Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63603 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by LyfeJennings(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:
op is a whorre i see why the husband doesn't want her toilet pussy , when your married you should cut off ties with your male friends unless they are your business partners you shouldn't be in communication with none. but i dont expect anything less from a typical Nigerian girl i pity your husband

I understand ur verdict in the court of public opinion but look at the situation from another angle. What if the op is just naive and doesn't find what she did wrong. Rather than use those harsh words and make her hurt. Why don't U let her see the wrong in her doings and she make amends.
Moreover, what is right to U might be very strange to someone else. It's just a picture to some school of thought.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Voy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?
why not wait for him to do same thang to u and see how well ull be digesting it! I blv u shld get answers to ur question by then
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Khaleell001(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments

There is absolutely nothing childish in a your husband acting that way because he still loves you and cherish you that's why he acted the way he did.
If he never cared he would just let it slide and play away matches as if nothing happened.

I think you need to keep trying and see if a family member he respects that can keep this issue asecret can talk to him.
But, I feel he is really angry about what you did and it has to do with trust ma.
When a man stood trusting you, then there's fsmire on the mountain.

I think you need to desist from such act henceforth and show how contrite you are to your husband .

Sincerely, it doesn't make any sense to send your number to any male who's not your relative how much more a pic.
Haba!
I think you need to seriously stop chatting with any male friend you have on social media that and show you husband that you have turned a new leaf ; except you don't value your marriage or the man you married.
Then you can keep saying its childish.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Delary: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

See another fool
I thought you said you needed advice? As they keep coming you keep insulting! Maybe you are not serious about this matter after all!!!
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Delary: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Khaleell001:

There is absolutely nothing childish in a your husband acting that way because he still loves you and cherish you that's why he acted the way he did.
If he never cared he would just let it slide and play away matches as if nothing happened.

I think you need to keep trying and see if a family member he respects that can keep this issue asecret can talk to him.
But, I feel he is really angry about what you did and it has to do with trust ma.
When a man stood trusting you, then there's fsmire on the mountain.

I think you need to desist from such act henceforth and show how contrite you are to your husband .

Sincerely, it doesn't make any sense to send your number to any male who's not your relative how much more a pic.
Haba!
I think you need to seriously stop chatting with any male friend you have on social media that and show you husband that you have turned a new leaf ; except you don't value your marriage or the man you married.
Then you can keep saying its childish.

Don't mind her. She is simply not serious about her marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Forumobserver12(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why must you send a male friend your picture in the first place? You had a discussion with the guy of which only you can tell the nature of discussion before he requested for your picture.

Remember say na from clap them dey take enter dance...
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by xest(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments
why will a married woman keep a male friend huh? You people exceed boundaries, yet you tagged him jealous. Why will you send him pics,na from clap dem dey take start dance o, next will be ur nude.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by LyfeJennings(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments

Aunty your husband has the right to be jealous o
Ma so cheating dey start
Me self be man
Why would I want ur picture if not to salivate and see how much a woman U have become in years of absence. U dig?? U see the scenario Im not saying U guilty but 4 whatever ur husband might think, he is right. Do not find faults. Learn ur lessons and apologize. Move on..
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by silento(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:
WHY ARE YOU MARRIED TO A CHILD IN THE FIRST PLACE

Home breakers ,
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Pussywar(f): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
cry
Happyguy201:

SEE THEM BY THEIR WORDS WE SHALL KNOW THEM .
Punctuation is your friend. My IQ almost dropped but I'm okay. You're right, everyone knows you're a retard.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Kylekent59: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
From what I have just read it seems the OP is the one to blame here.

You tagged him "too jealous "

Ask yourself these questions :

If i see my husband chatting with his female FB friends, how will i feel?

If i heard my husband gave a lady 1k for transportation, how would I feel?

If my husband uses a female pics as his DP, how will I feel?

lastly, this one would even make you go gaga- if i see another woman giving my husband food, how am I gonna feel?

Now you tag him too jealous embarassed

When you are in, you are in. No room for friendship.

You don't know what it means to get married, marriage is sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
LyfeJennings:

I understand ur verdict in the court of public opinion but look at the situation from another angle. What if the op is just naive and doesn't find what she did wrong. Rather than use those harsh words and make her hurt. Why don't U let her see the wrong in her doings and she make amends.
Moreover, what is right to U might be very strange to someone else. It's just a picture to some school of thought.

this is not her first time doing it . if a wife truly respect her husband she should even feel guilty having male friends talk more of sending her picture to them before you know whats up the nigga be asking for nudes and hook ups na so e dey start . may God help us in the hands of these women we call wife
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Voy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
KiidaACE:

This is where I ignore you though but I had to point this out.. Take a look at your write up, you said "a friend".. You never specified if it was male or female or don't you think there'll be a different reaction if a spouse should find out his /her partner is sending his/her pictures to the opposite sex?..
He his being childish about it anyway, nothing a good discuss can't solve.. And if it was a male friend you sent your pictures to and it wasn't for some professional reason or service of some sort, then i suggest you desist from doing that in the future, capische?? tongue

Modified: Just realized you're probably a troll and this never happened.. Either way i recognize where I'm wrong and apologize for not seeing the "HIM" in the first place.. Learn to leave a space after a fullstop before starting a new sentence.. The major reason my eyes missed it..

I dont take anything back after this though.. tongue

A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent |({[<“him”>]}|)

Funny nairalanders undecided
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Voy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments
na frm clap dance dey start...
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by akbahbah(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:
WHY ARE YOU MARRIED TO A CHILD IN THE FIRST PLACE

You are such an infant with brain goat. Stupid people like you should not be engaged in intellectual discussion. Adult are discussing here pls get lost here.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by noble2faith(m): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chi59:
Hanty you brought your issue before pre-mature, bitter, misogynistic nairaland boys, what were you expecting?

From your comment, it is obvious you see nothing wrong with her actions.

Chai! This world is finished!
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Pussywar:
cry
Punctuation is your friend. My IQ almost dropped but I'm okay. You're right, everyone knows you're a retard.

whorre is what you are . too bad gone are the days when women respect themselves and their man nowadays social media has ruined so many things. make God no give us these kind women wey go fit kill us with high blood pressure. imagine if it was the man who has female friends and chats them send them picture will you also say there is nothing with it ?shame .
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by akbahbah(m): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments

Count yourself lucky. You have a very good husband I swear to God.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
Voy:

A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent |({[<“him”>]}|)

Funny nairalanders undecided
[/s]Calm down tongue..
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
akbahbah:

You are such an infant with brain goat. Stupid people like you should not be engaged in intellectual discussion. Adult are discussing here pls get lost here.

this message should be referred to your father not me

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by hemmy2243: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Please how can I post on this platform.. Thanks
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Ghostnick: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dannonye:

Calm down
Give him time he'll cool down

Convince him that he aint got no reason to be jealous

I wish u d best sis
do you have sense @ll? Just listen to your statement or advice(Convince him that he aint got no reason to be jealous) na ur type dey advice our current president..jst open up and tel her where she was wrong rather than misleading her plz.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments

You can do nothing to help the situation. He's not jealous, probably just reassessing his options. He has realised the eternal truth; that no woman is entirely trustworthy enough to resist flattery and flirting. He is disappointed obviously, and will no longer see you in the same way; ever again. He needs time to mull things over in his mind, but at the end of it all, he will realise that he has to make do with you, maybe because of the kids, or because he might feel unable to get a better spouse if he divorces you. But one thing is for sure, he will no longer fully trust you as long as you both are together. Funny thing about trust is that it can disappear in milliseconds. Right now, he needs alone time to think about how to deal with having an untrustworthy wife without false apologies and platitudes disturbinh his thoughts; and that is why he is not talking to you at the moment.

I know you probably are going to crucify me because my comment is not what you consider sensible; after all, you think it was only a picture, and you were even fully dressed (probably). But think of it...WHY DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SEND THAT PICTURE TO ANOTHER MAN? Also, did you just choose any old passport picture or did you pick one in which you thought you were looking sexy and beautiful? Maybe the answer will make you understand how you betrayed your husband; because you wanted another man to find you attractive. There can only be one reason for that... whether conscious, subconscious or unconscious.

Continue making male friends on facebook. Women these days are so careless and irresponsible, they really don't deserve to have a stable marriage.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments
we both know “a friend” won’t ask for your picture. We also know you are not just “a friend” to this “so called friend”.
You are a woman. Your husband is not jealous, he is only being logical, smart AND reasonable.

You know why? COS HE KNOWS.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Pussywar(f): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:

whorre is what you are . too bad gone are the days when women respect themselves and their man nowadays social media has ruined so many things. make God no give us these kind women wey go fit kill us with high blood pressure. imagine if it was the man who has female friends and chats them send them picture will you also say there is nothing with it ?shame .
Whorre is what your mother is. Show me where I said she was right. You know how to be a stupid idiot, instead of having a brain. I blame you father, he should have jerked off instead. Useless dog.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by nedekid: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

You are not ready for the commitment of marriage. You are going to Bleep around. Just be prepared for the consequences.
That man you send your Pic to and him knowing your are married will only use your pics or Bleep you just to satisfy his orge/kinky desires that he bleeped you, another man's wife. He can never be with you because deep down you are a slut to him. He also knows you will do same to him if he takes you from your husband.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by senator1145: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Your husband is too jealous or you are crushing in someone else?... If it's on Facebook... Of course your pictures are readily there to check out.. why send another?. There is something you are hiding. I pray he forgives you.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by raphroye: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Na so e dey start... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by nedekid: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

You can do nothing to help the situation. He's not jealous, probably just reassessing his options. He has realised the eternal truth; that no woman is entirely trustworthy enough to resist flattery and flirting. He is disappointed obviously, and will no longer see you in the same way; ever again. He needs time to mull things over in his mind, but at the end of it all, he will realise that he has to make do with you, maybe because of the kids, or because he might feel unable to get a better spouse if he divorces you. But one thing is for sure, he will no longer fully trust you as long as you both are together. Funny thing about trust is that it can disappear in milliseconds. Right now, he needs alone time to think about how to deal with having an untrustworthy wife without false apologies and platitudes disturbinh his thoughts; and that is why he is not talking to you at the moment.

I know you probably are going to crucify me because my comment is not what you consider sensible; after all, you think it was only a picture, and you were even fully dressed (probably). But think of it...WHY DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SEND THAT PICTURE TO ANOTHER MAN? Also, did you just choose any old passport picture or did you pick one in which you thought you were looking sexy and beautiful? Maybe the answer will make you understand how you betrayed your husband; because you wanted another man to find you attractive. There can only be one reason for that... whether conscious, subconscious or unconscious.

Continue making male friends on facebook. Women these days are so careless and irresponsible, they really don't deserve to have a stable marriage.
Bros. You said it all. I don't know you but I believe you are a matured married man and not the kids on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by nauto: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Let me Rewrite

I meet this cute guy online, though i like him but am married,
So we started sharing picture until my husband caught me.
He has been avoiding me which makes me regret my actions.
I don't know what to do, Please Help

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Happyguy201:

both you the husband and her are both retards your one of those asslickers hoping for married pussy abi? donkey

Lol. Calm down, you're letting things get to you.

NB: Both is used for pairs (i.e. 2 people or things, not 3 or more)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Making Love & Raising A Family / Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.