Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,174 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (60989 Views)

Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by OgbeniOja1: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2019
The girl na heavy scam
adanny01:
I have this ex girlfriend.

She still believes I deflowered her, even though I just agreed to keep the topic off the table, I know she is a big liar.

Before we did it for the 1st time, she told me she never did and also told me she has had an abortion! You are confused right? I am correct.

What she still claims is that the guy who was before me, whose bady she deleted, never fully penetrated but on the trial process, ejaculated on (not in) privates. Effectively, she got pregnant without actual intercourse.

I then came later, the rope is still on my neck that I did it first.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by abbatoir(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Neddyogu(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2019
IneedOT:
Going to pass night at her ex house with the excuse that he is doing math Tutorial for her, she will be swearing with the name of God that they aren't having sex , I believed her cus I was in love and I don't want to loose her, she later told me she is no more communicating with that guy and swearing in the name of Jesus, only for me to spy her WhatsApp and see that she went to pass night with him like 4 days back. That was when I realized she as been calling the name of God and Jesus in vain, I later dumped her and marry my ex , me too told her there is nothing going on between me and my ex till i post my wedding pictures on FB while me and her were still seeing, uncle math teacher is 40 , not married and using my so called ex to pass time.

There was a student I date sometimes back, really in love with her and used to give her money and foodstuff cus she is an orphan and I understand how tough life might be for her, well, I was given her what I can afford to loose, only for me to check her phone sms and read her bank alert , she has been sending money to a particular guy, the name of that guy tally with the name of a guy she used to communicate with in her call log, I asked her about it, she told me they are just friends, really? A female student sending money to a male friend she isn't in love with, he is not given you but you're the one given him, that was how I withdrew the help I was given to her financially, when I broke up with her that her friend came to beg on her behalf, she confessed to me that my girl is dating that guy but they have discussed it for her leave that guy and focus on me.

[b]cheesy the wise guys reading this, should we tell him the truth that will break his heart? ;[/b]D

Dem dey play d chairman like Bob Marley guitar grin
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by edunaragold(f): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Telling me u love me,but sleeping with another guy at my back.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
I love you... Very deceitful words very easily said by deceitful lips.

Manu people don't even understand what it means to Love someone.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
respect80:

Small ke, I assure you we don't use small dick in our house. cheesy

Average is the minimum requirement, and if you think I'm lying, I can upload it for you to see.
Upload it here let's confirm. cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Equity15(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2019
daviddelly:
she dumped me to serve God according to her, never knew she was banging my cousin,though she never knew he was my cousin, I went to hospital because of HBP ,my cousin even disvirgined her , something she said after our marriage I can have it,did date for years 6 cos of her brk I really love dat gurl
this your own bad tbh

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Darevofpeace(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2019
LifeOfTrigga:
I’m a virgin, and after three rounds no blood..

She lost it while climbing her house stair case.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Mursz: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2019
After putting my suumthing inside an Olympic sized swimming pool, only for her to start sobbing when done.

Me: Babe whats wrong?
Her: I just gave you my virginity

Me: shocked chineke mei! Holding chest “ udonmeanit”?

18 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by maynation(f): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Shifting your womb izza must..

This is the reason why I ignore your numerous mentions.
Grow up

Oponu ayerada.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Monaco2(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2019
seangy4konji:
When I was age 16.i believe but still on debe firat the hoe told me she was virgin. She was 14..she had given every nigga in our estate including old.men and young boy including shameless gatemen who curve her in the forestry by mango tree.kept avoiding coming to my place,corners, curving me cos she knows the day we see bad,bad enter ground that day.the day she fell.come collect valentine present web I kiss small use hand touch pants.lakuli ,everywhere be like river. I kukuma no talk about virginity again..I made sure I finger am with four fingers in brutal way.I wan fist am but it no grew enter begin beg.I kuku turn deaf .d Toto don wide ehn. I knacked her constantly at least 3 times a week fr the next 1 year..she later begin bring her friend weh dem life don rotten together deh do orgy.dis na girls weh dem papa be head pastor for eastate. Doja.ka kool fun e ooooo.o fimipa

Are u saying at 14 she was already fvcking everyone?!?
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by ScotMisile: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2019
Newguyhere:
"I'm a virgin ".
I later got to find out that it was a big fat lie angry sad
What made you think it's a big fat lie.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by ScotMisile: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2019
biddostandard:
big scam
Scam?? How?
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Okikaneseokwu: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2019
She told me she was raped while returning from school with her friends, secondary school to be precise.Then on another occasion she told me that her ex de flowered her a year before we met. That was my first love though, no experience at all.Thank God man don wise up.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by geezyk(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2019
My gf has a bf she told me about after we met, I felt she was sincere, told me they had no future together based on religious and family lines, that I was her future but 8 months into the relationship babe no gree break up with the guy na so I begin snoop around and discovered she's madly in love with the both of us and can't afford to lose either, the guy is her moneybag, to now cap it all off she's fucking her ex too and several other guys, Cos we actually aren't in same city.

I just dumped her and flee like mad. I love my sanity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Okikaneseokwu: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Drsnives:
Was naive then sha, she always claim to be a virgin.. Neva knew She was on her period d ist tym i banged ha.. Dnt ask me hw i found out. Glory thunder fire you anywhere you they
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2019
maynation:

This is the reason why I ignore your numerous mentions.
Grow up

Oponu ayerada.

Not my fault you're who you're. cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by jceesquare(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2019
adanny01:

She still believes I deflowered her, even though I just agreed to keep the topic off the table, I know she is a big liar.

Before we did it for the 1st time, she told me she never did and also told me she has had an abortion! You are confused right? I am correct.

What she still claims is that the guy who was before me, whose bady she deleted, never fully penetrated but on the trial process, ejaculated on (not in) privates. Effectively, she got pregnant without actual intercourse.

Happened to a close friend of mine. Though they had to hasten the marriage plans when she found out she was pregnant.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nellyblaq: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2019
adanny01:

It is very possible.Even pre-cum can make a woman pregnant.Though she was no longer a virgin since she already had an abortion.The tools used for the abortion had already penetrated there.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by seangy4konji: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Monaco2:

Are u saying at 14 she was already fvcking everyone?!?
gbaa. GBA beeer..she was in ss1 but you know this orobo looking type breast don be like water melon
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Raymondreigns(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2019
chocboi78:
wetin dis one dy talk
She was a virgin but forming bad gurl she’s not !
!
dummy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nellyblaq: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2019
xcel20001:
When I was a teenager, a much older girl I was banging once told me when I found sperm in her v-j that it was the one I deposited in her the previous night.
Apparently she just slept with someone before I saw that.
It's very possible o.Sperm still drip out from the vee jay a day after sex,even after washing and bathing thoroughly.So she might actually be saying the truth

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Sparkle777(f): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2019
holocron:

5k in the late 80s or was it the late 90s. Man i
n the late eighties u can buy a 2nd hand car for 10k. Youth service allowee was 250 Naira. Oil company salary was 4.0k. government civil servants earn 1k to 2k. etc

My dad bought our brand new Peugoet for #4,500 in 1985. Still have the receipt. So that 5k is a big deal of dough. Just curious, is she still will the sugar daddy?
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nellyblaq: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2019
LifeOfTrigga:
I’m a virgin, and after three rounds no blood..

Not all virgins bleed.Some hymens get broken unknowingly. Maybe through exercise,horse riding,dancing and so on.
Meanwhile, I did not bleed when I got disvirgined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by oluwakingsley101(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2019
adanny01:

bro,is this girls name subomi? from ijebu Igbo but stays grew up In ijebu ode?
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Monaco2(m): 9:54am On Nov 29, 2019
seangy4konji:
gbaa. GBA beeer..she was in ss1 but you know this orobo looking type breast don be like water melon

Hehehehehehe
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by jojothaiv(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2019
The truth is most of the guys have fall for this one liner.
"I'M A VIRGIN"
Onyinye!
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by WILLIAMEZEH: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2019
adanny01:

Please am in the office don't do this to me again
never!!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by olumide3367(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Because u no fine enough for guys to approach u.. Lol cheesy
tchidi066:
Never been in love... so i don't know
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Ogegod87: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2019
bjbjbj:
He was processing America Visa for both of us without passport.

JESUS!!!!!!!!!
Mo gbeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You no swear for am?
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Ogegod87: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Nellyblaq:
Not all virgins bleed.Some hymens get broken unknowingly. Maybe through exercise,horse riding,dancing and so on.
Meanwhile, I did not bleed when I got disvirgined

Guys, take note!
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Equity15(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2019
adanny01:

is her name Nancy? if so..she's correct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.