Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (55369 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by justli: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:
Are Nigerians deliberately dumb or is it just the twitter users?

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

But then. . .what do I know!?

You are the dumb one here. You have no idea what the ideals of feminism are

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Welcomme: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2019

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by bukatyne(f): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
ednut1:
only fools see these ladies as role models. from Beyonce to linda ikeji. they are all hypocrites.

Smart of you to see the hypocrisy of Beyoncé

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by hush15: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
janefblog:
Reactions As "Men Are Trash" Feminist Gets Pregnant Out Of Wedlock

Social media users are currently going gaga after news of a popular Instagram feminist pregnancy, Grace Ajilore hits online.

Web users have taken to different social media platform to call out the feminist for her double standard as she is known for saying all men are scum and still fell pregnant out of wedlock.

The news however generated a mixed reactions as others backed the feminist’s action as a marketing strategy. Below is one of her video saying men are trash.

https://janefblog.com/11002-2hilarious-reactions-as-men-are-trash-feminist-grace-ajilore-gets-pregnant-out-of-wedlock/

As fas as an concerned, Feminism is a word coined for inferior minded and emotionally failed women who at the hearing of "they have equal with men" makes them wet.

A man is a man and a woman is a woman. There is no basis for comparison or basis for equality or inequality. Men do not get pregnant and woman do not give life. That's life and don't let's take the fun out of it. Doing or wanting to do what the opposite sex does doesn't mean you at equal standing with them. Just as fingers are never equal, so can never be man and woman.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by DaddyMorenike: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pavore9:
What if she had paid and made a withdrawal from the sperm bank?
noted! But that makes her a hypocrite! After all she says men are scum. Perhaps Na giraffe sperm you de talk about.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jummyfreee:
Hypocrisy everywhere

ah u will not see heaven o LOL
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by deltateam: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olalan:
I pity all dem dumb girls listening to all the so called feminist........... these people are the real definition of hypocrites

Most feminists are usually insecure.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by olabrinks(f): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
She should’ve hid her pregnancy till birth because she doesn’t need this kind of stress. Honestly

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by BreconHills(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

Sounds like you know a lot.

I completely agree with you. I know men you describe themselves as feminist. I think the confusion is caused by an extreme wing of feminists who say that men are superfluous, unnecessary and maybe even unneeded. It sounds shrill, angry and almost like some sort of aryan supremacist/ race thing. It's also become quite commercial and chic global.

There are outright chauvinistic and oppressive men just as there are oppressive and overbearing women but somehow we have turned the warped human condition into a gender war.

It's kind of difficult being a feminist because the entire identity requires men as a foil of some sort. And it does imply the need to fight oppression even where none exists. It can create an over sensitivity that makes such people hard to be around. The same too might be said for male chauvinist.

Like you say - what do I know!
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Snapchat: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

That makes you dumb too, except you aren't Nigerian. The reason why she and others like her are called feminist is not far fetch. They "claim" to be Feminist whilst promoting "man hating.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Egobe: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is really sickening ,I need 100k in few days from now ,even if its a loan,I vouch to repay in 3-6months, could even be less.

Any one who could help,or suggest an agency that could help me out.

Save a soul,Man is dying
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Whether these feminist hoes like it or not, prick must reign supreme over them.

Even nowadays, lesbian dey collect prick.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Strica(f): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Oga please thank you. You just restored my hope in the Nigerian youth's ability to comprehend correctly. Thank you.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by dietola01(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Feminism is a scam... where were women when early men were hunting buffalos and bulls in the wilderness...? they optioned to stay home and pick fruits and vegetables!

even in more recent Case... where were women when men were fighting Nazis Germany in WWII and returning home without limbs...and sometimes half of their faces? women optioned to sit home clean riffles and make combat uniforms!

Now it's computer age and every Jennifer, Hailey is claiming equal to men on social media?
shocked shocked shocked epic

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Mightyraw(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
tongue
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by oglalasioux(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

From the sperm of a pig, I guess.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by 12inchDickson: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

you no get sense

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Muhylonaire(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
news like this dey sweet me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Feminism of today has gone way beyond that initial definition my dear.

Today’s feminism is all about demeaning men, calling them trash and scum and telling other women that they can do without men..borderline advocating hatred of men by women and that is the kind of rhetoric this woman engages in.

So If you believe all that, how do you then go ahead and get yourself played by a man, falling pregnant for him without him committing to you?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by dietola01(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Egobe:
This is really sickening ,I need 100k in few days from now ,even if its a loan,I vouch to repay in 3-6months, could even be less.

Any one who could help,or suggest an agency that could help me out.

Save a soul,Man is dying
try jumia one app
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ayofaks:
Ndi 'I fell pregnant' cheesy grin
I fell inside pregnancy!!

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pavore9:
What if she had paid and made a withdrawal from the sperm bank?
No be sperm bank, na sperm ATM!!!

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by sashishalom(f): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Get this beautiful hair from us for just 13k..
24" bodywave for the win

Send a message on WhatsApp-08103626366 or check us out on IG@shekinah_empire

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by cocolacec(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
vpnwqyw95:
I stopped taking feminist seriously when I met my landlords wife. Outside she is a feminist and women advocate fighting for women world wide, but inside house she be like foreign furniture them they couple her every day.
Updated: nor be say landlord dey beat am oh. But she submissive dieeeee!

Feminists are no different from MGTOW men .
They fail to realise men were created for women and vice versa the two can never do without each other till eternity.Thats how nature made it.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by chigoizie7(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
They will keep shouting men are scum, men are scum until men start cuming inside dem anyhow.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by BluntBoy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Never take a feminist seriously.

I have said it countless times. I am doing my bit to warn our young girls. Be yourselves. Men are not in any sort of a competition with you. And we will never be. We are too confident, and we know too well our place in nature to be struggling positions with you.

See now, one feminist saying trash about men has finally be put in her place by a man.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Injiggerwolf(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Enjoy preeq unapologetically... Great one. Idiots won't enjoy and won't allow others enjoy in peace.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by yankison(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jummyfreee:
Hypocrisy everywhere

What's your price
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Jummyfreee: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
yankison:

What's your price
Message me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture: When The Maga Has Had Enough / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos