Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. (12041 Views)

Hello Everyone: We Are An Import And Export Company. Our Business Scope Is: Purc / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!! / I Want To Partner With Export Company To Export Cashew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Your ego will enjoy your public display, but when your punishment comes, those you're displaying to look big and good before won't share in your pain

Good day

If you do not know you are a man of low principle look how you keep replying me even after stating clearly that you will not reply again? People of low principle easily turn to scam.

You've turned to quoting bible now to look good but when you are eventually caught it will be the devil's handwork. I know your type but say only this....

STOP SYNCHRONIZING FRAUDULENT INVESTMENTS TO LURE UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE IN.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

If you do not know you are a man of low principle look how you keep replying me even after stating clearly that you will not reply again? People of low principle easily turn to scam.

You've turned to quoting bible now to look good but when you are eventually caught it will be the devil's handwork. I know your type but say only this....

STOP SYNCHRONIZING FRAUDULENT INVESTMENTS TO LURE UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE IN.

You will never escaoe the consequences of your actions as this earth remains
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Okay, not that I wanted you to go and trawl through pages and pages looking for it. I thought it was a recent occurrence

No, it's an old occurrence and he's obviously still active in the crime.

Wait, a scam alert thread is where they go to warn people about other monikers or what?

The report is made in full, complete with proof and the scammer's details... phone number, bank accounts etc. Where the details or proof is incomplete the mode will not act. Where it is misleading the comment gets deleted.

There are three thread and all are directly managed or monitored by the supermode Dominiaque

Before you do business with anyone on nL type their real name, bank details or phone number in the search box above to see if it pops up on the scammer threads. If it does they are scammers or suspected of such.

Take a look yourself. When done check out the profile of that guy Tabbaz

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/7786#84545047

And do you know what it is about the whole stuff that's making pistotita to run nuts Or is he just an animated person in general?

Yeah, he's animated alright but also seems to be a very smart and honest person. His kind is rare. He doesn't condone scam at all and that's why he's on healthserve's neck in particular. He smells the scam a mile off and it kills him that nothing is being done about it.

Nothing can be done, unfortunately, due to a critical lack of proof. In that way healthserve is rejoicing over this lack of proof so also is pistotita dying inside due to it. pistotita has just been trying to prod the modes to act based on the existence of the existence of the fraudulent scheme\pattern, even without 'concrete proof' and they silently refused to do that.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

You will never escaoe the consequences of your actions as this earth remains

Nor will you, scammer.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Nor will you, scammer.

Saved
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The report is made in full, complete proof and the scammer's details... phone number, bank accounts etc. Where the details or proof is incomplete the mode will not act. Where it is misleading the comment gets deleted.

There are three thread and all are directly managed or monitored by the supermode Dominiaque

Yeah, he's animated alright but also seems to be a very smart and honest person. His kind is rare. He doesn't condone scam at all and that's why he's on healthserve's neck in particular. He smells the scam a mile off and it kills him that nothing is being done about it.

Nothing can be done, unfortunately, due to a critical lack of proof. In that way healthserve is rejoicing over this lack of proof so also is pistotita dying inside due to it. pistotita has just been trying to prod the modes to act based on the existence of the existence of the fraudulent scheme\pattern, even without 'concrete proof' and they silently refused to do that.

Saved
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Saved
healthserve:

Saved

Go and change your ways and stop mentioning me unnecessarily with a squeaky clean moniker you say you will deactivate in February.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Go and change your ways and stop mentioning me unnecessarily with a squeaky clean moniker you say you will deactivate in February.

Screenshot/Proof
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Screenshot/Proof

Proof to change your ways or what? I thought you've ignored me?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nobody that has called me what I'm not will ever ever go unpunished, this I'll dedicate myself to and make sure
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

One complaint? Them plenty ooo abi na me go file report on you for Scam alert thread? If you are as legitimate and wise as you claim you wouldn't go putting your stamp of approval on all sinister looking investment deals proposed by monikers not even up to 1 week old then turn around to play consultant on the same thread. Abi them swear for you?

In Nigeria the classical con involves multiple partners --- an enthusiastic party, a Mr. knowAll/consultant and a person looking for help. In case you don't know it you seem to combine the duties of person 1 and 2 on this squeaky clean moniker while person 3 is always relegated to a new moniker that got registered today today.

No let me vex for you ooo.

You are right about your observation about healthserve.
In the past I had cautioned him to refrain from commenting on every thread that contains business undertones (I will look for this particular thread and share it here).

In one of the previous threads where Pistotita was bashing healthserve, I simply asked him to back up his accusations with concrete proof. You need to see how Pistotita descended on me with all manners of obscene words. Following that, I indicated on the same thread that I have no personal dealings with healthserve here and in the real world (I will also look for this thread and share the link here).

There is something suspicious about healthserve and his multiple monikers.

But like you rightly pointed out, Pistotita has no concrete proof but goes about cursing anyone who ask for proof to back up his accusations.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
uboma:

In the past I had cautioned him to refrain from commenting on every thread that contains business undertones (I will look for this particular thread and share it here).

In one of the previous threads where Pistotita was bashing healthserve, I simply asked him to back up his accusations with concrete proof. You need to see how Pistotita descended on me with all manners of obscene words. Following that, I indicated on the same thread that I have no personal dealings with healthserve here and in the real world (I will also look for this thread and share the link here).

But like you rightly pointed out, Pistotita has no concrete proof but goes about cursing anyone who ask for proof to back up his accusations.

Sir please leave me alone and keep your suspicions out of my e-life. Biko. I've maintained my lane as I promised you I would and expect you also do same. And no one conditions my liberty/expression as I don't pry into peoples affairs nor recommend limitations of anykind placed on anyone
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Sir please leave me alone and keep your suspicions out of my e-life. Biko. I've maintained my lane as I promised you I would and expect you also do same. And no one conditions my liberty/expression as I don't pry into peoples affairs nor recommend limitations of anykind placed on anyone

Sorry to butt in, but by all laws in heaven and on earth uboma has a right to that comment. He is on trial here because of you, nothing else, and apparently he has warned you about that which has gotten you in trouble now.

The allegation against him is even more serious than yours cos he's a mod. All this could cost him his privileges. .

1 Like

Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by midnighter(f): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The report is made in full, complete with proof and the scammer's details... phone number, bank accounts etc. Where the details or proof is incomplete the mode will not act. Where it is misleading the comment gets deleted.

Before you do business with anyone on nL type their real name, bank details or phone number in the search box above to see if it pops up on the scammer threads. If it does they are scammers or suspected of such.

Take a look yourself. When done check out the profile of that guy Tabbaz

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/7786#84545047

Hmm! Interesting, thanks.

The tabbaz guy is very thorough. It's good that he's on top of things

If only pisto could calm down a bit, he would be able to catch him whenever he slips up. He is frantically trying to push the case but it will still get thrown out if the evidence is not sufficient
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by uboma(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

If only pisto could calm down a bit, he would be able to catch him whenever he slips up. He is frantically trying to push the case but it will still get thrown out if the evidence is not sufficient

Please don't stop with calling tabbax go to the auto dealer section and call the gazuz guys and the ecurrency fraud check lords Funlawd.

Come and tell them how much you gave to me and what account your money was sent to.

I am waiting.

Any misfired shots will be returned instantaneously by my team too.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
uboma:
Some of the links to the threads concerning my encounter with healthserve and healthserve with Pistotita,

https://www.nairaland.com/5502228/10-acres-plantain-farm-sale

https://www.nairaland.com/5459242/available-cash-1.5m-before-next#83021711

Look up pages 922 and 923 on,
https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria/921

https://www.nairaland.com/5340863/want-invest-600000-agriculture

My accuser. Why stop at pages 923 on the treasury bills thread with your hypocrisy. Isn't it supposed to be pages 920-940?

Bring your accusations o. I dey wait for you Uboma
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Sorry to butt in, but by all laws in heaven and on earth uboma has a right to that comment. He is on trial here because of you, nothing else, and apparently he has warned you about that which has gotten you in trouble now.

The allegation against him is even more serious than yours cos he's a mod. All this could cost him his privileges. .

Does your existence bother me? You will get what's coming for you.

We await to see the outcome of your fraud checks. I wait patiently for my skeletons you're searching for..

Smh
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Does your existence bother me? You will get what's coming for you.

We await to see the outcome of your fraud checks. I wait patiently for my skeletons you're searching for..

Smh

At the speedy rate you reply my every fart on this thread I would say, yes, my existence bothers you. What do you have coming my way, if I may ask? You've been saying stuff like that for months and I've still not gotten the bank alert yet.

We? Who are the we? No one is waiting for you but you looking for how to get out of your fix. Just sit tight and wait for my help.

Smh.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

At the speedy rate you reply my every fart on this thread I would say, yes, my existence bothers you. What do you have coming my way, if I may ask? You've been saying stuff like that for months and I've still not gotten the bank alert yet.

We? Who are the we? No one is waiting for you but you looking for how to get out of your fix. Just sit tight and wait for my help.

Smh.

Trust me. Your inconsequential to me. Your existence doesn't affect me one bit. We await your background checks... cheesy

You're misfired shots will shock y'all to the marrows. I kuku don't forgive... cheesy Let's wait for it gentlemen. Peace out

My fingers are on my own trigger point waiting for your misfired xxxx. cool
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

Exactly!!!

And you know how criminals are. They always play innocent, brag and challenge all authority until you catch them by the teeth then you start hearing 'Pls Oga, i beg you in the name of God, It's Satan's handwork'.

Nairaland needs evidence but crime-smart, honest-to-God Pistotita doesn't and its killing him inside.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gidison:

Partially yes you can remove. .age nko?
that's my national ID card which shows my age
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Exactly!!!

And you know how criminals are. They always play innocent, brag and challenge all authority until you catch them by the teeth then you start hearing 'Pls Oga, i beg you in the name of God, It's Satan's handwork'.

Nairaland needs evidence but crime-smart, honest-to-God Pistotita doesn't and its killing him inside.

You young guys that don't know the reverse implications of issues. I'm waiting for your misfired shots and you'll all see how you'll be picked one country to the other, one city to the next and you'll taste how brutal revenge can be.

I dey wait. You'll learn the implications of making false allegations legally. I'm waiting for the return fight.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

Trust me. Your inconsequential to me. Your existence doesn't affect me one bit. We await your background checks... cheesy

You're misfired shots will shock y'all to the marrows. I kuku don't forgive... cheesy Let's wait for it gentlemen. Peace out

My fingers are on my own trigger point waiting for your misfired xxxx. cool

I'll take this post of yours as a compliment for blowing the whistle on your scam cos it looks like a dumb threat to me and you are supposed to be the second smartest guy on Nairaland.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
healthserve:

You young guys that don't know the reverse implications of issues. I'm waiting for your misfired shots and you'll all see how you'll be picked one country to the other, one city to the next and you'll taste how brutal revenge can be.

I dey wait. You'll learn the implications of making false allegations legally. I'm waiting for the return fight.

Oh, do be quite.
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I'll take this post of yours as a compliment for blowing the whistle on your scam cos it looks like a dumb threat to me and you are supposed to be the second smartest guy on Nairaland.

You will know that defamation can send one to jail for 20years after my own reverse legal fight. I'm waiting for y'all. Please. I don't listen to elderly people kneel and beg. I take God beg you. Let's just take this serious to try to destroy the other by all means necessary. Make sure you have yourself covered cause I won't hear pleas. I don talk my own. I take devil beg you
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Bigcowhorn: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
olumide3367:

Now, here is an example worthy of emulation by all scammers who think they've been falsely accused. eh pastor healthserve, what do you think?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Now, here is an example worthy of emulation by all scammers who think they've been falsely accused. eh pastor healthserve, what do you think?

You may post your own real names, valid IDS and all social media handles and emails, or are you now a cow? Make I submit I.D. you no be human being?
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Gidison: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
olumide3367:

Bravo! Though your age isnt there you have done quite well in proving doubts. So pls accept these as compliments for your Biz drive!
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
uboma:

uboma:
Some of the links to the threads concerning my encounter with healthserve and healthserve with Pistotita,

https://www.nairaland.com/5502228/10-acres-plantain-farm-sale

https://www.nairaland.com/5459242/available-cash-1.5m-before-next#83021711

Look up pages 922 and 923 on,
https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria/921

https://www.nairaland.com/5340863/want-invest-600000-agriculture

healthserve:

My accuser. Why stop at pages 923 on the treasury bills thread with your hypocrisy. Isn't it supposed to be pages 920-940?

Bring your accusations o. I dey wait for you Uboma

Uboma, I thank God for the spirit of patience. I vowed never to open NL, but the kind of messages I got from people, I cannot avoid.

NL is not about you. NL is even above Seun. It is Nigeria. And it is not SeunOsewaForum. He named it NairaLand. Naira is our currency. Therefore, it is our pride. For me, it is not about my personal gain, but it is the same passion that has held me here in Nigeria and work as a farmer despite many reasons to quit and abandon Nigeria that is working here. The same passion that has made me accept my flaws, and change positively. No one is flawless.

I believe someone has talked to you. Or you returned to yourself and you thought about everything again.

Brother, do you understand the level I took it to when I added two more cases? That is a clear intent from me. If you understsnd what I did there, you will stop arguing with me. You will definitely do what we asked first before correcting me, or before justifying yourself. For me, it is not winning, but compelling NL through you to do what is right and just.

I had prepared a long post. But when I opened this thread again, read updates, I prefer to allow NL and Uboma figure out what they should do. Of course, think about what will happen if I decide to start coming up with more criticisms. I am going to stop, and allow nature to take over. But I will not post again on NL until someone informs me that NL has done what we demand.

Anyway, I am going to advise you again on what to do to let this case favor you and NL. I still do not want to drag Seun too much into this issue. And I believe oga Lawyer (I guess one of the legal advisers of NL) is reading too.

My recomendation once again:

1. Are there patterns of similarities with the way the following monikers operate? Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus. If there are, kindly delete all of them. This is a preventive measure. I do not think one needs more proof(s) than this.

2. Is the same person behind bigcowhorn and easternwestern same? If there are reasons to believe so, kindly delete both. Or what kind of evidences do you need more?

Bigcowhorn and easternwestern are same. And that person behind the moniker can easily be tamed. If tamed many like him can be too. And then, we can achieve reducing the chances of having more scams on this forum. This is another preventive measure.

3. Is the same person who is operating khiaa also khia? If yes, delete both. And she should register a new one. Preventive measure. It does not mean I am saying she is a scammer. She also should understand it too. I am not against her because of her way of life, or believe. But I am saying that she will definitely not violate American forums' law and regulations. She has just seen that she can do anything and get away with it in Nigeria. And she is really showing it. NL is the image of Nigeria.

Seun, you did not call this forum SeunOsewa.com. it is Nairaland.com. Naira is our currency; therefore, it is a face of Nigeria. Nigeria is still the giant of Africa. I do not want you down, but I need to let you know the truth. Brother, step up this game. Let us make Nigeria great again. I am doing my best to make Nigeria great by criticizing you positively here.

Blessing!
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by healthserve(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pistotita:

Uboma, I thank God for the spirit of patience. I vowed never to open NL, but the kind of messages I got from people, I cannot avoid.

NL is not about you. NL is even above Seun. It is Nigeria. And it is not SeunOsewaForum. He named it NairaLand. Naira is our currency. Therefore, it is our pride. For me, it is not about my personal gain, but it is the same passion that has held me here in Nigeria and work as a farmer despite many reasons to quit and abandon Nigeria that is working here. The same passion that has made me accept my flaws, and change positively. No one is flawless.

I believe someone has talked to you. Or you returned to yourself and you thought about everything again.

Brother, do you understand the level I took it to when I added two more cases? That is a clear intent from me. If you understsnd what I did there, you will stop arguing with me. You will definitely do what we asked first before correcting me, or before justifying yourself. For me, it is not winning, but compelling NL through you to do what is right and just.

I had prepared a long post. But when I opened this thread again, read updates, I prefer to allow NL and Uboma figure out what they should do. Of course, think about what will happen if I decide to start coming up with more criticisms. I am going to stop, and allow nature to take over. But I will not post again on NL until someone informs me that NL has done what we demand.

Anyway, I am going to advise you again on what to do to let this case favor you and NL. I still do not want to drag Seun too much into this issue. And I believe oga Lawyer (I guess one of the legal advisers of NL) is reading too.

My recomendation once again:

1. Are there patterns of similarities with the way the following monikers operate? Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus. If there are, kindly delete all of them. This is a preventive measure. I do not think one needs more proof(s) than this.

2. Is the same person behind bigcowhorn and easternwestern same? If there are reasons to believe so, kindly delete both. Or what kind of evidences do you need more?

Bigcowhorn and easternwestern are same. And that person behind the moniker can easily be tamed. If tamed many like him can be too. And then, we can achieve reducing the chances of having more scams on this forum. This is another preventive measure.

3. Is the same person who is operating khiaa also khia? If yes, delete both. And she should register a new one. Preventive measure. It does not mean I am saying she is a scammer. She also should understand it too. I am not against her because of her way of life, or believe. But I am saying that she will definitely not violate American forums' law and regulations. She has just seen that she can do anything and get away with it in Nigeria. And she is really showing it. NL is the image of Nigeria.

Seun, you did not call this forum SeunOsewa.com. it is Nairaland.com. Naira is our currency; therefore, it is a face of Nigeria. Nigeria is still the giant of Africa. I do not want you down, but I need to let you know the truth. Brother, step up this game. Let us make Nigeria great again. I am doing my best to make Nigeria great by criticizing you positively here.

Blessing!

Cry baby, attention seeker. Go and learn what psychological stability is, at your current level, trust me I wouldn't want you near my dogs.

Go and have yourself checked in a rehab. Do the nation a favor
Re: Help! My Export Company Dream Is About To Die. by olumide3367(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gidison:

Bravo! Though your age isnt there you have done quite well in proving doubts. So pls accept these as compliments for your Biz drive!
thanks for clearing your doubt and believing In me. Can someone please tell one of the mods to please move one of my posts either in Investment or business to front page so I can get a wider view and ideas. Please mod help me in achieving my ambition. I want to start fully next year January. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / World Coconut Day: Lagos To Empower 5,000 Entrepreneurs / Agric Grant From Federal Ministry Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.