Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (55413 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by 1Sharon(f): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
It's mainly you ppl in Nigeria spewing this ignorance about grace. She's never called herself a feminist, never hidden her man and doesn't hate men.

It's clear you don't watch her videos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by sweetilicious(f): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
vincentjk:
Chimamanda Ngozi adichie tricked them only to get married and take care of her man properly including doing all the choirs secretly.

Make una node follow these people mouth o esp all these nairaland feminists
She is a feminist and not a misogynist. Beyonce is also a feminist but she takes care of her man too.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

Stop spewing ignorance pls. It's obvious you've never watched her on youtube. She never called called men names and she never lied about having a man either.

She only wants women to be able to identify men that aren't good for them and improve their standards.

It's mainly you ppl in Nigeria spewing this ignorance about grace.

I'm only surprised cos I would have expected her man to put a ring on it 1st.
Mumu. the title of the thread specifically said she refers to men as scum and trash so I was responding to that. What kind of feminism involves calling men such names?

I don’t even know the woman but I sure as hell know are type. If she has ever referred to any man by this names then yes she deserves everything I just said. Plus if her unborn Chid turns out to be a boy then he is the number one scum and trash of the world.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Ebiskele: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pavore9:
What if she had paid and made a withdrawal from the sperm bank?
did the sperm emanate from a woman....it is still a man's sperm

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by TheRedpillguy: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
sweetilicious:
Exactly. Advocating for a better life for girls shouldn't be seen as bad.
Lol you mean the same girls that don't have to do anything and get privileges for just being girls. Anyways I suuport feminism 100% let women work, let them work for hours even in their old ages, let them fix and do the heavy lifting, let them have sex with who ever thy want, this will make my life very easy. Let women pay their bills and men pay their bills. Women can be empowerd all the time if they are paying their bills. No entitlement to anything

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by 1Sharon(f): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Mumu. the title of the thread specifically said she refers to men as scum and trash so I was responding to that. What kind of feminism involves calling men such names?

I don’t even know the woman but I sure as hell know are type. If she has ever referred to any man by this names then yes she deserves everything I just said. Plus if her unborn Chid turns out to be a boy then he is the number one scum and trash of the world.

Ok. But she never said any of those things. Watch her videos
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by philip0906(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
queenitee:

Because their husband or whoever allowed them! Are women generally not expected to be submissive? If a woman goes against her husband wish because she wanted to be active and follow her dreams, won’t the society term her disrespectful and not submissive? Especially back then.

The thing is, I’m not against women working, I’m all for women following their dreams, in fact, it’s fulfilling to achieve one’s dream, it doesn’t matter if you are a man or a woman. All I’m saying is that the society place certain limitations on women back then and even now. Although that has changed in some society and families but not in all and even you would agree men are cut some slacks and allowed more freedom. Even in some families where there’s only the capability to send a child to school, they would prefer to send the male child, does that makes it more intelligent? No, it simply doesn’t matter if he’s less intelligent or younger, all that matters is that he’s a male child.

Let’s face the truth, most women might be Lazy but the society isn’t exactly helping.

What exactly do you want "society" to do for you? Probably force men to relinquish their properties, hard fought wealth and status for women? undecided

There is a level playing ground for women and men to fight it out in the struggle for power, position, wealth etc...Any woman who thinks otherwise, that's her plate of hot beans...you will only wail and wail, and still end up in a man's house.

While some Nigerian women are lamenting on social media, a married white American woman, is running a multi million dollar FinTech startup in Nigeria. Go to marina and check out those big corporations and see women heading senior management roles...while small small girls continue to wail and lament, expecting equality on a platter undecided

Life is tough for everyone...Men are failing too but don't blame other men or women for their failures (they keep grinding) but what you have is small small girls still feeding off men, making useless noise all about...Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by explicitee(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pregnant feminist. Very funny

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Kyllahmc(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
queenitee:

Actually, many people get the wrong idea about the whole concept of feminism. Many people just want a cover to hide under and go about hating men and most of them are simply hurting which is why they go back to doing what they are preaching against because it’s not like they really hate it in the first place, it was just their hurt and anger speaking
you rock ma'am!

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Hehe very true, you are not wrong, everything you said is so true, if you are worth respecting you are respected. Well thank God for me cus my parents made a living and left me with lots of proparties plus they sent me to the best schools money can pay, I drive and arrive and pull up in a pricy car and girls go beserk, I presently have four birthdays invite and some girls in my inbox telling me how much they love me but I don't give them time. So I guess all you need is some money to be respected. Nobody cares that I am a developer or what hurts me or what makes me happy. Girls are usually abt me, me, me and when I have sex with them and don't care thy call me names cus thy can't get what they want. Women are only upset when they can't get what they want. They will respect you as long as they r benefiting from you. That's differnts with a man. men respect results. now feminist give men roles to live by so that it will make it convenient for them to extract resorces from men and slave them in the process. If you want something. Less do it equally no privileges. You want to work, go to work, u don't want to cook fine, less eat all our food wea its convininet for us, if u leave marriages, I will leave a marriage, protect urself and I ll protect my self, pay ur bills and I will pay mine. No entitlement. You are not entitled to me and me not in u. We will both satisfy our sexual lives. Am down with that. Am down with that equality.
Actually, you are focused on ladies because you are a guy. Most of your guy friends are also there because of your money. This thing is all about personality and ego, people generally don’t want to be a loser, that’s why you have to be smart in everything, be it friendship, relationship, business, everything. And me too, I’m all for equality. And besides, aside money what do you also have to offer the people around you?

And to be honest with you, everyone loves money and get attracted to rich people. You only have to ask yourself “aside the money, does this person really and any value.” It takes self control and discipline to say no I’m not falling for the money. Everyone loves money, lol. Money is a temptation, you can fall if you don’t remind yourself of who you are constantly and if you are really desperate and also if you don’t set your priorities right. If you believe life is all about having the latest trend and being vogue, lol.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by zchigozie: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
MOST FEMALE THAT TURN FEMINIST DID SO BECAUSE OF THE EXPERIENCE THEY HAD WITH THEIR EX, IF YOU ARE CLOSE TO THEM YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT WHAT THEY SAY IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY MEAN. MY EX IS FEMINIST AND I HAVE ONE CLOSE TO ME NOW, THEY ARE THE EASIEST TO WOO, EASY TO MAINTAIN AND LESS DEMANDING

FIND ONE FOR YOURSELF AND THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
philip0906:

What exactly do you want "society" to do for you? Probably force men to relinquish their properties, hard fought wealth and status for women? undecided

There is a level playing ground for women and men to fight it out in the struggle for power, position, wealth etc...Any woman who thinks otherwise, that's her plate of hot beans...you will only wail and wail, and still end up in a man's house.

While some Nigerian women are lamenting on social media, a married white American woman, is running a multi million dollar FinTech startup in Nigeria. Go to marina and check out those big corporations and see women heading senior management roles...while small small girls continue to wail and lament, expecting equality on a platter undecided

Life is tough for everyone...Men are failing too but don't blame other men or women for their failures (they keep grinding) but what you have is small small girls still feeding off men, making useless noise all about...Nonsense
I never said men should relinquish their properties or wealth or many thing and not many men think the way you do. If all men think the way you do that their wife could also be something or somebody and actually give them the chance to, we wouldn’t have a reason to have this kind of discussion in the first place. You are lucky because you understand, some don’t.

No one is asking for equality on a platter of gold or asking for wealth without working for it, rather a chance to actually choose for themselves.

People are not wailing on social media, they are not asking for equality on a platter of gold rather they want to be left alone to make their choices, they don’t want to be sent off to marriage after school because, “a woman’s time is limited” or whatever it is people say.

After education, parents are quick to start asking the female child about marriage and all but allow the male child some years, this is what I’m saying.

So no, we or rather I don’t want a man to relinquish his property for me, I don’t want society to do that for me. I only want to be able to fight for my own properties and wealth without a constant reminder of how I’m a woman and I don’t have much time and I would end up in a man’s house and stuffs like that. I only want to be able to make my own choice.

And before you say it’s about my family, I’m very lucky because my parent especially my father doesn’t believe in all those “let a girl go to her husband’s house” immediately after her university education. I’m only talking from what I observed from talking with females, many of them have been conditioned to think life ends with marriage. Many times when females get it wrong, they get corrected with respect to their future husband’s house or something. You hear things like “You can’t even do this right, you would soon go to your husband’s house, is this how you would be doing there?” I don’t like it. Why not “You would soon become your own woman, is this really how you want to do things when you become independent?” Now this doesn’t mean the lady is not expected to get married and it’s not saying men are scum, it’s simply telling the girl child she can dream and also aspire to be somebody.

And besides, we were talking about back then during the times of our grandfathers and not now. We were talking about what feminism is and what’s it not, trying to separate feminism from men-hating.

I know things are changing and women are being allowed to make their choices nowadays but that doesn’t happen in every family yet.

So uncle, you got me wrong. Hold your properties and wealth and let me fight for mine. But of course what do I know except a woman only want to inherit a man’s property. angry angry
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Mart1994(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Make una leave all these long talk abeg

These feminists or what ever these unfortunate lots call themselves- you wanna be equal to men right?

Take the next flight to sambisa forest and take on Boko Haram headlong... Idiots

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by philip0906(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
queenitee:

I never said men should relinquish their properties or wealth or many thing and not many men think the way you do. If all men think the way you do that their wife could also be something or somebody and actually give them the chance to, we wouldn’t have a reason to have this kind of discussion in the first place

No one is asking for equality on a platter of gold or asking for wealth without working for it, rather a chance to actually choose for themselves.

People are not wailing on social media, they are not asking for equality on a platter of gold rather they want to be left alone to make their choices, they don’t want to be sent off to marriage after school because, “a woman’s time is limited” or whatever it is people say.

So no, we or rather I don’t want a man to relinquish his property for me, I only want to be able to fight for me without a constant reminder of how I’m a woman and I don’t have much time, I only want to be able to make my own choice.

And besides, we were talking about back then during the times of our grandfathers and not now. We were talking about what feminism is and what’s it not, trying to separate feminism from men hating.

I know things are changing and women are being allowed to make their choices nowadays but that doesn’t happen in every family yet.

So uncle, you got me wrong. Hold your properties and wealth and let me fight for mine
No one is stopping women from choosing for themselves...It is a farce. Everyone gets pressured here and there (Men & women)...I'm single my parents every now and then drum about getting married. That is the case of millions of men (& women). Difference is, men do not bring out a useless cause out of that. We totally understand the intentions of family & society is genuine but women blow these things out of proportion like they are the only ones facing pressures...

If you're successful as a woman, you are in control of your own destiny.

It's a level playing ground out there...Go out there, grind with men, succeed and no one will stop you from making your choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
philip0906:

No one is stopping women from choosing for themselves...It is a farce. Everyone gets pressured here and there (Men & women)...I'm single my parents every now and then drum about getting married. That is the case of millions of men (& women). Difference is, men do not bring out a useless cause out of that. We totally understand the intentions of family & society is genuine but women blow these things out of proportion like they are the only ones facing pressures...

It's a level playing ground out there...Go out there, grind with men, succeed and no one will stop you from making your choice.
Everyone gets pressured but the timing is different and the intensity is equally different but you know what, I get you and what you are saying is the same with what I’m saying, you just don’t want to get it.

Yes, everyone should go out there and succeed. Even I like that feeling that comes with having your own money so I plan to have mine.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Sainttops(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:
Are Nigerians deliberately dumb or is it just the twitter users?

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of

artificial insemination.
Artificial insemination keee u dia.
Alabosi ara sambisa

But then. . .what do I know!?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by philip0906(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:

Stop spewing ignorance pls. It's obvious you've never watched her on youtube. She never called called men names and she never lied about having a man either.

She only wants women to be able to identify men that aren't good for them and improve their standards.

It's mainly you ppl in Nigeria spewing this ignorance about grace.

I'm only surprised cos I would have expected her man to put a ring on it 1st.
You know how many women have been brought down from their high horses by a good D?

No matter how much you women want to live in denial, you cannot underestimate the power of a good D...We don jam una type wella for street. All noise, bark and act like they are infallible but immediately better D jam them, them dey humble...
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Korllami007: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
philip0906:

You de mind her. No single woman in Nigeria that have reached marriage able stage have faced the kind of pressures Don Jazzy has faced: he has been ridicule by his Co-celebrities, fans, comedians make fun of him on stage and through comedy skits, but the guy never flinched. If a single woman of his age faces 20% pressure that Don jazzy has been facing, the whole social media will not rest. She will be mentioning society up and down. Society have been putting pressure on men to make it and shame the men that fail to make it but we don't blow things out of proportion like they do.
The same marriage pressure women are facing, men are facing the same thing. No parents will see their son being single at the age of 38 without putting pressure on him unless he has no parents but men take it with pinch of salt.

3 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by pacespot(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Feminism is a scam... where were women when early men were hunting buffalos, bulls and encountering Lions in the wilderness...? women optioned to stay home and pick fruits and vegetables!

even in more recent Case... where were women when men were fighting Nazi Germany in WWII and returning home dead, without limbs...and sometimes without half of their faces? women optioned to sit home clean riffles and make combat uniforms!

Now it's computer age and every Jennifer, Hailey is claiming equal to men on social media?

Especially my thought, if we want to do real justice to this gender equality controversy, humans should trace their origin to the very beginning before the advent of civilization and technology. We should not allow this advancement in science to becloud our reasonings that we now try to upend the nature.

What was the life like then for the early man, who was the role model and the head of the family or clan? Who was making tough decisions for the advancement of humans up to this age? Tracing our steps through human evolution will help to guide our steps towards making right decisions for the future.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
BluntBoy:
Never take a feminist seriously.

I have said it countless times. I am doing my bit to warn our young girls. Be yourselves. Men are not in any sort of a competition with you. And we will never be. We are too confident, and we know too well our place in nature to be struggling positions with you.

See now, one feminist saying trash about men has finally be put in her place by a man.

People like you that say stuff like this is why feminists will keep existing. Beside a man? Really? Too confident and know your place Your ego, your toxicity and the fact that you think there's a 'place' where women should belong...mehn, I hope you don't have kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

Which woman no like men or preek?

They only Hide under the feminism standards once they don't see a man that can foot their bills or the one that will take their shits.

All feminists still use men's money to run their campaigns.

And they are always standard 'oloshos'. It doesn't take much to get them(women) pregnant no matter how smart they might think they are.

Just some money and a lil more of lies that look like truths.

Afterall, maturity is when you don't tell lies and still won't say the truth.

Feminists are women so I am not surprised if they get pregnant out of wedlock. Preeq sweet die.

Their champion, Linda Ikeji(she earns my respect) also found herself tangled in the scenario!
You really took out your phone to type this. Are you this dense in real life or you just don't study? Like, you haven't heard of lesbians who are attracted to women or don't know the meaning of feminism? You're a complete disgrace to manhood. Tufia.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by bluefilm: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
I don't even understand all these our _dumb nairaland men.

Does being a feminist mean you don't have to _fuck a _dick?

Why are they celebrating that a lady became a baby mama?

Did the girl tell them that she's a lesbian or what?

What exactly am I missing here?

Nonsensical fools everywhere!!!

Nonsense. sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by hopefulLandlord: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
I'm a lady but fukk feminists.

Feminists be like Naija atheists, they are all scams and lazy frustrated imps.

Your last statement betrays your lack of intelligence

5 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
monerozi5590:

I wonder my brother. God in his infinite wisdom said women should be submissive to men. I wonder where this equal stuff is coming from.
Its coming from women who have refused to be submissive. You either take it or leave it. You people always want to hide behind religion as if God is the reason you're toxic, oppressive humans.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

I love feminists if everybody will just have rights and if everything is rights. You know like that right to leave marriages anytime. I like that the most becouse I don't have to stick it out when the woman starts getting old or fat. I will just bail. Women can continue doing what they love as long as they dont give up on it as they age. Don't go like now I jus want to be a home mum now take care of me. Feminist come on and say respect me yet act like men. We men demand respect, if u can't respect us we will go to war with each other and they winner is respected. But women will be in ur face like respect me. If you do something worth respecting trust me you will be respected stop forcing people to respect you for petty things you do.
So its okay for men to DEMAND respect but women have to earn it? Does the clown gene run in your family?

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Grupo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Oga, when are you going to become a landlord?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
explicitee:
Pregnant feminist. Very funny
A pregnant woman who advocates equal right for both sexes is funny to you? Your sense of humor is quite strange. See a doctor.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
bluefilm:
I don't even understand all these our _dumb nairaland men.

Does being a feminist mean you don't have to _fuck a _dick?

Why are they celebrating that a lady became a baby mama?

Did the girl tell them that she's a lesbian or what?

What exactly am I missing here?

Nonsensical fools everywhere!!!

Nonsense. sad sad sad
Mheeen, I'm really just sad for the male species in Nigerian.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by maynattion(f): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Coming from a hopeless jerk who wanted to seat at the corner of his pit and expect manna from above.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by luminouz(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

So its okay for men to DEMAND respect but women have to earn it? Does the clown gene run in your family?

Instead of you to keep your head and keep dishing out cold,hard logical facts, you focused on abuses and diatribes, effectively killing your own campaign.

Why can't you reason outside your emotions? I was enjoying your points till you committed word-suicide.

*sighs*
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Playermayweda(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
I don't believe in feminism because most are hypocrite, women that men avoid trying to pretend as if they have standards, They hate men cause men don't like them, women should concentrate on hardwork not feminism
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Amyyy2020: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
imiski:
I stopped taking feminist seriously when I met my landlords wife. Outside she is a feminist and women advocate fighting for women world wide, but inside house she be like foreign furniture them they couple her every day.
Updated: nor be say landlord dey beat am oh. But she submissive dieeeee!

True feminism doesnt mean u be arrogant to ur husband, unku. Respect is reciprocal, and im sure d hubby does respect her. U already said he doesnt abuse her, so wats ur p?? I can feel ur disappointment, bt dats what feminism is- An outcry against marginalization and abuse of females

Its a pity we v extremists littered everywhere in Nigeria, wearing d tag of feminists!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / 2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.