Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63616 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by AreaFada2: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2019
Well, most men are jealous but manifest in different ways. But what kind of picture? Which discussion led to it?

For your hubby, I do not think just the pic is the problem but what it could lead to. What next will you send him? Nudes?

If he seriously flatters you over your pics (like hubby has not done for a while now, despite still very much adoring you in his mind) how will it play with your hormones?

It's from clapping hands that you get onto the dance floor ma'am. This doesn't insinuate that you are loose. We're talking of human nature and things that happen to otherwise responsible people daily.

Now, I for one generally reduce my communication with female friends of many years once they marry. Some even erroneously think I am not happy that they got married. I just do not want any jealous hubby to give them any agro. Lots of men cannot trust their wives with male friends of any description. To them it's a matter of yam and goat.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Ghostnick: 1:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Dannonye:

Noted
And.....

Ignored

Take ur lectures else where if u can't understand I have freedom of speech n expression k
thanks for refusing to have sense...miss nairaland.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by kapelvej: 1:00am On Dec 09, 2019
It is a shame on your womanhood that you can not even admit that you did the wrong thing, you have the effrontery to be asking what is wrong with it. Your husband is not even angry about the picture alone but I am sure this is just one of the things that he had to contend with. Just look at your responses to the comment here. You come across like someone that will never take correction. I did not see you attack anybody that called your husband childish, but you are quick to attack anyone who tries to correct you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 1:00am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=Pussywar post=84750919]

smelly pussy
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:03am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
who says no to free pussy? Even If she gives him tonight too he will collect. But he thinks with his head all the time. That’s why even her pussy can’t stop him from being realistic and smart.
Nah she's definitely going to have the last laugh

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2019
kapelvej:
The truth is that the lady is just one of those that do not see anything wrong with what they do. Why exactly will you send a picture to a male friend ?
I think she is a troll though... A person truly seeking for advice can't be this uncouth.. She got the attention she craved..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 1:05am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah she's definitely going to have the last laugh
everbody will laugh. She will go and be with her new facebook lover. Her husband will move on to a loyal woman. You see? Everybody smiles at the end!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Pussywar(f): 1:06am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=Happyguy201 post=84750941][/quote]
Your mama got it, you still Bleep her tongue
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by kapelvej: 1:07am On Dec 09, 2019
KiidaACE:
I think she is a troll though... A person truly seeking for advice can't be this uncouth.. She got the attention she craved..
You might just be right
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:11am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
everbody will laugh. She will go and be with her new facebook lover. Her husband will move on to a loyal woman. You see? Everybody smiles at the end!
The marriage will not be broken
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by executive12: 1:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments

What sensible comment are you expecting? Next time he requests, you should actually send your nude picture. Married lady. It doesn't look like you are ready for marriage.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by TheAmbasador(m): 1:13am On Dec 09, 2019
Haven't you met the friend before? Why send pictures to someone that knows you.....there must be na intention!......Your Husband is very Kind
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by executive12: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2019
Bola146:

Exactly!!! Its very bad! And if it was the husband that did that, she will say her husband is cheating. Nonsense

Don't mind the knucklehead. She is expecting sensible comments.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 1:15am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
The marriage will not be broken
she has broken it already. Besides, for her to find joy (like you said), she must leave her husband
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Dannonye(f): 1:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Ghostnick:
thanks for refusing to have sense...miss nairaland.

Yh
I havs sense okay

I dnt condone insults
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by executive12: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2019
KiidaACE:

This is where I ignore you though but I had to point this out.. Take a look at your write up, you said "a friend".. You never specified if it was male or female or don't you think there'll be a different reaction if a spouse should find out his /her partner is sending his/her pictures to the opposite sex?..
He his being childish about it anyway, nothing a good discuss can't solve.. And if it was a male friend you sent your pictures to and it wasn't for some professional reason or service of some sort, then i suggest you desist from doing that in the future, capische?? tongue

Modified: Just realized you're probably a troll and this never happened.. Either way i recognize where I'm wrong and apologize for not seeing the "HIM" in the first place.. Learn to leave a space after a fullstop before starting a new sentence.. The major reason my eyes missed it..

I don't take anything back after this though.. tongue

He is being childish? I guess you will be ok with your wife sending her pictures to her male friends, right?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by TheMan3: 1:20am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Slowpoke
what you want is people to support you and tell you how bad your husband is... Not advise.

I don't have time your your types
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:21am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
she has broken it already. Besides, for her to find joy (like you said), she must leave her husband
She would never leave her husband
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:22am On Dec 09, 2019
TheMan3:
what you want is people to support you and tell you how bad your husband is... Not advise.

I don't have time your your types
And you think she have time for your types undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by gbeseun(m): 1:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Dannonye:

Yh
I havs sense okay

I dnt condone insults

Madam you request for advice and the last paragraph is attached with insult.
Thats bad ma.

However,try and tall it put with your husband,create avenue for a round table discuss
And let him know that he is safe 100% and that therw is nothing attached,also let him be assured that this wont repeat itself again and stand by your promise.
I wish you well in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by executive12: 1:22am On Dec 09, 2019
J111333:
Why send your pic to a male friend and later regret it if you have a clean mind?
You haven't slept with the so called friend yet because you haven't had the opportunity but a cheat? Yes, you are and your husband has seen the traits that's why he is withdrawn a bit. Prove to him that he can trust you again and see a change.

I will not assume that she has not slept with the male friend.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 1:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
She would never leave her husband
okay he will leave her. He has left her already sef. Cos if he hasn’t, he’ll have forgiven her.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
okay he will leave her. He has left her already sef. Cos if he hasn’t, he’ll have forgiven her.
Some men hold takes time before they forgive
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Happyguy201:

are you not the idiot that quote me saying Hypocrite get a bicycle first before you criticize a car owner why are you now giving advice . monkey banana

I was actually about to say the same thing.....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by TheMan3: 1:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
And you think she have time for your types undecided
hmm. Birds if thesame fetters.
I pity the men in your lives. This is what happens when a retired olosho gets married.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Can't you read?

Great reply from help seeker.
Just as someone quoted "Count yourself lucky"

Your hubby seems lenient, if na me ehh! you for don dey explain that your comedy give your father already.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by lifeagain22: 1:29am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments
The Naked truth may not sound sensible .Naturally everyone is Jealous ,There is no how we can remove Jealousy from the human traits.But it should be controlled ,we should endeavor to check the excesses . No matter how we feel secure in our Marriages there are absolutely some things that could send danger signals and suspicious signals to our Mind . Sister does it means that that your friend does not have an idea of how you look like ? Is he a New Friend ,I thought your picture is on the Facebook why did he requested for another one ,when a Male friend request for a female friends picture ,to you it may sound a Normal thing probably he has been a very old friend ,School mate you have not seen for long and just want to see how you look presently etc but in every issue there is always an assumed General Meaning people read to it ,I do not think your Husband is wrong on this .You might have nothing emotionally , sexually to do with your friend offcourse but your husband could feel threatened and different thought could be going on in his mind .Sometimes Asking for pix of a woman could be for Admiration purposes from there compliments and admirations like you are cute bla bla begins , the first step of a man interest in a lady begins with seeing ,Picture or physical .We do somethings without any bad or wrong intension but it's only you that knows the content of your mind ,People are not Spiritual to know the content of that your Heart only you and God .Try all you could to Talk to him , remember when a Partner stops to show signs of Jealousy it's means he or she has started to care or think less about you but I do not support Destructive Jealousy.Be wise ,Your Marriage is Precious than any friend especially the Male ones ,do not give any room for Any Marriage breaking Agents.Regards

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:32am On Dec 09, 2019
TheMan3:
hmm. Birds if thesame fetters.
I pity the men in your lives. This is what happens when a retired olosho gets married.
I pity the lady that ends up with you glorified Agbero as a husband shame
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by TheMan3: 1:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
I pity the lady that ends up with you glorified Agbero as a husband shame
go and examine your life before advising others. You look frustrated already. If you continue this way you will soon be depressed (if not already).

As the saying goes; if you fight in the mud with a pig , the pig is happy, but you get dirty. Im not going to dignify you with any more responses.

Good night

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Dannonye(f): 1:39am On Dec 09, 2019
gbeseun:

Madam you request for advice and the last paragraph is attached with insult.
Thats bad ma.

However,try and tall it put with your husband,create avenue for a round table discuss
And let him know that he is safe 100% and that therw is nothing attached,also let him be assured that this wont repeat itself again and stand by your promise.
I wish you well in your marriage.

Haew
Biko o
I didn't make up d topic

Husband ke
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:51am On Dec 09, 2019
TheMan3:
go and examine your life before advising others. You look frustrated already. If you continue this way you will soon be depressed (if not already).

As the saying goes; if you fight in the mud with a pig , the pig is happy, but you get dirty. Im not going to dignify you with any more responses.

Good night
E pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by connectingsoft1: 1:59am On Dec 09, 2019
If a guy requests for my GIRLFRIEND picture and shet it, I’m breaking up with her, talk less of a WIFE,

Nah so e dey start, next thing now nah “Send me something sexy nah”
“Send me the picture of your bra”
“Send me how your bra looks on you”
“Send me bla bla bla”

This marriage sef hard, I don’t think I’ll get married sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / Making Love & Raising A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.