Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63599 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by OgaBuhari: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
mechanics:
easy bros, it won't reach to that extent o.
Omor that comment weak me ah swear.
Make the girl no go hang herself oh
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by West2019(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments
sensible. comments : this to show you are not a trustworthy woman ,in the first place why sending your pix to.your male friend on fb? after the picture the next is video call from there him will started fucking you on phone .you better stop sending yr picture to anyone on fb
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Awoo88: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments
ur head no correct! why the hell will you send your pic to another man??
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by BREYZ: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
This op needs serious help. Instead of acknowledging her errors and making amends, she tagged her husband a jealous husband, people no longer respect their marriages these days. She come carry the matter come Nairaland again grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DCmonster: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments
Your husband should divorce you, because he married a hoe.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by gosmoney(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments
u guys suppose knw dat dis write up is nt tru just to gain attention or fool nairalanders cos a tru married woman wunt send her pix to a male friend on facebook and if dis is tru den u d woman most be crazy to come on d Plat form for advice. How can u send ur pix to a male frnd on facebook what d f...k
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by bonnyhope: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Why would you a married woman send a male friend your picture?

If I were him, I will throw all ur belongings outside - you are leaving my house!

She is cheating on the innocent man
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by oodua1stson: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments
you want a sensible comment but your post is something else.

Why would you send your picture to another man? What do you plan to gain from it? You women sef
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by chibnnodi: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
You're very lucky. You've received your first query, the second time, you're leaving. The moment a woman gets married, your husband owns you totally. You were cheating on him emotionally. Had it been he did not see you, you might meet your bf for sex or send him your nudes. Beg him with your life.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by ZZ22: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
it might even be a nude pic sef
Whatever kind of pic she sent to that guy is a slap to his husband's face.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Unrated900(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?

You should have told him you wanna send photo to your male friend since you knows he is the jealous type
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by jaxxy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I think the big question of This thread should be shud a married woman give her pix to her male friends especially single male friends?

My submission: Now I have female friends that are married and even sm whom we were close. Since they got married I don’t ask for their pix neither do I need it sofar I can see them casually on social media and if not I don’t care dat much. Even sm which I used to asked for their pix when they where single once married there’s totally no reason or interest to ask for their pix. I cud ask bt it makes no sense to me to do so.

So personally I wonder why a guy wud be asking u for ur pix. I won’t ask unless ur seeking sm kind of weight or appearance advice from me. The only other reason to ask wud be if I’m interested in u for sm unknown reason. Which I have no reason to.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by bonnyhope: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

This forum is full of oloshos, so it is normal for married woman to send her pix to another man?

You must be grade 1 olosho
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Pussywar(f): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:
op is a whorre i see why the husband doesn't want her toilet pussy , when your married you should cut off ties with your male friends unless they are your business partners you shouldn't be in communication with none. but i dont expect anything less from a typical Nigerian girl i pity your husband
Excuse me? So she's not allowed to have male friends cos she's married?? And you're allowed to have female friends I believe. And the fact that she asked for an advice and you're screaming "ashawo". She bleeped you for cash before? You niggas never grow up

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by lollybizzu(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Can't you read?

You are rude. And I don't know why I just have this feeling that you are a cheat and you don't really have sense.

One of the three above is correct. I'm so sure.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by nanauju(f): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
It's like you're yet to come to the realization that you are married. Even as a single geh sef, when a guy asks me to send him my pictures, I usually ask them to make do with the ones they can find on my profile (both Facebook and whatsapp)... How much more when I'm married...

Please be careful, you're married now, there are some things expected of you, as least respect the guy as your husband. Na from clap they take start dance... From send me your pictures, it will enter send me your nudes, then you will start feeling insulted, forgetting that you actually brought that leg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Danwakae(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments

And you call him.jealous

You truely know what u are doing, it is clear that you don't love your husband fully...lu are about to make the greatest mistake in life ...don't go into marriage when 70% criterias for dream husband is not yet met to avoid sending your pic on Facebook book to your male friend...You don't love if fully, you can deny it here but u can't deny it in your heart.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hanty you brought your issue before pre-mature, bitter, misogynistic nairaland boys, what were you expecting?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Unrated900(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
bdchange:
grin grin grin grin you are a funny lady I swear. I am just laughing here while typing this. You needed an advise and yet still insulting people who proffered solution. Marriage means before you do jack you must consider your partner's reaction, negatively or positively.

Believe me she just failed

You wanted advice yet you aren’t ready to be loyal

She shouldn’t have been replying everybody with trash messages

Calm down woman and ask what your husband wanted.

If he send you out then you will have more time for your facebook male friends
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Wickedfacts: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Only sensible comments

You're a cheap and senseless prostitute.

Your husband should send you back to your parents this December and he shouldn't allow you back till you get sense and home training.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by biggie73(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Your husband is an unsecured type. If I were him, I would flirt with your best buddies. Guys,some girls are not loyal. You deserve a heartbreaker.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Bigcowhorn: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
Omor that comment weak me ah swear.
Make the girl no go hang herself oh
[/s]
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Pussywar(f): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hope you learnt your lesson, next time your husband shouldn't find out wink
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Wickedfacts: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chi59:
Hanty you brought your issue before pre-mature, bitter, misogynistic nairaland boys, what were you expecting?

Who is this thing with her teeth like rake
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Wolexdey(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Slowpoke
That's a bad response from you. You just proved otherwise...
Hmmm
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by IMRAAN33(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

She is married for crying out loud....Blame your stupid self. You don forget say Na Africa you they.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Bigcowhorn: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
it might even be a nude pic sef
[/s]
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by DebrahDivah(f): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Your husband is jealous??

Uhmmm..... May devil not pursue you from your matrimonial home.... Madam, some people didn't even send picture.... and yet their marriage is a tale today.

If I'm your husband's friend on FB.... and you see my picture on his phone... won't you go agog? won't you ask yourself what the picture is doing there? Aren't you going to feel jealous?

There's a remedy sha..... Cook your husband a palatable meal... kneel and beg like a well cultured woman... Explain to him that you aren't hiding any skeleton in your cupboard... If possible, give him your phone... convince him... you're his wife... you should know his weak point.... After that.... take him into the inner room and give him the experience that would beat anyone's .

Thank You.
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by damoobaba: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
KiidaACE:
whorre

Guy, why you dey disgrace your family and lineage here nah. The poster said she sent the pix to HIM. is him supposed to be a female? and you still dey insult people join
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Rajosh(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
You didn't say the kind of pictures you sent. Are your pictures not on your Facebook account abi the ones he's seen are not what he wants to see?
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by HowDareU: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
OP, you know your hubby is the jealous type and you are provoking his jealousy. Jealous hubbies are unpredictable sometimes. However, are you aware about this attitude of his before you married him? Did you know if he has anger issues before you married him? Did you know if he is the violent type? Has he done anything unusual when jealous? Questions as the above can help us deduce how to go about his jealousy. Now, I will answer your question base on assumption. 1. Know his personality type: is he a melancholic, a sanguine, a phlegmatic or a choleric? I guess he is the quiet type therefore a phlematic (peaceful, thoughtful, introverted, jealous, creative). 2. Don't do things that will incite his jealous disposition. 3. Do the reverse. What do I mean? Instead of undeliberately inciting anythings that will provoke him, do things that will make him trust you the more, e.g., don't password your phone, don't padlock your baggage, use his name often when talking on the phone, when talking to a stranger, pull . . .
Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by MzTunechi(f): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
bdchange:
grin grin grin grin you are a funny lady I swear. I am just laughing here while typing this. You needed an advise and yet still insulting people who proffered solution. Marriage means before you do jack you must consider your partner's reaction, negatively or positively.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Exactly my thoughts. I don laugh tire. The gbas gbos are just hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / Making Love & Raising A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.