Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (55400 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
philip0906:

Pele...you no do pass your predecessors wey fall under the anointing...

I can imagine the heartbreaks you've been through... You shouldn't give up on love yet, fat, ugly women of all shapes and sizes are finding love.

You'll meet a great guy who'll baptize your carnal orifice with his rod and in no time you'll throw away the useless and worthless robe of feminism.
Just because your mother is fat and ugly doesn't mean all women are like that. Go to school, get a proper education and have something to offer. Be responsible, and listen to a woman.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by unbitchable(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

People like you that say stuff like this is why feminists will keep existing. Beside a man? Really? Too confident and know your place Your ego, your toxicity and the fact that you think there's a 'place' where women should belong...mehn, I hope you don't have kids.
feminazi ??.. u be yeye. u neva jam, your brain go reset big time.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
unbitchable:

feminazi ??.. u be yeye. u neva jam, your brain go reset big time.
And I suppose you're the one to reset it? Dense, irritating monkey. Study a book and listen to a woman
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by philip0906(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

Just because your mother is fat and ugly doesn't mean all women are like that. [s]Go to school, get a proper education and have something to offer. Be responsible, and listen to a woman.[/s]
You're still validating my point...even if my mother was fat and ugly, she still found love grin which is the crux of my posit.

There's love out there for everyone...You can't run away from it. You must fall under the anointing. There's a reason why men are in the world, same as women. We can't live without each other. You can deny or choose to willingly live in self denial, it doesn't change that fact.

Despite the abundance of dildos in stores, your favorite Instagram and facebook feminists are still spreading their legs like bed sheets, screaming in blissful moans while men pound them with reckless abandon.

You can't run away from the D. Just get you a good one, not a whimp wink
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Sunnyobums: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
darlenese:
oh please everyone should take it easy on her ,there could a lot of explanation to that pregnancy,
1 Maybe she bought the semen
2. Maybe she swallowed it, and got pregnant
3. Maybe she tripped and fell on an active sperm releasing firm dick( yeah its possible )
4. Maybe men are no longer thrash .
This girl, you are mad and you don't have anybody to tell you, number 3 though.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Plead:

What exactly is umuada and what powers do they have?
The are the married daughters of the land.
We have the ùmùnna which comprises the whole kindred or kinsmen as well as all the matured men of the kindred. Then the ùmùada are sisters of the men(ùmùnna) but married.
We have inyomdi( all the wives married into the kindred).

The ùmùada act as police, they are powerful. Extremely powerful. That u don't hear, wait till they handle your case. U are a bad wife, they will handle your fuckkup.
That their brother is abusing their wives, if u take it to the ùmùnna and they are playing politics with it, cry to one or two ùmùada, they will do their investigations and interrogations, and if the man is guilty, these women will humble you.
All married ladies are part of ùmùada and inyomdi.
They are feminists to the core.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
philip0906:

You're still validating my point...even if my mother was fat and ugly, she still found love grin which is the crux of my posit.

There's love out there for everyone...You can't run away from it. You must fall under the anointing. There's a reason why men are in the world, same as women. We can't live without each other. You can deny or choose to willingly live in self denial, it doesn't change that fact.

Despite the abundance of dildos in stores, your favorite Instagram and facebook feminists are still spreading their legs like bed sheets, screaming in blissful moans while men pound them with reckless abandon.

You can't run away from the D. Just get you a good one, not a whimp wink
Oh yeah. Should I tell you what I did with my boyfriend today? Obviously, you anti feminists are complete dimwits. Study a book before you come and disgrace your mother, talking about things you don't understand. Get an education guy, you're embarrassing. Son of a fat, ugly woman.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Wallace2107: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Your last statement betrays your lack of intelligence
hate speech.. nna be careful, this girl get fans pass beyonce We will roast u grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by unbitchable(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
1Sharon:
So grace ajilore is pregnant?? sad
Shocked!.. stop following them, hope you've learnt.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by unbitchable(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

And I suppose you're the one to reset it? Dense, irritating monkey. Study a book and listen to a woman
Swerve to the hottest part of hell, biko.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by philip0906(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

Oh yeah. Should I tell you what I did with my boyfriend today? Obviously, you anti feminists are complete dimwits. Study a book before you come and disgrace your mother, talking about things you don't understand. Get an education guy, you're embarrassing. Son of a fat, ugly woman.
grin

You're a learner. You're still learning the ropes of bitter feminism. Your ogas in the game who are wealthier, classier and more established in the warped and senile world of feminism did and said worse. Guess what? They sold you kids a lie while having their carnal orifice oiled.

My prayer for you is to quickly find love and a good D before you self destruct
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
philip0906:

grin

You're a learner. You're still learning the ropes of bitter feminism. Your ogas in the game who are wealthier, classier and more established in the warped and senile world of feminism did and said worse. Guess what? They sold you kids a lie while having their carnal orifice oiled.

My prayer for you is to quickly find love and a good D before you self destruct
My prayer for you is intelligence. Obviously, you lack it. Your problem is not bitter feminists( as if the bitterness isn't justified), your problem is toxic masculinity, your ego, and how you have refused to have sense. Go and be healed, ye ape. Later you will be claiming you're a grown man.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
unbitchable:

Swerve to the hottest part of hell, biko.
Come take me there, Satan.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by luminouz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

I apologise. I'm not very good at hiding my hate for toxic men that demean women. Maybe next time try not sounding like a clown. A grown and educated man doesn't need to be taught equality. wink

*sighs*
See, you already mistook me for that guy you had banter with. I'm just a neutral observer.

What dafuq does your moniker mean? cheesy
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
luminouz:

*sighs*
See, you already mistook me for that guy you had banter with. I'm just a neutral observer.

What dafuq does your moniker mean? cheesy
Pussy; woman
War; fight.
Its not that hard to grasp
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by unbitchable(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:
Come take me there, Satan.
trust me, I don't want to come an inch close to whoever gave birth to you.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by luminouz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

Pussy; woman
War; fight.
Its not that hard to grasp
I understand the literal meaning.
Talking about your choice of it. undecided
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
See as these people dey embarrass themselves by cursing their beloved mothers.

Why so much anger,bitterness and frustration for someone you haven't even seen before?

This is very uncouth of y'all. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by philip0906(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

[s]My prayer for you is intelligence. Obviously, you lack it. Your problem is not bitter feminists( as if the bitterness isn't justified), your problem is toxic masculinity, your ego, and how you have refused to have sense. Go and be healed, ye ape. Later you will be claiming you're a grown man[/s].
You're loosing your sanity because of men...you're not far from entering the market square, completely naked.

You need to calm down, relax and open your heart for men as well as get some spanking on your butt by men. You will implode if you continue this route. You are displaying the signs all over the thread, your moniker, your posts, your signature. How can any sane person be so bitter, vile, senile because of a man? How can your life revolve around been bitter against men?

I sincerely hope you find love (for real). The world is not as hard as you're making it seem. Even feminists are opening their Heart's and finding love.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
unbitchable:

trust me, I don't want to come an inch close to whoever gave birth to you.
That's because, you'd burn to the ground as good and evil don't mix. Chimp
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
philip0906:

You're loosing your sanity because of men...you're not far from entering the market square, completely naked.

You need to calm down, relax and open your heart for men as well as get some spanking on your butt by men. You will implode if you continue this route. You are displaying the signs all over the thread, your moniker, your posts, your signature. How can any sane person be so bitter, vile, senile because of a man? How can your life revolve around been bitter against men?

I sincerely hope you find love (for real). The world is not as hard as you're making it seem. Even feminists are opening their Heart's and finding love.
The only thing you can brag about is sex. "Spank you". Blah blah blah. You need to read a book and have some sense. You're trying to hard to sound smart. I sincerely hope you get an education for the sake of humanity and desist from having the mentality that you can't change someone's belief by fucking them cos honestly you sound like a rapist. Focus more on being a better man, and respecting women. Instead you're channelling your energy at who is bitter and who isn't. Do you so badly want female validation or are you just desperate for female attention? Get thee behind me, Satan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by philip0906(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

[s]The only thing you can brag about is sex. "Spank you". Blah blah blah. You need to read a book and have some sense. You're trying to hard to sound smart. I sincerely hope you get an education for the sake of humanity and desist from having the mentality that you can't change someone's belief by fucking them cos honestly you sound like a rapist. Focus more on being a better man, and respecting women. Instead you're channelling your energy at who is bitter and who isn't. Do you so badly want female validation or are you just desperate for female attention? Get thee behind me, Satan[/s].
The distance between you and craze na stone throw.

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by unbitchable(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

That's because, you'd burn to the ground as good and evil don't mix. Chimp
You have a hole in your heart. Are you koyyes? .. similarly dysfunctional.

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
unbitchable:

You have a hole in your heart. Are you koyyes? .. similarly dysfunctional.
You have a hole in your brain. Worry about that.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pussywar(f): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
philip0906:

The distance between you and craze na stone throw.
The distance between you and retardation is the length of you penis...approximately the length of my thumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
sassysure:

The are the married daughters of the land.
We have the ùmùnna which comprises the whole kindred or kinsmen as well as all the matured men of the kindred. Then the ùmùada are sisters of the men(ùmùnna) but married.
We have inyomdi( all the wives married into the kindred).

The ùmùada act as police, they are powerful. Extremely powerful. That u don't hear, wait till they handle your case. U are a bad wife, they will handle your fuckkup.

That their brother is abusing their wives, if u take it to the ùmùnna and they are playing politics with it, cry to one or two ùmùada, they will do their investigations and interrogations, and if the man is guilty, these women will humble you
All married ladies are part of ùmùada and inyomdi.
They are feminists to the core.

Lmao. Handle you with what and via what exactly?

Laughable talk
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by unbitchable(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:
You have a hole in your brain. Worry about that.
How old are you?
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by philip0906(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Pussywar:

The distance between you and retardation is the length of you penis...approximately the length of my thumb.
So you love long D? grin

You can't deny your love for it. Stop living in denial, we know you crave long D. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by hopefulLandlord: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Grupo:

Oga, when are you going to become a landlord?

I dey find money to buy land. so far I've gathered a massive 5 naira. just need to add like 7 zeros to it to enable me become the landlord I hope to become

1 Like

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by hopefulLandlord: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:

Coming from a hopeless jerk who wanted to seat at the corner of his pit and expect manna from above.

I see knowledge seems to be very far from you as well. I have nothing but pity for you.
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by hopefulLandlord: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wallace2107:
hate speech.. nna be careful, this girl get fans pass beyonce We will roast u grin
dunno if you're being serious but if you are I'd roast all of her fans and her included. I'm not afraid of being outnumbered

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.