Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (55372 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by SilvaBullet: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
It's not today any dumb chick can trend just by signing up to the feminist movement.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by delamb01: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
She got the pregnancy via drinking water, idiot!

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Vivonose: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Is those girls that don't filter what they hear

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by anonymous1759(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jummyfreee:
Hypocrisy everywhere

So your work is make men fall for female Trap? After ordering online the the package will leave you disappointed. grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by bentwood85(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
ArcFresky:
A woman will always need a man in her life...

L

For some ladies, a boyfriend is more important than their father.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Who said a feminist can’t get pregnant??

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by bs81(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
another enisota sighted
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by mutumina007: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Senator Boroffice Gives Support To Gov. Akeredolu For Second Term Bid (photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/5584096/senator-boroffice-gives-support-gov
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Jaynom(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ogegeodey:
She only said men are scum..... She didn't say anyone should not enjoy dick.

in other words She likes scum grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Caleb17: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
All these feminists spoiling our young girls with their baseless ideologies.
Go to their home, they live quiet and peaceful lives and submit to their husbands.
YOUNG LADIES: USE YOUR BRAIN

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by MissYusraah: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2019

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Tembebe: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
I watched that girl talk, I guess late last year, and I mentally shook my head for potential girls who would follow her footsteps.
Most of the so called feminists have baby daddys to whom they are submissive
Some even have nice, wonderful families tucked away from the prying eyes of the public e.g our very own Chimamanda.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
ArcFresky:
A woman will always need a man in her life...
louder please, the feminists at the back can't hear you.

20 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by vincentjk(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
I'm a lady but fukk feminists.

Feminists be like Naija atheists, they are all scams and lazy frustrated imps.

I'll tell oga seun what you said about atheists

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by maynattion(f): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
vincentjk:

I'll tell oga seun what you said about atheists

Seun knows what I said is true.
All the atheists in Nigeria only want attention and monetary help.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by bossman103(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
you see ur life? men na scum but you still da chop preeq . so my sister tell me. who's the scum now? fxcking pxta. fxck off bitch

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by fredoooooo: 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ori awon yen o pe .. grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Offpoint: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:
Are Nigerians deliberately dumb or is it just the twitter users?

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

But then. . .what do I know!?
So calling men 'Scum' can also be justified for seeking equal rights according to your narrative... right?

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Lexusgs430: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Linda, Grace and many more others......... grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by CasNova: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Women that shout men are scums are only pretending. I know a lady that says so. The irony is she is a single mother with two children - both are boys!

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by BizBayo: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pavore9:
What if she had paid and made a withdrawal from the sperm bank?

Sperm from an animal or a MAN?

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by richieray: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Well,you think she doesn't know how sweet it is to enjoy the rod.This is a case of spare the rod.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Enjoy preeq unapologetically... Great one. Idiots won't enjoy and won't allow others enjoy in peace.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by contigiency(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
I have always known them to be fake.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by xcelentattitude(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Mad oh....Feminist my foot
Pls If u see any groundnut seller, wearing a red top, pls call dis no 08009999222. She gave me tear tear 50 naira

You are mad! grin grin

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by TemmyT002(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

Even if it is artificial insemination, she better not give birth to a male child.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Lugianostar(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
It is always disgusting to listen to these hopeless cum frustrated feminist in these country because they nothing to show for. Linda ikije did same and end a baby mama and now these village tolo tolo!!!

I spit at these rubbish!!!

I spit again

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Fisher007: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by darlenese(f): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
oh please everyone should take it easy on her ,there could a lot of explanation to that pregnancy,
1 Maybe she bought the semen
2. Maybe she swallowed it, and got pregnant
3. Maybe she tripped and fell on an active sperm releasing firm dick( yeah its possible )
4. Maybe men are no longer thrash .

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by ikevictor: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Feminists cannot get pregnant for a man!!

I am the one responsible please!!!

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by DaddyMorenike: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
MrHistorian:

Na question and answer you still dey do. If you follow the lady in question, you would understand hers isn't just about feminism. She insults men and all. That's not feminism!!!! Don't let me think you're deliberately dumb or it's just the twitter user in you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me