Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? (45300 Views)

As A Result Of Your Previous Breakup, What's Your Next Move? / Update About My Breakup, what should i do? / Painful Breakup: What's Your Story?(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by paix(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
I888:
ok
Thank God you've never been in a desperate situation. It's a terrible experience. Especially if you're a father, your children are hungry and you've nothing to give them.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by dave4rella(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin

She was a lesbian
She refused to bring her friend for a party
So I went mute on her

She had the biggest ass and tightest pvssy I have ever bleeped.
She was fucking rich then, until her dad who was into illegal oil business died
And I think her lesbian partners stopped paying her that much

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by scovic33: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mine didn't say a word, just a guy picture via whatsapp status accompany with cute love messages...I asked her "who's this?, "my friend" she answered, I replied with "can I meet your new friend?..read and blocked..it's been 5months now✌

13 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by I888(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
paix:
Thank God you've never been in a desperate situation. It's a terrible experience. Especially if you're a father, your children are hungry and you've nothing to give them.
I understand you. I have been on both sides but my rule is "never ridicule another man with money or food"

One thing you will never find me do is look down on anybody.

We can do better.

You can still give these women all the money and they will not stay. A friend burnt what could be worth 60M today cos of woman and she still didn't stay.

Even the girl I am currently dating, I am being careful about money cos there is a kind of affection you give to women and they will abuse it.

Getting married to financial stability is not bad but don't make it seems that is all you care about cos the man can be in financial de-stress tomorrow and because she never cared about any other thing, she will not stay. That is when her true colours will come out.

It's a very sensitive issue in my book.

9 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Move on bro, what are you waiting for?

Closing prayers and sharing of the grace

scovic33:
Mine didn't say a word, just a guy picture via whatsapp status accompany with cute love messages...I asked her "who's this?, "my friend" she answered, I replied with "can I meet your new friend?..read and blocked..it's been 5months now✌

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by freethesheeple(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Anny505:
She told me am too good for her, that she doesn't deserve me. embarassed

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahaah.. She is a pure runz girl
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by flex04(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Minjim:
We don't worship at the same church

Nxt tyme you want to say something online, dont say this type

See now i don dey hungry
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Algorithimz: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Understanding is important. It was one decision I still regret till date tho....

I can relate but I guess It happened long ago though. A matured man shouldn't do such thing In public. BecosI think only Teens & Inexperience folks do such thing In such manner. Mine happened In my teenage day but not awful like yours. The girl came to my place without having her bath and brushing lol, I don't even want to talk about It. You get mind dey disgrace someone Pikin for public like that. I can do such thing, I won't even be able to sleep that night If such thing happen. except If her offense Is so Grievous & Alarming!!!
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Algorithimz: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Let's just say I dunno what happened. Like my village people overwhelmed me. I felt she was too clingy, sucking my space... I regret it tho but I can't see myself as the reason because she dated like 4 guys after me

There are some ladies like that, They can't do without guys, Most especially between the age of 18-24years. You know that's their moment.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Xmen149(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Had financial issues for one year and over a business gone wrong,during this period she enterd my life.

grin omo the excuses wey dey my mouth fear me sef gon.. i fell inlove for the first time ever (i later realised that shit aint for men)

Begged her to stay when she was being unsure,.omoge still waka oh ,sighting reasons that am weak cheesy grin...i was like:bittch u mad?, me wey adventure dey worry that once dated two sisters under same roof for more than one year angry ..well she is right in a way..love actually is a weak act for men

life actually picked up after she left....my adventure resumed

but when i look back i thank God say i no marry her as he thing dey shook me then,babe wowo like kilode (that ugly girls always come with banging shape is still mystery cheesy)she was rating her self high cos she be staying with her rich uncle that spoils her.............

My very first ex?

No break up!!...she fuuckd my causin i fuuked her 2 sisters went on to date the younger one.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by chloride6: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
I just went ghost on her when I started suspecting she's cheating with constant quarrels. After few months of taking a break,we met and made it official. We then kissed for a long time but when I tried to take it further, she told me "Nope, no more access". But we both know sey that one na just talk cheesy I am just happy we ended it mutually. Okafor'z Law..

Another one was angry and said " Maybe we should just end this. I am tired of your lies and deceit". She later came back to apologise, that her anger took the best of her. I told her "no problem but I took your words serious and it is done". I actually ended it because I read a text from her Ex saying he misses her and wants them to hookup once again. Her response wasn't like one who'd gotten over him yet. I was in another state, so I knew they were bound to hookup, no matter how she assured me she wasn't going to try it. I don't take chances on things like this. I like being ahead. Every flag that isn't white is a red flag to me.

Every flag that isn't white is a red flag to me

Mad ooh

grin

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by 360command: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
sassysure:

U said u are working in oil company and she will wanna marry in 2 yrs time, she had a medical emergency. Why not shift the marriage forward if u actually love her? If she now say no, that means she is the bad one.
U just want everything to go your way.
Fibroid has made many women childless and they are always adviced to get pregnant early before it gets bigger. U are selfish
I never knew that if a woman gets pregnant, perhaps the fibroid might be reduced. Reading the guys comment you quoted, i felt his gf lied to him bringing up the fibroid issue and pregnancy for her to tie him down.

Perhaps the guy you quoted does not know this just like I do not know.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Xmen149(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
I888:
I understand you. I have been on both sides but my rule is "never ridicule another man with money or food"

We can do better.

You can still give these women all the money and they will not stay. A friend burnt what could be worth 60M today cos of woman and she still didn't stay.

Even the girl I am currently dating, I am being careful about money cos there is a kind of affection you give to women and they will abuse it.

Getting married to financial stability is not bad but don't make it seems that is all you care about cos the man can be in financial de-stress tomorrow and because she never cared about any other thing, she will not stay. That is when her true colours will come out.

you my good sir is a very wise man..greetings

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
poweredcom:

Runs can be done openly like d normal hotel hoes

Runs can be done on social media like iMessage app tinder bro
Go and check dose app you go fear to marry any gal in naija

Where I de stay na hotel.zone an average saint in enugu is a hoe in Lagos same goes other wise

I have seen babe getting banged and their parent calling Dem they claim they are working in Lagos

There r even corporate hoes around us in d media n sociallite sphere u know Dem na even actress you see some de do runs hahaha
briefly after school,when I was working in a hotel, what I saw with my eyes is due enough for God to wipe out the whole human race.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Algorithimz: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
emddi:
I stylishly asked her if she is ready for marriage if anyone should come, She said "No o, I've not even enjoyed life yet"...,then I knew that this one is not a serious human being,enjoy life before you marry?
she was a sex maniac always asking for sex,so I used that as an excuse to break up.

Probably you might have misunderstood her or quoted her out of context. Enjoying life & Exploring life might comes In different form. Some people wants to explore the world and go places alone before being hooked to someone. Except for the otherwise.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by ArticleBeast: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Algorithimz:

I can relate but I guess It happened long ago though. A matured man shouldn't do such thing In public. BecosI think only Teens & Inexperience folks do such thing In such manner. Mine happened In my teenage day but not awful like yours. The girl came to my place without having her bath and brushing lol, I don't even want to talk about It. You get mind dey disgrace someone Pikin for public like that. I can do such thing, I won't even be able to sleep that night If such thing happen. except If her offense Is so Grievous & Alarming!!!
Yeah I was in 200L.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
360command:
I never knew that if a woman gets pregnant, perhaps the fibroid might be reduced. Reading the guys comment you quoted, i felt his gf lied to him bringing up the fibroid issue and pregnancy for her to tie him down.

Perhaps the guy you quoted does not know this just like I do not know.

So the girlfriend lied with fibroid?
Why didn't he go to the Dr with her to make sure she ain't lying?
Yes, fibroid is manageable when it's small for pregnancy to occur and depending on where it's located.
It can cause series of miscarriages.
A friend had a fibroid surgery and Dr told her not to wait before taking in. She took in and gave birth. The Dr told her she shouldn't give gap. Husband refused saying he don't have money. Anytime they make love he will spill outside. After like a yr and half, she took in again and had miscarriage. It's now 7 yr. She went to the same Dr again and the Dr was very furious. It has grown so big and the only way is surgery again. Bill them 300k and the man is from their place eelse it would have been more than that.
That thing is terrible

When u don't know something and u care, u should ask questions and help look for solutions.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by NigPatriot(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
This almost made me cry. Sorry bro...
scovic33:

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by paix(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
I888:

We can do better.

I agree with you 100%. I can see that you are not only a HUMAN BEING but you're also BEING HUMAN

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Creativebae(f): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nigga told mw he needs time to find himself and decide on what he really needs.. cry

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Ombudsdabomb: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Gracejeri:
I pretended I was studying for the law in the university, when I've not gotten admission, later when I got admission {hir} and tried changing course back to law and it didn't work... I called him on phone one day to tell him the truth,and he straight away told me we are no longer lovers that I should see him as mere friend... I felt so bad.. Cos he knew I loved him so much.. Even uptill now.. But what can I do... I'm not going to beg him again... I was sincere to him and he hated that...
Why were you not sincere from the beginning? Imagine, this deals with admission, what would he/she get from you when harder issues come up..... That's how we lose trust.

3 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Louisboy22(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
darfay:

I sincerely wish you both the best
Thanks
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Louisboy22(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
darfay:

I sincerely wish you both the best
Thanks
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by desvi: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
prinxemmanuel:
Have you ever been in a relationship with someone and then they come up with a flimsy excuse as to why the relationship needs to end?

My ex's reason was that "you're now a hustler".

Dammit not everyone can have a white collar job lol

Let's talk about it. Keep them rolling in

now?
what were you before?
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by desvi: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Gracejeri:
I pretended I was studying for the law in the university, when I've not gotten admission, later when I got admission {hir} and tried changing course back to law and it didn't work... I called him on phone one day to tell him the truth,and he straight away told me we are no longer lovers that I should see him as mere friend... I felt so bad.. Cos he knew I loved him so much.. Even uptill now.. But what can I do... I'm not going to beg him again... I was sincere to him and he hated that...

very annoying of you

had a guy who told me what degrees he had
his speech and behavior gave him away soon
guy wasn't very smart
very annoying angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Creativebae(f): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Slimsly100:
No excuse jare. He just got up one morning and started to jonce. I tried talking with him, I kept trying to find out why we were falling apart but he wouldn't talk to me. A relationship we'd been building since over 3years. In fact the tory long jare. He boldly told me that he had 3women in his life and that each had her purpose in his life then I asked him what my own purpose in his life was but, he had nothing to say. Needless to say at that point I was dating myself. I picked myself up and decided to change location, and when I did, God brought my husband to me. The moment Mr. Ex saw my introduction pix on FB(I didn't tell him I had moved on as well cos once beaten, twice shy) he started to speak in tongues promising to return my bride price if hubby had paid. Saying he's sorry that he was pursuing a business then that was why he was acting up.

Really? Someone we both drew a business plan together and presented it to UBA it was already been considered, being foolishly in love he wrote only his name on the business plan yet I saw it as nothing. We set up and run a small scale business for a while, I practically was ready to wait and build a future with him. But then....
Hummm. It is well ooooo.... Am facing this right now...
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Drshobz(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
doctore212:
She had the habbit of visiting her friend who is an Olosho in the brothel near my street.

I asked her to stop but she refused just giving a flimsy excuse that the lady in question is her childhood friend.

Lie Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
Algorithimz:

Probably you might have misunderstood her or quoted her out of context. Enjoying life & Exploring life might comes In different form. Some people wants to explore the world and go places alone before being hooked to someone. Except for the otherwise.
I asked her what she wanted to enjoy,she could not tell me,she was just saying no no no
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by OcMichaels(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
Innobee99:
That she wants to become a pastor...

But now a glorified Olosho

Pastor!!..lwkmd
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Horiolah(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Indispensable85:

That's it bro. Sometimes we're too self centered and won't even take our partners feelings into consideration in a relationship.

Reason for so many broken relationships bro.
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Equity15(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
DanXplore:

You should have integrated yourself twice so you'd become a cubic polynomial na angry
lmao Chai. grin
Re: Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? by Ibmswapzer(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
She said she doesn't love me anymore cos she just met a new guy.. i asked 4 a brkup.. she said no .. she knelt down and cried but las las we still brkup

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Rocks Partner Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others / Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.