Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (60442 Views)

Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by adanny01(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2019
RealTrump:

It's 101% possible to get pregnant without breaking d lining.

Meanwhile, I don't believe in d virginity thing? How did it feel when it was your turn?

I've had to use Vaseline before but not on this girl.

I've met another one that even Vaseline couldn't do the trick.

After the 2 girls above, anytime I hear virgin, I take off.

When this girl says i did it first, I dont argue cause I see no point in the argument.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by andassyn(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2019
xcelentattitude:

That $1can be equal to #1 undecided
So you we're in love with buhari
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Innobee99(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2019
My babe introduced her boyfriend to me as her cousin and i got Navy form for both of them....

Fear women

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Lyonkingpin: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2019
Dats how one told me she was a virgin, tried to force my way but to no avail, broke up make up after a year, when I kissed her the kissing game was more than what I knew, still kept the virginity line that she is keeping chaste till marriage. I Sha Bleep up, if na nw we go die for that room

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by bjbjbj: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Bros me I dey Toronto him still dey Naija?
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by bjbjbj: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2019
Lol
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Burggerxbabe: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Baby I can never cheat on you ���
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by BlizzydoDo(f): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Clicked:

This can actually happen because I know someone that this exact scenario happened to. Her boyfriend didn't actually penetrate but she got pregnant and had to have an abortion.

She was so clueless about it that she had to ask her mom for help. Even her mom found it hard to believe her but as a nurse she had to agree that it was possible. The doctor had to technically disvirgin her.

The whole thing put her off of sex for a while. She was like, i no do the do na im i carry belle, if i come do am maybe na twins i go born. So yeah, it can happen, if I didn't know her I'd have found it hard to believe too.

Happened to my friend during NYSC, just smooching & rubbing it there.

Late abortion, later on ovarian cyst. The whole thing was very traumatic for her... She hated the guy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by ArcFresky(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nvc078:
i lost my virginity through an accident grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its possible naaa, sports women sef dey lose virginity
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Lalas247(f): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
He told me his beard was natural and he is mixed hence why the texture is nice..........

But I found out it was a fake beard.... Made in China angry what kinda scam is that eh

Kai

Fear men

Tufiakwa angry
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Melodriod(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Babe lets bleep na, no i'm a virgin, if i bleep now my boyfriend will find out, i want to wait till i get married..But i can give you a bj. Steady heading.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nvc078: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
ArcFresky:

Its possible naaa, sports women sef dey lose virginity

Lol....about 3 girls I've met used that same line. Shey all of them na Chioma Ajunwa wet dey do sports?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by vikosima(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
biddostandard:
What's the craziest lie you believed because you were in love?.

Mine was my gf saved my number with ode i asked her and she lied that ode means only darling ever embarassed
That she was a Virgin but she believes her hymen may have been broken through fingering
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by ArcFresky(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nvc078:

Lol....about 3 girls I've met used that same line. Shey all of them na Chioma Ajunwa wet dey do sports?

Its shaa possible.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Newguyhere:
"I'm a virgin ".
I later got to find out that it was a big fat lie angry sad

Same here...even the guy straffing her told me she isn't but she insisted

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by joshrare(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
matkid:
are u saying there must be blood when u Bleep a virgin? me and my friend have been arguing about it

yes sir, because the express way is covered by Hymen (mesh of blood). If the hymen is broken one is expected to bleed. unless it was broken before then through other means....

what do I even know self?
please don't take me serious.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Zoroaster:
"I Love You"... She never did cry
She broke my poor heart cry

Smile...

I believed its more than the way yo said it.....am one of those who understand.

Lol
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by phillippians(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
ussv:

We bought a Toyota Celica then and we eventually rented a two bedroom flat at Onike Yaba, we were living large and her family was better for it at that time. The money also went a long way to help her family's needs , and the unbelievable thing in all this is that she gave the credit to me . She painted me in good light before her family and would often tell them that the gifts and money came from me. Only a few girls would do that. I was really really in love, and our separation started when the sugar daddy forced his way into making her introduce him to her family, that became the beginning of the end for me , and my eye open by force, and the rest they as they say, is history.
Eyah what a good girl she was! You were actually the one she loved, shits happens on campuses shaa Well, nothing last forever! I have a similar story to yours on campus, but I was smart enough I put a baby on her belly! What you should have done is to impregnate her and insist she birth the baby, u would have won!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
mamajj17:
One Parasite never stopped demanding Money from me all for the sake of your Future Mother-in-law is Sick.. . I later felt been used lipsrsealed cry

This happened almost to a local guy, though in different version. This life.
Hnmm....

Thank God God is a Judge.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oovi5:
Told me his other girlfriend is his "Cousin" but she's crushing on him...!

Kp,god will punish you!

Amen
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
SexytorresE:
U are the only one “ undecided but that nonsense don stop since 2017 . Nonsense and only one

Hnmm
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
kyella:
you know I love you

But ladies used the line so much ...
Ha.... God is full of patience
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Starboyyy:

As in ehn, once dated a lady who said she doesn't like sex and she didn't want sex, but the way she spread her legs for me when it was time, even my d**k was confused grin

{passing by}
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Burchester:
She says she loves for me forever. She now changed number I can’t contact her also her friend number.

I will only congratulate you if she hasn't exhaust you so much financially before you detected her.

Hnmm... I knew if both guys and girls were given a chance to judge individual experience... Even we here we lament.

Lol

Some will just be kill by an accident and die with no remorse

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
matkid:
are u saying there must be blood when u Bleep a virgin? me and my friend have been arguing about it

From experience from them that are older than me who can have me as a real son, once shared such story with me out of closeness.....she had no blood. Though a bit scarce for such.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
habeesola:
He called someone else to talk to me as his mom so I can borrow him money, though I borrowed him.I mumu then sha

Smile..
Sorry...
Lol....

You can still put your experience in writing, some cannot be written.... I tell you.

Smile.. Hnmm

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
whoawa:
Believing that my fiancee boy friend is a girl.
She even save his name with that of her roommate.
Fooling me to ignore all messages and calls from the guy, calling it girls gist

Lord have mercy .

I felt your pain. Ha!
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Thurifer:

That's becuase u are a FOOL...
F: Finally
O: Oh!
O: Oju E
L: La

Kai...smile

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Raymondreigns:
She told me she’s not a virgin but ended up bleeding profusely when I went down den she said she’s no longer a virgin cool

Real adverse lies

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nellyblaq:
I met this guy while I was still a virgin,b4 accepting to date him,I told him I wasn't ready for sex till my wedding night.He accepted. All of a sudden,he started putting me under pressure to have it with him,that the konji is killing him.As i no gree,huncle come claim virgin by force,say he want loose him virginity to me.Say him never do am before too. He eventually had his way with me;uncle did it like a pro,not like the virgin he claimed to be.
I later found out he had been kpenshing several girls before we met self.
When I look at myself now,I'm amazed at how naive I was to believe such a cheap lie.
#shaking my head#
#things we do for love#

Things we do for love, knowingly or not can be funny at times, it ought to have it own chronicles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rahyberg:
That line is really funny.

Mine was, 'I can't live without you and I'll always love you till eternity(Around 2019).

She has left me since almost 4months ago(eternity Neva reach) and she still dey on earth oh.

Gals with their kinda stale love formations.

YOU JUST NAILED IT.

Accolades

grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
MrLekan95:
she told me I was the secret behind her everyday smiles...

fast forward to few months later after break up, "you were never the secret behind my smiles"
those words broke me and never want to make me get committed to love again...

Oh my....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.