Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? (45488 Views)

As A Result Of Your Previous Breakup, What's Your Next Move? / Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Chi59:

Comprehension is very expensive nowadays. Sorry ehn.
u will be good for closeup advert cheesy.u have very beautiful dentition and u fine facially as well cheesy.are u blessed with backweapon as well? cheesy

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by IGBOGENE27(m): 3:43am On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Jewessgratitude post=84633760]

Hmmm...see monitoring spirit���
Iet me tell you and everyone who cares to listen, I'm scared of men!

A little about me and I'm going to be sincere.

I was brought up in a good Christian home. Where you're taught to keep yourself for your husband. So all through my secondary I didn't date anyone.
It was years after secondary school before I went to college I said ok let me have a serious guy. I did and that was when I got disvirgined with hopes he would marry me but he messed up and that was it! For 3 years I went into withdrawal mode and never trusted men again. After a while I tried again in 2013, along the line a rich young pastor came but because I was with this poor guy I really loved, I told the pastor off ( he's married and relocated to The abroad now�) and this poor guy too messed up am I told him off too.

Now, since then other guys have been coming but ive never really seen one I feel for the way I felt for my first and last guy so I dont even give them the chance cos I dont like leading someone on knowing I dont feel anything for them. And i dont like forcing myself to love reason when the short man came briedfly, I wasn't bothered when he left.

Another thing is, I realise im more at peace without a relationship than when I was into one cos while in it, I'm always restless cos I'll be like, whats the other person doing that he shouldn't be doing and this silly things you worry about but when theres none, I have nothing to worry about and the days keep passing without really realising time is going but what can I do? Go pull a man to come and marry me?, or start going to clubs? which I never did and will never do.

What will be will be.

*laughs* there's this HM in one of the schools I teach, she'll always call me to her office and say, miss...you're beautiful, what really is the problem? Get someone now that you're still shinning and all that. And I'll be like what the hell hmhmhm.� she even tried talking me on tuesday again into warming up to the head teacher that the guy is a first class graduate bla, bla bla..hahahaaa... I'm not interested. When I see what I want, I'll know.

To cap it all up, I think the problem here is that I'm stuck with my ex like iv not been able to let go after I told him off. Though he's married but I still love him. I know with the right person, I'll get over him.

Like I said earlier, I'm scared of the kind of men we have these days so I'm waiting on God to do His thing. So dont be surprised. A lot has happened but most importantly I'm at peace with God and myself and will definitely find the right person soon.

Just had to let this out so all who have seen my age would stop worrying for me. I'm cool�. No worries cos Baba God gat my back anytime any day and he'll make things beautiful in His time. I can't come and kee myself
Gracias.

Really touched by this. If you wouldn't mind, can you send me a DM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by BareFacedLies(m): 4:17am On Dec 05, 2019
KiidaACE:
Lol.. They always call me names in their texts or letters..
What have I not been called olorun angry
Psychopath,sociopath, narcissist, vile, wicked..
Lord knows I've always been misunderstood my entire life angry.
Never care anyway.. Hope they're happy wherever they are..

There must be some truth in it if different people are saying the same thing

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Innobee99(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2019
OcMichaels:

She still preaching to the masses sha.....not the Gospel though.
Bros, I swear, u no well oooo

No kill me abeg
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Ajibel(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2019
Brownhypo:
I'm in same shoes now. She's from Imo state

Sorry bro, she'll end up leaving except she really really is into you
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by abdeiz(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2019
DonroxyII:
If I sensed a girl is gonna break up with me , I just withdraw all my attention and care .... This usually drag the about to end relationship more and if she keeps complaining , I will just say "I'm sorry , I'm pretty busy ... I will get back to u" .... I will never get back .... at this point, if there is another guy, That one will be playing his A game while me will be playing my Z game .... She will definitely leave for A ... I will move on with my life without hurting anybody!!

Sounds like a good idea. Ingenious

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by JayPeeOham: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2019
DonroxyII:
If I sensed a girl is gonna break up with me , I just withdraw all my attention and care .... This usually drag the about to end relationship more and if she keeps complaining , I will just say "I'm sorry , I'm pretty busy ... I will get back to u" .... I will never get back .... at this point, if there is another guy, That one will be playing his A game while me will be playing my Z game .... She will definitely leave for A ... I will move on with my life without hurting anybody!!

Yeah...I'm currently playing the A game right now...and I can say I'm more than happy doing it.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by JayPeeOham: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2019
chigoizie7:

That bro code of not breaking up with girls is somehow cool, I mean, because the break up wasn’t defined , you can always come back anytime with a flimsy excuse to continue knacking her.

Bahdt guy!!!!! I agree with you bro....but don't u think the knacking depends on the girl?
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by MrOreo(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I was brought up in a good Christian home. Where you're taught to keep yourself for your husband. So all through my secondary I didn't date anyone.
It was years after secondary school before I went to college I said ok let me have a serious guy. I did and that was when I got disvirgined with hopes he would marry me but he messed up and that was it! For 3 years I went into withdrawal mode and never trusted men again. After a while I tried again in 2013, along the line a rich young pastor came but because I was with this poor guy I really loved, I told the pastor off ( he's married and relocated to The abroad now�) and this poor guy too messed up am I told him off too.

Now, since then other guys have been coming but ive never really seen one I feel for the way I felt for my first and last guy so I dont even give them the chance cos I dont like leading someone on knowing I dont feel anything for them. And i dont like forcing myself to love reason when the short man came briedfly, I wasn't bothered when he left.

Another thing is, I realise im more at peace without a relationship than when I was into one cos while in it, I'm always restless cos I'll be like, whats the other person doing that he shouldn't be doing and this silly things you worry about but when theres none, I have nothing to worry about and the days keep passing without really realising time is going but what can I do? Go pull a man to come and marry me?, or start going to clubs? which I never did and will never do.

What will be will be.

*laughs* there's this HM in one of the schools I teach, she'll always call me to her office and say, miss...you're beautiful, what really is the problem? Get someone now that you're still shinning and all that. And I'll be like what the hell hmhmhm.� she even tried talking me on tuesday again into warming up to the head teacher that the guy is a first class graduate bla, bla bla..hahahaaa... I'm not interested. When I see what I want, I'll know.

To cap it all up, I think the problem here is that I'm stuck with my ex like iv not been able to let go after I told him off. Though he's married but I still love him. I know with the right person, I'll get over him.

Like I said earlier, I'm scared of the kind of men we have these days so I'm waiting on God to do His thing. So dont be surprised. A lot has happened but most importantly I'm at peace with God and myself and will definitely find the right person soon.

Just had to let this out so all who have seen my age would stop worrying for me. I'm cool�. No worries cos Baba God gat my back anytime any day and he'll make things beautiful in His time. I can't come and kee myself�

Gracias.
Will like to know more about your natural skincare training, mind shedding more light on it?
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Brownhypo: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2019
Ajibel:

Sorry bro, she'll end up leaving except she really really is into you
She's deeply in love with me but her parents are trying to put a siege between us
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Ajibel(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2019
Brownhypo:
She's deeply in love with me but her parents are trying to put a siege between us

That was what happened to me too. Her parents kept reminding her that they won't allow her to marry someone that is not an Igbo person. Her mom even got in touch with me telling me that she likes me and I am good bla bla but she wished I was an Igbo guy.

At the end of the day, ex had to do the wish of her parents.

If your bae is the type that loves her parents and can sacrifice anything just to please her parents and make them happy (like my ex did), then it's just a matter of time before she leaves. My ex told me several things like she'd never leave, we'd elope if they keep insisting, i should impregnate her when the time comes and they keep rejecting me etc etc etc, at the end of the day, she's now with another Igbo guy.

It's such a difficult situation to be in bro, but I wish you the best. But just prepare for the possibility she'll leave someday cry

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Brownhypo: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Ajibel:

That was what happened to me too. Her parents kept reminding her that they won't allow her to marry someone that is not an Igbo person. Her mom even got in touch with me telling me that she likes me and I am good bla bla but she wished I was an Igbo guy.

At the end of the day, ex had to do the wish of her parents.

If your bae is the type that loves her parents and can sacrifice anything just to please her parents and make them happy (like my ex did), then it's just a matter of time before she leaves. My ex told me several things like she'd never leave, we'd elope if they keep insisting, i should impregnate her when the time comes and they keep rejecting me etc etc etc, at the end of the day, she's now with another Igbo guy.

It's such a difficult situation to be in bro, but I wish you the best. But just prepare for the possibility she'll leave someday cry
I really love this girl but Who am I to stop her from getting married to her tribe man if that would make her happy. The best is what I want for her. Her parents already have an Igbo man for her but she just keep emphasizing on that line, "I will never leave you". With time, she'd probably heed to their words
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2019
MrOreo:

Will like to know more about your natural skincare training, mind shedding more light on it?

Yes dear.

Its about teaching people to formulate their own skincare products like
Body creams
Soaps
Toners
Pimple treatment
Astringent
Body repair products for bleached skin, discoloration, white patches and rashes or sunburn.
And some special formulations for special people. Which can all be used personally or for commercial purpose.

we have the beginners, advanced and master classes.

You make Payment and we train you on Facebook messenger individually for a better follow up after the training.

Inbox us at Rose Glow Skincare for details of payment.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by QuintessentialW: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2019
Coldie:
That I don't care.

I am not the kind of guy that likes calling people she didn't understand.

You can't be in a relationship and expect someone to understand that you don't like communicating. How then do you bond?
Just date yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by QuintessentialW: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2019
airminem:
Wait oo! Is it my clock time that is wroung or the time this post was created? 12.42 ke? mine time is 12.24 oo. cheesy

Your post was made at 12.26... your time was correct.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by MrOreo(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Yes dear.

Its about teaching people to formulate their own skincare products like
Body creams
Soaps
Toners
Pimple treatment
Astringent
Body repair products for bleached skin, discoloration, white patches and rashes or sunburn.
And some special formulations for special people. Which can all be used personally or for commercial purpose.

we have the beginners, advanced and master classes.

You make Payment and we train you on Facebook messenger individually for a better follow up after the training.

Inbox us at Rose Glow Skincare for details of payment.
Dm me.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by partnerbizn4(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2019
tchidi066:
D idiot was like how i wish you are from Imo or any of the other Igbo states, you're really a nice girl but i don't like anambra girls...they don't make good homes blablabla, we went on with the relationship but i gave myself sense, ended everything, am too young to start having emotional stress, he should go and marry his Imo girls, funny enough he called recently n i was very casual, don't wanna give him any ideas

But Anambra girls make worse wives in Igbo land. That's averagely. You may be an exception though
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2019
She said she messed up and can't forgive herself. That things between us would never be the same.

A month earlier I had cheated on her with an ex and fessed up to her. I cried, she cried. It broke her but she took me back, saying all was forgiven. But I knew her too well to know she would never forget. I asked her to get one back at me. A month later she did, with her ex. Everything flew off the wheels from there on.

Yeah, of course we're both back with our ex's.

4 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

What will be will be.

Just had to let this out so all who have seen my age would stop worrying for me. I'm cool�. No worries cos Baba God gat my back anytime any day and he'll make things beautiful in His time. I can't come and kee myself�

Gracias.
please take your time I've seen a woman that married at age 50 and still gives birth!
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chigoizie7(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2019
JayPeeOham:

Bahdt guy!!!!! I agree with you bro....but don't u think the knacking depends on the girl?

If you have been knocking her well before, okafors law will always take effect
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by QuintessentialW: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2019
GoldenEstacy:
We can't continue this, if you're not free with me. We are not brothers and sisters. angry In a relationship that's barely 1 month.

That's one problem with some people. They just want everything to happen in one day. But things don't work that way. A relationship grows. Intimacy builds up with time... and naturally, you find that you can't do without each other... you want to share everything with them. It's really just a gradual process.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2019
Timileyin1234:
I don give my girlfriend so many excuses. The geh no gree grin
hahaha! Pami nku shori bengor grin
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2019
Tosinex:
please take your time I've seen a woman that married at age 50 and still gives birth!

Goe forbid. I reject at 50. I'll get married this 2019 in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2019
MrOreo:

Dm me.

Ok
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

What will be will be.

Gracias.

Do you need to love the man at first to marry him?

Isn't his love more important?
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Do you need to love the man at first to marry him?

Isn't his love more important?

Yeah i think I need to. Cos I cant be with someone I dont feel anything for, not possible.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by QuintessentialW: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Goe forbid. I reject at 50. I'll get married this 2019 in Jesus name.

But 2019 is over with regards to getting married... except you want to be a daredevil...meet someone today... marry the next day.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by JayPeeOham: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin

chigoizie7:

If you have been knocking her well before, okafors law will always take effect

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by CsRockefeller(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Yeah i think I need to. Cos I cant be with someone I dont feel anything for, not possible.

Lol. Feelings are unreliable. Today you feel a certain way tomorrow you don't.

Just like emotions, they come and go, instead of feelings, I will go for rationality. Can he provide? And those questions.

Even amongst siblings feelings change.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Kbs468(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mine was no excuse at all.

We never had any misunderstanding

No quarrels

Handles her well sexually

Only for me to see her Wedding pictures on Face book

But to me, I think it's the sexual familiarity though because it was too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by bellina715(f): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
He broke up with me just because I gained admission to school
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Otunbalai(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
sharp guy .....lolz
Bola4boy:

I'll like to meet you dear, I reside in ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.