Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" (35015 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Myhusband(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Apeshy101:

There is a job opening in Port Harcourt that was sent to the girl, she is currently in Jos while my guy is Enugu.

Being out of convenience for her, she sent the opening to him and urged him to apply.

My guy turned down the offer politely, complimenting her

Guy: "...thanks sweetheart, you will make a good wife, can't wait to wake up next to you for the rest of my life..."

Girl: lol, thanks, not ready for marriage Sha...

Guy: What if I'm ready?..

Girl: even you know say you never ready come 2021

Guy: what if I tell you that it's today we are gonna marry?

Girl: Lol. I'm not ready to suffer a second time beko...

That's how the conversation went, I rephrased most of the sentences as I can't remember all exact words.

NB: I heard all the conversations, he was playing music through Bluetooth from his phone connected to the home theater when the call came in.

your guy should be worry with how to end poverty first and worry less about mere girlfriend

any lady you've not wife at home should stop giving you much worry. what the lady is telling him is to Gbera but no go Gbera beyond your capability to avoid story that touch the anus

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Harddiskng(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Apeshy101:
"I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" What Does it Mean When A Lady Says This?

My friend has been down since yesterday.

He was talking over the phone with his girlfriend friend, in the course of the discussion, he chipped in marriage to the girl.

The girl stylishly told him "she was not ready to suffer a second time".

They both laughed over it then.

Both the guy and babe are from poor backgrounds but the guy is gradually hitting it steadily recently (though he has kept this from the girl)

I don't even know put this to the guy as he seams hurt by the statement.

Me: "It's nothing, just a way to "ginger" you to hustle or you want make she come your house come suffer"?

Guy is seeing things from a different angle.

Your guy has good instincts, you’d better advise him to let this one go and get himself someone that is ready to build with him.

Instead of a girl that is looking to reap where she or her family members did not sow. There are alot of great men that had next to nothing when they married their wives.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by pansophist(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
A successful man is the one that makes more money than his wife can spend, a successful woman is the one that finds such a man. (Lana Turner 1995). Marriage for many women is an upgrade to daddy 2.0, it is a safe haven where she doesn't have to worry about her livelihood. Also, many are not consciously aware of their contribution to your life, it is you that has to contribute, to them, showing-up is the contribution grin

Women see value in men from a resource standpoint, and it has always been like these. Just as an attractive woman has social power over men, rich men have social power over women. For example, Tuface with his numerous baby mama can always get a new younger if he desires, and she will overlook the fact that he has several mistresses, just as an attractive woman can make men spend on her, and get away with stuff uglier or older woman will not get away from. Or Oshiomole and Ned Nwoko with their young bride, these men have money, hence, their romantic life is limitless. That's how the game goes.

What she said that she doesn't want to suffer the second time validates this fact. Mind you, it doesn't necessarily mean she suffered in her father's house, in fact, she might have a car and live good, but in her head, you didn't fit the bill of indulging her in her material spree if you are not rich enough. You should be glad she is honest, and instead of rage, accept reality for what it is, and go into the world and hustle, establish and refine yourself, then set standards for the kind of woman you want, just as she has done, after all, your value as a man, to women and your society is via your resources, and the earlier you know this, the better your romantic life will become.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by biddostandard: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
SBL28:
The girl is just being truthful. She grew up poor and she wants to have a better life. Can't be drinking garri at home and still continue in her husband's house. We are praying for progress not stagnation. sad
i knw this will come from a lady,so the gal no fit hustle for their future as the guy instead she is waiting for greener pasture if im the guy i will dump her poor ass

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by gentle007(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Some ladies sef! Know now that suffering has many shades. That the guy has money does not mean that you won't suffer.
What stops the girl from hustling? Her poor background should have been a motivation for her.

Las Las, she will leave someone she is compatible with just because he is nobody now ad hook up to someone else for the paper and experience another shade of suffering.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Here we go again. Some backward thinkers in this 21st century will be expecting a lady to fold her hands after achieving her first degree or second degree to become a full time liability to her husband. A woman is expected to go out and make something meaningful out of her life first before making demands of how rich she wants her husband to be.

Women should stop selling themselves cheap. They should obliterate the idea or self indoctrination of thinking they will never marry a broke Ass guy when they themselves have absolutely nothing to bring to the table besides cooking and making babies. Any man would respect and hold an industrious woman in high esteem unlike those empty headed lazy ass instagram slay queens and princesses who expects their husbands or boyfriends to take it as a duty and responsibility to provide all the little need at home for them.

To the topic, the lady is saying that she is not ready to marry a broke guy simple. Some girls can't marry a man without Cars and houses. You can't blame them. My advise to your friend(you) is to hustle harder and find a better lady who wouldn't as much be too interested in your present financial status. Don't ever pretend to be what you ate not. Be open, straight and simple.
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by thundafire: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
SBL28:
The girl is just being truthful. She grew up poor and she wants to have a better life. Can't be drinking garri at home and still continue in her husband's house. We are praying for progress not stagnation. sad
then let her find work and be innovative and stop waiting for already made men who struggled to make it or she shut up and look for a man to grow with
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by meetmeonline: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kylekent59:
Why would the man be downed because of what the babe told him?

Well, it only means one thing.

"She had been fooled before and doesn't wanna get fooled again"

There are many examples ooo, let me just give one.

Now it's time for sex, she says to the guy to put on the condom. He puts it on, now she has seen he puts it on, she faces the bed posing for doggy style.

As she was posing for doggy, not knowing the guy rolled out the condom immediately , he inserts his cock into her, he keeps digging and shouting "it is tight", the mumu fool is busy enjoying it saying,"push hader, keep digging"

After 3 mins, he ejaculates inside her, after he's done, relax.

As she faces up, she sees that the condom is on the floor, she picks it up and sees that there is no semen inside.

She shouted, "you have killed me"

If you are a girl and you have just read the above, better start missionary style. Make sure you see as he is digging with your eyes to be sure you are safe.

*Advice oooo

'
'
'
Is this a Nigerian girl? cuz every girl I did 7-10 minutes with in the last 3 years have complained (quietly or openly) that they wanted me to stay longer. And me I don't do more than 1 round (I try to satisfy on the first) else, I'll be so sleepy for the next 2 days and be running late for appointments/schedule and also be sleeping in public places. [[[I hate myself in that sleepy feeling]]]
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
SBL28:
She should work.....
What if the husband die? ? shocked

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by fujirice: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Apeshy101:

There is a job opening in Port Harcourt that was sent to the girl, she is currently in Jos while my guy is Enugu.

Being out of convenience for her, she sent the opening to him and urged him to apply.

Guy: "...thanks sweetheart, you will make a good wife, can't wait to wake up next to you for the rest of my life..."

That's how the conversation went, I rephrased most of the sentences as I can't remember all exact words.

NB: I heard all the conversations, he was playing music through Bluetooth from his phone connected to the home theater when the call came in.

If this is what truly transpired, then your guy needs a knock on the head.
For the babe to even forward job opportunities to him means she’s looking out for him.
Why does he have to hide the strides he’s making from such a girl and still has the effrontery to propose marriage.
He needs a serious knock on the head.

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Harddiskng(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
biddostandard:
i knw this will come from a lady,so the gal no fit hustle for their future as the guy instead she is waiting for greener pasture if im the guy i will dump her poor ass

Your head get there.

I had a serious conversation with my mum some time ago and she frankly told me to not to propose marriage to a girl that does not have a reasonable means of livelihood and is from a poor home (numerous siblings etc).

The advice caught me off-guard, when she would done explaining herself; brother you would run from broke babes from desolate homes when you hear her points cheesy

The road to poverty is a down-spiral, if the babe is waiting for you to blow/land a juicy job first and she is not ready to work for her own financial stability cut her off!

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
xendra:
what is there to be feeling down about? that's why many end up marrying pretenders as they well deserve. las las na woman go still chop him money. let him be feeling down � mr downer
So all women are parasites and scammers right??
Chop his money and run belle.. undecided
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by gentle007(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
pansophist:
A successful man is the one that makes more money than his wife can spend, a successful woman is the one that finds such a man. (Lana Turner 1995).

Lana Turner was an actress born in 1921,died in 1995. This quote does not hold water anymore and it may even be a movie line.
Judging a successful woman by her ability to find a successful man is insulting to womanhood.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
In as much as she's right and only human to reject suffering that her statement only goes to show she is putting her happiness in the hands of another. A smart girl would work for what she wants and complement her partner's hustle instead of making such a shallow statement. If I'm that guy i go just put her for blacklist. He needs to be careful with such girls.
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by pansophist(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Harddiskng:

Your head get there.

I had a serious conversation with my mum so time ago and she frankly told to not to consider a girl from a poor home (numerous siblings etc).

The advice caught me off-guard, when she would done explaining herself; brother you would run from broke babes from desolate homes when you hear her points cheesy

The road to poverty is a down-spiral, if the babe is waiting for you to blow/land a juicy job first and she is not ready to work for her own financial stability cut her off!

It is not about material (financial) brokenness but the mental one. Poor people have a predatory mindset developed over a sustained period of scarcity. Any sign of abundance (e.g, rich boyfriend) is seen as a fleeting resource to exploit, ransack and parasite from. Their personal responsibility will be projected to the other party and made to feel guilty if he refuses to accept such conditions in a relationship. Their family problem becomes yours to carry with pressure coming from different angles like sharp bullet forcing you to comply. Poor people usually do not understand the concept of a mutual relationship, it's all about what they will benefit only.

Ultimately, the difference between the rich and the poor is their mindset. A rich person going for a broke woman is like throwing foods to hungry fish, you will be devoured. While the smart one realizes to leave poor people alone and let them date each other, it seems they understand themselves better. Different mindset.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by pansophist(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
gentle007:

Judging a successful woman by her ability to find a successful man is insulting to womanhood.

Then you know nothing about female nature and hypergamy. Farewell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by DexterousOne(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
pansophist:
A successful man is the one that makes more money than his wife can spend, a successful woman is the one that finds such a man. (Lana Turner 1995). Marriage for many women is an upgrade to daddy 2.0, it is a safe haven where she doesn't have to worry about her livelihood. Also, many are not consciously aware of their contribution to your life, it is you that has to contribute, to them, showing-up is the contribution grin

Women see value in men from a resource standpoint, and it has always been like these. Just as an attractive woman has social power over men, rich men have social power over women. For example, Tuface with his numerous baby mama can always get a new younger if he desires, and she will overlook the fact that he has several mistresses, just as an attractive woman can make men spend on her, and get away with stuff uglier or older woman will not get away from. Or Oshiomole and Ned Nwoko with their young bride, these men have money, hence, their romantic life is limitless. That's how the game goes.

What she said that she doesn't want to suffer the second time validates this fact. Mind you, it doesn't necessarily mean she suffered in her father's house, in fact, she might have a car and live good, but in her head, you didn't fit the bill of indulging her in her material spree if you are not rich enough. You should be glad she is honest, and instead of rage, accept reality for what it is, and go into the world and hustle, establish and refine yourself, then set standards for the kind of woman you want, just as she has done, after all, your value as a man, to women and your society is via your resources, and the earlier you know this, the better your romantic life will become.

Interesting stuff you wrote
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by ikelords(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
SBL28:
so marriage is now a means out of poverty abi? Later we will start hearing gist of domestic violence because the man knows you married him because of his money and can treat you anyhow. Dear ladies marry a man that adores and respect you and stop following money.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
xendra:
go and rest! las las na so e suppose to be, no be me do am like that. even though I get I go still chop my husband own.
Cardi B give her husband a 500k dollar as a birthday gift..
Lazy ones just want a husband to chop.. You be grasshopper/locust??

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by xendra: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
eni4real:
So all women are parasites and scammers right??
Chop his money and run belle.. undecided
lol... @run belle. na you sabi
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by somehow: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
SBL28:

Hope she has made the money that would be used to replace garri or she wants to rely on him for food?
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Harddiskng(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
pansophist:

Ultimately, the difference between the rich and the poor is their mindset. A rich person going for a broke woman is like throwing foods to hungry fish, you will be devoured. While the smart one realizes to leave poor people alone and let them date each other, it seems they understand themselves better. Different mindset.

So on point, you couldn’t have said it any better �

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by xendra: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
ikelords:
so marriage is now a means out of poverty abi? Later we will start hearing gist of domestic violence because the man knows you married him because of his money and can treat you anyhow. Dear ladies marry a man that adores and respect you and stop following money.
but there is no respect and adore anymore, so we go with what's available and why are men always crying foul? men marry women only because of children and you don't hear us crying foulcheesy
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
MiddleDimension:

they do the bolded above too?

Well, it is not new.

A lot of people in relationships are passing time till they find the 'special one'.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by edunaragold(f): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
The last time my x told me that ,up till when i kept sacrificibg all for love,she still left me,but i was so wise to keep another beautiful and ready lady ,now am married na she shame dry hold,bro trust me ,take my advice i have been there before u guys can have sex and do all,together but will never marry,instead she will be playing and cornering u till u get feed up,mean while another better brother is waiting for her,so just keep a second lover that is ready,don't wasit time,surprise her that u are now married, let the news shock her like i did my x,that said she wanted to rock more life in sch first ,trust me ,when ever u call her number and its said the number u are calling is on another calls at the moment pls hold on,bros then u are the big tool.move on now or look for another, while u while away time with her ass.
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Buuks77:
madam abeg shift one side Biko. Tell her so that she can use her long straw to suck the guy dry abi . Make I dey observe first
Her type will want to know every detail of what her husband earn... So that she will know the type of billing system to use...

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
SBL28:
progress yourself first before thinking about progress through men

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by meetmeonline: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
helinues:
These days , lots of things have been happening to friends oo while friend of friends take it too serious by posting it on NL

Anyways, eyes Wey don see enough bad things go like see Bette things.. Tell your friend he is not doing enough as a suitor.
. . . Just like in the marriage seminars you attended, "A friend" is always the victim who fit know don already know grin grin grin
'
'

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by TreasureJunky: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Let me tell you exactly what it means if you hear it from any single girl. It means she's not ready to marry a poor guy, who can't take good care of she and her family.

Perhaps she suffered while growing up, and she doesn't want to go through that phase of life again
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Apeshy101:

I see nothing wrong if this was the approach she used. I could see she prefer they become a bit comfortable financially before getting married. it is not like she is going to leave him. she is just being realistic not gold digging. I love girls that are conscious of a man financial situation . not the marry me we will manage type
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by ikelords(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
xendra:
but there is no respect and adore anymore, so we go with what's available and why are men always crying foul? men marry women only because of children and you don't hear us crying foulcheesy
That you havent found men that love and adore you dosent mean others dont have them as husbands, fiance or boyfriends. If you have decided to go into marriage because of money and probably you have found a man who just need you for child bearing, that's fine and good, stick to what is works for you and dont drag other ladies into your ideology of marriage. Marriage is not for the faint heart nor is it for kids..
Re: When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
gentle007:

Lana Turner was an actress born in 1921,died in 1995. This quote does not hold water anymore and it may even be a movie line.
You are definitely away from Nigeria or Nairaland..
Girls define their success by how rich their husband/boyfriends are!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.