Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (56404 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by deniguy01(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
So much kids on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by macminista(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mutemenot:
She has graduated from street to Olosho... lets use you as a case of study, please marry her and update us as the journey progresses ...
���� Guy u no well
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by gwinaB(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Is the piercing affecting her character?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Newbielearner(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
ceeroh:
Never!!!! God forbid.

Girls I'll never touch in my life:

A bleaching girl

Anklet using girl

Body piercing girl

Correct. And the ones with waist beads.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Tellemall: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
ogene144:

dnt marry the bitch u wil regret it as i am doing nw

Please, tell us what happened so that we can learn from it.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by olatunyemi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
BabaIbo:

So wearing hijab is a sign of holiness i.e all girls on hijab are homely/responsible/good, right?
No, I didn't say that. I'm just giving variations in asserting judgement with just nose piercing
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by BabaIbo: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
olatunyemi:

No, I didn't say that. I'm just giving variations in asserting judgement with just nose piercing

Alright
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by tightpussy156: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
you better run for ur dear life an don't be a coward.no let any girl deceived you into fake marriage.girls wit ear piercing an nose piercing are oloshos.they are ready to Bleep the living day light out of you 24hrs.you Better dump the bitch before you go come nairaland again an start crying like a baby or commit suicide say ur girlfriend don bring one bobo come ur house go Bleep her wet pussy to red for ur matrimonial bed.that is the real truth take it or leave it no offense. who quote me should hug transformer.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Cory1: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Guys ohhhhh I need your help fam I want to win something on Twitter I just need y'all to retweet. On the post i tagged craybid and my account name is Cory's_Tired thanks fam and rest assured I'd follow you back.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Benbobola(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
My wife has nose and 3 ear piercings on each ear. Born and raised in the north and i have no problems with them. If i can, you can too

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by kampbelo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Abeg clean your mouth that one na complete lie. Dapade owo baba ijebu. Maybe you give us examples of the ones you know with good character! iranu
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
unikprince:

So would u still say it doesn't matter to have multiple piercing and tattoos?

It really doesn't matter. What matters is my relationship with God, what's in my heart, my intention, my character, my attitude towards another, my spiritual life...

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by jojocity: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
You'll be very unwise to think all ladies with multiple piercings are runs girls. Which book or law states that ladies should not have multiple piercings? Piercings should not be used as a parameter to measure the value/worth of a lady. You said she's intelligent, don't over-react. Piercings do not mean the person is bad as it should not also give a red light concerning anyone, especially not a partner. She obviously likes piercings, some prefer waist beads, some prefer necklaces and some design their body with tattoo. None of these is bad, it's all about preference. So don't let something as frail as multiple piercings spoil your relationship with someone...
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Charmwilliams45(f): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
U think those born again sister wearing long skirts Are more preferable to those that pierce their body.. my brother do ve a rethink. All u ve to do is to check her character Nd her lifestyle. Some people just do those stuff for fashion not all are bad
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by jojocity: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
tightpussy156:
you better run for ur dear life an don't be a coward.no let any girl deceived you into fake marriage.girls wit ear piercing an nose piercing are oloshos.they are ready to Bleep the living day light out of you 24hrs.you Better dump the bitch before you go come nairaland again an start crying like a baby or commit suicide say ur girlfriend don bring one bobo come ur house go Bleep her wet pussy to red for ur matrimonial bed.that is the real truth take it or leave it no offense. who quote me should hug transformer.

Let me advice you, go into content development. Build content/value cause you obviously have nothing but stagnant water in your head for you to type such rubbish on social media. Believe me you need to read books, watch videos, build your knowledge bank. Replying you sef is reducing my I.Q.... Rubbish and nonsense everywhere.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Toks2008(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ladycewhy:
I wonder why there are no tattoo wearing people especially those ones on the face or ear ring wearing people at G7 submit or at world leaders world conferences,or sagging jeans in certain board meetings undecided.

If you want to look like a rock star, good for you by all means do you,but don't be angry if someone addresses you as a rock star.Even in the so called exposed world i don't think a doctor with a face tattoo will be hired even if he were the best,there are sterotypes everywhere,even in the so called exposed worlds, it might not be ear piercing but one form or the other there is, so you either suck it up or don't be the target if you cant take it.

A book is literally judged by its cover in the real world, people will look at you and form an opinion about you, most times you are not afforded the opportunity to interact with these people for them to get to know the real you. Same way people don't like you for no reason and you seem to flow well with others. If you choose to market yourself in a certain way,your choice not everyone will give you a chance to prove you are not what you look like,so why not give it your best first time.

Also there is something called environmental norm ,i am sure i wont find such CEOs,bankers etc wearing ear rings in an exposed and well organized country like Japan except in entertainment industry and triads gangs tho lol,even in the UK looking a certain way is seen as tasteless and not a sign of affluence and sophistication among certain social strata and class of people.

And like you said, everyone should do what makes them happy, if the op is not happy or wont be comfortable being seen in public with her, he should pull out let her find a man who will love her with her piercings, "a more exposed man like you".

Aunty you need exposure or psychological emancipation. Leave all these rants.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Okikaneseokwu: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=Midnytlass post=84762356][/quote] cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Toks2008:

Oga you need exposure. Leave so these rants.
actually i am a lady tongue.And like i said,its all about preference ,i am sure a duchess will expected to act and look a certain way.

And they are not rants or you dont know what rants mean? Maybe you should check the meaning,and if after you know the meaning you call it a rant, then i think you are the one that needs the exposure undecided ,OK bye then.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Elvinho2244:

Who told you piercing does not mean a girl is loose, no girl with her right senses will pierce her nose, eyes, multiple holes in her ears, wear waist and leg beads, [/b] SHEY NA MAMMY WATER COMPETITION NI?[b]

Same with guys, no guy with his right sense will tattoo all his body, to the extent you won't even see space in his body...

Piercings and tattoos been make sense, till all this Ogberga babes and drugs addict boiz spoil my industry

If you can bear any pains through piercings and tattoos, it also means you can contain any SIZE of DICK,
My sister life na brain brain cool
Is it a bad thing to contain any size? If a baby can pass through there then... So that ur talk no follow at all.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Toks2008(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ladycewhy:
actually i am a lady tongue.And like i said,its all about preference ,i am sure a duchess will expected to act and look a certain way.

And they are not rants or you dont know what rants mean? Maybe you should check the meaning,and if after you know the meaning you call it a rant, then i think you are the one that needs the exposure undecided ,OK bye then.

You are still ranting.

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Oiza131(f): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
As much as I like that piercing thing....I just can't withstand the pain. Learnt its very painful. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Toks2008:

You are still ranting.
lol,out of breathe so soon?nor be fight, you dont have to become rude because you have run out of defense to use,this one you have resorted to pictures so . grin grin.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Toks2008(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol,out of breathe so soon?nor be fight, you dont have to become rude because you have run out of defense to use,this one you have resorted to pictures so . grin grin

Just proving to you that you are a chronic ranter who chooses to live in the past.

Please remain there...this is the 21st century.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by akdjr(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Same here bro. I even advice my wife to do it. quote author=SODbaba2 post=84730642]I like nose and nip piercing[/quote]
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Toks2008:

Just proving to you that you are a chronic ranter who chooses to live in the past.

Please remain there...this is the 21st century.
They are all connected with one thing entertainment,i was expecting the CEOs of popular brands or world inventions or something or maybe a resident or popular world figure or even a doctor . The people in the entertainment industry get a pass ,show me someone else .

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Toks2008(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol,out of breathe so soon?nor be fight, you dont have to become rude because you have run out of defense to use,this one you have resorted to pictures so . grin grin.

They are all connected with one thing entertainment,i was expecting the CEOs of popular brands or world inventions or something.

You just confirmed that you are not only a chronic ranter but very incoherent in your arguement.

So in your mind these people are not more respected and successful than your presumed CEOs.

Madam...i don hear, thanks for your insight.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Toks2008:

You just confirmed that you are not only a chronic ranter but very incoherent in your arguement.

So in your mind these people are not more respected and successful than your presumed CEOs.

Madam...i don hear, thanks for your insight.
lol , you said CEOs earlier,i wasnt the one who said it, you even mentioned bankers ,isnt that the picture you should have used as examples? Show us the CEOs and public figures outside the entertaiment industry,lol .Or you added that to make your comment sweet? Abeg show us the CEOs o mr exposure ,lol

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Rajman45(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
ioreth69:
that wan na india
I know, but it doesn't make a girl not to be a wife material.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Toks2008(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol , you said CEOs earlier,i wasnt the one who said it, you even mentioned bankers ,isnt that the picture you should have used as examples? Show us the CEOs and public figures outside the entertaiment industry,lol .Or you added that to make your comment sweet? Abeg show us the CEOs o mr exposure ,lol

Let me help your ranting ministry.
Asides from very successful bankers that wear earrings, here is even a weirder one...the famous Twitter CEO...the same Twitter you are I know does not wear a simple one ear earring but A NOSE RING.

Now you see that you are either a bush woman, old fashioned or you just want to live in the past so remain there.

I love the look of earring on the left ear but because I don't want to pierce my ear I got a clipped one that I use occasionally and I love the look whenever I wear it.

Only shallow minded people judge other people cos they put on what they feel comfy with.

Now shey you go allow us rest.

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Rajman45(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
eguarojeona:
Lol,Indians women are allowed to marry multiple men.Its normal for men to wear ear rings.Lets be guided.Op you are seeing clear signs.If you still go ahead you have yourself to blame.
Not all indian women are allowed to marry multiple
men, and u should stop judging a whole tribe/country with a few individuals. U should know better
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Rajman45(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
imitateMe:

That's India. This is Nigeria.
Does it make her not to be a wife material? Hausas ladies do it a lot...... Even wearing chains on their legs

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ladycewhy(f): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Toks2008:

Let me help your ranting ministry.
Asides from very successful bankers that wet earrings, here is even a weirder one...the famous Twitter CEO...the same Twitter you are I know does not wear a simple one ear earring but A NOSE RING.

Now you see that you are either a bush woman, old fashioned or you just want to live in the past so remain there.

I love the look of earring on the left ear but because I don't want to pierce my ear I got a clipped one that I use occasionally and I love the look whenever I wear it.

Only shallow minded people judge other people cos they put on what they feel comfy with.
You used a word i like ,the bolded, you just stereotyped him yourself ,lol . And like i said, if i saw him on the street ,i would think he is in your words "a wierd one".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) / Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.