Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63600 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by omotowo2: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
I am sure this ashewo and oloso girl have once slept with a facebook friend. Oloriburuku asewo

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by bushkiller: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments
Keep praying and possibly find someone that he respects in your to help you reconcile your home and promise not to repeat such ungodly act. My take
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by mahluck(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
God bless u.
healthserve:

Hypocrite get a bicycle first before you criticize a car owner
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by IMRAAN33(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?
She is married for crying out loud....Blame your stupid self( Married woman wen Dy send pics to another nigarr) You don forget say Na Africa you they.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Lastmankc(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

married woman, sending her picture to a guy. I rest my case
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by omotowo2: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
validpoints:

You are a very useless anuofia.. Married woman sending pics to another man on Facebook, don't you have pictures all over your facebook wall? Must your waywardness continue even in marriage? You are lucky he hasn't divorced u yet, ewu sex addict..

I am seriously angry with this girl. If I had my way, I will beat hell out of this LovePeddler .imagine you have pictures on your facebook profile o and you still sent your pictures to a man. I am sure you sent the guy your nudity and you come here to lie. May it never be well with u.. Oloso looking for better prick. If my wife try this, I swear she is gone for ever

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

See another fool
the guy spoke the truth,u need advice u cant be in ur husband house and be sharing ur pics to males assuming ur husband was the one requesting for female pics or sharing is nude to all his female contacts u will b d first to be shouting feminist grow up madam u really mess up nothing they outside

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Godhatesodomy: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wow
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Allen102: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Who push this Ghana girl thread to fp? undecided

She's just a troll. Believed whatever she type at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Lastmankc(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Slowpoke
you so rude

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Lastmankc(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=Lastmankc post=84749147] you are so rude
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Dinho20(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
"HMMMM"

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by BigBizzy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Put yourself in his shoes na

E reach vex jare...

Continue apologizing sha
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by tammyf: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
the lady don run.she don see insult run...lolz.she for they insult people na.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Budline1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
You have to take it easy dear. Such is life!
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Timileyin1234(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chi59:
Hanty you brought your issue before pre-mature, bitter, misogynistic nairaland boys, what were you expecting?
U are very stupid
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Kingluqman(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
God will bless you Man
Areaboy2:
It is Facebook.. Why is he requesting your picture, when I presume you have lots of public photos for his viewing pleasure.. Or he wanted something special? You then obliged unnecessarily.. Unless you are a model and this is some way of advert.

The act looks like preferential treatment and your husband is offended by this... Most men will and there is nothing childish about this.

The fact you have termed this "too jealous" (of course going by just the information you provided) seems to me you only apologised for the sake of an apology and not understanding where you went wrong.. Hence he's still upset..

Go explain to him that you understand his reaction, using what I've described above (call it ego feeding or whatever) and it might just help you resolve your impasse.

Have a lovely weekend.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by mahluck(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments
U are lucky he still allow u call him "husband " there's no moral justification for such act especially for a man that loves u dearly ...continue apologizing, share ur fb password with him and promise never to attempt such insolent behavior . I hope u learn
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by sheriffindy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Why send another picture of yours to the so called "friend"?...guess the one on your facebook profile wasn't clear enough?...details missing in your story

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by benzzyno(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmmm.. So all the pictures u have posted on your Facebook wall is not enough for him to see ur face abi.. U had to send him a special one..?.. Am just helping ur husband think ni oo... U need serious convincing to do madam.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments
Why did your friend request for the picture?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Timileyin1234(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Pussywar:
Hope you learnt your lesson, next time your husband shouldn't find out wink
Can u imagine what this one too is saying. U can’t tell her not to do hoelosho again. U are saying she shu not let her husband find out
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by ibdavidson: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
grin grin guy u funny Sha
melody91:
ashawo..how much for your nude last price??
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
roGF22:

She said " and I sent HIM"
Seen and apologies tendered.. Thanks for pointing it out wink
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by PatriotTemidayo: 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Some of you girls are too ignorant to be married.

You're a married woman, but because you did not create Boundary, your male friends have the audacity to ask for your picture.

One of these days, he'll ask you to send a semi-nude mode image. Na small small yeye dey enter person head.

Grow up. Once you're married, you need to let all your unnecessary male friends know you're not available for nonsense anymore. And it all depends on your level of maturity and discipline.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by IprintMONEY: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
do you have his number so i can tell him he married a cheap olosho attention seeker?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by mrkings84(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Are you married??
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Mariangeles(f): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments
[/s]
Lies!
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by symbol83: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
My dear, it's very wrong. For a guy that knows you are married and still ask for your pics means he is up to something. Don't be surprised that after you send it to him he will ask further (let's say your nude). You shouldn't have agree to send it in d first place. As for your hubby, he is a guy and understanding all those tactics that guys used. He just felt cheated that you agree it and did that. All you need to do is to keep begging him and reassure him that you will never do that again. Even if you you call it jealous, it's OK, it someone that loves You dearly that felt jealous seeing you hv relationship wt opposite sex. I am very sure you won't take that either. Pls just keep begging him,he will listen to you ones he knows your apology is genuine. Best of luck dear

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Khaleell001(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
melody91:
lol... childish husband...LovePeddler wife

This isn't good bros.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Munzy14(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

We all know ladies and gentlemen exchange pics during TT(talking to) or say wooing phase.

But, a married woman exchange pics passed a lot of signal whether it was intentional or not. Not to talk of when u are sending it to a guy....cheesy

A friend a friend na em the shift Woman payint... grin

Even ignoring u is small, if na me, is either i leave that house for u, or u leave..

If a married woman is frolicking around another guy, the husband life is in danger.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Khaleell001(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
healthserve:

You criticized the husband stvpidly instead of the wrong party, you product of a failed educational system. Or do you suffer amnesia to recall that you addressed the husband as insensitive and immature?

Don't worry, your wife will be shared stvpeed

I don't know what is wrong with some over grown baby who mistake themselves as adults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Making Love & Raising A Family / Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.