Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (60346 Views)

Craziest Lie I Have Ever Told To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Hypnotise: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2019
He is just my cousin... Ok
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by kutashi: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Newguyhere:
"I'm a virgin ".
I later got to find out that it was a big fat lie angry sad
how?
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by grimandevil: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2019
samydo:
u

Lolest lol��� I can't fit laf enuf...

Same scam . I feel you bro
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2019
bjbjbj:
He was processing America Visa for both of us without passport.

una two don treck reach Libya?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2019
namiji2598:
during my NYSC year last year, I heard that my girl is dating one guy who has been following her even while I was in sch..I know this guy to be a pussy killer, but my girl keeps begging me and swearing to me that she never sleep with him. I dont know what to believe again, I wanted to forgive and continue but after seeing some comments hrer, hope she is not jus lying to me?

forget it bro, the guy don join your girl body counts...

just try not to find out or you will be so heartbroken. don't be surprised they still fucking

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by pweetychyka(f): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2019
He told me that he is a private person when it comes to relationship. Hence he doesn't display his partner but he displays pictures of several ladies telling them how much he loves them n also expects me to display him on all social network where I have profile.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Burnabrain(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

Pussy niggarrrs everywhere

Real niggarrrs don't do love

Real niggarrrs see women as swimming pool
Swim your own and move on

Real niggarr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by skedy1(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
I was raped by some boys, that's how I lost my virginity.
Na this one the tire me pass

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Topmaike007(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2019
I am no longer a virgin because I was rape
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 29, 2019
Is very very possible, especially on her ovulation period.
adanny01:
I have this ex girlfriend.

She still believes I deflowered her, even though I just agreed to keep the topic off the table, I know she is a big liar.

Before we did it for the 1st time, she told me she never did and also told me she has had an abortion! You are confused right? I am correct.

What she still claims is that the guy who was before me, whose bady she deleted, never fully penetrated but on the trial process, ejaculated on (not in) privates. Effectively, she got pregnant without actual intercourse.

I then came later, the rope is still on my neck that I did it first.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by skedy1(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2019
IneedOT:
Going to pass night at her ex house with the excuse that he is doing math Tutorial for her, she will be swearing with the name of God that they aren't having sex , I believed her cus I was in love and I don't want to loose her, she later told me she is no more communicating with that guy and swearing in the name of Jesus, only for me to spy her WhatsApp and see that she went to pass night with him like 4 days back. That was when I realized she as been calling the name of God and Jesus in vain, I later dumped her and marry my ex , me too told her there is nothing going on between me and my ex till i post my wedding pictures on FB while me and her were still seeing, uncle math teacher is 40 , not married and using my so called ex to pass time.

There was a student I date sometimes back, really in love with her and used to give her money and foodstuff cus she is an orphan and I understand how tough life might be for her, well, I was given her what I can afford to loose, only for me to check her phone sms and read her bank alert , she has been sending money to a particular guy, the name of that guy tally with the name of a guy she used to communicate with in her call log, I asked her about it, she told me they are just friends, really? A female student sending money to a male friend she isn't in love with, he is not given you but you're the one given him, that was how I withdrew the help I was given to her financially, when I broke up with her that her friend came to beg on her behalf, she confessed to me that my girl is dating that guy but they have discussed it for her leave that guy and focus on me.

cheesy the wise guys reading this, should we tell him the truth that will break his heart? grin
Hehe.. Let the heart scatter so that sense will build up
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by skedy1(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2019
If you are a proud f**k boy, gather here let's teach them how it's done!

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by buchisom1(m): 7:21am On Nov 29, 2019
She save my name as womb shifter
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2019
She is a rare gem, sorry for not marrying her, you missed out but not due to your fault, but to me such a good soul story should not be part of this negative caption, to me she is the one that did crazy thing for love.Please always cherish the memories of you rlship with her.
ussv:

We bought a Toyota Celica then and we eventually rented a two bedroom flat at Onike Yaba, we were living large and her family was better for it at that time. The money also went a long way to help her family's needs , and the unbelievable thing in all this is that she gave the credit to me . She painted me in good light before her family and would often tell them that the gifts and money came from me. Only a few girls would do that. I was really really in love, and our separation started when the sugar daddy forced his way into making her introduce him to her family, that became the beginning of the end for me , and my eye open by force, and the rest they as they say, is history.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by AdioGunner(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2019
Tboymessiah:
My gal do sell with a guy at shoprite, but they do close late sometimes 11:30pm,or 12:am, she do pass night in the guy Aoz (unknown to me )but when I came to visit her, she thought have gone back to the city where I stay, she didn't come home dat day, so she realized hve found out she don't sleep at home but deny there's nothing btw them, unti I spy via there chatting :
Guy.. good morning my baby.
girl... love, Hmmm.
but she told me the guy collected the phone from her hand to type (love ) just to check if her phone can chat........ shoprite Akure.
grin grin Allahu Akbar!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by bigiyaro(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2019
durubennie:
I'm here to read lies from the pit of hell
Don't worry continue
its a crazy lie thread for god's sake.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by AdioGunner(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2019
vulpeslopez:
"If u leave me,i will die cos i cant imagine life without U".....5yrs later and 2kids for 2 different guys andvshe never still die
grin grin grin grin grin grin
She's dead .... You jus dun knw wais goeen On
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by AdioGunner(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2019
angry
seangy4konji:
When I was age 16.i believe but still on debe firat the hoe told me she was virgin. She was 14..she had given every nigga in our estate including old.men and young boy including shameless gatemen who curve her in the forestry by mango tree.kept avoiding coming to my place,corners, curving me cos she knows the day we see bad,bad enter ground that day.the day she fell.come collect valentine present web I kiss small use hand touch pants.lakuli ,everywhere be like river. I kukuma no talk about virginity again..I made sure I finger am with four fingers in brutal way.I wan fist am but it no grew enter begin beg.I kuku turn deaf .d Toto don wide ehn. I knacked her constantly at least 3 times a week fr the next 1 year..she later begin bring her friend weh dem life don rotten together deh do orgy.dis na girls weh dem papa be head pastor for eastate. Doja.ka kool fun e ooooo.o fimipa
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kaa Dafunnn
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by seanwilliam(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
I was raped by some boys, that's how I lost my virginity.
this is the most common jabs

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by LyfeJennings(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2019
biddostandard:
What's the craziest lie you believed because you were in love?.

Mine was my gf saved my number with ode i asked her and she lied that ode means only darling ever embarassed

Walahi
Ode ni e
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by promisedeco(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2019
respect80:

As a man, after God, fear wide puxxy.

And to think of the fact that my gboola falls within average, I began to sympathize with 2 inches men who come across this stadium of a puxxy.
guy! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by seanwilliam(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2019
praiseneo:
I'm a virgin I'm a virgin till I tried entering one day then I became world best Olympic swimmer aka smooth diver. Ah dammy e no go beta for u o after 3 yrs of say I de keep my babe virginity
that's why I no dey do holy holy.. I go dey let you know the very first dat we meet say we go bang, if you go gree u go gree

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2019
tchidi066:
Never been in love... so i don't know
person like you go love wella
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by od501: 7:49am On Nov 29, 2019
I won't be direct. But in the olden (Golden) days, our ancestors build separate houses for their wives and female households where they normally stay till the end of their menstral circle before they can come back to the main building. Or do u think those dudes are fools to apply such method? Like said, I won't be direct. Hope this sends a message.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2019
flavnwokem:
She is a rare gem, sorry for not marrying her, you missed out but not due to your fault, but to me such a good soul story should not be part of this negative caption, to me she is the one that did crazy thing for love.Please always cherish the memories of you rlship with her.
I think he does.

My own kwa, I can't talk o.... she's on Nairaland. Anyways maynation our collabo still stands....

Well my own story.... Maynation that's her moniker claims to have housed a man in her apartment for two weeks, exchanged dearie messages with him and yet "nothing happened"..... Even collected cash from the said person.... All remained a secret until the person voiced out after a quarrel....

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by ussv: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2019
flavnwokem:
You are 100 percent right my brother. She is positively stamped in my memories forever.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by respect80(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2019
promisedeco:
guy! grin

Guy, I know what I'm saying. cheesy

That kind of puxxy can make u lose your self esteem if you're a novice in the game.

How can a lady who hasn't given birth even once be moving around with such a deep wide puxxy for fvck sake?

No wonder some men cheat without conscience.
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by josh25(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2019
I was forcefully abused when I wan little.. Since then I promised never to do it again.. grin wink wink lol..

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by christabell18(f): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

Pussy niggarrrs everywhere

Real niggarrrs don't do love

Real niggarrrs see women as swimming pool
Swim your own and move on

and die single too....how unreasonable

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by maynation(f): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I think he does.

My own kwa, I can't talk o.... she's on Nairaland. Anyways maynation our collabo still stands....

undecided undecided undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2019
maynation:

undecided undecided undecided
Shifting your womb izza must..
Re: What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? by thorpido(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2019
xcel20001:

You think? Fresh cum after 24 hours?
Well,depends on how fresh it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.