Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. (12052 Views)

Hello Everyone: We Are An Import And Export Company. Our Business Scope Is: Purc / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

That I don't fit into your narrative makes me illegitimate. I get it. As for your complainant, what account of mine did they send me money and how do I look please. In fact what's my full names. Abi funds recipient won't have a name?

Mr. Accuser as for your " many " people ive duped how come you can't pick one name and amount I duped them out of your " many " grin

Continue your defamation of character. Karma is going to dish the dividends to offsprings of all accusers 100%

Please carry your Kama and whatever you are selling and go and open another thread, you sleek crook. I won't even come there.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Please carry your Kama and whatever you are selling and go and open another thread, you silky crook. I won't even come there.

Oga. When you have any record of wrongs on me since my fourteen years presence on this site. Please let me know.

Best of luck. I dey busy abeg
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Oga. When you have any record of wrongs on me since my fourteen years presence on this site. Please let me know.

Best of luck. I dey busy abeg

Ahh, lack of proof is the stumbling block in getting you a mult-partner apartment in Kirikiri prisons, isn't it? I'm sure Pistotita will come up with something since him carry the matter for head. In that day you will not be able to wipe your browsers clean of the login details of those day old monikers you love so much.

In the meantime keep deceiving yourself you are the smartest guy on Nairaland. Before you lie about that one remember you actually said that to me a few pages back
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Ahh, lack of proof is the stumbling block in getting you a mult-partner apartment in Kirikiri prisons, isn't it? I'm sure Pistotita will come up with something since him carry the matter for head. In that day you will not be able to wipe your browsers clean of the login details of those day old monikers you love so much.

In the meantime keep deceiving yourself you are the smartest guy on Nairaland. Before you lie about that one remember you actually said that to me a few pages back

Haba. You said ive been duping people serially all of a sudden one out of your " many " people. Just one can't be sourced.

I am waiting oh. I'll be here till February 1st, 2020. Bring it on. Righteous living lends a man a strong voice. Bring up your accusations. I'm here standing gallantly and unperturbed.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, he will be back. Or are you suggesting that the 'deactivate your account' button is absent from his profile dashboard?

I don't think so.

Hm. I would really like to see the mystery unravelled.

But it's true, why haven't any of his alleged victims come to the fore?

Normally, people who had lost out to a scammer would want to see them brought to e-justice and clamour here spoiling for a fight
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Hm. I would really like to see the mystery unravelled.

But it's true, why haven't any of his alleged victims come to the fore?

Normally, people who had lost out to a scammer would want to see them brought to e-justice and clamour here spoiling for a fight

In scams such as this the last person you will think of arresting is the 'consultant' who merely made a suggestion. He would point to his long standing reputation and be difficult to pin. This one is obviously very smart and knows it... look at a comment of his below. He made it to me when I first entered this thread but i never replied cos I know him well.

These are the kind of scammers professionals chase for 10 years and only get one break. Until you get that break you will never find a victim cos all of them are confused and unsure. Invicous Obi comes to mind.

People have been suspecting him a while though, there is Pistotita: that won't let go. But there are others i know of who dragged him to the scam alter thread in business section. Its where i first crossed paths with him and dug deep.

The stories of people's evil and cunning nature on that thread will blow you away. The supermode Dominique gives that thread special attention. The fraudulent scheme and pattern was there but no concrete proof anywhere that's why you see him walking free today but the complaint was never deleted, which is why I saw it days later. If the complaint had been false the mod would have deleted it swiftly, she very gentle but a no nonsense person.

healthserve:

Beyond every doubt Pistotita is extremely gifted and intelligent. One of the most intelligent ive seen besides my humble self here but there lies big problems

The inability to let people be whatever they want to be

The imagination that he's the only big player in the field.

The inability to tolerate other people he considers intelligent or challenging hence he'll mix good counsels and then mix toxicity in form of stay away from bla bla bla and other fabricated theories to project himself as the top shot, the impeccable one. He can't tolerate success which makes him what a witch/wizard is.

Not seeing things through other peoples perspective nor allowing people to have differing position on issues.

He exists for peoples comments and thoughts. His motive is to skewer the thoughts of his undiscerning praise singers to see him as a good person and not for pure altruistic motives...

Dude has many issues typical of mental instability.

This and more are his many problems.

In summary, he is mentally sick and narcissistic
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

In scams such as this the last person you will think of arresting is the 'consultant' who merely made a suggestion. He would point to his long standing reputation and be difficult to pin. This one is obviously very smart and know it... look at a comment of his below. He made it to me when I first entered this thread but i never replied cos I know him well.

These are the kind of scammers professionals chase for 10 years and only get one break. Until you get that break you will never find a victim cos all of them are confused and unsure. Invicous Obi comes to mind.

People have been suspecting him a while though, here is pastoriatt that won't let go. But there are others i know of who dragged him to the scam alter thread in business section. Its where i first crossed paths with him and dug deep.

The stories of people's evil and cunning nature on that thread will blow you away. The supermode Dominique gives that thread special attention. The fraudulent scheme and pattern was there but no concrete proof anywhere that's why you see him walking free today but the complaint was never deleted, which is why I saw it days later. If the complaint had been false the mod would have deleted it swiftly, she very gentle but a no nonsense person.

Abroad isn't completely insulated from regulatory actions you know. If pursued, overseas based Nairalanders can still be repatriated. They saw a picture speaks a thousand words, why can't any of the said scamming actitives be screenshotted and published to humble me.

Please Just one in my 14 years of being here. I'm begging you. Just one, and if you provide just one, I pledge to credit such a person with some money and screenshot it here live!

No need for lengthy stories and your delusional speculations. Provide one out of your many " delusional victims " and I'll keep shut
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Haba. You said ive been duping people serially all of a sudden one out of your " many " people. Just one can't be sourced.

I am waiting oh. I'll be here till February 1st, 2020. Bring it on. Righteous living lends a man a strong voice. Bring up your accusations. I'm here standing gallantly and unperturbed.

healthserve:

Abroad isn't completely insulated from regulatory actions you know. If pursued, overseas based Nairalanders can still be repatriated. They saw a picture speaks a thousand words, why can't any of the said scamming actitives be screenshotted and published to humble me.

Please Just one in my 14 years of being here. I'm begging you. Just one, and if you provide just one, I pledge to credit such a person with some money and screenshot it here live!

No need for lengthy stories and your delusional speculations. Provide one out of your many " delusional victims " and I'll keep shut

Give your ass a rest bro then move on to the next scheme. Whatever that is.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Give your ass a rest bro then move on to the next scheme. Whatever that is.

Get your psychological deflections off my mentions of you don't have the balls to play the shots you called Joker
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Get your psychological deflections off my mentions of you don't have the balls to play the shots you called Joker

Sharp scammer, see you around.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Sharp scammer, see you around.

You should be ashamed of yourself Spineless, Weak, Pathetic Coward ! Its because of the intolerant actions of your ilks that some morons are pushing a gag bill on the citizenry, you full. It will be over your mother's dead body, your kinds would bully me into silence you weakling
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

You should be ashamed of yourself Spineless, Weak, Pathetic Coward ! Its because of the intolerant actions of your ilks that some morons are pushing a gag bill on the citizenry, you full

How am I weak? Because I'm one of the few that recognize you outdated scammer schemes?

Sorry ooo
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

How am I weak? Because I'm one of the few that recognize you outdated scammer schemes?

Sorry ooo

A weak man is a man whose words are merely given. Back your words with substance you imb ecile
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

A weak man is a man whose words are merely given. Back your words with substance you slowpoke

Apparently your dictionary is out of date too but you foul tongue is still active. Alright let me hit the report button on your comment and see what happens.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Apparently your dictionary is out of date too but you foul tongue is still active. Alright let me hit the report button on your comment and see what happens.

Dictionary indeed. Psychological deflections

Screenshot/Proof of accusation or get lost
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Dictionary indeed. Psychological deflections

Screenshot or get lost

On this squeaky clean moniker? grin

Dictionary and Psychological deflections indeed. Don't kill yourself mentioning the whole population of NL like you are innocent and stop answering every comment like your life is at stake. Your schemes are there for all to see. Even midnighter who you called into this thread so early isn't with you now?

Go figure
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

On this squeaky clean moniker? grin

Dictionary and Psychological deflections indeed. Don't kill yourself mentioning the whole population of NL and answering every comment. Your schemes are there for all over them to see. Even midnighter who you called into this thread so early is she supporting you now?

Guy, repent sharply. You need it.

You can keep her. She means absolutely nothing to me and her existence is as inconsequential to me as yours.

I don't live to prove a point to anyone. I'm a man with my God, by myself. I don't owe you explanations and need no validations for my personal affairs

When you have proof to back your slander, I'll be glad to entertain them accordingly.

Best of luck
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

You can keep her. I don't exist to proof a point to no one. I'm a man with my God, by myself. I don't owe you explanations and need no validations for my personal affairs

When you have proof to back your slander, I'll be glad to entertain them accordingly.

Best of luck

Oh, yes, your Godly life. (wonder why the most foul words keep dropping freely from those holy lips). Are you prophet? How do you know all those new monikers and their investment proposals are clean before you vouch for them.... All of them?

The truth now please.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Oh, yes, your Godly life. (wonder why the most foul words keep dropping freely from those godly lips). Are you prophet? How do you know all those new monikers and their investment proposals are clean before you vouch for them.... All of them?

The truth now please.

When it becomes a criminal action to have a say/opinion on issues, I'll be glad to take the stand.

And for the records, I answer no man and owe you nothing as I don't bother myself with your life and actions. You're too small, way way too small, both you and the chief accuser, you're way too small.

Now, get lost kid
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
In scams such as this the last person you will think of arresting is the 'consultant' who merely made a suggestion. He would point to his long standing reputation and be difficult to pin. This one is obviously very smart and knows it... look at a comment of his below. He made it to me when I first entered this thread but i never replied cos I know him well.

People have been suspecting him a while though, there is Pistotita: that won't let go. But there are others i know of who dragged him to the scam alter thread in business section. Its where i first crossed paths with him and dug deep.

Curiouser and curiouser. Do you have a link to the complaint?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

When it becomes a criminal action to have a say/opinion on issues, I'll be glad to take the stand.

And for the records, I answer no man and owe you nothing as I don't bother myself with your life and actions. You're too small, way way too small, both you and the chief accuser, you're way too small.

Now, get lost kid

Wait a moment grandpa. You wanted proof, right? Surely your own words can be admissible anywhere? But no you answer to no man now.

Try to answer the question, the required proof of your being a scammer is there.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Wait a moment grandpa. You wanted proof, right? Surely your own words can be admissible anywhere? But no you answer to no man now.

Try to answer the question, the required proof of your being a scammer is there.

There was once a time and generation when men/males were mindful of their actions putting consequence into consideration.

As the Almighty liveth and His throne is unmoved and founded upon Righteousness and Justice, you all will never escape the consequences of slander and false witnessing
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Curiouser and curiouser. Do you have a link to the complaint?

I didn't store the link when i saw the comment and no, I will not go digging back several months for rubbish. However, note that the accused never denied his presence over in that scam alert thread. It's where I first met him. The allegations against were strong enough for me to go digging then that's how I discovered his schemes. It's everywhere.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I didn't store the link when i saw the comment and no, I will not go digging back several months for rubbish. However, note that the accused never denied his presence over in that scam alert thread. It's where I first met him. The allegations against were strong enough for me to go digging then that's how I discovered his schemes. It's everywhere.

Oga. When you see me in any scam thread, post the thread. I won't bowbout been slandered upon. I'm here waiting.

How come since 14 years as you claim and so many scam pulled on many people as you claim, not one can come up to say this is my bank account or I duped them?

As the Almighty liveth and His throne is forever, your entire lineage will not be spared from the consequences of your actions. I invoke the authority of the Almighty to judge me and everyone who has incited ( " thiefry on me "wink in my actions against all that has accused me of what I'm innocent of on this thread and that your own punishment will be overbearing for you
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

There was once a time and generation when men/males were mindful of their actions putting consequence into consideration.

As the Almighty liveth and His throne is unmoved and founded upon Righteousness and Justice, you all will never escape the consequences of slander and false witnessing

Pastor sir, change your ways and stop synchronizing fraudulent investments all over this website.

Thank you.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Pastor sir, change your ways and stop synchronizing fraudulent investments all over this website.

Thank you.

I won't reply you anymore.

I've made my last say to you and the other on your accusations
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Oga. When you see me in any scam thread, post the thread. I won't bowbout been slandered upon. I'm here waiting.

How come since 14 years as you claim and so many scam pulled on many people as you claim, not one can come up to say this is my bank account or I duped them?

As the Almighty liveth and His throne is forever, your entire lineage will not be spared from the consequences of your actions. I invoke the authority of the Almighty to judge me in NY actions against all that has accused me of what I'm innocent of on this thread and that your own punishment will be overbearing for you

Pastor sir, change your ways and stop synchronizing fraudulent investments to pull in unsuspecting investors. Its fraud and a huge sin.

Thank you.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Pastor sir, change your ways and stop synchronizing fraudulent investments to pull in unsuspecting investors. Its fraud and a huge sin.

Thank you.

When your judgement comes upon you, people will wail and your pain will consume you. It will be as the punishment placed upon a.murderer
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

I won't reply you anymore.

I've made my last say to you and the other on your accusations

I will be there for you the next time I hear you go synchronizing any investment.

Cheers
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I will be there for you the next time I hear you go synchronizing any investment.

Cheers

Your ego will enjoy your public display, but when your punishment comes, those you're displaying to look big and good before won't share in your pain

Good day
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

When your judgement comes upon you, people will wail and your pain will consume you. It will be as the punishment placed upon a.murderer

Keep quiet and go look for another scheme.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Okay, not that I wanted you to go and trawl through pages and pages looking for it. I thought it was a recent occurrence

Wait, a scam alert thread is where they go to warn people about other monikers or what?

And do you know what it is about the whole stuff that's making pistotita to run nuts Or is he just an animated person in general?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs / Agric Grant From Federal Ministry Of Agriculture / Acres Of Farmland Available For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.