Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (55375 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by BluntBoy(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2019
queenitee:

That part of whose name a child should bear should be the family’s problem. My husband and I might decide our baby will bear my name or his, that’s between us and it’s our problem. I am talking about being able to dream and aspire without the need to be constantly reminded I’m a woman, limited or pressured.

We are on the same track.

There are still so many pressing issues that feminism should be addressing. But some feminists (unfortunately, they are in the majority), prefer to chase irrelevant issues that would neither preserve nor promote feminism. When they should be addressing issues such as gender-based workforce ratio by encouraging women to aspire more in life, they are squabbling over whose name a child should bear.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have spoken well.
Just ignore him sad

He is a village man grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2019
BluntBoy:
This thread really pained those misguided feminists. shocked

Pussywar was all over the place whining like a slighted cockroach (apologies to Wole Soyinka).

Here is the attention you wanted, pathetic thing.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Strica(f): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

MEHN ARE THIS AND THAT ,YET U STOOD SO LOW FOR SAME THING U KEPT ON BASHING TO BRAINWASH AND ALSO TAKE U DOWN TO BED.

ARE U ONE OF THEM ?
IF U ARE A FEMINIST, THEN U LEAVE EVERYTHING CONCERNING MEN JAREH

There are feminists and there are misandrists. Knowing the difference will help you better appreciate both concepts.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by BluntBoy(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Pussywar:

Here is the attention you wanted, pathetic thing.

I might just be your future husband, you never can tell. grin

So, watch the words you use on here. Imagine calling your future husband a pathetic thing.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by joshuaprice153: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2019
I feel that may be a captivating point, it made me suppose a bit. air duct cleaning Orlando
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

I might just be your future husband, you never can tell. grin

So, watch the words you use on here. Imagine calling your future husband a pathetic thing.
If you were the last man on earth, and I was asked to marry you or die, I'd shoot myself. You need to Bleep off.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by BluntBoy(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Pussywar:

If you were the last man on earth, and I was asked to marry you or die, I'd shoot myself. You need to Bleep off.

But I love you cheesy

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by zexy2030(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2019
janefblog:
Reactions As "Men Are Trash" Feminist Gets Pregnant Out Of Wedlock

Social media users are currently going gaga after news of a popular Instagram feminist pregnancy, Grace Ajilore hits online.

Web users have taken to different social media platform to call out the feminist for her double standard as she is known for saying all men are scum and still fell pregnant out of wedlock.

The news however generated a mixed reactions as others backed the feminist’s action as a marketing strategy. Below is one of her video saying men are trash.

https://janefblog.com/11002-2hilarious-reactions-as-men-are-trash-feminist-grace-ajilore-gets-pregnant-out-of-wedlock/
Honestly, I realized this myself, that women who cry that men are trash, have been dating bold bad boyz, buh here comes a gentle man with a bad boy intention, she behaves and leaves feminist sentiment aside, only to be caught with affection leading to good fvck.
Under a good rod and good open pocket especially if you are their crush and you killed it by giving them attention. Na dem dey fvck pass o. I didn't understand women are weaker vessels till I met one feminist in my school.
Advice to ladies just be yourself. Don't b swayed with hypocritical and misleading advice of some feminist slay queens.
They are just shouting for attention.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by hopefulLandlord: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:

Swerve off my mention little Sam.

dunno who little Sam is, probably your dad or something but as for your mention I have the right to mention you anytime I deem fit and there's nothing you can do about that

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Validcode: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2019
She's right, men are trash, but they have one thing that is useful and the thing can do wonders. The thing sweet well, well.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Clinghton: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2019
women that preach feminist, respect men secretly don't be deceived
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Misskocsy(f): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Because she is a feminist doesn't mean she cannot have a man in her life. Do not mix it up, Men are Scum but not All men are Scum. Select your battle wisely. A lot of women looking for where to dump their anger just because someone is calling them out for being in bad and toxic relationships.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by elsom: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
MrHistorian:
Are Nigerians deliberately dumb or is it just the twitter users?

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

But then. . .what do I know!?

Artificial insemination? As in the sperm was harvested from sugarcane?

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Strica:

There are feminists and there are misandrists. Knowing the difference will help you better appreciate both concepts.

They share the same bond .

THEY ARE BOTH FRUSTRATED
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by elsom: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pavore9:
What if she had paid and made a withdrawal from the sperm bank?

Them manufacture the sperm for upper Iweka?

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by elsom: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
hopexter:
Enjoying preeq unapologetically yet men are trash. Abi na goat give her belle

Maybe. You never can tell
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Strica(f): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

They share the same bond .

THEY ARE BOTH FRUSTRATED

Hmmm, it takes one to know one.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
queenitee:

I never said a girl should live a boy’s kind of life and vice versa. I only said a girl should be able and allowed to dream and aspire, that doesn’t count as living a boy’s type of life to me, but I don’t know about you.
Thank you and good morning

Nobody is stopping anybody from getting wat ever they wanted .
any lady who don't have the opportunity must sing FEMINISM song abeg .

THEY SHOULD GO AND SLEEP
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by queenitee(f): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Nobody is stopping anybody from getting wat ever they wanted .
any lady who don't have the opportunity must sing FEMINISM song abeg .

THEY SHOULD GO AND SLEEP
Alright
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
queenitee:
Alright
OK MA
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Akuruoulo(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Strica:

Hmmm, it takes one to know one.
SURE
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by sweetilicious(f): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Lol you mean the same girls that don't have to do anything and get privileges for just being girls. Anyways I suuport feminism 100% let women work, let them work for hours even in their old ages, let them fix and do the heavy lifting, let them have sex with who ever thy want, this will make my life very easy. Let women pay their bills and men pay their bills. Women can be empowerd all the time if they are paying their bills. No entitlement to anything
Exactly.

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by sweetilicious(f): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Which better life ?

There are girls who have a better life than most boys , but aren't feminist
What is feminism. Read your books with meaning biko
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by sweetilicious(f): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U mean feminist kind of ( Caring )
u mean reverse role caring ?
I don't know how you will raise your daughters. I just need women to be useful and stop being vulnerable. If your man is not there,it won't be hard to cater for your family.1+1=2
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by kingola111(m): 2:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Pavore9:
So nah goat sperm she go buy there or what is this one saying
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by leo1122: 1:03am On Jul 22, 2020
wow lots of posts here. fencing in st louis
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by leo1122: 1:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by RuggedSniper: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
janefblog:
Reactions As "Men Are Trash" Feminist Gets Pregnant Out Of Wedlock

Social media users are currently going gaga after news of a popular Instagram feminist pregnancy, Grace Ajilore hits online.

Web users have taken to different social media platform to call out the feminist for her double standard as she is known for saying all men are scum and still fell pregnant out of wedlock.

The news however generated a mixed reactions as others backed the feminist’s action as a marketing strategy. Below is one of her video saying men are trash.

https://janefblog.com/11002-2hilarious-reactions-as-men-are-trash-feminist-grace-ajilore-gets-pregnant-out-of-wedlock/
grin Females love cute babies... cuddles, good sex... forget the pretence! It's the maternal instinct... Stupid!

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by idahme(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
MrHistorian:
Are Nigerians deliberately dumb or is it just the twitter users?

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

But then. . .what do I know!?

U know a lot, will still add even if it is artificial insemination is the sperm also artificial? Is it gotten from the sea?
What do I know?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by idahme(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pavore9:

sperm bank donated by men? What is the difference?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me