Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (79869 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
I no get time to Dy find ur touch light
Photo

Lol.

Of course you would never have the time.

People would tell you lies and you would believe.

Those that have first hand experience would try to correct you, but being the obstinate individuals you are, you'll never accept.

10 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Zaheertyler(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Most people believe that mermaids aren't real or tales told by storytellers but no. They live almost in every river/ocean/seas around the world.

I met 2 mermaids at agulu lake in anambra some months back at night, we had conversation just like normal people do. People say they're ugly! Lies... Mermaids are very beautiful, they also exist in different sex (males and females) just like every other creature do. You can as well ask anyone that knows agulu lake very well for confirmation

The only reason why they don't show themselves is because people tend to get scared and run upon sighting them though most have spiritual powers and can turn into a full human body when they want to walk on land, buy something in the market or to see someone in the town. There are some things which i wouldn't like to reveal here for personal reasons.

If you're interested in knowing more about mermaids or would like to see one, Email me.
How can I contact you
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Carbon2Oxide: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
danot1030:
This is fabulously exaggerated.

Are there more see creatures NaeGeoWild has not shown us on multimedia?

Don't be a kid

80% of the ocean is yet to be explored. Do you know what that means? Do you know the earth is covered with 70% of water

11 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by TLION(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
fk001:
Okay okay I only believed two description that he made.

The 8 eyed creature is likely to be octapus.

The creature that sounds like 50 speakers is likely to be whale.

Mermaid doesn't exist, Christopher Columbus lied to us that he had seen mermaid during one of his voyage to America, but it was a lie. He failed to prove it.
. I think your wrong sir
There’s a mermaid right here in my village osun state.

There is a special day given to worship this mermaid,
And each time, they worship it the mermaid come out.
Though it’s been long the mermaid came out, the mermaid doesn’t come out anymore

Iyeye osun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by realestniggah: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Most people believe that mermaids aren't real or tales told by storytellers but no. They live almost in every river/ocean/seas around the world.

I met 2 mermaids at agulu lake in anambra some months back at night, we had conversation just like normal people do. People say they're ugly! Lies... Mermaids are very beautiful, they also exist in different sex (males and females) just like every other creature do. You can as well ask anyone that knows agulu lake very well for confirmation

The only reason why they don't show themselves is because people tend to get scared and run upon sighting them though most have spiritual powers and can turn into a full human body when they want to walk on land, buy something in the market or to see someone in the town. There are some things which i wouldn't like to reveal here for personal reasons.

If you're interested in knowing more about mermaids or would like to see one, Email me.

Lmao.. Wtf
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
yeme7:
I have seen a mermaid then when I was going to the village to see my grandma... Close to the river... Its real not fake

Vampires are real, werewolves are real, banshee are real, unicorns are real, dragons are real.

I have seen them all.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by henryobinna(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Go to twitter and look for that thread. You'll see posts from people who have personal experiences here in Nigeria.

Let me ask you a question. Why are Nigerian Navy Ships named after gods and goddesses of waters where they are based?
are they really named after those? shocked shocked
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AlphaStyles(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Lol.

Of course you would never have the time.

People would tell you lies and you would believe.

Those that have first hand experience would try to correct you, but being the obstinate individuals you are, you'll never accept.
sorry they are not ordinary people they are naval military officers and sailors they have experience in the seas so carry ur yeye experience go one side

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Go to twitter and look for that thread. You'll see posts from people who have personal experiences here in Nigeria.

Let me ask you a question. Why are Nigerian Navy Ships named after gods and goddesses of waters where they are based?

Why was the first slave ship called the good ship Jesus??

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

The onus is not on him to prove their non-existence.

Can you prove there is nothing like a pororo?
What's pororo?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
sorry they are not ordinary people they are naval military officers and sailors they have experience in the seas so carry ur yeye experience go one side

Lol.

Ok I work as geophysicist, working on seismic surveys around the world.

My colleagues include ex sub-Mariners from the British Navy and deep sea divers from various countries across the world.

Please tell me what experience this your local Navy friends have.

This year alone, I've worked in Guinea, Newfoundland, Canada, Ghana etc.

Where have your friends been?

14 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ishilove:

What's pororo?

A bird that farts smoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by meobizy(f): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Another Twitter tale? I am confused.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by sulasa07(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
Where does the Devil (Satan) dwell
Somewhere around the Bermuda triangle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Rotimi47: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
An habitually drunk sailor uncle once swore he saw a marmaid, But like i said habitually drunk even though he swore he didn't drink that day Same thing he says every other day he drinks. So I find it hard to believe him.
A sailor pal also told me he had seen several mermaid during his time as a captain(Sailor).

Not to forget; a fisherman also said the same live on a TV station in Lagos a little over a decade ago.

Sometimes one don't know what to believe.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ishilove: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

A bird that farts smoke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ishilove:

What's pororo?

Ishilove, I made the pororo up, just like many of these creatures are mere inventions of people with vivid imagination.

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by GeneralPula: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Mermaids are real. Forget about what anyone would tell you for I have personally seen mermaids with my two eyes, many of them have supernatural powers and shouldn't be messed with. The world is deeper than you think

Fact! I sabi some people wey seek power down the sea! Confirm!! they popular so I won’t mention names!
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ishilove: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Ishilove, I made the pororo up, just like many of these creatures are mere inventions of people with vivid imagination.
LMAO!!! I get your point. Hilarious cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by GeneralPula: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Hmmm...
Interesting!
I'm still curious though...
How were you able to communicate with them?
In what language?
Do you have some kind of spiritual powers to be able to interact with them without fear?
Something is amiss...

If you wanna have a practical experience yourself, go to Osogbo! There are 100% sea water babes and people are dating them for real!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by GeneralPula: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
tunjilee003:
you only said mermaid don't exist due to you being a novice on the sea world... Mermaid exist but the evidence have been wiped out...northern americans believed 80% of the ocean is unexplored which are likely to be full of mermaid and merman

True....We have only been able to explored five percent of the ocean!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Kubernetes: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Mystery about the space is more scary

It's more scary because no life is yet seen in space.Whats close to life being speculated in space is called UFO.The day a life is seen in space will definitely change the world view and this is not possible untill the end time.
Fact is no life can ever be seen in space because it's a different interstella dimension.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

Don't be a kid

80% of the ocean is yet to be explored. Do you know what that means? Do you know the earth is covered with 70% of water

That could also mean that intelligent beings smarter than humans like aliens also exist. Believe?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AlphaStyles(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Lol.

Ok I work as geophysicist, working on seismic surveys around the world.

My colleagues include ex sub-Mariners from the British Navy and deep sea divers from various countries across the world.

Please tell me what experience this your local Navy friends have.

This year alone, I've worked in Guinea, Newfoundland, Canada, Ghana etc.

Where have your friends been?
so I should open up and spill military information to you abi? And if the military sees something in the seas u expect them to spill it to you abi? And u are calling my friends local? Do you know that the NIGERIAN NAVY travels all over the world? if you don't know they too have traveled to other countries in terms of studies and military drills so abeg just carry ur blah blah blah go one side

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Incandescent(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

Don't be a kid

Mumu is talking NaGeoworld.. Lmao

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ishilove: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

Ok.

Look for this photo anywhere you can find it on the internet.

grin
What photo is this?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
so I should open up and spill military information to you abi? And if the military sees something in the seas u expect them to spill it to you abi? And u are calling my friends local? Do you know that the NIGERIAN NAVY travels all over the world? if you don't know they too have traveled to other countries in terms of studies and military drills so abeg just carry ur blah blah blah go one side

Lol.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
weedfada:
Mehn this is my turf... Used to be big on mysteries of the universe, UFOs, Bermuda triangle, underworld, astrology etc but naija hustle is diverting man's attention. It's a really strange world out there... Ordinary the book of Enoch that I read left me in shock. Lots of these stuffs are hidden in plain sight or more like, what you don't know won't kill you... So the powers that be tend to hide a lotta stuffs from us, maybe for the sake of maintaining the status quo.

Men that Book of Enoch bro, I am still in shock shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by voltron14: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ishilove:

What photo is this?

A photo from my seismic vessel.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Carbon2Oxide: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Incandescent:

Mumu is talking NaGeoworld.. Lmao

No mind

am grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Different encounter with mermaids
On Twitter
I just the read amm for Twitter and I forgot na nairaland wah I get the spo
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
voltron14:

A photo from my seismic vessel.

What is the source of the light?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.