Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63598 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Happyguy201:

My God see English bastard of a prostitute hahaha ha thanks for cracking me up I will sleep well tonight
Agberooooooo Your mates are on the highway right now doing the needful wtf are you doing here You product of a failed country
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Pussywar(f): 12:32am On Dec 09, 2019
Happyguy201:

My God see English bastard of a prostitute hahaha ha thanks for cracking me up I will sleep well tonight
Eyah, your tiny brain doesn't know that one. What did you expect? You're a retard undecided
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah you should take it easy on yourself home breaker for the fact that you haven't been married doesn't mean that someone else won't stay married
exactly my point. She made a home breaking move and doesn’t know it. It’s apparent that she doesn’t NEED the home afterall. Her happiness is key. And let’s be frank to eachoda, she digs this new facebook friend. So if happiness means anything to her, she should quit cheating(yes, cheating) and play an openly honest game with her new lover.

As for her husband, the guy is a sharp guy. He knows how it goes. She has lost him

Its neither your fault nor mine
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:34am On Dec 09, 2019
Happyguy201:

Who this ugly monk abeg shift one side make I see better people jare
Ape go make something out of your reasonable life before you becomes a problem to the society chid abuse
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:35am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
And what happens if she eats her cake and have it You product of mockery undecided
it’s a pity she can’t. That’s why she’s crying on nairaland. Good thing she has been adequately schooled here!
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
it’s a pity she can’t. That’s why she’s crying on nairaland. Good thing she has been adequately schooled here!
She won't and will never cry because of one useless marriage that wants to take away her joy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2019
Ishilove:

Why did your friend request for the picture?
The op is a troll. It's not hard to tell na. Why did you guys move her thread to FP? grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
She won't and will never cry because of one useless marriage that wants to take away her joy
exactly. Now you are talking. Marriage obviously aint her thing. She can’t commit and she is disloyal so she should quit and play her open hoe game. She deserves that JOY.
She must accept that she has made a killer move on her marriage. So she should stop reciting poems here on nairaland
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by ibechris(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Madam, don't use ur hand to destroy ur marriage...wait oh,how would ever justify that kind of action?

I will advice that u apologise to ur husband.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
How you made yourself the issue here is baffling tho!

Probably has been doing worse than op. By their words ye shall know them.

They say that an old woman feels uneasy when 'bag of bones' is mentioned in a proverb.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
exactly. Now you are talking. Marriage obviously aint her thing. She can’t commit so she should quit and play her open game. He deserves that JOY
Just because you quit your marriage doesn't mean someone else would undecided SHE deserves joy
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Probably has been doing worse than op. By their words ye shall know them.

They say that an old woman feels uneasy when 'bag of bones' is mentioned in a proverb.
It seems like you have a problem undecided
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=Pussywar post=84750696]
Eyah, your tiny brain doesn't know that one. What did you expect? You're a retard undecided[/quote

my nigga go and rest abeg . until you can procreate a proper sentence you have no business quoting me

take my advice go back to school
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 12:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ape go make something out of your reasonable life before you becomes a problem to the society chid abuse

hahahaha oh my God im so cracked up . child abuse kwa grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Just because you quit your marriage doesn't mean someone else would undecided SHE deserves joy
but she has to. What do you recommend. Should she keep lying to herself that she is happily married when she has casted the fact that she is a “societal wife” to her husband? Husband don know as e dey be already. She is busted and casted already.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Ghostnick: 12:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Dannonye:

Ahaan
I have my opinion ,you have yours

I told her my idea so tell her urs and lemme alone bruh

You're being a pest you know
pest? Nawa oo! Have you checked my comment here,i hardly give a fvck but have to repond on your advice because you sounds like the girls that think everything is cool just because they have pussy and please i'm not your bruh.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2019
Happyguy201:

hahahaha oh my God im so cracked up . child abuse kwa grin grin grin grin grin.
That is what you are sad Keep laughing at your stupidity
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
That is what you are sad Keep laughing at your stupidity

the general queen my foot
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:48am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
but she has to. What do you recommend. Should she keep lying to herself that she is happily married when she has casted the fact that she is a “societal wife” to her husband? Husband don know as e dey be already. She is busted and casted already.
Nahhhh you're wrong here he is the devil incarnate who wants to stop her peace
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by virago(f): 12:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Can't you read?

Such an uncouth manner
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Happyguy201:

the general queen my foot
I am and I'm still your modafucking general Queen kiss
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Nahhhh you're wrong here he is the devil incarnate who wants to stop her peace
her peace? She digs a man on Facebook. If she loves her peace she should follow him. The fact that her crocodile tears isn’t moving her husband is enough hint for her

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Dannonye(f): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Ghostnick:
pest? Nawa oo! Have you checked my comment here,i hardly give a fvck but have to repond on your advice because you sounds like the girls that think everything is cool just because they have pussy and please i'm not your bruh.

Noted
And.....

Ignored

Take ur lectures else where if u can't understand I have freedom of speech n expression k
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:52am On Dec 09, 2019
DownChelsea:
her peace? She digs a man on Facebook. If she loves her peace she should follow him. The fact that her crocodile tears isn’t moving her husband is enough hint for her
He definitely bow down when she knocks him off with her juicy pussy
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Strech(m): 12:53am On Dec 09, 2019
Food don land. Na for this place madam come dey find advice? You must be a joker. Na Bleep boys crew or vaseline crew boyz you wan get advice from?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by RexTramadol1: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2019
Cheap OP

Anfani adugbo

And other women like her........ day go soon break.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
He definitely bow down when she knocks him off with her juicy pussy
who says no to free pussy? Even If she gives him tonight too he will collect. But he thinks with his head all the time. That’s why even her pussy can’t stop him from being realistic and smart.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by kapelvej: 12:55am On Dec 09, 2019
KiidaACE:

This is where I ignore you though but I had to point this out.. Take a look at your write up, you said "a friend".. You never specified if it was male or female or don't you think there'll be a different reaction if a spouse should find out his /her partner is sending his/her pictures to the opposite sex?..
He his being childish about it anyway, nothing a good discuss can't solve.. And if it was a male friend you sent your pictures to and it wasn't for some professional reason or service of some sort, then i suggest you desist from doing that in the future, capische?? tongue

Modified: Just realized you're probably a troll and this never happened.. Either way i recognize where I'm wrong and apologize for not seeing the "HIM" in the first place.. Learn to leave a space after a fullstop before starting a new sentence.. The major reason my eyes missed it..

I don't take anything back after this though.. tongue
The truth is that the lady is just one of those that do not see anything wrong with what they do. Why exactly will you send a picture to a male friend ?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Pussywar(f): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=Happyguy201 post=84750818][/quote]
Biiiitch, you think I'm a slowpoke like you? Please don't tell me you're in school. Imagine. A university student and you don't know proper English. I know they said English is not a measure for intelligence but damn....in your case...smh. Wasted vessel.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DownChelsea(f): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2019
Strech:
Food don land. Na for this place madam come dey find advice? You must be a joker. Na Bleep boys crew or vaseline crew boyz you wan get advice from?
funny enough. She has been adequately advised and schooled here
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2019
A man and a woman can't just be friends and be sending pictures op is an ashawo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Making Love & Raising A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.