Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (55376 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Eroms4life17(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
darlenese:
oh please everyone should take it easy on her ,there could a lot of explanation to that pregnancy,
1 Maybe she bought the semen
2. Maybe she swallowed it, and got pregnant
3. Maybe she tripped and fell on an active sperm releasing firm dick( yeah its possible )
4. Maybe men are no longer thrash .
Kai you are wicked!!
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
philip0906:

So you love long D? grin

You can't deny your love for it. Stop living in denial, we know you crave long D. Yeye
Absolute mumu.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Grupo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I dey find money to buy land. so far I've gathered a massive 5 naira. just need to add like 7 zeros to it to enable me become the landlord I hope to become

Na because say you no dey pay tithe na.

If to say you dey pay tithe, you for don move from hopeful landlord to landlord.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by blank(f): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:

The are the married daughters of the land.
We have the ùmùnna which comprises the whole kindred or kinsmen as well as all the matured men of the kindred. Then the ùmùada are sisters of the men(ùmùnna) but married.
We have inyomdi( all the wives married into the kindred).

The ùmùada act as police, they are powerful. Extremely powerful. That u don't hear, wait till they handle your case. U are a bad wife, they will handle your fuckkup.
That their brother is abusing their wives, if u take it to the ùmùnna and they are playing politics with it, cry to one or two ùmùada, they will do their investigations and interrogations, and if the man is guilty, these women will humble you.
All married ladies are part of ùmùada and inyomdi.
They are feminists to the core.

That used to be so but they are not as powerful as before.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by hopefulLandlord: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Grupo:

Na because say you no dey pay tithe na.

If to say you dey pay tithe, you for don move from hopeful landlord to landlord.

I need to tithe out of the 5 naira I have. that's like 50Kobo tithe. maybe I'd do that at the end of this month as a leap of faith
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:
Are Nigerians deliberately dumb or is it just the twitter users?

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

But then. . .what do I know!?
Taaaah! Make we hear word. Mr. Sabi. That 1st line should be directed to you because you failed to see the part where she claimed that "men are trash". How come did your queen get pregnant for 'trash'?
BTW, even if its artificial insemination, as you claim is possible, the sperm cells are still from a man, 'trash' in her language. How come your queen kpake penda for trash, dirty?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by godofuck231: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
The meant the men not their peepee
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by sirjomore(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

BS
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

People like you that say stuff like this is why feminists will keep existing. Beside a man? Really? Too confident and know your place Your ego, your toxicity and the fact that you think there's a 'place' where women should belong...mehn, I hope you don't have kids.

I love you kiss kiss

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 12:48am On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:
I'm a lady but fukk feminists.

Feminists be like Naija atheists, they are all scams and lazy frustrated imps.

SO TRUTH
VERY LAZY
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 1:01am On Dec 17, 2019
Strica:

Oga please thank you. You just restored my hope in the Nigerian youth's ability to comprehend correctly. Thank you.

MEHN ARE THIS AND THAT ,YET U STOOD SO LOW FOR SAME THING U KEPT ON BASHING TO BRAINWASH AND ALSO TAKE U DOWN TO BED.

ARE U ONE OF THEM ?
IF U ARE A FEMINIST, THEN U LEAVE EVERYTHING CONCERNING MEN JAREH
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 1:05am On Dec 17, 2019
koyyes:
How does being a feminist translate to hating men?

And how does a man hater wanting a child translate to wanting a regressive baboon?

Haven't you all heard of $perm banks? She needs the $perm not the owner of the $perm.

Chai!!! negroes are really backward ooo. No wonder they can't invent jack with their inferiority complex. Their IQ is below -1000.

Unproductive fish brains.

WHAT DO U NEED THEIR PRODUCT FOR ?
U MIGHT END UP GIVING BIRTH TO SAME THING U HATED.

U DON MAKE SENSE FOR UR MIND ?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 1:08am On Dec 17, 2019
ResidentSlut:
She’s clearly demonstrated she doesn’t need marriage to have a child. Those attacking her do not have any reasoning
PROVE THAT SHE SAID SO .

U CAN EVEN FORGE ANYTHING TO PROVE IT
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Pussywar:
Absolute mumu.
Babe, get tired already and let them be. Half of Nl do not understand what feminism is and what feminism isn’t. It’s pointless arguing with people who don’t know and who are not ready to know. They are all confusing feminism with man-hating.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 1:17am On Dec 17, 2019
ResidentSlut:

Also feminists didn’t tell you women don’t need men. Get smarter

THEY NEED MEN AS SLAVE WHAT ?
BECAUSE THEY THINK WOMEN ATE SLAVES,AND TO SWITCH ROLES.

WOMEN ARE NOT LIMITED TO ANYTHING FOR CHRIST SAKE.
IF U CAN'T AFFORD ANYTHING DOESN'T MEAN U ARE LIMITED TO IT BECAUSE OF UR GENDER .SOO MANY WOMEN ARE IN A POSSITION WHERE SON MEN CAN/WILL NEVER REACH ( SO THOSE MEN SHOULD JUST KILL THEIR SELVES OR FILE FOR THEY LADY TO STRP DOWN FOR THEM BECAUSE HIS A MEN ).
ANY FEMINIST IS A SIMPLE FOOL WHO WANTS EQUALLY WHERE IT FAVOURS HER .

IS SAY NA WAR NOW , WILL THOSE SO CALLED FEMINISTS BE CRYING FOR EQUAL RIGHT ?

THEY DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING FROM A MAN
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 1:29am On Dec 17, 2019
queenitee:

Women did not optioned bro, the society determined women should sit at home because they believe that's their place and they are weaker vessels, which is exactly what feminist are saying. That the Society should allow women the opportunities to do what men are doing, feminism isn’t saying to be a man-hater, feminism isn’t about men are scum.

So please don’t because you hate feminism start saying what’s not. We’ve seen husband asked their wife to quit working and become full housewife cos they believed a woman’s job is taking care of the house only and being a submissive wife, she did as requested. She didn’t option, she followed the laid down rules by the society, women are made to follow laid down rules even if it’s against their wish, they are taught to not express their wish and speak up or themselves. It’s not women optioned bro, it’s more of the fact that the society choose for the women.

If women had optioned, they would have been doing contrary to what men and the society at large want. Take the case of that woman who became a full housewife because her husband wanted it for example, if she had optioned, she would have chosen to continue with her career and she would be termed disrespectful by the society. If women had optioned, the society would condemned most of their choices and term it as being disrespectful to men. Please get it right

Even during wars, if a woman expressed her wish to join the army, they won’t pick her. Please don’t let your anger lead you blindly. Sure, some women might optioned, we are different. But it’s never always women optioned and most times, women optioned because their mind has been conditioned to believe that’s how it should be.
Bless you

DO U KNOW WHY THIS FEMINISM IS TRASH ?

ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WANT EQUALITY WHERE IS FAVOURS WOMEN , AND NOT IN GENERAL.

I TAGGED IT STUPIDITY , BECAUSE I WON'T TAKE IT EASY ON ANY WOMAN AROUND ME WHO EQUALITY ONLY WHERE IT FAVOURS HER

IF I BECOME A PRESIDENT TODAY I WILL PASS A LAW THAT WILL ALLOW EVERYTHING TO BE EQUAL BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN LESS SEE HOW WOMEN WILL SURVIVE .

ARE THERE NO WOMEN IN SENATE , STATE ASSEMBLY, OIL COMPANIES , MANAGERS WHO MEN WORK UNDER , FACTORY OWNERS ETC?
ONE MUMU WOMAN WHO CAN'T AFFORD BANY OF THIS WILL COME AND BE FORMING A FEMINIST. NOINSENSY
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 2:00am On Dec 17, 2019
1Sharon:

Stop spewing ignorance pls. It's obvious you've never watched her on youtube. She never called called men names and she never lied about having a man either.

She only wants women to be able to identify men that aren't good for them and improve their standards.

It's mainly you ppl in Nigeria spewing this ignorance about grace.

I'm only surprised cos I would have expected her man to put a ring on it 1st.

Oya carry ring go give her nah .

If say na ring she the find before she go born , that mean say she fit never born for this life .

If a lady want carrier! carrier!! carrier,!!! , then she is supposed to do so before getting married , and in the process she come old before she finished " that's any problem" .

I pray no to marry a girl who is not working class etc , but no amount of carrier she keep u away from my children and I because I dislike house help so much . And if that carrier is so important , that u barely have time for me and my children , that's over between us .
( THIS EXACTLY WHY I DISLIKE BANKERS, AND CO )

IF HER ADVISE IS JUST BASED ON " WOMEN MARRYING SOMEONE WHO WILL SUIT THEIR TASTE ( MEHN WHO IS CONCUR TO WHAT SO EVER THEY WANT )". THAT ABSOLUTELY GOOD FOR THEM GIRLS BUT THAT WILL ALSO KEEP THEM IN THEIR OWN FATHER'S HOUSE WHERE THEY MIGHT NO FEEL CONFORMABLE .

LOOK AT HER NOW , SHE IS PREGNANT AND HAD NO HUSBAND.
SAME WAY SO MANY OF HER FOLLOWERS WILL KEEP ON GOING TO CHURCH FROM MONDAY TILL SUNDAY NON STOP " FLOGGING MARINE OR VILLAGE PEOPLE WHO ARE TYING THEM DOWN.

WOMEN SHOULD JUST STOP DECEIVING EACH OTHER BECAUSE WOMEN ARE NOT LIMITED TO ANYTHING.

WHAT U DOESN'T HAVE , MUST BE HELD BY SOME WOMEN WHO DOESN'T FIGHT AIMLESSLY FOR WHAT IS REALLY EXISTING BUT SOME WHO DESERVED IT .

NOTHING LIKE FEMINISM

EVERYTHING IS EQUAL ALREADY BUT IN DIFFERENT WAYS .
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 2:07am On Dec 17, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Hehe very true, you are not wrong, everything you said is so true, if you are worth respecting you are respected. Well thank God for me cus my parents made a living and left me with lots of proparties plus they sent me to the best schools money can pay, I drive and arrive and pull up in a pricy car and girls go beserk, I presently have four birthdays invite and some girls in my inbox telling me how much they love me but I don't give them time. So I guess all you need is some money to be respected. Nobody cares that I am a developer or what hurts me or what makes me happy. Girls are usually abt me, me, me and when I have sex with them and don't care thy call me names cus thy can't get what they want. Women are only upset when they can't get what they want. They will respect you as long as they r benefiting from you. That's differnts with a man. men respect results. now feminist give men roles to live by so that it will make it convenient for them to extract resorces from men and slave them in the process. If you want something. Less do it equally no privileges. You want to work, go to work, u don't want to cook fine, less eat all our food wea its convininet for us, if u leave marriages, I will leave a marriage, protect urself and I ll protect my self, pay ur bills and I will pay mine. No entitlement. You are not entitled to me and me not in u. We will both satisfy our sexual lives. Am down with that. Am down with that equality.

Great truth , but they will still find fault in the truth that u just said because they think it won't benefit them this way

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 2:09am On Dec 17, 2019
sweetilicious:
Exactly. Advocating for a better life for girls shouldn't be seen as bad.

Which better life ?

There are girls who have a better life than most boys , but aren't feminist
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 2:11am On Dec 17, 2019
sweetilicious:
She is a feminist and not a misogynist. Beyonce is also a feminist but she takes care of her man too.

U mean feminist kind of ( Caring )
u mean reverse role caring ?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 2:15am On Dec 17, 2019
1Sharon:

Ok. But she never said any of those things. Watch her videos
U just seized after reading his comment. what is FEMINISM all about sef ?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 2:18am On Dec 17, 2019
queenitee:

Actually, you are focused on ladies because you are a guy. Most of your guy friends are also there because of your money. This thing is all about personality and ego, people generally don’t want to be a loser, that’s why you have to be smart in everything, be it friendship, relationship, business, everything. And me too, I’m all for equality. And besides, aside money what do you also have to offer the people around you?

And to be honest with you, everyone loves money and get attracted to rich people. You only have to ask yourself “aside the money, does this person really and any value.” It takes self control and discipline to say no I’m not falling for the money. Everyone loves money, lol. Money is a temptation, you can fall if you don’t remind yourself of who you are constantly and if you are really desperate and also if you don’t set your priorities right. If you believe life is all about having the latest trend and being vogue, lol.

Be specific about the areas u want the equality , lets see if u are different from other FEMINISTS
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 2:33am On Dec 17, 2019
queenitee:

I never said men should relinquish their properties or wealth or many thing and not many men think the way you do. If all men think the way you do that their wife could also be something or somebody and actually give them the chance to, we wouldn’t have a reason to have this kind of discussion in the first place. You are lucky because you understand, some don’t.

No one is asking for equality on a platter of gold or asking for wealth without working for it, rather a chance to actually choose for themselves.

People are not wailing on social media, they are not asking for equality on a platter of gold rather they want to be left alone to make their choices, they don’t want to be sent off to marriage after school because, “a woman’s time is limited” or whatever it is people say.

After education, parents are quick to start asking the female child about marriage and all but allow the male child some years, this is what I’m saying.

So no, we or rather I don’t want a man to relinquish his property for me, I don’t want society to do that for me. I only want to be able to fight for my own properties and wealth without a constant reminder of how I’m a woman and I don’t have much time and I would end up in a man’s house and stuffs like that. I only want to be able to make my own choice.

And before you say it’s about my family, I’m very lucky because my parent especially my father doesn’t believe in all those “let a girl go to her husband’s house” immediately after her university education. I’m only talking from what I observed from talking with females, many of them have been conditioned to think life ends with marriage. Many times when females get it wrong, they get corrected with respect to their future husband’s house or something. You hear things like “You can’t even do this right, you would soon go to your husband’s house, is this how you would be doing there?” I don’t like it. Why not “You would soon become your own woman, is this really how you want to do things when you become independent?” Now this doesn’t mean the lady is not expected to get married and it’s not saying men are scum, it’s simply telling the girl child she can dream and also aspire to be somebody.

And besides, we were talking about back then during the times of our grandfathers and not now. We were talking about what feminism is and what’s it not, trying to separate feminism from men-hating.

I know things are changing and women are being allowed to make their choices nowadays but that doesn’t happen in every family yet.

So uncle, you got me wrong. Hold your properties and wealth and let me fight for mine. But of course what do I know except a woman only want to inherit a man’s property. angry angry

Now I understood what you were saying .
every feminist is different from another, because I have seen some vying for a different opportunity from yours.
I support the fact that women are supposed not to be pressure into doing things because they are women , I assure u that Soo many live to regret it after they have gotten all the wanted.

Seems u are still very young , and that's why u hate this , and hates that .

FOR ME , I MUST REMIND MY DAUGHTERS ON HOW THEY ARE WOMEN BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN LIFE IS TRULY NOT THE SAME .
IF A GIRL LIVES A BOY-LIKE TYPE OF LIFE " SHE MUST REGRET IT" , AND IF A BOY LIVES A GIRL-LIKE TYPE OF LIFE " HE MUST LIVE TO REGRET IT" BECAUSE BOYS AND GIRLS ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE .

THEY HAVE DIFFERENT LIFE TO LIVE .

THANK U AND GOOD NIGHT
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by maynattion(f): 5:31am On Dec 17, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I see knowledge seems to be very far from you as well. I have nothing but pity for you.

Swerve off my mention little Sam.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Now I understood what you were saying .
every feminist is different from another, because I have seen some vying for a different opportunity from yours.
I support the fact that women are supposed not to be pressure into doing things because they are women , I assure u that Soo many live to regret it after they have gotten all the wanted.

Seems u are still very young , and that's why u hate this , and hates that .

FOR ME , I MUST REMIND MY DAUGHTERS ON HOW THEY ARE WOMEN BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN LIFE IS TRULY NOT THE SAME .
IF A GIRL LIVES A BOY-LIKE TYPE OF LIFE " SHE MUST REGRET IT" , AND IF A BOY LIVES A GIRL-LIKE TYPE OF LIFE " HE MUST LIVE TO REGRET IT" BECAUSE BOYS AND GIRLS ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE .

THEY HAVE DIFFERENT LIFE TO LIVE .

THANK U AND GOOD NIGHT
I never said a girl should live a boy’s kind of life and vice versa. I only said a girl should be able and allowed to dream and aspire, that doesn’t count as living a boy’s type of life to me, but I don’t know about you.
Thank you and good morning
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by BluntBoy(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2019
This thread really pained those misguided feminists. shocked

Pussywar was all over the place whining like a slighted cockroach (apologies to Wole Soyinka).
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by BluntBoy(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2019
queenitee:

I never said a girl should live a boy’s kind of life and vice versa. I only said a girl should be able and allowed to dream and aspire, that doesn’t count as living a boy’s type of life to me, but I don’t know about you.
Thank you and good morning

This is the point I like to make.

Today's feminism largely chases irrelevant issues that make it appear like it has gone into competition with men.

In a world where men still dominate workforces, even in highly liberal societies, and many women still need to sleep with their bosses to get promotion that they deserve, feminists are busy chasing irrelevant issues such as whose name a child should bear.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

DO U KNOW WHY THIS FEMINISM IS TRASH ?

ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WANT EQUALITY WHERE IS FAVOURS WOMEN , AND NOT IN GENERAL.

I TAGGED IT STUPIDITY , BECAUSE I WON'T TAKE IT EASY ON ANY WOMAN AROUND ME WHO EQUALITY ONLY WHERE IT FAVOURS HER

IF I BECOME A PRESIDENT TODAY I WILL PASS A LAW THAT WILL ALLOW EVERYTHING TO BE EQUAL BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN LESS SEE HOW WOMEN WILL SURVIVE .

ARE THERE NO WOMEN IN SENATE , STATE ASSEMBLY, OIL COMPANIES , MANAGERS WHO MEN WORK UNDER , FACTORY OWNERS ETC?
ONE MUMU WOMAN WHO CAN'T AFFORD BANY OF THIS WILL COME AND BE FORMING A FEMINIST. NOINSENSY
I never said a woman should be given preference over men. I only said women should be given the chance to aspire and go for their dreams and not be limited just because they are “women.”

You said you got my point later, so it’s fine
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Harryjnr1: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Hahaha ;DHahaha
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

This is the point I like to make.

Today's feminism largely chases irrelevant issues that make it appear like it has gone into competition with men.

In a world where men still dominate workforces, even in highly liberal societies, and many women still need to sleep with their bosses to get promotion that they deserve, feminists are busy chasing irrelevant issues such as whose name a child should bear.
That part of whose name a child should bear should be the family’s problem. My husband and I might decide our baby will bear my name or his, that’s between us and it’s our problem. I am talking about being able to dream and aspire without the need to be constantly reminded I’m a woman, limited or pressured.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2019
queenitee:

That part of whose name a child should bear should be the family’s problem. My husband and I might decide our baby will bear my name or his, that’s between us and it’s our problem. I am talking about being able to dream and aspire without the need to be constantly reminded I’m a woman, limited or pressured.
You have spoken well.
Just ignore him sad

He is a village man grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77