Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68687 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by oyoolima: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lordswazz:

Any man worth his salt can easily get sex. Just keep your woman if that's the only shortcoming and show her care and love, but don't suffer for it. Get sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

How a about a woman her husband cannot satisf y?Any woman worth her salt can easily get sex .
What say ye?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by DMerciful(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Most women can describe their orgasm but men can. Why is this? But they can describe labour pains!
AwkaetitiBabe:
It cannot be described with any known language.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by jesmond3945: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
why are you giving her 60k? does she not work?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Divorce the idiot
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by InvertedHammer: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
/
Stop buying food in bulk.

That's the problem.

\
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Butoneday2(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage is high before u married her and she is tired of the thing
you are pouring fuel inside a burning fire. Which one be mileage again. Pls use another word not mileage. grin grin. Wetin you want the guy to do now as you mention mileage.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Zombiekiller010: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sex is important in marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by monkautos(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
O boy leave that madam o...nothing come out
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by tit(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Deforce her straight.
What nonsense.
I am talking to you as my brother
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by adecz: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Insult upon injury!! shocked shocked

This woman is not for you,
better cut your loses & run!!

sad sad sad sad

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Digmygold: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ignore her and act like you are seeing another woman. Madam go enter reverse gear sharperly

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Godoverevery: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home
Even if he is not doing all what u stated ...she has no right to deny him....it is totally wrong.
Dat never d solution..most times D's how trouble start before u no it ds man will go get it somewhere else and dat 60k will be shared into two....dat shop she is closing for any reason best known to her another lady is ready to open it 24/7 to d man for 10k a month.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by calabardick(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
AntiWailer:

Maybe he's using screwdriver instead of hammer.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
haha haha! OP, let me introduce you to bushmeat? you will forever be grateful .

you will even be tired!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by happney65: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
AntiWailer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Maybe o....
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
CareerBegger:
now let me warm you. Low life cheap cretin. Don't you ever in you godforsaken sorry life quote my moniker again (either by Chance or by mistake)
Smello
Uhhhm u quoting the wrong person. Check

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Isoduwa(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lordswazz:
Just as women won't tolerate a broke man, a well-to-do man should not tolerate being sex-starved by his wife. The average comfortable man is a woman magnet. If you can't use it to get as much sex as you want from willing and younger girls, and rather wait for anytime heaven touches your wife to bless your luck, you go die for konji. I am tired of men with ample means complaining of being sex-starved and having blue balls.

No wonder unmarried lovers have more sex on average than married people. Go out and get your fill my brother. The world is at the feet of any man who has means and knows how to use it. Just stay away from prostitutes sha.

Tell me which one is not prostitute among them

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by hammerU: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

Useless man, y u carry this kind topic disturb us? Ok!

U think, her body is a sperm dump?

Anytime u just reach house, u climb release and start to dey sleep?

U are an idiot!

If u Bleep pussy properly, i dont think u will be demanding it every week.

mofo!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Realfrankie(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hold her down bros

I hate nonsense
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

Do u guys communicate well? Ladies don’t just jump into sex unless they are prostitutes. Money for hand back for ground.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by hammerU: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nigeria women are really suffering.

If i be woman, i go deny u sex too.

U no sabi do!

Now, i have told u y, go to the gym and make sure u shower every night, brush your teeth.

Get ready for sexercise. U go run from sex after dat! cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Fearcom(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

She might be cheating. You need to be sure.

Put spy app on her phone and install tiny cctv cameras in your room and parlor without her knowledge. Then tell her your office is sending you on an assignment to abuja or something and see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
DMerciful:
Most women can describe their orgasm but men can. Why is this? But they can describe labour pains!
You can describe yours?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
She's bored with your stable, stolid and predictable behaviour and doesn't see you as her alpha anymore. She's only with you for the upkeep. The respect is gone, that's why she doesn't get wet for you. Women find it difficult to have sex with someone they think is beneath them, but have no problem justifying taking their money.

I don't know how you have been behaving with her previously, so I can't specifically advice you on how to cure the problem. But generally, stop playing Mr Good Guy. Enjoy yourself and get back into the groove; flirt with her unmarried friends, post selfies on facebook with other women, hang around more with the boys, come home late at night, if she initiates sex, refuse. One of two things will happen, she will either come around and start desperately offering sex, or you will find another woman to marry join; or both.

I am against extra-marital sex on principle, the wahala of keeping secret girlfriends is too much, but having multiple wives is ok. Our elders and betters were able to manage polygamy successfully and their wives never had the liver to deny them sex then. Emulate their wise example.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by DMerciful(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
100%
AwkaetitiBabe:
You can describe yours?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by budusky05(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

Any kids?
If no quit that nonsense marriage. If yes just leave her alone and patronize other open shops pls.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
DMerciful:
100%
Kindly do

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Quaddafi29: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Simple and short, she is happy answering Mrs but she sells it outside. Forget love, stop giving her money and find your fun outside or simply divorce. You are not the only husband. That's the penchant of today's ladies.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by 2016easy2017: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

U see, I'll give u the best advise and I swear, after some months you'be praying for me as she'll be begging you for sex...... Mary a 2 wife. As a Muslim, we're never threatened by our wife for sex

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Orpe7(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Find yourself a side chick to massage ur kporo
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by LordAdam16: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

Oga go to http://reddit.com/r/deadbedrooms and see your mates lamenting.

Your situation is not unique. You can try to use tips from that sub to help your ministry.

Marriage has outlived its usefulness in the 21st century. Anybody wen enta now, anything you c you manage!

As life short reach, I go kon carry myself put for position wen 1 day I go kon dey beg 1 baga to shook only tip. When I'm not mad!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by stanliwise(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

Then play your own games too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.