Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63605 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2019
senator1145:
Your husband is too jealous or you are crushing in someone else?... If it's on Facebook... Of course your pictures are readily there to check out.. why send another?. There is something you are hiding. I pray he forgives you.

believe me. It’s almost unforgivable.
What she did can actually end that marriage, no jokes! Well, if the marriage ends, she won’t mind cos she has “a good friend”

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Dannonye(f): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2019
Ghostnick:
do you have sense @ll? Just listen to your statement or advice(Convince him that he aint got no reason to be jealous) na ur type dey advice our current president..jst open up and tel her where she was wrong rather than misleading her plz.

Ahaan
I have my opinion ,you have yours

I told her my idea so tell her urs and lemme alone bruh

You're being a pest you know
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 09, 2019
I knew this would degenerate to a bashing thread
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2019
nauto:
Let me Rewrite

I meet this cute guy online, though i like him but am married,
So we started sharing picture until my husband caught me.
He has been avoiding me which makes me regret my actions.
I don't know what to do, Please Help

Bro if you dig deep down, it's not the action she regrets. It's getting caught. She has probably asked herself about a hundred times why she didn't password her phone, but not once would she have questioned why she was exchanging pix with a man in the first place.

In one of her comments, she was still unrepentantly claiming that it was only a picture... nothing wrong with what she did.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by mistyebby(f): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2019
bdchange:
grin grin grin grin you are a funny lady I swear. I am just laughing here while typing this. You needed an advise and yet still insulting people who proffered solution. Marriage means before you do jack you must consider your partner's reaction, negatively or positively.

She is not funny but childish and silly, more like a toddler. I pity some men sha, what was the attraction
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2019
monimekaz:

You can't expect sensible comments when you are bringing your highest level of senselessness and incurable stupidity to disturb the cyberspace. Olosho wife please go and die and donate your body parts for HIV/AIDS experiment ..Awon oloriburuku gbogbo ...By the way u can use the report button ...I'm not coming to Nairaland again ..In the meantime you are a disgrace to your entire generation- the dead ,the living and the ones yet unborn ...Finally you go to hell and Bleep d devil
Agbero leave her alone ashawo what's your business with who she sent her pics to Do you know maybe the husband is maltreating her and god wants to elevate her life with this new friend......ediot
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:10am On Dec 09, 2019
standgifted:
See, You are very crazy... You asked for advice, and your are insulting people giving their opinion...
Maybe there are other things involved before or after sending the picture (like chats) that u are not sharing.

Thunder will fire You.... If u call me slowpoke undecided
Slowpoke agbero leave her alone and face your frustrated life ashawo
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Josade4(m): 12:10am On Dec 09, 2019
I know you feel bad about the whole thing now.

First, i want you to know you've done the right thing by apologizing.
Now, for 3weeks and he's still mad is not so good of him. Since you've promised to severe every form of contact with your friend, he should let it slide.

I don't know the formidable foundation u laid for your home as far as conflict resolution is concerned.
I'll advice you to inform those he respects and honors(elderly ones though), so they can help you guys come to a sync.

Secondly... PRAY.
Lastly, Don't make that error again, now that you know the jealousy rate of ur hubby is alarming.

My one cent.

Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Agbero leave her alone ashawo what's your business with who she sent her pics to Do you know maybe the husband is maltreating her and god wants to elevate her life with this new friend......ediot
if her husband is maltreating her, she should END THE MARRIAGE. Anyway, her story shows that she is the one maltreating the unlucky man

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by grandstar(m): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2019
SmellingAnus:
So you regret the fact that he found out about what you did or regret what you did undecided

She never felt she did anything bad. That's marriage. Having to apologize for doing no wrong. It is called maturity. Then again, she should have been cautious about sending her pix.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2019
DCmonster:
Your husband should divorce you, because married a hoe.
Since her marriage can't be broken despite your evil plot go and help him divorce her undecided retard
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by saajus: 12:14am On Dec 09, 2019
You are at fault. Your pictures on the timeline should be enough for your male friend to see. The only exception is if he's asking for a particular picture you took with him, maybe at a function.
You are a married woman and you need to be careful. Keep apologizing to him.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2019
grandstar:

She never felt she did anything bad. That's marriage. Having to apologize for doing no wrong. It is called maturity. Then again, she should have been cautious about sending her pix.
she did not apologize for doing no wrong. She apologized for doing a great wrong (a wrong she is not even aware of). And that’s the part bursting her husband’s head. Poor unlucky guy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
if her husband is maltreating her, she should END THE MARRIAGE. Anyway, her story shows that she is the one maltreating the unlucky man
Can't you see he's the one maltreating her ? He hasn't spoken to her just because she sent ordinary picture not that she cheat oooooooo MEN are useless walahi
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Lucid1:
I knew this would degenerate to a bashing thread
I tire ooooo she only asked for advice and they're bashing her
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Can't you see he's the one maltreating her ? He hasn't spoken to her just because she sent ordinary picture not that she cheat oooooooo MEN are useless walahi
if the husband is maltreating her because she is unreasonable Then he is vindicated. If she is tired, let her end the marriage 1st and go and spread her legs around cos she’ll be glad to do so. Imagine, every man wants to be her “friend” right now

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by grandstar(m): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2019
The rotten words on this thread are enough to make one shudder and puke. Preciousgirl will regret coming here to ask for help. People can be so judgmental and mean (Read Matthew 7:1-4)
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
so the husband is maltreating her because she is unreasonable? Then he is vindicated. If she is tired, let her end the marriage 1st and go and spread her legs around.
Hoe you can help her to end it Since she's yet to end it undecided Haven't you been spreading your legs like electric pole sad
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Pussywar:

Whorre is what your mother is. Show me where I said she was right. You know how to be a stupid idiot, instead of having a brain. I blame you father, he should have jerked off instead. Useless dog.

Hahaha truth hurts go over your comment and see where you justified it I know a harlot when I see one . Cheap ololo for that matter worthless piece of trash
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2019
grandstar:
The rotten words on this thread are enough to make one shudder and puke. Preciousgirl will regret coming here to ask for help. People can be so judgmental and mean (Read Matthew 7:1-4)
It's so disheartening to see all this ungrateful comments
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Hoe you can help her to end it Since she's yet to end it undecided Haven't you been spreading your legs like electric pole sad
easy girl. About ending her marriage, she has obviously started the process. How you made yourself the issue here is baffling tho!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Happyguy201:

Hahaha truth hurts go over your comment and see where you justified it I know a harlot when I see one . Cheap ololo for that matter worthless piece of trash
Agbero leave her alone and move on with your miserable life
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by grandstar(m): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2019
LyfeJennings:

I understand ur verdict in the court of public opinion but look at the situation from another angle. What if the op is just naive and doesn't find what she did wrong. Rather than use those harsh words and make her hurt. Why don't U let her see the wrong in her doings and she make amends.
Moreover, what is right to U might be very strange to someone else. It's just a picture to some school of thought.

Thank you jare (Read Collossians 4:6). Some people don't know how to critic constructively. That'll be how their actions too will be judged
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

Who this ugly monk abeg shift one side make I see better people jare
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:25am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
a disloyal woman wants to eat her cake and have it. She has been told the “bitter” truth. You have apparently bought the case from her and have refused to move on. Do not make mockery of yourself dear friend

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DNSPro: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?
So you do not know boundaries in marriage? How old are you?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Pussywar(f): 12:26am On Dec 09, 2019
Happyguy201:

Coming from a worthless piece shit, I see. Your worthlessness must be inheritable, soon you'll pass it on to your children. Bastard of a prostitute.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
easy girl. About ending her marriage, she has obviously started the process. How you made yourself the issue here is baffling tho!
Nah you should take it easy on yourself home breaker for the fact that you haven't been married doesn't mean that someone else won't stay married
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Pussywar:

Coming from a worthless piece shit, I see. Your worthlessness must be inheritable, soon you'll pass it on to your children. Bastard of a prostitute.

My God see English bastard of a prostitute hahaha ha thanks for cracking me up I will sleep well tonight
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by grandstar(m): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so disheartening to see all this ungrateful comments

It is really demeaning. She just threw pearls before swine. And you'll be surprised that the wicked commenters are promiscuous adulterers who will drive their wives out or teach their girlfriends the lesson of their lives if they suspect any fowl play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:30am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
a disloyal woman wants to eat her cake and have it. She has been told the “bitter” truth. You have apparently bought the case from her and have refused to move on. Do not make mockery of yourself dear friend
And what happens if she eats her cake and have it You product of mockery undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Making Love & Raising A Family / Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.