Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (79860 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Kubernetes: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

No consequences just that it isn't something to talk about in a forum like this. For example, have you ever seen someone that dines with occultic men revealing things about them openly just because he isn't one? It doesn't work that way.

It's not really a secret but are meant for real men with heart, not for every man.

There are also benefits, a mermaid could make you get rich, I mean very rich but I'm not rich. I once took a man 5yrs older than I'm with me last year around 8pm and he ran back screaming upon sighting one, He was an atheist but later converted.

I shouldn't be saying all these here, like i said before, Email me then we can talk

Na waooo.For once this forum is turning into a horror room.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

stop calling people fools please..agree or disagree with them.you are more intelligent than this..haba!

Have you read your bible? Yeye finish you there.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ishilove:

What is the source of the light?

A search light.

Just something from our regular drills.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Kubernetes: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Plead:

Abi na? See some fools up there arguing that mermaid exist and one even claiming to have spoken with a mermaid grin

lol I also read their conversation with keen interest.It may even be one same person trying to scam people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Talkingoil(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
MGab25:
When last did you talk with a sailor or someone that works in the ocean and he told you stuffs about the sea.

Yemi @Yemihazan had this discussion with his friend that works on ship

https://mobile.twitter.com/Yemihazan/status/1197928263135436806

Stuff is real out there
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Kingsteve(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

No consequences just that it isn't something to talk about in a forum like this. For example, have you ever seen someone that dines with occultic men revealing things about them openly just because he isn't one? It doesn't work that way.

It's not really a secret but are meant for real men with heart, not for every man.

There are also benefits, a mermaid could make you get rich, I mean very rich but I'm not rich. I once took a man 5yrs older than I'm with me last year around 8pm and he ran back screaming upon sighting one, He was an atheist but later converted.

I shouldn't be saying all these here, like i said before, Email me then we can talk
These stories fascinate me.
I'd send you a PM for more stories...
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Kubernetes: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Okay send me your WhatsApp number. I'll send you some pictures and a short video

Guy put the pictures and videos here.
It's not a crime as you are only educating the public on a controversial topic yet to be proved.
I'm sure Seun will be happy to present your case to prove to the scientific world.And this may be your jackpot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
The black man would never change. Just stories that sounds like myth abi super story.

No single picture? Or is it OP that omitted pictures? Water photography is a nice niche, seeing that is his terrain, but what do I know.

He should have gotten us just one shot of these creatures, preferably a mermaid. Lets put this agelong argument to rest. cheesy
Calm down Aunty poco. There you go. Videos alike.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bze0whHAciS/
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by spbaba07: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
wonder shall never end!
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Dantedasz(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

WTF?! shocked
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Viktoman: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Vampires are real, werewolves are real, banshee are real, unicorns are real, dragons are real.

I have seen them all.
Even me self na merman abi merboy. See one scammer up there claiming to interact with mermaids that have supernatural powers...shey na only him know where them de?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Viktoman:

Even me self na merman abi merboy. See one scammer up there claiming to interact with mermaids that have supernatural powers...shey na only him know where them de?

Abi? he's talking about common mermaid, does he know I've seen them all? grin
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kubernetes:

Guy put the pictures and videos here.
It's not a crime as you are only educating the public on a controversial topic yet to be proved.
I'm sure Sure will be happy to present your case to prove to the scientific world.And this may be your jackpot.

!!
I'm waiting for the bullshit answer to this request cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Btruth: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
beautiful...., but all the same human are the most talented when it comes to brain. Because that motherfucker in the first picture can be taking down with just a water gun and be used for dinner if you like....... lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by oloriooko(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
To those doubting Thomases there are too many creatures deep down the ocean floor that cannot come to the surface cuz they cannot survive on the surface.
The waters on the earth harbor unbelievably enormous and strange creatures that elude the sight of man and his machines.
The space is small compared to what the waters hold.
As for mermaids, the talk of spiritual powers by them is laughable and bogus. Their existence is very very possible tho

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
oloriooko:
To those doubting Thomases there are too many creatures deep down the ocean floor that cannot come to the surface cuz they cannot survive on the surface.
The waters on the earth habour unbelievably enormous and strange creatures that elude the sight of man and his machines.
The space is small compared to what the waters hold.
As for mermaids, the talk of spiritual powers by them is laughable and bogus. Their existence is very very possible tho

You really think a creature with a human upper half and fish lower half can exist and not be supernatural?

If mermaids truly exist, you think their upper half would look like a human??

Nope. They would be blind and bald, their skin would be rough like an alligator and they would need a lot of blubber like whales for insulation against the cold.

Mermaids can never look like we all picture in the movies.

18 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Dantedasz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hilarious!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by kkash: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Not trynna discredit anyone, buh I practically live on water most times, havent seen a thing besides normal sea creatures.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
strange creatures exist the govts knows but they won't tell us

Which government are you talking about?
Do you Mean African government?

They know nothing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Mystery about the space is more scary
amma space scientist
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Lonelypacifist6: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rotimi47:
A sailor pal also told me he had seen several mermaid during his time as a captain(Sailor).

Not to forget; a fisherman also said the same live on a TV station in Lagos a little over a decade ago.

Sometimes one don't know what to believe.

Seriously, sir because it sounds ridiculous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by MisterKings(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Last last, It will surprise you that Aqua man exists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
euromilion:

Which government are you talking about?
Do you Mean African government?

They know nothing.
lmfao.. MY CHEST!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Blakjewelry(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ryan03:
Interesting to read but I dont want to be there. Wish I can get more stories like these directly from those that experienced it
dont mind that guy, he is talking as if it was those day when sailors use to tell strange tales to feel important, i have two cousins who are sailors one a very high ranking officer so forget that guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by fk001(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
TLION:
. I think your wrong sir
There’s a mermaid right here in my village osun state.

There is a special day given to worship this mermaid,
And each time, they worship it the mermaid come out.
Though it’s been long the mermaid came out, the mermaid doesn’t come out anymore

Iyeye osun

Have you seen it with your eyes? Not hearsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Michael2687: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
see below

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

A search light.

Just something from our regular drills.
So what's so mysterious about a searchlight?

You are a master of sarcasm cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ishilove:

So what's so mysterious about a searchlight?

You are a master of sarcasm cheesy

This time I was being quite frank.

Just a little evidence about what I do without disclosing confidential information.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Most people believe that mermaids aren't real or tales told by storytellers but no. They live almost in every river/ocean/seas around the world.

I met 2 mermaids at agulu lake in anambra some months back at night, we had conversation just like normal people do. People say they're ugly! Lies... Mermaids are very beautiful, they also exist in different sex (males and females) just like every other creature do. You can as well ask anyone that knows agulu lake very well for confirmation

The only reason why they don't show themselves is because people tend to get scared and run upon sighting them though most have spiritual powers and can turn into a full human body when they want to walk on land, buy something in the market or to see someone in the town. There are some things which i wouldn't like to reveal here for personal reasons.

If you're interested in knowing more about mermaids or would like to see one, Email me.

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by thundafire: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Mystery about the space is more scary
forget space only a river has more things dat dey eye can behold just try traveling at night on water and pray u don't c things

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by fk001(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Most people believe that mermaids aren't real or tales told by storytellers but no. They live almost in every river/ocean/seas around the world.

I met 2 mermaids at agulu lake in anambra some months back at night, we had conversation just like normal people do. People say they're ugly! Lies... Mermaids are very beautiful, they also exist in different sex (males and females) just like every other creature do. You can as well ask anyone that knows agulu lake very well for confirmation

The only reason why they don't show themselves is because people tend to get scared and run upon sighting them though most have spiritual powers and can turn into a full human body when they want to walk on land, buy something in the market or to see someone in the town. There are some things which i wouldn't like to reveal here for personal reasons.

If you're interested in knowing more about mermaids or would like to see one, Email me.

You would have do good in moonlight stories if we were still in the 90's. But unfortunately this is 2019 kids don't have time for that.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.