Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You (65976 Views)

"I Hope He Wasnt Hurt" - Donald Trump Reacts To President Biden Stage Fall (vid) / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by hermesprogidy(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Phoenix999:

stay off CNN, Am assuming you watch or listen to news
Lol. fortunately I live here.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Lightangel65: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Yeligray:
This man is against so many things that the Americans like.

Can impeachment ever happen In Nigeria?

No cause buhari controlls the senate
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Lightangel65: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Humphrizy:
Truth be told.... Donald Trump is like a sheep in the midst of wolves...No matter what happens... He will not be impeached.

He is a good and action man.

My people...kindly call or whatsapp 0"8"0"921"519"59 if you need Pure Original HOney.....Thanks and merry Christmas

Yes he is a good man, we c could use someone like him
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2019
Sluacoast:

Who told you he would not leave the office. They have filed a case against him. And he's found guilty. What is left now is for the senate to do their own part to get this racist out of office. 20 Republican and all the democratic and as well the two independent is what is needed to send him home. Don't be a dunce
it will be easier for me to have thréesome with Hillary Clinton and Melania Trump tonight in my village in Edo state than for Democrats to convince 20 republican senators to vote against Trump.

He's not been found guilty of any crime. In fact he's not even accused of any crime. They accused him of abuse of power, abuse of power is not a prosecutable offence it is just like accusing someone of being wicked which cannot be prosecuted

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2019
All i see here is one way traffic..

Only God permits... then he will stand... if not... he will end up with the pharse
"once upon a time"

No one sees how power is being abused....No one sees how he insults other persidents, workers or individuals that don't agree with him.
Bullying... heading into or towards dictatorial kind of leadership

No one sees even when caught.. just like business deals, those who saw u even with the telephone calls email and conversation by public servants... partisan men and women say its hear say...

No one sees how a president insults his fellow American citizen and intelligence community to the outside world or non American countries in a way degrading America or lowering the standard!!.. let me put it this way when a husband insults her wife openly in the market place even to his friends and family members..
Trust me they can never have respect for that woman.

Let see how it plays. The America people have to decide..!!

AND Like i said God allows things for his and a Reason....

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by truentalk: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:
The power of this world belongs to God.

America is a Christian nation world power has been giving to them from God.

No nation can take that from them the leadership of this world belongs to Christianity

We know the religion trying everything to usurp America Christian virtue using the satanic DEMs

But God pass them Trump is going no where

God bless America
Out of content, are you saying Muslim will replace him after removal?
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Abass1Toheeb: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Seems this is the end for the Democrats, they can't get 67% vote 2 turn this President. The Senate has always restricted the removal of US Presidents from Andrew Johnson and besides the Republicans are really united.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by perryy(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2019
9jahotblog:
Democrats formed majority in the house. If you look vividly, all the republicans reps votes against the impeachment which shows that they are united. Republicans are united in both house of reps and the senate. The senate that formed majority will acquit trump dismissed the impeached articles by the democrats. It's done deal for POTUS as he will be reelected in November 2020 presidential poll.

I made the 45th like on your comment for the 45 potus
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by AfroKnight: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
Davash222:

We don’t expect anything less from someone that supports nepotism, impunity and negligence of rule of law.

Funny that you should mention that. Your guy, Trump was impeached for related offences.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
LabDNA:
Lol....

I like Trump, he is the real G but I know sometimes he gets scared and pace around in the oval office, but maintains a demeanor of strenght and toughness when he faces the public. grin

That's the summary of what the position of "Head of State" entails.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by shogsman(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Doesn't matter,the Senate will acquit him.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Lol. fortunately I live here.

Oh! Now I understand your pain...

One of the deranged jobless fellows struggling for social welfare I suppose
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
SmilingScorpion:

grin

He will be impeached.
Power belong to the people.
He should just resign or face being impeached.

Which people??! How many of them??! The idle ones doing useless protests over meaningless things upandan??!... Don't make me laugh.

The true voting Americans judge by dividends, especially economic dividends... And, Trump has already outdone his predecessor.

You see, countries that have sense look past appearances, and vote based on results... That's why the shallow and cosmetic leftists are grasping at straws... The senate will have fun come January, and the voters who want their nation continuously great will return him come November. grin

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Phoenix999: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
IJEYdiamond:
All i see here is one way traffic..

Only God permits... then he will stand... if not... he will end up with the pharse
"once upon a time"

No one sees how power is being abused....No one sees how he insults other persidents, workers or individuals that don't agree with him.
Bullying... heading into or towards dictatorial kind of leadership

No one sees even when caught.. just like business deals, those who saw u even with the telephone calls email and conversation by public servants... partisan men and women say its hear say...

No one sees how a president insults his fellow American citizen and intelligence community to the outside world or non American countries in a way degrading America or lowering the standard!!.. let me put it this way when a husband insults her wife openly in the market place even to his friends and family members..
Trust me they can never have respect for that woman.

Let see how it plays. The America people have to decide..!!

AND Like i said God allows things for his and a Reason....

Please without google, how did he abuse power??

and for all your other mentions... Are they impeachable??

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blindersoff: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
VanSARS:

Source ; https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1207508280207011841

Donald Trump the thieving Plagiarist. He stole this caption from Narendra Modi the Prime Minister of India. The indian PM used the very same words earlier this year as his campaign image and slogan. Trump is so scared now he just does not care anymore. He is now stealing slogans

Indians are mocking Trump now for doing this. This dude called Trump is a classic arrogant ASSHOLE

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
...For those of you desperate Nigerians hating Trump solely based on his stand on immigration and aid to blighted nations, better face your moribund democracy.

I don't like the man in any way, but I support that stand on the above issues... No nation should be a dumping ground for nationalities of failed democracies... France is learning the hard way, others will wise up soon. grin

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by chewwie(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
They called Trump supporters deplorables, racists, white supremacists (even the 4% black electorates who voted for him), misogynists (including the 48% women who voted for him). The Dem establishment, alongside their media puppets, are indeed after the American people.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by chewwie(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Blindersoff:

Donald Trump the thieving Plagiarist. He stole this caption from Narendra Modi the Prime Minister of India. The indian PM used the very same words earlier this year as his campaign image and slogan. Trump is so scared now he just does not care anymore. He is now stealing slogans

Indians are mocking Trump now for doing this. This dude called Trump is a classic arrogant ASSHOLE
Yes, Trump is so worried about road shitting Indians
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Bizibi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
LordAdam16:

I don't think they are:

They were only trying to give themselves a fighting chance with the Impeachment.

The far-leftists in the party have said if this impeachment falls through in the Senate, they'd impeach him again.

Trump needs this impeachment and acquittal to:

1. Win re-election (the message is that the Dems have always been trying to upturn the 2016 election);
2. Preserve Republican control of the Senate (the message is that if it wasn't for the Senate, the Dems would have succeeded), and
3. Win back control of the House (the message is that the Dems will never stop their onslaught)

Without the impeachment, he may still have gotten the first, but the second and third would be in jeopardy. And that would spell doom for him during his return as he'd almost certainly not get anything done due to the firmer opposition. Coupled with the possible 2020/2021 recession that would wreck any semblance of approval even within his base.

Dude is playing 4D chess. Dems are playing checkers.

He needed to show Dems for the rabid, hateful dogs they are to energize his base and the entire Republican party. And they didn't disappoint.

Even the trade war can be argued to be a slingshot to keep the global economy humming along at least until he leaves power. Force a slow-down. Resolve it yourself. Prevent Wall St hawks, who don't care about party, from doing the damage themselves.

Bush Jr did not do this and his domestic legacy is forever tarnished because of the 07/08 recession; because of greedy Wall St hawks. Even though the economy was great for 5 of his 8 years. Obama came on as the savior and excused the hawks who gifted him the presidency--none of them got prison time.

-Lord
exactly,honestly i thought Trump is like our president who makes irrational decisions and I really didn't like him then but the way he handled the trade war face off with China kinda changed my views about him.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Stay off Fox news. Am assuming you watch or listen to news.

I watch crazy obsessed cnn actually.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by justli: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
These people underestimate the following Trump has. The big shocker would come when Republican overwhelming trash them and controls both house.

Sample public opinion, ordinary Americans hate this impeachment and they will respond in due course.

Trump 2020.

If the Dems are confident of winning 2020 why the hurry. Eagerly waiting senate hiring when Biden would be grilled.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Blindersoff: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
chewwie:

Yes, Trump is so worried about road shitting Indians

That was not my point. Why go to the length of stealing someone else's campaign slogan word for word and even image for image?

Narendra Modi did not steal the caption from someone else nor did he steal the imagery depiction from someone else but Trump chose to steal it from him with zero editing.

Why not say something like

"They are desperate to get me because of you" or

"If they want to get you all they need to do is try to get me" or

"They say i am standing in their way because they want to get you" and so on

Why word for word?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Daewang: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Democrats are just wasting their time.

God bless Donald Trump
God bless America

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by YorubaKing: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Davash222:

We don’t expect anything less from someone that supports nepotism, impunity and negligence of rule of law.

You're sure sick. Trump is the biggest tyrant ever in the history of the U.S presidency.

Nepotism. He put all his whole family in the White House yet, you're here blabbing as expected from a useless IPOB.
Negligence of Law. He's committed more offense than the worst offender in prison.

I'm not surprised at all the comments on here supporting this monster. It says a whole lot about Nigerians IPOB Okoros. They've exhibited multiple times why they're the weakest and dumbest pple in Nigeria. A man that despises black pple... Yet, you're here running ur mouth as usual.

>90% of Nigerians are mentally unstable. angry

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by lakesider(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mishael42019:
The power of this world belongs to God.

America is a Christian nation world power has been giving to them from God.

No nation can take that from them the leadership of this world belongs to Christianity

We know the religion trying everything to usurp America Christian virtue using the satanic DEMs

But God pass them Trump is going no where

God bless America

what is this one saying ..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Beetobee(f): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
Its funny how citizens of other countries that have no stake at all in the American life are so 'in love' with Trump as against the American people.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by kong200: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2019
Fash20:

Ignorant calling American a christian nation.

Why must everything be about religion. Why can't you leave religion and with your head for a second.

SMH

It's a christian country in matters like these but quickly and instantly switches to secular when LGBT, gun violence, high crime etc are mentioned. Selective hypocrisy is in the blood of christians

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by Finnese001: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
obie3rixe:
He knows the truth. And the real people in power dont want him in their way to sabotage their agenda.

Exactly bro
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You by ruffDiamond: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
Koni da da fun iya Nancy pelOshi!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.