Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (50159 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by tedimola(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
I'm here to bash and I will do so thoroughly. My name is shibaraba and I don't mince words.

Not once, not twice but thrice. Well Peter denied Jesus three times. Your man is not Jesus. And I hope he never forgives you.
How dare you.
I'm feeling his pain as I speak.
As in My personal punna somebody nack am. No be even for better hotel.... For inside car. Abasimikipanyong. Cheating is a process. What lead you to do it once it's sure you'll do it again.
Me advice for you, better continue nacking your colleague and leave your man. For if I was your man, we will keep dating till My wedding day... With another. Turn you to lord of the rings. You go turn maid, cook, driver, anything I want and I still won't marry you. For I will always see you as an okpo. And anytime you come back from an outing na soso sperm I go dey smell around you because e go be me like say you just go lick preeq finish.
No vex... Na my mind I talk. Truth is bitter. This is the truth
Child!
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2019
Katsuke:

Well in your bid to sound like a strong man, you actually came out as a weak one, sorry to say.
Beta Male for that fact, I'm not bashing, just stating the obvious
I don't think so.. Although not the best approach, but there's nothing really weak with how he ended it. Obviously his confidence and esteem would have been crushed at the beginning when he was still in it, if this helps him get over and get himself quicker, so be it. Although best way to end things like this, is to simply Ghost with no dramas.

@Erums

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by bezimo(m): 12:46am On Dec 12, 2019
isthatso:

take the lesson learnt into your next relationship, this one is dead. Even if he says he forgives you he never will forget and his friends will never let him forget. A man willing to "forgive" a cheating partner is either a weak man or only using you for sex going forward or never took you seriously.

it never works because a man never forgets!!

Hope most of these hoes get this fact.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by obami007(m): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2019
GTWeb:
What I will advice you now is if you suspect he cheats too.

Or have no idea whether he cheats too.

Get yourself on the page below:
https://smartenwave.com

From there, you guys can trade by barter, forget things and refresh.

Promise to eachother never to do that again.

My 2kobo

How does this work ?
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Liposure: 12:48am On Dec 12, 2019
Some couples make d mistake of forgetting an adage dat says 2 err is human,to forgive is divine
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 12, 2019
JERRY1925:
Sometimes when a man genuinely love you.. He wants you just to himself. Your body becomes his pride.. Because in most cases that's the only thing a man values in a woman.. It's priceless knowing you have a girl or a wife no other man can touch.
It's priceless knowing u have a girl u can leave for weeks and she's intact.
But for women it's different, u don't really value our body that much.. U value our possessions, our future.. Our strength and if we fall short, u change course.

Well, to my answer.. If u truly love your man.. Stay away from your friend...stay so far away.
Give your man some month..prove to him you've stayed far. Prove to him it won't happen again..you can do this, by giving yourself time to heal and also giving him some space to miss u. He will come around. But give him time to think. And don't give him room for second thought.

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 12, 2019
Abboki:
tongue
If he forgive you,you will cheat again...you know why, there will always be a problem as far as relationship is in the equation and you will always look for who to relied upon. Remember Okafor law is constant.����

4 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by backbone503(m): 12:54am On Dec 12, 2019
JERRY1925:
Sometimes when a man genuinely love you.. He wants you just to himself. Your body becomes his pride.. Because in most cases that's the only thing a man values in a woman.. It's priceless knowing you have a girl or a wife no other man can touch.
It's priceless knowing u have a girl u can leave for weeks and she's intact.
But for women it's different, u don't really value our body that much.. U value our possessions, our future.. Our strength and if we fall short, u change course.

Well, to my answer.. If u truly love your man.. Stay away from your friend...stay so far away.
Give your man some month..prove to him you've stayed far. Prove to him it won't happen again..you can do this, by giving yourself time to heal and also giving him some space to miss u. He will come around. But give him time to think. And don't give him room for second thought.

Baba, you too much. I wan order. Wetin you dey take?

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by friendl: 12:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Men are weak emotional ,...

You self for give yourself pride ,na inside car you f...k.it wasn't done by mistake ,it was all in your mind
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Jokerman(m): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Even if my wife cheats on me, I break up straight...

Sorry I can't deal

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by mogboyelade(f): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Ladies should sometime try and keep their mouth shut. Don't tell guys everything to avoid everlasting regret.guys don't forgive easily.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by backbone503(m): 12:59am On Dec 12, 2019
Liposure:
Some couples make d mistake of forgetting an adage dat says 2 err is human,to forgive is divine

Save the quote. It could be helpful when you're cheated on.

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by chinchum(m): 1:03am On Dec 12, 2019
@ butterscotch92
Men are wired on the average differently than women, especially African men. I always laugh at those ladies who are always quick to say their friends are all male who they confide in. Men are hunters , and the animalistic nature in an average man is hidden and can show up anytime, like a domesticated lion or tiger. Take note, some men animalistic nature are not domesticated, they are wild as it can get. grin grin One day, a domesticated lion can choose to eat up its owner. The Man is nice enough to "forgive" you , but he won't be able to forget , hence why he has called off the relationship.

I can imagine the phletora of feelings you were having while you were cheating with the married man, it must be a mix of Raw guilt, sexual tension release, emotional succour, feeling attractive and revenge..... That can be very deceptive. I can also imagine the man sweettalking you and and telling you he doesn't know what came over him, but he has a strong attraction for you and possibly added the fact that he wished you were his wife grin. that right there is a well used line by men for "formatting" ladies to stop having sense.

I didn't see any remorse in you for one particular reason. You kept an open line of communication with the man after the escapades., even after you and your boyfriend were back from the rough patch...He ought to have been completely blocked with no access to you. in fact the open access you gave the married cheat fueled your ex suspicion. Your ex was right. He did the right thing by cutting off the relationship. Learn from this and MOVE ON.

11 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by chuksvialle(m): 1:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
I'm here to bash and I will do so thoroughly. My name is shibaraba and I don't mince words.

Not once, not twice but thrice. Well Peter denied Jesus three times. Your man is not Jesus. And I hope he never forgives you.
How dare you.
I'm feeling his pain as I speak.
As in My personal punna somebody nack am. No be even for better hotel.... For inside car. Abasimikipanyong. Cheating is a process. What lead you to do it once it's sure you'll do it again.
Me advice for you, better continue nacking your colleague and leave your man. For if I was your man, we will keep dating till My wedding day... With another. Turn you to lord of the rings. You go turn maid, cook, driver, anything I want and I still won't marry you. For I will always see you as an okpo. And anytime you come back from an outing na soso sperm I go dey smell around you because e go be me like say you just go lick preeq finish.
No vex... Na my mind I talk. Truth is bitter. This is the truth
this might seem hash but trust me, if ur man accepts you back, this is how it will end, your chances of getting all of him back totally like b4 is 4%
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by LongThickPenis(m): 1:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Yes. But you will never trust again
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Mac2016(m): 1:19am On Dec 12, 2019
It's a pity you can never earn his trust again. The cheating doesn't get him as bothered as the softness within you that can easily be manipulated especially when you are broken! You were shagged almost four times.. If the man has not be transfered or if he still within your vicinity he would still be able to get an easy ride.
Try to convince your bf that you're natural not a cheat not cos of him accepting you back but for future sake.

Move on!

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 12, 2019
It is possible to forgive... No big deal..

Just don't pay her bride price until you are convinced that there is no better babe out there who is more deserving of you..

To err is human, so forgive her!!

Always look out for a better wife material tho!

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 12, 2019
chinchum:
@ butterscotch92

I can imagine the phletora of feelings you were having while you were cheating with the married man,

I didnt even know it was a married man as I didnt read the whole story.

Guaranteed 100% only a fool will marry a woman knowing full well she was a married man's mistress, side chick or plaything!! No serious man will!!!
No man worth his salt wants a woman that one day they will tease his children that their Mom was somebody's mistress!!!

Her problem at this point is not even whether her boyfriend will take her back, her problem is whether she will find a good man to marry her. Many single women dont know that the reason why many of them dont find husbands is because theyve messed around with a married man/men. men are the biggest gossips. Word gets around and it becomes difficult to find agood man wh will want to take such a woman as the mother of his children. the problem she now has is, you meet a new man and do you tell him, you tell him he may bolt, you dont tell him it becomes a problem down the road.

7 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Harddiskng(m): 1:28am On Dec 12, 2019
chinchum:
@ butterscotch92
Men are wired on the average differently than women, especially African men. I always laugh at those ladies who are always quick to say their friends are all male who they confide in. Men are hunters , and the animalistic nature in an average man is hidden and can show up anytime, like a domesticated lion or tiger. Take note, some men animalistic nature are not domesticated, they are wild as it can get. grin grin One day, a domesticated lion can choose to eat up its owner. The Man is nice enough to "forgive" you , but he won't be able to forget , hence why he has called off the relationship.

I can imagine the phletora of feelings you were having while you were cheating with the married man, it must be a mix of Raw guilt, sexual tension release, emotional succour, feeling attractive and revenge..... That can be very deceptive. I can also imagine the man sweettalking you and and telling you he doesn't know what came over him, but he has a strong attraction for you and possibly added the fact that he wished you were his wife grin. that right there is a well used line by men for "formatting" ladies to stop having sense.

[bI didn't see any remorse in you for one particular reason. You kept an open line of communication with the man after the escapades.,][/b] even after you and your boyfriend were back from the rough patch...He ought to have been completely blocked with no access to you. in fact the open access you gave the married cheat fueled your ex suspicion. Your ex was right. He did the right thing by cutting off the relationship. Learn from this and MOVE ON.

Brother it is not even IT IS ALMOST LIKE, the “foolish” (yes, foolish) lady is actually mocking the man grin cheesy.

Even the bible sights fornication as a valid reason for one to put away his wife. Here she is not even once or twice, I read four times somewhere i just hope it is not true that my eyes are paining me grin cheesy.

@butterscotch92 Be ready for a climb on Mount Impossible, cuz everytime he looks at you that all he would remember. The betray of trust, he has forgiven you but you haven’t given him enough reason to trust you (you still keep him as a friend? Lmao). Harddiskng reading this doesn’t trust you talk-less of the man you are supposed to share a bed with every night. The most private thing in this life went public and you think he should accept you back and move on? Joke of the year grin

You have your work cut out for you. Godspeed.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Happyguy201: 1:30am On Dec 12, 2019
all of you idiots giving her advice remember the so called boyfriend is not married to her so there is nothing like asking for forgiveness if you want to cheat as long as your not married go ahead you dont owe anybody an apology but make sure you always use condom to avoid infections like syphilis or aids enjoy your life to the fullest jare.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 12, 2019
This is why we all (secretly) want virgins for marriage. No need for all these mental gymnastics. Tear rubber, like the smell of a new car. Heaven.

5 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 12, 2019
Oloribu nii won cool
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by AK481(m): 1:37am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't mind as I'm looking for solution. I've been following other related threads on the topic and it seems most men don't forgive women that cheated on them.

I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it.

In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues.

This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car.

It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely.

I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.

My man said he has forgiven but can't get back together again. I have been following other threads with similar topics and I saw that men find it very hard to forgive a woman that once cheated.

In this case I'm truly sorry, I have learnt my lessons and I can never make that kind of mistake again. I don't love the man in question, I never wanted anything from him apart from advice from the onset, I stopped on my own, I only remained friends because he was my colleague. I love my man and will do anything to keep him and win his trust back. I'm not a cheat by nature.

I'm heartbroken and filled with guilt and regret. I can't talk to anyone in my circle for fear of condemnation because I'm wrong in every area.

Please is there any hope for me? How do I go about winning him back? How do I convince him that I truly regret my actions? How do I help him heal?

Women cheat with their emotions , except she is a prostitute
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by StevensJojo(f): 1:44am On Dec 12, 2019
Darling you need to move on...
Forgive yourself!
Otherwise you will spend your years being enslaved to this guy trying to prove to him you are sorry.
I read of a story of a lady who cheated on her boo. She spent 5 years trying to convince that guy she was sorry. The guy treated her like pure trash! Guess what? She later found out he was cheating after years of trying to prove she was sorry. You deserve better.
Have you read the comments and the ones with the highest likes? Men hardly forgive- we live in a double standard world.
Secondly, it’s more honorable to break up with a guy than cheat on him. Cheating hurts both parties. You need to have more self-love and self control. Sex starts from the mind- at least for us ladies. One way I avoid these kind of situations...once in a while there may be a guy that catches your fancy especially when you are having issues with your partner. At that point there is a void in your heart. So this person comes along and seems like he can fix it. For some it’s a seemingly ,yes seemingly ,deep emotional connection for others it’s a raw sexual connection. When this happens, flee! Run! Don’t even talk to the guy or do anything with him or look into his eyes-whatever triggers you-till you have sorted out with your partner. Personally I don’t let the THOUGHT linger in my mind! Otherwise in no time you’d be sitting on each other’s face- lol no one plans to cheat okay
Summarily, forgive yourself, move on and learn to control your natural sexual instincts.
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't mind as I'm looking for solution. I've been following other related threads on the topic and it seems most men don't forgive women that cheated on them.

I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it.

In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues.

This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car.

It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely.

I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.

My man said he has forgiven but can't get back together again. I have been following other threads with similar topics and I saw that men find it very hard to forgive a woman that once cheated.

In this case I'm truly sorry, I have learnt my lessons and I can never make that kind of mistake again. I don't love the man in question, I never wanted anything from him apart from advice from the onset, I stopped on my own, I only remained friends because he was my colleague. I love my man and will do anything to keep him and win his trust back. I'm not a cheat by nature.

I'm heartbroken and filled with guilt and regret. I can't talk to anyone in my circle for fear of condemnation because I'm wrong in every area.

Please is there any hope for me? How do I go about winning him back? How do I convince him that I truly regret my actions? How do I help him heal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by sheriffindy(m): 1:45am On Dec 12, 2019
Your topic should have been: IS IT SO IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGIVE A GIRLFRIEND THAT WAS DOKED IN A CAR FOUR TIMES?

Well, im gonna respond in Bryan Adams style:

YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

It's true that most men e.g, myself would find it VERY difficult for forgive a cheat of a girl, it's a thing that reduces one's dignity.
In your own case especially, you a serial cheat. If it had happened just ones, one could overlook it as a mistake but, you allowed yourself to be taken advantage of severally which means that you were enjoying it. That's a no-no for any reasonable guy. You deserve your ass to be dumped forever unless the guy is a dolt, then he can take you back.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by PasD(m): 1:46am On Dec 12, 2019
I use to have this girl. She cheated with her ex of four years 2months into our the relationship and cried...I forgave her and understood she was just coming out of something. Four months later she had bleeeped him several times..as soon as we broke up she went back to him Lolz. Women eh Lolz strange people.

The bad thing there is once a woman can open her legs for another man she will never stop. You can take that to the bank!

5 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

Men do forgive, but that depends on what your man believes in. Cheating with a married man in a car is over blown, that sounds too extreme to anyone you tell that too. So I don't expect him to wish to get back together, I'm saying this cause my girlfriend cheated and we weren't having any issues when it happened. That happened last year and we're still together. I decided to forgive her not because of love or shit like that, I did because I knew the good in her is far better than her weakness. What most men don't know is Your present girlfriend cheated on her ex to be with you. She probably Fvcked you before officially breaking up with her boyfriend. There are women who worth a second chance and those who don't. If he says he can't, don't bother trying to change his mind cause he'll never be the same. I don't think you need to do anything, just move on and please stay away from married men.

3 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by ZooOga: 1:49am On Dec 12, 2019
NL gurus keep saying: Fear Women! grin

Woman, 25, admits she 'ruined a romantic weekend' with her boyfriend by calling out her ex's name during sex - and is warned that he'll never get over it
Woman, 25, believed to be from America, took to Reddit to share her dilemma
She confessed to 'ruining a romantic weekend' with her boyfriend of six months
Girlfriend accidentally called out her former boyfriend's moniker during sex

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7780163/Woman-25-admits-called-WRONG-sex.html

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by farady(m): 1:50am On Dec 12, 2019
OP you can't get him back period. Nevertheless, you were never married. So if the relationship failed because you cheated then learn from it and conduct yourself as a child of God who won't give herself easily to any man or bf until married. And once married, please keep to your marital vows. Rededicate your life to Christ and let Him open a new chapter with you. Trust Him and be a good chil daughter and see Him put smile on your face.

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 12, 2019
farady:
OP you can't get him back period. Nevertheless, you were never married. So if the relationship failed because you cheated then learn from it and conduct yourself as a child of God who won't give herself easily to any man or bf until married. And once married, please keep to your marital vows. Rededicate your life to Christ and let Him open a new chapter with you. Trust Him and be a good chil daughter and see Him put smile on your face.

the problem with women who cheat with married men is that a woman who doesnt not respect another persons marriage will likely not respect hers. Thats why a sensible man will not touch such a woman.

however someone who has made a grave mistake and has truly learnt from it may make one of the most loyal partners ....but only if she has truly learnt.

5 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by shadeyinka(m): 2:01am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't.

The whole truth!!??
Move on with your life: the die is cast.

The average man expect forgiveness but cannot forgive when it comes to infidelity.

Even if you get back together, he won't trust you. Men are extremely jealous even though they pretend otherwise.

Sorry for your loss. I believe you've learnt your lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos) / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.