Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68766 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lexusgs430: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.

Simple solution........ Ignore her and get a sidechick....... Watch her make amends sharply........ grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by MajorWarren: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
ITbomb:

Calm down first eh, sleep, when you wake up you come back and edit your story

Loooool his troubled meat was doing the typing

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by xianah(f): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
What
Lexusgs430:

Simply solution........ Ignore her and get a sidechick....... Watch her make amends sharply........ grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by chigoizie7(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Speechless.

If I talk wetin dey my mind now, you people will call me evil
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by kingola111(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Let me share my little thought on this :. Now there is NO woman that don't like sex, however three things can make a woman dislike sex.

1. She is a virgin ...you can't simply like what you have not eaten, no matter how good a soup smells, you still have to taste it to determine if it's sweet or not.

2. Rape/ Bad sexual event of the past: This can make any woman dislike sex, cos it's just keep reminding her of what she is trying to forget .

3. Below Par performance from her spouse: This is one of the major cause why many married women rejects sexual calls from thier below par performance hubby, and get it outside, these below reasons can further butress the above

3(a) he is faced with constant quick ejaculation and weak erection ....popularly known as the indomie men.

3(b)lack a good understanding of sex as well as thier spouses core areas of sexual pleasure, these men even if they last in bed don't really know how to manipulate thier way ( in terms of skills & positioning) through the woman's virgina bringing about the desired orgasm that she seek.

Be that as it may, sticking to point 3, a woman should be able to communicate with her hubby if she is not getting it properly and tell him what to do per time before, during and after sexual intercourse.

However, op with statement like this coming from your wife..."Always giving excuses. At night, Am tired. In d morning, go work abeg others have left and making money and it here looking for who to ram." am sorry op I doubt if she loves you deeply.

Op do this ..

- ignore her for sometime, I mean avoid being too needy sexually, just pretend you don't need it anymore & put up a smiling face while doing it ...watch her reactions for sometime.

- op, for God sake can you allow her do the buying of those food items herself, it's like you are spoiling her, she sees herself as the price..she maybe feeling like queen of England ( of course she is Queen, no disrespect).

- Deliberately delay the upkeep money you give to her all the time, making up some excuses for it, and reduce the attention and hype you give to her.

- spoil yourself a little, change your fashion sense abit, wear sneakers, neat jeans, t-shirts, knickers with sneakers, get perfumes that smell well...just look more polished ...nice gold chains ..let her feel Jealousy that anoda woman might steal you outside .

If she does not respond to the above after a period of time ...then op am sorry She ain't love you.
You spoke my mind woman
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by hammerU: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
LordAdam16:

Oga go to http://reddit.com/r/deadbedrooms and see your mates lamenting.

Your situation is not unique. You can try to use tips from that sub to help your ministry.

Marriage has outlived its usefulness in the 21st century. Anybody wen enta now, anything you c you manage!

As life short reach, I go kon carry myself put for position wen 1 day I go kon dey beg 1 baga to shook only tip. When I'm not mad!

-Lord

The problem is never the woman.

The problem is the passion.

Do u know women actually make time to have sex wen they know u are going to be around.

Men, dont make time for sex, we want it anytime.

Just like OP!

Wat if she is overworked and tired? U want to climb her like dat? grin grin

If she married u, she will Bleep u, no two ways about dat but is it done wen she is not in the mood? hahaha!

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Realdeals:
That is the attitude of 97% of married women, especially Christian marriages.

So short a comment, but very powerful and accurate. Many Christians are really suffering in silence due to ignorance and pride. So be ready to learn.

However, something tells me that no woman can resist a man who's funny, humourous, that takes life easy and at the same time serious minded, when it comes to getting ready for sex.

While every human being is unique and peculiar, certain things are common with either gender. So study these peculiar matters.

When you handle your spouse very well and you're sensitive and attentive, sex is the most common thing between them.

However, most of us don't understand this. We assume a lot, she's wicked, taking me for a ride etc.

Before skin for skin(if you know, you know), sex for women begins from the mind. Men should get that clear. The guy who knows how to start the mind games is a winner on bed any day.

Let's come down to the ABC of this issue, who's your wife? What does she talks about? Analyze it first and talk about it too, even if you don't have the means to solve the problem at first. Give assurance that you will solve the problem soon and mean it. Share it with her if it will take time to solve it.

Fund out her state of health. Ensure she's well.

Finally, learn how to pleasure a woman, it isn't a 100m race, but a marathon race.

When she sees that you care, she's the one that will offer you a good sex, and to your satisfaction.

Don't assume buying of gifts is the short cut to the paradise, don't ignore those points above.

Ladies are responders at best, not initiators, so men should initiate any changes they desire. That's what it means to be in charge.

If you do half of these things, be ready for the sex you've been craving for, when ladies start it, no stopping o! Truth is that you can't do it everyday, so you must learn other ways to satisfy her orgasm need apart from thrusting in and out all the time.

All the best. Read and study how to pleasure a lady, I mean your wife o. Me I don't believe in any other thing apart from husband and wife matter.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by DMerciful(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hahaha...dm me if you're interested in the description
AwkaetitiBabe:
Kindly do
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by cruzie75(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
crackhaus:
You sef lock your own shop too na, and maybe you should stop giving her money. Afterall, money is not the most important thing women desire in marriage - I learnt this here.

How can you be spending money on a shop that's not yielding profit?
Penny wise, pound foólish angry

Penis wise ' hum foolish

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by DonRiches1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Very bad
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
. You are just a simp. Why are you here seeking for advice Mr Man? The first time she behaved such was when you should have taken actions. Send her back to her parents. Why is it that men these days behave so stupidily?.I'm happy most of you white knights are getting the heat.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by King44(m): 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

the truth is she is seeing another man, the relationship is dying and she is tired of you and another truth is that op might be the cause
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by oochi123(f): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Eya.. Sorry. Not every woman likes sex. I hate it when couples deny one another sex..maybe you dont Play with her enough. Buy her gift maybe she will give you access.. Some women sef

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by mechanics(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
It seems you didn't discuss this aspect with her during courtship, if not this shouldn't be a problem, just talk to her calmly and recall what she normally like most during your early marriage, it's well, not every woman love it that much, you need to also understand her mood.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bonnyhope: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
And I stand by my word that all can cum. Mustn't involve Penile kini though

Is it by mouth action?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by DMerciful(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
If two couples must be in the mood all the time before sex can happen then it might be once in 2 months for most men to have sex. Sex in marriage is a duty and not something done out of chance. Perhaps, the OP should get a second wife so the wife is not stressed but sexual satisfaction just like normal food is not negotiable
hammerU:
[s][/s]

The problem is never the woman.

Do u know women actually make time to have sex wen they know u are going to be around.

Just like OP!

If she married u, she will Bleep u, no two ways about dat but is it done wen she is not in the mood? hahaha!

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by hammerU: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
DMerciful:
If two couples must be in the mood all the time before sex can happen then it might be once in 2 months for most men to have sex. Sex in marriage is a duty and not something done out of chance. Perhaps, the OP should get a second wife so the wife is not stressed but sexual satisfaction just like normal food is not negotiable when

Women actually need sex more than men.

If u dont bang her in 1 week, she will even start suspecting u.

The only way to escape for that long is actually to go abroad or move country for business or work.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Kennyprince: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
You are just a disgrace of manhood. What is a woman who denies me sex doing in my house anyways?

Some men are just funny. Hmmmmm

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by E2000: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

if she already has children for u. I advise you to do a DNA test
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bonnyhope: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
Contumely:

Fallacy.

The best gynaecologists in the world are all males.

I have taught many women family planning.

I doubt if you know about reproduction or anatomy more than I do.

I won't join issues because we aren't on the same intellectual wavelength.

You know nothing

People that actually know don't brag

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by LordAdam16: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
hammerU:
[s][/s]

[s]The problem is never the woman.

Just like OP!

If she married u, she will Bleep u, no two ways about dat but is it done wen she is not in the mood? hahaha![/s]

You guys will never listen to credible, logical viewpoints. ITK!

That sub-reddit I shared has 207,000 members.

Those are married people, both male and female (although mostly male), who are facing the same problems as OP.

The best place for OP to get advice is from people who have the same unfortunate experiences. Not inexperienced nobodies who routinely bribe for sex, but pretend online as if they're divas or studs.

I was going to reply the crap you shared, but I don't give a sh*t about you, I only commented to help the OP. There are few things as soul-destroying as being married with blue balls.

If he chooses to listen to you guys who type as though you were the authors of Kama Sutra, he's on his own.

-Lord

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lordswazz:

I was listening to a midnight relationship radio programme recently that encourages people to air their relationship problems for possible solution.
One man called that his wife have been denying him sex severally after childbirth. Not long after, about 6-7 other men called and said they were also having the same problem ...sex is regular and exciting before childbirth and then thereafter,once the woman gives birth, she just goes off sexually. They have to beg endlessly and pet till thy kingdom come, and even at that, the sex is like once a month or once in two months.

Even the host of the programme who is a lady with kids couldn't profer any viable solution except "sit your wife down and talk to her", and lots of the callers said they've done everything under the sun, yet she's still frigid. It happens to a lot of women, and no, they are mostly not cheating.

My take, which is unpopular and might seem controversial is that, if she's a good woman, keep showing her love. Take care of her and the kids, but seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere. If sex starts being a chore every time, and you have to bottle your libido for weeks unend, then it's not worth it. It should be spontaneous, it should be fun.

Any man worth his salt can easily get sex. Just keep your woman if that's the only shortcoming and show her care and love, but don't suffer for it. Get sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

I like listening to those programmes too. I cant really understand why somebody would act like that except if theyre shy to explain the problem or have some deeper issue.

Its unrealistic to expect the man not to cheat in that instance. People shouldnt use the fact that theyve married or had children already as licence to be careless.

Unless she doesnt really mind what the man does as long as he doesnt rub it in her face, I dont think you can do all that and be upset if he starts cheating. If shes tired or not enjoying it anymore or has some kind of problem she'd better tell him instead of making him wonder
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Kennyprince:
You are just a disgrace of manhood. What is a woman who denies me sex doing in my house anyways?

Some men are just funny. Hmmmmm
.. Don't mind the idiot and disgrace of a man. His wife is right by fucking another man because he is not a man.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by hammerU: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
LordAdam16:

You guys will never listen to credible, logical viewpoints. ITK!

That sub-reddit I shared has 207,000 members.

Those are married people, both male and female (although mostly male), who are facing the same problems as OP.

The best place for OP to get advice is from people who have the same unfortunate experiences. Not inexperienced nobodies who routinely bribe for sex, but pretend online as if they're divas or studs.

I was going to reply the crap you shared, but I don't give a sh*t about you, I only commented to help the OP. There are few things as soul-destroying as being married with blue balls.

If he chooses to listen to you guys who type as though you were the authors of Kama Sutra, he's on his own.

-Lord

I already gave him a better advice.

Referring him to people like him wont help.

He need to talk to people dat dont have that problem.

He either does not know how to sex or his personal hygiene and fitness is very poor.

Also, that woman need to know that u are surrounded by temptation at work, social networking and generally u are a freak.

The minute she undertstand this, she will make plans on how to capture u wen she knows u will be around.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by lonelydora: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

She seeing someone else
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by tellsblinks(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
marvel2011:
Mine does the same thing but I give God the glory because I now occupy my heart with things that makes me serve God the more. I am not a slave to sex!

Guy!! Grow up!! Sex is a good thing especially with married couples... Go get counselling!! And stop this "slave to sex" quote

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by shugaboy6102(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
jagaban002:
That’s how most woman turn there husband to cheaters , I won’t even ask her again once she denied me sex for a month I won’t even near her again for a year . I will do my duties and go find a better fine small girl outside that will satisfy me outside . Aside kids marriage is a scam
seconded
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
portune:

How A Frustrated Man Fixed His Sexless Marriage: https://www.nairaland.com/3023490/how-frustrated-man-fixed-sexless

Also Google " Married Man Sex Life Primer" by Athol Kay.

You can also get it from Libgen.is if you are unable to purchase it at this time.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lexusgs430: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
xianah:
What

It's true nah...... Man gat sexual needs....... If it's not coming from home....... Seek assistance.......
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
she"s not attracted to u.its like they forced her to marry u grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by LordAdam16: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
hammerU:
[s][/s]

I already gave him a better advice.

Referring him to people like him wont help.

He need to talk to people dat dont have that problem.

He either does not know how to sex or his personal hygiene and fitness is very poor.

Also, that woman need to know that u are surrounded by temptation at work, social networking and generally u are a freak.

The minute she undertstand this, she will make plans on how to capture u wen she knows u will be around.

So if you have a problem with your laptop, instead of referring you to a thread where others experiencing your problem are sharing solutions, it would be better to refer you to people who don't have problem with their laptops.

And some unfortunate lady would agree to have a kid with you tomorrow. Not knowing your genes are an infection for st*pidity.

You should be chemically castrated. We have enough stup*d people on the planet. We don't need you manufacturing more.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80