Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (60416 Views)

Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Zoroaster: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
"I Love You"... She never did cry
She broke my poor heart cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Jossyfine(f): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
IneedOT:
Going to pass night at her ex house with the excuse that he is doing math Tutorial for her, she will be swearing with the name of God that they aren't having sex , I believed her cus I was in love and I don't want to loose her, she later told me she is no more communicating with that guy and swearing in the name of Jesus, only for me to spy her WhatsApp and see that she went to pass night with him like 4 days back. That was when I realized she as been calling the name of God and Jesus in vain, I later dumped her and marry my ex , me too told her there is nothing going on between me and my ex till i post my wedding pictures on FB while me and her were still seeing, uncle math teacher is 40 , not married and using my so called ex to pass time.

There was a student I date sometimes back, really in love with her and used to give her money and foodstuff cus she is an orphan and I understand how tough life might be for her, well, I was given her what I can afford to loose, only for me to check her phone sms and read her bank alert , she has been sending money to a particular guy, the name of that guy tally with the name of a guy she used to communicate with in her call log, I asked her about it, she told me they are just friends, really? A female student sending money to a male friend she isn't in love with, he is not given you but you're the one given him, that was how I withdrew the help I was given to her financially, when I broke up with her that her friend came to beg on her behalf, she confessed to me that my girl is dating that guy but they have discussed it for her leave that guy and focus on me

How did you spy her whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by saasala(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
IneedOT:
Going to pass night at her ex house with the excuse that he is doing math Tutorial for her, she will be swearing with the name of God that they aren't having sex , I believed her cus I was in love and I don't want to loose her, she later told me she is no more communicating with that guy and swearing in the name of Jesus, only for me to spy her WhatsApp and see that she went to pass night with him like 4 days back. That was when I realized she as been calling the name of God and Jesus in vain, I later dumped her and marry my ex , me too told her there is nothing going on between me and my ex till i post my wedding pictures on FB while me and her were still seeing, uncle math teacher is 40 , not married and using my so called ex to pass time.

There was a student I date sometimes back, really in love with her and used to give her money and foodstuff cus she is an orphan and I understand how tough life might be for her, well, I was given her what I can afford to loose, only for me to check her phone sms and read her bank alert , she has been sending money to a particular guy, the name of that guy tally with the name of a guy she used to communicate with in her call log, I asked her about it, she told me they are just friends, really? A female student sending money to a male friend she isn't in love with, he is not given you but you're the one given him, that was how I withdrew the help I was given to her financially, when I broke up with her that her friend came to beg on her behalf, she confessed to me that my girl is dating that guy but they have discussed it for her leave that guy and focus on me

And you didnt fvck the friend that came to confess?

14 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by bjbjbj: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
He was processing America Visa for both of us without passport.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by xcel20001: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
When I was a teenager, a much older girl I was banging once told me when I found sperm in her v-j that it was the one I deposited in her the previous night.
Apparently she just slept with someone before I saw that.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
MiVida:
"I can't imagine myself with anyone else"

But really, at the time, it may not have been a lie. There’s a way you love someone and get so used to being with them that you can’t imagine being like that with anyone else.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by xcelentattitude(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lemme book my own space first and start reading the comments one by inch grin grin

15 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by mamajj17(f): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
One Parasite never stopped demanding Money from me all for the sake of your Future Mother-in-law is Sick.. . I later felt been used lipsrsealed cry

23 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Oovi5(f): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Told me his other girlfriend is his "Cousin" but she's crushing on him...!
Kp,god will punish you!

8 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Ajascentdelake(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
;
drezzyx:
I remembered a lady I use to play with, she calls me a brother, but found out later deep down in her heart she wants me to bleep her silly and fall in love with her.
Sorry I won't tell you how I found out.

grin grin. Pls share , appears interesting.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Oovi5(f): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
mamajj17:
One Parasite never stopped demanding Money from me all for the sake of your Future Mother-in-law is Sick.. . I later felt been used lipsrsealed cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
As u dey lie your lie me dey lie mine too.........

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by xcelentattitude(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
That $1can be equal to #1 undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
My girlfriend told me that she is a virgin and ask her to open her leg......she is telling me the truth she is a virgin I saw it my myself thats last week 26yrs of age

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by DaddyMorenike: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
aro1:
how is morenike doing sir?
it's just a moniker. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by namiji2598: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
during my NYSC year last year, I heard that my girl is dating one guy who has been following her even while I was in sch..I know this guy to be a pussy killer, but my girl keeps begging me and swearing to me that she never sleep with him. I dont know what to believe again, I wanted to forgive and continue but after seeing some comments hrer, hope she is not jus lying to me?

7 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by thorpido(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
xcel20001:
When I was a teenager, a much older girl I was banging once told me when I found sperm in her v-j that it was the one I deposited in her the previous night.
Apparently she just slept with someone before I saw that.
It's possible.She may not have lied.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Telemon(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
tchidi066:
Never been in love... so i don't know
come lets fall in love.madam Lai Mohammed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by namiji2598: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Drsnives:
Was naive then sha, she always claim to be a virgin.. Neva knew She was on her period d ist tym i banged ha.. Dnt ask me hw i found out. Glory thunder fire you anywhere you they
please bro how u take find out?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by namiji2598: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Drsnives:
Was naive then sha, she always claim to be a virgin.. Neva knew She was on her period d ist tym i banged ha.. Dnt ask me hw i found out. Glory thunder fire you anywhere you they
please bro how u take find out? but this lie enter oooo
u go dey see blood not knowing na period

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by HappyNigerian: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
namiji2598:
during my NYSC year last year, I heard that my girl is dating one guy who has been following her even while I was in sch..I know this guy to be a pussy killer, but my girl keeps begging me and swearing to me that she never sleep with him. I dont know what to believe again, I wanted to forgive and continue but after seeing some comments hrer, hope she is not jus lying to me?
I pity you

10 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by ussv: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Like during my youth days when i was single and was very much in love with my then girlfriend. We used proceeds from her sugar daddy to survive when we were on campus in our days as undergraduate in Unilag. Even though she spent nights with the sugar daddy in question and come back to campus with huge sums of money, i still believed what she always told me that "the man did not touch her" . I believed her because i was in love and it went on for years until she broke up with me to go and become the 2nd wife of the sugar daddy. It really devastated me. I knew there was no way it was true because on each visit to the sugar daddy she was coming home with nothing less than 5k , i`m talking about 5k in the late 80s., but i chose to believe her and be in denial because i wanted to be alright and not feel distraught or bad.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by mrcrabs(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
MiVida:
"I can't imagine myself with anyone else"

This lie dey off me I swear, and they will look at you deep into the eye and the lie.

Hilarious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by jaymorgan(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
She told me she was raped by her ex that's how she lost her virginity. Anyway I Bleep my own and repent jeje

14 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
gbengaoyeladun:
My girlfriend told me that she is a virgin and ask her to open her leg......she is telling me the truth she is a virgin I saw it my myself thats last week 26yrs of age
You're lucky bro,to atleast to have found a girl of that age who's still a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by gift01: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
Haaa
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by jibrilELsudan: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
She said I can shoot my hot cum inside her kukunase that she can't fall pregnant cause she's a virgin.

22 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by SexytorresE(f): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
U are the only one “ undecided but that nonsense don stop since 2017 . Nonsense and only one

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by kyella(f): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
you know I love you
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Iphran6: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
He is my brother's best friend meanwhile Bimbo was knacking her left and right

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Starboyyy: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
zexy2030:
I don't like sex but she cuddles every night.

As in ehn, once dated a lady who said she doesn't like sex and she didn't want sex, but the way she spread her legs for me when it was time, even my d**k was confused grin

14 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Burchester: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
She says she loves for me forever. She now changed number I can’t contact her also her friend number.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.