

Plus, he quoted actual rules as the supporting bases for his grievances [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

[s]

I was talking to somebody else, the healthserve guy quoted me with a sarcastic comment

By that logic he equally admitted to being a scammer.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2019
Gidison:

I will also like the OP to prove that he is 22 years old.Also prove that he registered that business to his name as provided.If you can , pls take it as a compliment for your business drive

I find the business kinda huge and too fast for you to delve in though due to your age. This is my opinion.Kindly prove me wrong.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Will u believe now!
Gidison:

I will also like the OP to prove that he is 22 years old.Also prove that he registered that business to his name as provided.If you can , pls take it as a compliment for your business drive

I find the business kinda huge and too fast for you to delve in though due to your age. This is my opinion.Kindly prove me wrong.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2019
olumide3367:
Will u believe now!

Stop being a child. Take your passport off now. Don't expose yourself to unwanted issues. Thats how they use peoples identity to conmitt identity fraud
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Gidison: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2019
olumide3367:
Will u believe now!

Partially yes you can remove. .age nko?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

" Fraud Scheme ". I thought this generation prides itself as one of wisdom. How come there's no complainant or screenshot or anything that suggests your claim.

Abi I dey hide? You think there aren't popular people who don't know me physically even to my house?

A generation devoid of the spirit of discernment

Oga Pistotita may be crazy, I'm not. Check my post history well if you don't recognize my moniker. I've jammed you before on that fraud alert thread in Business section and I did my research well then. Let's leave it at that.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

And he is breaking almost every rule he quoted and those not quoted. Do you notice his skillful mode of insulting people directly.... M.u...mu, Foooo...lish etc. You know what he means and so do I? But the mods can't ban him, not quite. I've been banned before for just calling someone busy body. The person mentioned Mynd44 and I was hit with almost a months ban (don't know why that particular mods hates me like I'm his in law). In Pistotita's voice "Oga Seun look into it"

grin

Babe, this is a public forum and I don't think the mods are being paid. The best you can do to get them to act on anything is ask nicely. Pistotita doesn't do that. He threatens, insults and blackmails them all, you've seen it for yourself. Add that to the fact that he actually seems somewhat unstable and anybody will be stupid to act on whatever he is saying. I wouldn't. My reply would be silence, which is the perfect reply in mockery.

You all made the thread last so long and therein Pistotita found much enjoyment. He was looking out for every word she spoke while 1Sharon was questioning and contradicting her, with you looking to murder me on the other end. I tried to stop him and now I'm on his list.

Shocking, right?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Sorry.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Oga Pistotita may be crazy, I'm not. Check my post history well if you don't recognize my moniker. I've jammed you before on that fraud alert thread in Business section and I did my research well then. Let's leave it at that.

Its ten weeks this week. I have a life and projects to attend to.. When you have just one complainant in my 14 years of being here to back your smear campaign up, feel free to schedule a physical meeting.

Best of luck
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

And he is breaking almost every rule he quoted and those not quoted. Do you notice his skillful mode of insulting people directly.... M.u...mu, Foooo...lish etc. You know what he means and so do I? But the mods can't ban him, not quite. I've been banned before for just calling someone busy body. The person mentioned Mynd44 and I was hit with almost a months ban (don't know why that particular mods hates me like I'm his in law). In Pistotita's voice "Oga Seun look into it"

grin

Babe, this is a public forum and I don't think the mods are being paid. The best you can do to get them to act on anything is ask nicely. Pistotita doesn't do that. He threatens, insults and blackmails them all, you've seen it for yourself. Add that to the fact that he actually seems somewhat unstable and anybody will be stupid to act on whatever he is saying. I wouldn't. My reply would be silence, which is the perfect reply in mockery.

You all made the thread last so long and therein Pistotita found much enjoyment. He was looking out for every word she spoke while 1Sharon was questioning and contradicting her, with you looking to murder me on the other end. I tried to stop him and now I'm on his list.

Shocking, right?

Lol hmm..finally, a comprehensive analysis, something I can actually understand. They have been waffling from pillar to post in here for days now

Though I don't see how that would put you people on his radar since we all argue about things all the time. What would make him pay so much attention to you, on a trolling thread for that matter

He already has a prior agenda with you people for a particular reason which may have a factual basis.

Anyway I guess he's gone now, so somebody else can take over his mantle
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Sorry.

It's okay
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
When y'all done with your defamation, I'll still be here standing tall, unblemished and unperturbed
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Lol hmm..finally, a comprehensive analysis, something I can actually understand. They have been waffling from pillar to post in here for days now

Though I don't see how that would put you people on his radar since we all argue about things all the time. What would make him pay so much attention to you, on a trolling thread for that matter

He already has a prior agenda with you people for a particular reason which may have a factual basis.

Anyway I guess he's gone now, so somebody else can take over his mantle

Lol, he will be back. Or are you suggesting that the 'deactivate your account' button is absent from his profile dashboard?

I don't think so.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Its ten weeks this week. I have a life and projects to attend to.. When you have just one complainant in my 14 years of being here to back your smear campaign up, feel free to schedule a physical meeting.

Best of luck

One complaint? Them plenty ooo abi na me go file report on you for Scam alert thread? If you are as legitimate and wise as you claim you wouldn't go putting your stamp of approval on all sinister looking investment deals proposed by monikers not even up to 1 week old then turn around to play consultant on the same thread. Abi them swear for you?

In Nigeria the classical con involves multiple partners --- an enthusiastic party, a Mr. knowAll/consultant and a person looking for help. In case you don't know it you seem to combine the duties of person 1 and 2 on this squeaky clean moniker while person 3 is always relegated to a new moniker that got registered today today.

No let me vex for you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

One complaint? Them plenty ooo abi na me go file report on you for Scam alert thread? If you are as legitimate and wise as you claim you wouldn't go putting your stamp of approval on all sinister looking investment deals proposed by monikers not even up to 1 week old then turn around to play consultant on the same thread. Abi them swear for you?

In Nigeria the classical con involves multiple partners --- an enthusiastic party, a Mr. knowAll/consultant and a person looking for help. In case you don't know it you seem to combine the duties of person 1 and 2 on this squeaky clean moniker while person 3 is always relegated to a new moniker that got registered today today.

No let me vex for you ooo.

That I don't fit into your narrative makes me illegitimate. I get it. As for your complainant, what account of mine did they send me money and how do I look please. In fact what's my full names. Abi funds recipient won't have a name?

Mr. Accuser as for your " many " people ive duped how come you can't pick one name and amount I duped them out of your " many " grin

Continue your defamation of character. Karma is going to dish the dividends to offsprings of all accusers 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs / Agric Grant From Federal Ministry Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.