Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (76553 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / I Finally Did HIV Test Today / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by aspiring44: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

Sure I'm getting a wife material by January I must marry next year but I'm just scared na only Oloshos I dey see for Lagos

No matter how bad you think women are , there are lots of good , better, best ones. Be prayerful and focus

If you eyes is calm enough , it will see above the nose .
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Kingjames(m): 6:00am On Dec 01, 2019
segun18:

Bro thank God for his Mercies.I will not Condemn you.Yield your life to Christ.Then start looking for A God fearing Woman to marry.There are so many good ladies out there who are ready to start from Ground Zero with you.They may not be perfect but are trainable and filled with great vision.

Not all Women are 'hungry bitches'.amen

I tap into the anointing

You will fulfil destiny in Jesus name.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Le2money(m): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Yes...that's true provided he or she uses her PrEP drugs regularly...but the drugs is expensive and scarce in Nigeria here. PrEP is a drug which ppl who go by exposing their life or their life at risk of getting the infection do take to prevent it...Example are d sex workers. But it cost ALMOST half a million.

AlphaStyles:
And one opopo said u can still nack HIV victim raw and not catch HIV
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Wothappen6: 6:04am On Dec 01, 2019
Lol OK congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by EASY112: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Lynx001:
...15 Years knacking experience. brand ambassador of 4 different brand of condoms. And you say you are scared because na only oloshos u see for lagos. And you need a wife material. Answer the following questions.
1: The girls that you have knack who you leave them for.
2:do you have the right to call a girl an olosho.
3a: define olosho.
3b.state 4 difèrence btw you and an olosho apart from the fact that they sell their body for a fee and yours is free.
4. With the aid of a diagram show us the distance btw you and common sense.
4b. olosho that carries cöndom in her handbag and a guy with 15yrs skin experience who suppose fear who.
answer all questions.
nice one dear, d guy is not ready for marriage
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Le2money(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2019
Wow.....i like ur courage bro....But how do u manage to remain negative even wen ur partner is positive....i had like to hear this part so as to help more people to know dat been an HIV patient is never d end of life.

lebete3000:
The best way to remove the fear of HIV is to assume you already have it.

The 2times I tested, I told myself I already have it & just going for confirmation. Was like, I have it, so what? I'll only use medications for life, nothing more. That doesn't mean this is what makes my result Negative, it's just that no matter the result that comes out, I'm indifferent about it.

Till people realise there are far more terrible diseases than HIV, this fear will persist.

I'm currently dating a cutie who's HIV positive and I'm negative. Na she dey always downcast herself, cos she already has low self esteem. But since I started admiring her and dating her, she's even almost forgotten she's positive sef...

Tho I don't tell anyone of her status, cos most people are actually daft. Them no wan even understand anything, once dem hear HIV, dem go pick race!
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Bahamas95(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2019
OP I can relate 100%, after I was given my result well packaged in an envelope fear nor fit make me open am. I go put am for Bible wey I nor remember the last time I open am. I called my siblings advicing them to stay aware from sex like I was gonna die and they were all surprised cos couldn't understand why I was saying such things grin

Last last doctor wey ask me to go do test before he commence treatment nai later open the envelope to tell me say I dey negative. After I heard the good news the sickness disappeared all of a sudden. I was just jumping in the doctor's office like someone that just won a lottery, he sat on his chair laughing. Mehn! HIV test nor be wetin person wey nor get mind dey do o

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by placeofallure(f): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Skin to skin is for people with balls...a ball you've just decided to shatter by getting all those rubbers.

So stay alive for those who love you.
Practice safe sex by masturbating.

Practise not Practice.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by joyandfaith: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Wow! So I hope you are going to marry her? Don’t come here in few years time screaming “no virgins in Nigeria” because you just deflowered one!

he would not marry that girl.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by spencekat(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2019
okomile:
grin grin
Get married pronto!!!!!!
It is not the solution.Some married people secure HIV/AIDs while in marriage.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by bukatyne(f): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2019
Toks2008:

This is why I no dey sleep around even when i dey single.

I face one girl and take the risk. I hate using condom.

cheesy
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by bukatyne(f): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

Sure I'm getting a wife material by January I must marry next year but I'm just scared na only Oloshos I dey see for Lagos

You have been having indiscriminate sex for 15yrs, smoke and drink somehow you think you have the moral ground to call someone an olosho.

Because you are not paid abi?

Maybe we should call you' Oshofree'.

I need a course in psychology. I want to know what makes people feel they deserve better than themselves.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Ubdavis(m): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Ur simply lucky, some people got infected with the first person they ever had sex with

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by noisy45(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2019
I will bleep without condom till thy kingdom cums grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by okomile(f): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2019
I am a woman and not a man bris grin grin

supercase1:

How u take identity oloshos for Lagos if u are not one of their customers grin
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by 360command: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2019
DonTattaglia:

Give yourself a round of applause for pouring out your bitterness towards doctors. I guess they are the cause of your present socioeconomic predicament and frustration..May be u wished to be a doctor but JAMB humbled u severally. Take heart dear. Life goes on.
lol! Never wanted to be a doctor.. I have had docs as friends in Nigeria and outside.. these men sometimes are sheep's in wolf clothing . Just saying that they are also humans like us, crack sex jokes,lust at women etc
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by okomile(f): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2019
Yeah

spencekat:
It is not the solution.Some married people secure HIV/AIDs while in marriage.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by okomile(f): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Correct!!

ibkayee:

Does this mean anything in cheatgeria?

I'd advise married couples to get tested regularly since you're more than likely having unprotected sex and if your partner's unfaithful they'll be exposing you to all sorts
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by itzemar(m): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2019
You should be more careful next time grin
But wait o, Op is your surname MR?
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by okomile(f): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2019
You are the liar bigot!!

Make comment and move on. Don't insult.
grin

tete7000:

So you think marriage will solve for someone used to random sex with multiple partners? You lied you know. He needs JESUS!
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Timileyin1234(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
OP, you funny! Tbh, one can never be too safe.
For me, I don't know how but I always have the courage and strength to go for HIV Tests every 3months.
My last check was last week and its Negative as usual.
The girl I'm currently seeing now, I met her a virgin. And even at that, I still took her for a test at a private hospital to know her status before any bedroom activity.. And she tested negative to HIV and other std.
Y'all won't believe that the day I deflowered her, I still wore a fiesta condom. Lolzz
When I went for my normal HIV test, I narrated everything to the doctor, the man laughed like "You already know her status, why use condom again?" I answered "One can never be too safe" He then said since I met her a virgin, that the likelihood of a virgin having HIV or any std whatsoever is practically low, so she could pose no threat to me. He even said, she's even the one at risk of contracting something from me.
I said "Sir, one can never be too careful" which is true and he also concurred to that.
Unless you know your partner's health status, never do raw sex.
That's the motto I live by and its working for me.
People are getting infected with this virus everyday. May the good Lord save us.
U used condom to deflower a girl. How did it work
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by blaque7: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2019
chai..15 years..U go don nack well well well well well............
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Dbeautyy(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2019
If anyone thinks marriage is a Thick Blanket to cover or quench to fire of immorality, then you've been deceived. The blanket will catch fire and eventually turn to ashes. Rather I will advice that you deal first cos you and your spouse can never get Hot everyday, so does it mean you will jet out when he or she doesn't want to due to one thing or the other? And more so, women are like seasons of the year Autumn, summer, winter and spring. There are season when the trees shed leaves ( you will have to wait ) , then the next season the leaves that springing forth and eventually everything blossoms again then you jump at it. Men should know that we are made to be ever ready, but women are not... As for me, abstinence is the best o . Happy new month stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Brainboxfid(f): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2019
I thought this one wanted to come for repentance of no sex before marriage and no smoking again.. he ended up substituting cold circle for a better one. it is well.. I pray you give your life to Christ soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by odisman(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2019
Op try give your life to christ and you will be just fine. You can't continue 2 live recklessly by sleeping around with girls using condoms. Abstinence is Only possible when you are born again, especially for a guy with high libido like you. You can trust me on this, because i am a living witness.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by farmboy: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2019
Sege...that is exactly how hell will look like. Repent.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by odisman(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2019
farmboy:
Sege...that is exactly how hell will look like. Repent.
Abi o. Hell will be terrible, horrific and believe me you would not want to be in a place like that. So repent now!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Truthbites: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2019
Na Only HIV?.....there's staphylococcus and others They are sexually transmitted and doesn't go...so u better be careful..disease full

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by FunnyDude(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:
Good day family

I'm going to make this as simple as possible
I've been knacking for over 15yrs (started from small) without going for a HIV test moreover i prefer to suddenly die from HIV than knowing I have it

So September I had a resistant malaria and severe stubborn typhoid that wouldn't stop that lasted till last week November, there was no rashes, cough, headache, whitish tongue, weight loss or appetite lost, it was mainly fever that won't stop after several injections,drips (infusion), and numerous tablets

So I woke up one morning ad decided to go for HIV test after going for almost all the test that could lead to fever ( full blood count, infection, hepatitis b c, urine, typhoid and malaria, etc) all the 8times test I've done it's only malaria and typhoid that was present to an extent I believed it was spiritual

That faithful morning I rushed to a Lab at Isolo Lagos for HIV test, so the lab technician was just calming my nerves down keep telling me it's not a dead note after all over 8persons has been confirmed positive this week and they're currently on their meds, at this point i dropped a silent fart that almost killed me and this man with fowl smell, so I went outside made up my mind and came in to give in my blood, as soon as i gave my blood he told me to be patient for 20mins,

That 20mins was the most miserable and terrifying shortest minutes of my life, I remembered every girl I've slept with and remembered my life as the only son, I rushed outside and smoked half packet of cigarettes with hot drink, 20mins later I went in to see, I was shaking and crying, I couldn't be patient enough for the man to come out of the lab so I burst in the lab, the man saw my face and smiled, he said he's already writing my result, I was so curious to see but at that time was monitoring this man face swings and countenance.

He gave me the result I couldn't open it, he asked me to open it, low and behold it was NEGATIVE

He then directed me to a hospital for a proper malaria and typhoid treatment which they did another HIV test too but treated me the typhoid and malaria, I spent over four days at the hospital and was charged 54k, two days later the devilish fever stopped it's over ten days now I'm free from fever

I've sworn never to fvck any woman on planet earth without condom, not even kiss or gold circle these two almost killed me they burst easily,I've ten packs of Fiesta and Durex

My people please if u don't have the mind and courage to withstand a mere lab result please wear condoms

That's how ballers do say, you're still gonna go RAW. God grace is upon you

Some people will be unfortunate by having just one encounter and they'll get infected.

God is great! Let's be guided.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ItzSpartacuz: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2019
Timileyin1234:

U used condom to deflower a girl. How did it work
Lubricant bro. And you have to be super slow and gentle. Patience is key here.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ItzSpartacuz: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2019
360command:
why do you have such rapport with the medical doctor. They are more worse than we . They always want to fvck nurses, non staff and even the ones in the street.. fvck dem doctors, I do not go in a friendly conversation with them because I know who they are..
What they do in their spare time is none of my business. There are the pros and practitioners in the field hence they are the right people to meet for clarifications of my questions whatsoever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.