Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (60381 Views)

Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by okewumi: 6:14am On Nov 30, 2019
When a newbie had sex with girlfriend for the first time not knowing that her period remain a day. My guy saw a drop of blood and the Lady started crying that my guy has disvirgin her

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 30, 2019
okewumi:
When a newbie had sex with girlfriend for the first time not knowing that her period remain a day. My guy saw a drop of blood and the Lady started crying that my guy has disvirgin her
Period blood and virginity blood are very different from one another. Virginity blood is bright red. In fact entry is not an easy task.... Period blood has a peculiar odour courtesy maynation's. Don't be deceived by these daughters of Eve.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Carson110:

Seriously? How is that even possible. Cos I know someone that the same thing happened to. Exactly this.

Brother cum must have slipped inside her while playing around the area.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by stanliwise(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2019
pweetychyka:
He told me that he is a private person when it comes to relationship. Hence he doesn't display his partner but he displays pictures of several ladies telling them how much he loves them n also expects me to display him on all social network where I have profile.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
and tell me you did
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by petredeshyan(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
"He's just my school father" School daughter part 4, school father part 2.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Innobee99(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Perfectdanny:

so they are both in the military i guess?
My God defeated them and put them to shame

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by pweetychyka(f): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
stanliwise:
and tell me you did

I did on 2 occasions n after den I give myself brain and I stopped! Wen he asked, I told em that I want to keep our relationship private to avoid third parties cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by trojan84(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
Pussy niggarrrs everywhere
Real niggarrrs don't do love
Real niggarrrs see women as swimming pool Swim your own and move on
I just dey wonder wetin dey go through ur mind as u dey fool ursef so.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Huchennar(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Drsnives:
Was naive then sha, she always claim to be a virgin.. Neva knew She was on her period d ist tym i banged ha.. Dnt ask me hw i found out. Glory thunder fire you anywhere you they

Broz! dis one off me Abeg
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by SexytorresE(f): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

Hnmm
yes na
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Yxxx: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
OgbeniOja1:
The girl na heavy scam
It may be a lie buf medically a virgin can be pregnant. Google more.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by KingWarri: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
tchidi066:
Never been in love... so i don't know
Sista don dey lie here ooooh...
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by KingWarri: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yxxx:

It may be a lie buf medically a virgin can be pregnant. Google more.
Shey na Virgin Mary??
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by KingWarri: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Rompio:
That was the day my baby tell me that she went to visit a friend and they did shit* and I ask her the shit they did “She told me they did normal stuff (kissing) but no sex.
OMG...

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by KingWarri: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
joshrare:

yes sir, because the express way is covered by Hymen (mesh of blood). If the hymen is broken one is expected to bleed. unless it was broken before then through other means....

what do I even know self?
please don't take me serious.
Lecturer
grin
Fvck 101 in school of nairaland under romance department....

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Liposure: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sparkle777:

My dad bought our brand new Peugoet for #4,500 in 1985. Still have the receipt. So that 5k is a big deal of dough. Just curious, is she still will the sugar daddy?
babe watup

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Liposure: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sparkle777:

My dad bought our brand new Peugoet for #4,500 in 1985. Still have the receipt. So that 5k is a big deal of dough. Just curious, is she still will the sugar daddy?
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by alleazardous(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2019
biddostandard:
What's the craziest lie you believed because you were in love?.

Mine was my gf saved my number with ode i asked her and she lied that ode means only darling ever embarassed
ordinary differential equations

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Augustap(f): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2019
chinwezdasilva:
Went to see a mad cousin in lag but your mad cousin Bleep you soote you off your fone for 1wk.. Mad people everywhere
Wait oh! Mad as in mentally ill or just a silly person
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by chinwezdasilva: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2019
Augustap:

Wait oh! Mad as in mentally ill or just a silly person
both dey worry the said person but me no wait make em come from lag before I gt new okpe
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by bukatyne(f): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
ussv:

You are not listening and you are definitely not reading. Who mentioned anything about being a victim ? The topic was about believing a lie was actually true while you were in love. I never claimed to be a victim.

Ok.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by bukatyne(f): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thunderblasts:

The best liars in this country are girls.
You were raped and yet you be runs girl dey follow man sleep for hotels?..
Did you tell your mom you got raped?_ NO!
Can I confirm from your people if it's true you once got raped?_ NO!
You think rape is not a serious word abi?
That word RAPE sef have suffered..
No be only rape na KREST

You think a girl who was raped cannot sleep about or all girls raped would tell their parents?

You know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by nellyelitz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Vera230:
When I discovered my then man had another boo and confronted him, he told me she was a girlfriend and I was a wife.
hahahaha did u later cooperate?
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by rosy1992(f): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2019
He told me his ex girlfriend betrayed him and was deflowered by a random guy in her father's house because he relocated to Lagos. He has always been celibate. After some years, I later found out ,he was the one that deflowered her. He practically had sex with her countless times in his father's house. He relocated to Lagos after he got tired of her. Bloody liar.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Miracle7998(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2019
She told me her phone was not good but I still see her online

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Emodeee: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2019
pweetychyka:
He told me that he is a private person when it comes to relationship. Hence he doesn't display his partner but he displays pictures of several ladies telling them how much he loves them n also expects me to display him on all social network where I have profile.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

did you now display him?
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by jedisco(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Lyonkingpin:
Dats how one told me she was a virgin, tried to force my way but to no avail, broke up make up after a year, when I kissed her the kissing game was more than what I knew, still kept the virginity line that she is keeping chaste till marriage. I Sha Bleep up, if na nw we go die for that room
Not an excuse for rape

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Carson110(m): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
I don't want to say anything.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by freethinker01: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
She told me three different stories on how she lost her virginity and I believed her.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Depressedkidd: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
The only people that get hurt by the "I am a virgin" lies are the foolish ones. Wetin you wan use am do
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by winner37(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
I told your brother that am your friend and we have nothing like intimacy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.