Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? (45475 Views)

As A Result Of Your Previous Breakup, What's Your Next Move? / Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Mobree: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
scovic33:
Mine didn't say a word, just a guy picture via whatsapp status accompany with cute love messages...I asked her "who's this?, "my friend" she answered, I replied with "can I meet your new friend?..read and blocked..it's been 5months now✌

Wooooooooooow! Epic! Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Yamleg: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Coldie:
That I don't care.

I am not the kind of guy that likes calling people she didn't understand.
Same as me
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Sirwallace(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:
It is not you, it is me.

I would never understand this riddle grin

That was my punchline in my previous relationship. The girl wan die! Cant blame be, i was no longer feeling her juice again.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Kastrom: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Why should I do dat?

cos I need a job bro

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Mine is d worst ever.
I work in an oil company,
Been dating dis girl for 7 years but we started having sex 2018.
Told her we gonna get married after her youth service which will be through by 2021 ending.
By then I would have saved enough money to give her a comfortable life.
Out of the blues she just called me one day that there is someone that is really interested in marrying her and that she went to the hospital and was told she has fibriod and d only solution is for her to get pregnant and have a child.
I don't want a child out of wedlock as I already have one.
She said she can't wait till the time I gave her.
I wished her well in her new endeavor.
Dat's all.

Why do you need to tell us you work in a palm oil company?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Haderonke20(f): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Well he said I was giving him too much attention, I felt so petty and stupid for days
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Slimsly100:
No excuse jare. He just got up one morning and started to jonce. I tried talking with him, I kept trying to find out why we were falling apart but he wouldn't talk to me. A relationship we'd been building since over 3years. In fact the tory long jare. He boldly told me that he had 3women in his life and that each had her purpose in his life then I asked him what my own purpose in his life was but, he had nothing to say. Needless to say at that point I was dating myself. I picked myself up and decided to change location, and when I did, God brought my husband to me. The moment Mr. Ex saw my introduction pix on FB(I didn't tell him I had moved on as well cos once beaten, twice shy) he started to speak in tongues promising to return my bride price if hubby had paid. Saying he's sorry that he was pursuing a business then that was why he was acting up.

Really? Someone we both drew a business plan together and presented it to UBA it was already been considered, being foolishly in love he wrote only his name on the business plan yet I saw it as nothing. We set up and run a small scale business for a while, I practically was ready to wait and build a future with him. But then....

Sorry please take heart, if someone did this to me, i am very sure i won't forgive the person.

Usually its hard to find women who contribute to a mans life in terms of growth & development but you did exactly that. Pele.

I hope UBA didn't eventually give him that business.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Brainboxfid(f): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Coldie:

I don't know how to call people even my fellow guys
that's not good.. pls you'd better change
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Legendguru: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
She was greedy and materialistic now I told her I made it the guy already dumped her and she is single and still searching in her 30s
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Brainboxfid(f): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jeremy1234:
Onitsha
yes
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by pagorino(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
I've never really been in a relationship. It always breaks off before it truly forms.
you are wanted in Shiloh
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
pagorino:
you are wanted in Shiloh
Lol. No sir
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by odikomo1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
TinaG:
Genotype issues
I sympathise with you! It is well!
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Brownhypo: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ajibel:
Hers was about tribe. That her people won't allow her to marry a Yoruba guy cry

She's Igbo, from Imo
I'm in same shoes now. She's from Imo state
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Innobee99(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
OcMichaels:

Pastor!!..lwkmd
I swear, I was like pastor?

She even said I shld start addressing her as Pastor. But her new pastor life is in Night clubs
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Abortedfetus(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
sedutrice:

Why do you need to tell us you work in a palm oil company?
haha.
Very funny
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by TinaG(f): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
odikomo1:

I sympathise with you! It is well!
Indeed it is. Thanks dear
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by hadeyemoheirstar(f): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
because of my status on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by myke92(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
tchidi066:
D idiot was like how i wish you are from Imo or any of the other Igbo states, you're really a nice girl but i don't like anambra girls...they don't make good homes blablabla, we went on with the relationship but i gave myself sense, ended everything, am too young to start having emotional stress, he should go and marry his Imo girls, funny enough he called recently n i was very casual, don't wanna give him any ideas

Let me tell you a story..
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

One was when I met this overage man, didnt really like him but because he speaks well, was neat, told me he uses 40k perfume then in 2013 and I was still kinda smally, I fell. So I was trying to like his person cos he's a short man but very neat. So I said I can force the likeness.

One day I was going through his Facebook page and saw where commented on a girls photo he said was his ex.
I called him and asked if he still loves this girl, and the next thing this man said I should forget about us and the marriage talks hahahaaa.... That he doesn't want someone that will not give him peace of mind.���. Na so I switched phone. Didn't even bother to ask him anything. See me o person wen I no love.

Since then ive been the one calling off the relationship. The last one, I told him off cos i was scared of the way he sleeps around.
I just called him up one day and asked him when was the last time he went for test and he said they do it every month or so cos he was into hospitality then works in a hotel. He called me madam Kofo and I dropped and never called him again.

If you're really who you say you are, then it's really surprising that you aren't married yet.

When I saw your age, I was so surprised.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Didn't wanted to break up with her so ghosted her for sometime...she later called me and told me she wanted a break up...I replied her 'ok'...The reply drove her crazy...she tried to make me jealous in her new relationship...always tagging me in dere lived up picture on IG...Wasn't concerned so just acted like I didn't see shii...Fast forward to early this year, we started serving in the same state...dats was when all hell broke loose...she said she wanted me back...i accepted just to pass away time...now I'm back to the ghosting strategy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Spactacle(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Indispensable85:

Lol..... U don't mean it!
I Do Sir. It's such a funny world
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
CsRockefeller:

If you're really who you say you are, then it's really surprising that you aren't married yet.

When I saw your age, I was so surprised.

Hmmm...see monitoring spirit���
Iet me tell you and everyone who cares to listen, I'm scared of men!

A little about me and I'm going to be sincere.

I was brought up in a good Christian home. Where you're taught to keep yourself for your husband. So all through my secondary I didn't date anyone.
It was years after secondary school before I went to college I said ok let me have a serious guy. I did and that was when I got disvirgined with hopes he would marry me but he messed up and that was it! For 3 years I went into withdrawal mode and never trusted men again. After a while I tried again in 2013, along the line a rich young pastor came but because I was with this poor guy I really loved, I told the pastor off ( he's married and relocated to The abroad now�) and this poor guy too messed up am I told him off too.

Now, since then other guys have been coming but ive never really seen one I feel for the way I felt for my first and last guy so I dont even give them the chance cos I dont like leading someone on knowing I dont feel anything for them. And i dont like forcing myself to love reason when the short man came briedfly, I wasn't bothered when he left.

Another thing is, I realise im more at peace without a relationship than when I was into one cos while in it, I'm always restless cos I'll be like, whats the other person doing that he shouldn't be doing and this silly things you worry about but when theres none, I have nothing to worry about and the days keep passing without really realising time is going but what can I do? Go pull a man to come and marry me?, or start going to clubs? which I never did and will never do.

What will be will be.

*laughs* there's this HM in one of the schools I teach, she'll always call me to her office and say, miss...you're beautiful, what really is the problem? Get someone now that you're still shinning and all that. And I'll be like what the hell hmhmhm.� she even tried talking me on tuesday again into warming up to the head teacher that the guy is a first class graduate bla, bla bla..hahahaaa... I'm not interested. When I see what I want, I'll know.

To cap it all up, I think the problem here is that I'm stuck with my ex like iv not been able to let go after I told him off. Though he's married but I still love him. I know with the right person, I'll get over him.

Like I said earlier, I'm scared of the kind of men we have these days so I'm waiting on God to do His thing. So dont be surprised. A lot has happened but most importantly I'm at peace with God and myself and will definitely find the right person soon.

Just had to let this out so all who have seen my age would stop worrying for me. I'm cool�. No worries cos Baba God gat my back anytime any day and he'll make things beautiful in His time. I can't come and kee myself�

Gracias.

14 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by poweredcom(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
emddi:
briefly after school,when I was working in a hotel, what I saw with my eyes is due enough for God to wipe out the whole human race.

If u work in a hotel na there u go fear many naija gals

The innocent one are being carried and banged hahah even ur sister or girlfriend maybe carried to a hotel and banged for ur face koro koro one day
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Slimsly100:
No excuse jare. He just got up one morning and started to jonce. I tried talking with him, I kept trying to find out why we were falling apart but he wouldn't talk to me. A relationship we'd been building since over 3years. In fact the tory long jare. He boldly told me that he had 3women in his life and that each had her purpose in his life then I asked him what my own purpose in his life was but, he had nothing to say. Needless to say at that point I was dating myself. I picked myself up and decided to change location, and when I did, God brought my husband to me. The moment Mr. Ex saw my introduction pix on FB(I didn't tell him I had moved on as well cos once beaten, twice shy) he started to speak in tongues promising to return my bride price if hubby had paid. Saying he's sorry that he was pursuing a business then that was why he was acting up.

Really? Someone we both drew a business plan together and presented it to UBA it was already been considered, being foolishly in love he wrote only his name on the business plan yet I saw it as nothing. We set up and run a small scale business for a while, I practically was ready to wait and build a future with him. But then....

You really tried. I admire the wisdom you played out there. one knowing when to count loses and move is not easy and simple as most think.
More grace in you current level!
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
gulfer:
She said, 'you ate and left the plate on the table, so therefore we're done' angry angry angry angry

lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by savcy(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Hmmm...see monitoring spirit���
Iet me tell you and everyone who cares to listen, I'm scared of men!

A little about me and I'm going to be sincere.

I was brought up in a good Christian home. Where you're taught to keep yourself for your husband. So all through my secondary I didn't date anyone.
It was years after secondary school before I went to college I said ok let me have a serious guy. I did and that was when I got disvirgined with hopes he would marry me but he messed up and that was it! For 3 years I went into withdrawal mode and never trusted men again. After a while I tried again in 2013, along the line a rich young pastor came but because I was with this poor guy I really loved, I told the pastor off ( he's married and relocated to The abroad now�) and this poor guy too messed up am I told him off too.

Now, since then other guys have been coming but ive never really seen one I feel for the way I felt for my first and last guy so I dont even give them the chance cos I dont like leading someone on knowing I dont feel anything for them. And i dont like forcing myself to love reason when the short man came briedfly, I wasn't bothered when he left.

Another thing is, I realise im more at peace without a relationship than when I was into one cos while in it, I'm always restless cos I'll be like, whats the other person doing that he shouldn't be doing and this silly things you worry about but when theres none, I have nothing to worry about and the days keep passing without really realising time is going but what can I do? Go pull a man to come and marry me?, or start going to clubs? which I never did and will never do.

What will be will be.

*laughs* there's this HM in one of the schools I teach, she'll always call me to her office and say, miss...you're beautiful, what really is the problem? Get someone now that you're still shinning and all that. And I'll be like what the hell hmhmhm.� she even tried talking me on tuesday again into warming up to the head teacher that the guy is a first class graduate bla, bla bla..hahahaaa... I'm not interested. When I see what I want, I'll know.

To cap it all up, I think the problem here is that I'm stuck with my ex like iv not been able to let go after I told him off. Though he's married but I still love him. I know with the right person, I'll get over him.

Like I said earlier, I'm scared of the kind of men we have these days so I'm waiting on God to do His thing. So dont be surprised. A lot has happened but most importantly I'm at peace with God and myself and will definitely find the right person soon.

Just had to let this out so all who have seen my age would stop worrying for me. I'm cool�. No worries cos Baba God gat my back anytime any day and he'll make things beautiful in His time. I can't come and kee myself�

Gracias.

I'm a bit puzzled. How can someone as intelligent (here I'm assuming you're probably emotionally intelligent) as you be yet so attached to a married ex? I expect you should have found a way to expunge that feeling from off your mind.

Also, do keep hoping on God. He'll sooner or later present you to your partner I'm sure.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 05, 2019
savcy:

I'm a bit puzzled. How can someone as intelligent (here I'm assuming you're probably emotionally intelligent) as you be yet so attached to a married ex? I expect you should have found a way to expunge that feeling from off your mind.

Also, do keep hoping on God. He'll sooner or later present you to your partner I'm sure.

I dont know ooo.... Not my making na�
Ive tried all I can to get him off my mind but you know how these things work.. We are not even in talking terms cos I made sure of that but whenever I'm lonely, I just begin to reminisce on the past with him and imagining the future with him. I mean...its crazy I know but it happens unconsciously and then I come back to my senses and snap out of it. Gosh!
I guess its because I've not really seen someone I love but now I'm even scared to give a man my heart....plus what I see happening in marriage these days is not encouraging.
Let God's will be done. Can't afford to be worrying over what is meant for God to handle.

"Baba God, over to you. Oya"
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by OcMichaels(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2019
Innobee99:
I swear, I was like pastor?

She even said I shld start addressing her as Pastor. But her new pastor life is in Night clubs

She still preaching to the masses sha.....not the Gospel though.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by pagorino(m): 12:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Chi59:

Lol. No sir
smile
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Kennyfancy(m): 1:29am On Dec 05, 2019
I hardly fall in love
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by komodapson(m): 2:53am On Dec 05, 2019
She envisaged I would be hinderance to her in practising God's work...I quickly rush & stood in front of mirror to c if had grown horns. I just weak...lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.