Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? (45340 Views)

As A Result Of Your Previous Breakup, What's Your Next Move? / Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by TinaG(f): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
odikomo1:

You're welcome. By the way, wetin b ur genotype?
I have this cousin that is AA and is looking to help an AS or SS lady.
I'm AS.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by odikomo1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
TinaG:
I'm AS.

Nice!!!

Please add picture to your profile, let me see the face behind the name. I will even now now goan tell him someone is available; or are you not?
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mine was very funny the bitch said she over missed me during the school break and was causing her serious emotional problem but later found out she was bleeping her pastor son
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Slimsly100(f): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2019
MrMacinterchi1:

You really tried. I admire the wisdom you played out there. one knowing when to count loses and move is not easy and simple as most think.
More grace in you current level!

Bruh, I had to use my 6th Sense. My sister dated her ex for 10 whole years and the wacki human being just woke up one morning with no excuse and dismissed the union with a wave of the hand. Despite mum's warnings she stood by the guy like a rock. She went through hell with him starting from when he was just a boy serving his master. He grew big started making money and that was it. I saw and watched my lively sister's life fall into pieces then, we all contributed to her recovery. As Good will have it, her very own husband came and she's bless with three lovely kids now.

Moral: I wasn't gonna wait for something similar to happen to me. It wasn't easy but I had to let go
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Slimsly100(f): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2019
MrMacinterchi1:

You really tried. I admire the wisdom you played out there. one knowing when to count loses and move is not easy and simple as most think.
More grace in you current level!

Thanks bro
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Slimsly100(f): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2019
truthsayer009:

Sorry please take heart, if someone did this to me, i am very sure i won't forgive the person.

Usually its hard to find women who contribute to a mans life in terms of growth & development but you did exactly that. Pele.

I hope UBA didn't eventually give him that business.

E seun o.

You don't joke with everybody and go Scot free.
God will always be God!!
The business plan wasn't approved for him with no reasonable excuse.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Slimsly100(f): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=Creativebae post=84623760][/quote]

The Lord is your strength.
May He give you the wisdom with which to know when to move.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Slimsly100(f): 12:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Indispensable85:

Wow! You're a good woman. God has a way of rewarding people like you.
it's difficult to find a woman who's ready to build with a man these days.
Everyone is looking for already made.

Bruh, I had to use my 6th Sense. My sister dated her ex for 10 whole years and the wacko human being just woke up one morning with no excuse and dismissed the union with a wave of the hand. Despite mum's warnings she stood by the guy like a rock. She went through hell with him starting from when he was just a boy serving his master. He grew big started making money and that was it. I saw and watched my lively sister's life fall into pieces then, we all contributed to her recovery. As God will have it, her very own husband came and she's bless with three lovely kids now.

I wasn't gonna wait for something similar to happen to me. It wasn't easy but I had to let go

And I don't blame people who want already made anymore cause if my husband hadn't come at that time, maybe I would be breaking men's heart now. But then..... smiley
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 08, 2019
Designerdollars:
you wicked grin just look at the well crafted sarcastic comment you made cheesy
lolz! No mind them grin they are always looking for God of the eleventh hour miracle! When His miracle and wonders are at every seconds!! They have to wait until the eleventh hour.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by LINTUNE(m): 4:26am On Dec 08, 2019
I did the breakup,I can't cope with long distance relationshis
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by LINTUNE(m): 4:28am On Dec 08, 2019
Divinelady:
. Really?
Truth is I learnt a lot of things from my mum..I remember when mumsy will pay our school fees...I have 4 siblings...popsy was always in lag working and then whenever he came home, she'll ask us to go and thank him for paying our school fees....We knew he wasn't the one paying cos he usually looked confused whenever we thanked him.So I already have the mindset of doing things on my own if I can afford it.
So tell me why I would disturb another woman's child with bills if I can afford it....it's only when it's beyond my power that I'll run to him for help..
ur type are really rare kiss
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Pelxmiye(m): 4:54am On Dec 08, 2019
airminem:

YES, and you too. Dont be ashamed of making noises! Grunt, roar sef. She will love it and will become more relaxed together.
Even if you want to SCREAM, start making some wild, primal noises urself during love making.

Really...hmmmmn so you lile wild noises during sex..chai my kinda geh grin grin
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Creativebae(f): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2019
Slimsly100:

The Lord is your strength.
May He give you the wisdom with which to know when to move.
Amen. .
Thanks alot
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2019
chigoizie7:

That bro code of not breaking up with girls is somehow cool, I mean, because the break up wasn’t defined , you can always come back anytime with a flimsy excuse to continue knacking her.

Exactly
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by clementbiola(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2019
Divinelady:

True cos at the beginning of the year, I asked him about his plans for the new year, guess what he said" it's only a dead man that doesn't have plans" He didn't tell me anything after that and trust me I didn't ask.

I will like to have a chat with you. I also stay in Ibadan
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by airminem(f): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2019
Pelxmiye:

Really...hmmmmn so you lile wild noises during sex..chai my kinda geh grin grin

grin
I only said it out because it explain unwanted feelings which exposes during sex. Chemical reactions in the brain are powerful stuffs when u are in it, but they can be ignorf as well. Our feelings dont and shouldnt dictate cheesy our response in real sense. Unless is FAKING.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Indispensable85(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Slimsly100:

Bruh, I had to use my 6th Sense. My sister dated her ex for 10 whole years and the wacko human being just woke up one morning with no excuse and dismissed the union with a wave of the hand. Despite mum's warnings she stood by the guy like a rock. She went through hell with him starting from when he was just a boy serving his master. He grew big started making money and that was it. I saw and watched my lively sister's life fall into pieces then, we all contributed to her recovery. As God will have it, her very own husband came and she's bless with three lovely kids now.

I wasn't gonna wait for something similar to happen to me. It wasn't easy but I had to let go

And I don't blame people who want already made anymore cause if my husband hadn't come at that time, maybe I would be breaking men's heart now. But then..... smiley

Awww! Very touching.
Truth be told, the quality of humans have actually depreciated, especially in this generation.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Pelxmiye(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2019
airminem:

grin
I only said it out because it explain unwanted feelings which exposes during sex. Chemical reactions in the brain are powerful stuffs when u are in it, but they can be ignorf as well. Our feelings dont and shouldnt dictate cheesy our response in real sense. Unless is FAKING.

Hmmmmm...alright ooo..lemme start listening to Chimpanzee and Gorilla noises so I can know the perfect one to mimic when I'm doing the do
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by airminem(f): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pelxmiye:

Hmmmmm...alright ooo..lemme start listening to Chimpanzee and Gorilla noises so I can know the perfect one to mimic when I'm doing the do
Smh
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Pelxmiye(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
airminem:
Smh

cool cool cool cool..that might just be the ring tone you like...me howling and puffing and.......
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Slimsly100:

Bruh, I had to use my 6th Sense. My sister dated her ex for 10 whole years and the wacki human being just woke up one morning with no excuse and dismissed the union with a wave of the hand. Despite mum's warnings she stood by the guy like a rock. She went through hell with him starting from when he was just a boy serving his master. He grew big started making money and that was it. I saw and watched my lively sister's life fall into pieces then, we all contributed to her recovery. As Good will have it, her very own husband came and she's bless with three lovely kids now.

Moral: I wasn't gonna wait for something similar to happen to me. It wasn't easy but I had to let go

You are wise truly! Learning from experience of others is the best lessons one can get. I'm glad your sister is well off now.

Good riddance to bad rubbish indeed. stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oriyomin25:
This Life Sha. I came to read break up lines cus right now i'm planning to break up with mine but i still don't see d right line to use without hurting her. I don't want to serve in my state and i'd prolly permanent my relocation whererever i serve, i don't want to keep her wait 4 another one year Cus i felt she deserve better.
"she deserves better" will just be fine
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Oriyomin25(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
NamelessOGBENI:

"she deserves better" will just be fine
I have broke up with her 2 days ago and funny enough i used that line.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Slimsly100(f): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
MrMacinterchi1:

You are wise truly! Learning from experience of others is the best lessons one can get. I'm glad your sister is well off now.

Good riddance to bad rubbish indeed. stay safe.

God bless you
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Slimsly100(f): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Indispensable85:

Wow! You're a good woman. God has a way of rewarding people like you.
it's difficult to find a woman who's ready to build with a man these days.
Everyone is looking for already made.

Yes o, bruh!
God surely has a way of rewarding people like us. I left his area in March of that particular year and I met my husband in the first week of ajune same year. We dated for 6months and boom!!! His proposal came and we married in January the next year. Now I got a beautiful baby girl by God's grace.

The same woman he wasn't convinced about in almost four years, another man studied and approved in 6months. It's definitely the Lord's doing

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Indispensable85(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Slimsly100:

Yes o, bruh!
God surely has a way of rewarding people like us. I left his area in March of that particular year and I met my husband in the first week of ajune same year. We dated for 6months and boom!!! His proposal came and we married in January the next year. Now I got a beautiful baby girl by God's grace.

The same woman he wasn't convinced about in almost four years, another man studied and approved in 6months. It's definitely the Lord's doing

Wow! God is awesome!
Congratulations sis!

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oriyomin25:
I have broke up with her 2 days ago and funny enough i used that line.
It's a funny world...
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by MrCEO69(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2019
odikomo1:

Nice!!!

Please add picture to your profile, let me see the face behind the name. I will even now now goan tell him someone is available; or are you not?
This one he is trying to help? Is he superman? Hope that is what he wants else he will start using it against her..
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by MrCEO69(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Yes dear.

Its about teaching people to formulate their own skincare products like
Body creams
Soaps
Toners
Pimple treatment
Astringent
Body repair products for bleached skin, discoloration, white patches and rashes or sunburn.
And some special formulations for special people. Which can all be used personally or for commercial purpose.

we have the beginners, advanced and master classes.

You make Payment and we train you on Facebook messenger individually for a better follow up after the training.

Inbox us at Rose Glow Skincare for details of payment.

How do one get in?
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2019
MrCEO69:

How do one get in?

Contact me on Facebook @ Rose Glow Skincare. Just type it and message me for more details.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Travellerslodge: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why?
Chi59:
I've never really been in a relationship. It always breaks off before it truly forms.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Yxxx: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ex said I'm short.
Ex travelled and wanted to focus .that im a distraction.
Ex already had mothers candidate.
No ex again for now�‍♂️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Secondary School Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couple / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.