Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68768 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by hammerU: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
LordAdam16:

So if you have a problem with your laptop, instead of referring you to a thread where others experiencing your problem are sharing solutions, it would be better to refer you to people who don't have problem with their laptops.

And some unfortunate lady would agree to have a kid with you tomorrow. Not knowing your genes are an infection for st*pidity.

You should be chemically castrated. We have enough stup*d people on the planet. We don't need you manufacturing more.

-Lord

U are refering him to where they are sharing the problem, so he can go and join dem.

Nyway, his wife is a very luck woman.

This guy actually begging to have sex. dat is funny.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Sniper101(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Warri proverb...

"I am tired. I am tired".
na so anoda woman go take enter ur house, and probably take ur place. grin

s*x is very important to most men.
As a woman, try hard not to use deprivation of s*x to punish your husband; it's at your own peril.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bonnyhope: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
franchasng:
You guys worry so much about pleasing your partners honestly. So a man need to do all these just to keep his so called wife happy

See, I am happily married, and before I married my heartthrob, I made sure she understood me in and out. She knows I am not a fan of sex, I do it for doing sake. She knows and she is fine with it from beginning. If she decides to cheat because she need a horse to ride her, that's her cup of tea oh but let her pray I don't catch her or find out; she knows I am a tech guy and she is 247 under surveillance, so whatever she does I will find out. If she cheats and I catch her, that's the end no forgiveness for cheating in my book.

She knew my sexual strength and passion before we married and she was fine with it and I cannot put any other effort sexually to please her, other things I will do, but I cannot kill myself trying to please a woman sexually, guys don't kill yourself in an effort to please a sex maniac; if its 5 minutes u can do, do it and get off and face your life, don't die to please any woman cos if you die she will continue where u stopped

We blacks worry so much about sex, sex sex. Few minutes nonsense. Before you marry anybody know their sexual strength and decide if u can bear it.

Global economy is under attack and black Nigerians are busy worrying about sex and styles angry

As for the op, you sound like those sex maniacs who eat sex like food, and your type do wear your woman out with excessive sex, you better slow down because sex involves energy.

If you cannot tolerate her sex denials, tell her point black that you want separation and be serious about it.

Life is simple you guys should stop complicating it already.

We have Buhari and his evil government to worry about not all these bedroom nonsense angry

You put ur wife under surveillance?

How do you do it?

Did you plant a micro chip in her?
Please educate us

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bezimo(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
crackhaus:
You sef lock your own shop too na, and maybe you should stop giving her money. Afterall, money is not the most important thing women desire in marriage - I learnt this here.

How can you be spending money on a shop that's not yielding profit?
Penny wise, pound foólish angry

Poster apply this and see if her brain will not reset..you see women..if you don't stamp your fit as the man..you will be so yeyerize and disrespected..when she knows you can go outside and get it..she will behave

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by MrOldskoolJP(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Let me share my little thought on this :. Now there is NO woman that don't like sex, however three things can make a woman dislike sex.

1. She is a virgin ...you can't simply like what you have not eaten, no matter how good a soup smells, you still have to taste it to determine if it's sweet or not.

2. Rape/ Bad sexual event of the past: This can make any woman dislike sex, cos it's just keep reminding her of what she is trying to forget .

3. Below Par performance from her spouse: This is one of the major cause why many married women rejects sexual calls from thier below par performance hubby, and get it outside, these below reasons can further butress the above

3(a) he is faced with constant quick ejaculation and weak erection ....popularly known as the indomie men.

3(b)lack a good understanding of sex as well as thier spouses core areas of sexual pleasure, these men even if they last in bed don't really know how to manipulate thier way ( in terms of skills & positioning) through the woman's virgina bringing about the desired orgasm that she seek.

Be that as it may, sticking to point 3, a woman should be able to communicate with her hubby if she is not getting it properly and tell him what to do per time before, during and after sexual intercourse.

However, op with statement like this coming from your wife..."Always giving excuses. At night, Am tired. In d morning, go work abeg others have left and making money and it here looking for who to ram." am sorry op I doubt if she loves you deeply.

Op do this ..

- ignore her for sometime, I mean avoid being too needy sexually, just pretend you don't need it anymore & put up a smiling face while doing it ...watch her reactions for sometime.

- op, for God sake can you allow her do the buying of those food items herself, it's like you are spoiling her, she sees herself as the price..she maybe feeling like queen of England ( of course she is Queen, no disrespect).

- Deliberately delay the upkeep money you give to her all the time, making up some excuses for it, and reduce the attention and hype you give to her.

- spoil yourself a little, change your fashion sense abit, wear sneakers, neat jeans, t-shirts, knickers with sneakers, get perfumes that smell well...just look more polished ...nice gold chains ..let her feel Jealousy that anoda woman might steal you outside .

If she does not respond to the above after a period of time ...then op am sorry She ain't love you.

Op If you get sense, follow this write up. Best I read on this topic. You deserve a gold medal for Thai especially the part of looking good and trending.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
2016easy2017:

U see, I'll give u the best advise and I swear, after some months you'be praying for me as she'll be begging you for sex...... Mary a 2 wife. As a Muslim, we're never threatened by our wife for sex

What an advert for Islam smh
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Ronline(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Is like you married someone that is beyond your control.. She must be domineering in nature...
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Sabenko: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Why not discuss with her and see if she enjoys sex with u, she might be a rape victim or female genital mutilation...these pple hate sex with passion!

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by ednut1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Men wanting hot sex from chores drained wives with low libido. Recipe for jaruma laced smallies
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by instinct57vm(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Did u guys start having sex only after marriage? Was she like this before you got married? Is she the over religious type? Is her job a 7days morning to night job? Have u ever noticed she has low sexual urge before now? Has she been emotionally traumatized or abused before?
If answers to all these questions are NO, then your wife is sleeping with another man. Simple as ABC

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
IDERAWOLE:

So short a comment, but very powerful and accurate. Many Christians are really suffering in silence due to ignorance and pride. So be ready to learn.

However, something tells me that no woman can resist a man who's funny, humourous, that takes life easy and at the same time serious minded, when it comes to getting ready for sex.

While every human being is unique and peculiar, certain things are common with either gender. So study these peculiar matters.

When you handle your spouse very well and you're sensitive and attentive, sex is the most common thing between them.

However, most of us don't understand this. We assume a lot, she's wicked, taking me for a ride etc.

Before skin for skin(if you know, you know), sex for women begins from the mind. Men should get that clear. The guy who knows how to start the mind games is a winner on bed any day.

Let's come down to the ABC of this issue, who's your wife? What does she talks about? Analyze it first and talk about it too, even if you don't have the means to solve the problem at first. Give assurance that you will solve the problem soon and mean it. Share it with her if it will take time to solve it.

Fund out her state of health. Ensure she's well.

Finally, learn how to pleasure a woman, it isn't a 100m race, but a marathon race.

When she sees that you care, she's the one that will offer you a good sex, and to your satisfaction.

Don't assume buying of gifts is the short cut to the paradise, don't ignore those points above.

Ladies are responders at best, not initiators, so men should initiate any changes they desire. That's what it means to be in charge.

If you do half of these things, be ready for the sex you've been craving for, when ladies start it, no stopping o! Truth is that you can't do it everyday, so you must learn other ways to satisfy her orgasm need apart from thrusting in and out all the time.

All the best. Read and study how to pleasure a lady, I mean your wife o. Me I don't believe in any other thing apart from husband and wife matter.

Im sorry to quote the whole post but this is technically brilliant

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by mayorchimex(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
When you give a woman brain wrecking orgasm, I strongly doubt she'd lock shop on ya... So I think your kini satisfies only your shop and not hers so she locks shop cos it ain't profitable. Just saying
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2019
LordAdam16:
Lord

hammerU:
The minute she undertstand this, she will make plans on how to capture u wen she knows u will be around.

Actually the two of you are right, but in different ways. He needs to understand that plenty of people also experience this problem and at the same time he needs to look to those who are getting it right.

He should see the value in both of your posts.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by alizma: 12:01am On Dec 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Wife not girlfriend, resolve not conflict or revenge.
You don't know that some problems are better resolved with counter attack.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Munzy14(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.
========≠================================={

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.
comic relief... grin

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by deeva1: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Let me share my little thought on this :. Now there is NO woman that don't like sex, however three things can make a woman dislike sex.

1. She is a virgin ...you can't simply like what you have not eaten, no matter how good a soup smells, you still have to taste it to determine if it's sweet or not.

2. Rape/ Bad sexual event of the past: This can make any woman dislike sex, cos it's just keep reminding her of what she is trying to forget .

3. Below Par performance from her spouse: This is one of the major cause why many married women rejects sexual calls from thier below par performance hubby, and get it outside, these below reasons can further butress the above

3(a) he is faced with constant quick ejaculation and weak erection ....popularly known as the indomie men.

3(b)lack a good understanding of sex as well as thier spouses core areas of sexual pleasure, these men even if they last in bed don't really know how to manipulate thier way ( in terms of skills & positioning) through the woman's virgina bringing about the desired orgasm that she seek.

Be that as it may, sticking to point 3, a woman should be able to communicate with her hubby if she is not getting it properly and tell him what to do per time before, during and after sexual intercourse.

However, op with statement like this coming from your wife..."Always giving excuses. At night, Am tired. In d morning, go work abeg others have left and making money and it here looking for who to ram." am sorry op I doubt if she loves you deeply.

Op do this ..

- ignore her for sometime, I mean avoid being too needy sexually, just pretend you don't need it anymore & put up a smiling face while doing it ...watch her reactions for sometime.

- op, for God sake can you allow her do the buying of those food items herself, it's like you are spoiling her, she sees herself as the price..she maybe feeling like queen of England ( of course she is Queen, no disrespect).

- Deliberately delay the upkeep money you give to her all the time, making up some excuses for it, and reduce the attention and hype you give to her.

- spoil yourself a little, change your fashion sense abit, wear sneakers, neat jeans, t-shirts, knickers with sneakers, get perfumes that smell well...just look more polished ...nice gold chains ..let her feel Jealousy that anoda woman might steal you outside .

If she does not respond to the above after a period of time ...then op am sorry She ain't love you.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by alizma: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home
No matter the more to the story, no person daughter go collect 60k monthly allowance from me and still deny me sex. For what na?
The last thing I will do is to force you into it or stop my duty as husband but you see that shop you lock, it will remain locked while I catch my fun outside. When you are ready to open you can let me know, that is if I am still available.
In fact, you can't deny me sex for two weeks in my house. What nonsense is that?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Munzy14(m): 12:08am On Dec 23, 2019
crackhaus:
You sef lock your own shop too na, and maybe you should stop giving her money. Afterall, money is not the most important thing women desire in marriage - I learnt this here.

How can you be spending money on a shop that's not yielding profit?
Penny wise, pound foólish angry
Spending money on shop that is on lock wit padlock... cheesy

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Idaytesj29(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

This is not a solution and defeats the one of the purpose of marriage: which is to prevent fornication/adultery.

I think we need to research harder if partners can be divorced when they shy away from their sexual duties in marriage when all other means to resolve the issue is unfruitful.

Instead of somebody letting me to commit constant sin with dire consequences.

Baby, its been a while.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by portune: 12:12am On Dec 23, 2019
********I AM THE POSTER!!!!*******

I do my job as a good husband. Within a space of a month, I bought 2 fones for her worth 250k. Kid spoilt the 1st so I replaced. She even auggests i go outside and get sidechick that i dont spend money on her. Imagine?

How many people has a running capital of 250k in Naija?? If u add money for Xmass for her and kids plus xmass money and dec upkeep i have spent over almost 400k this month . Imagine this..

Who ever wants to chat me personally on this can reach me via this;
My gmail acc: redocbp@gmail.com

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by GregJames(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2019
She get infection
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by unbitchable(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

u haven't had an experience?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by unbitchable(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

u haven't had an experience?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by shine12: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.
========≠================================={

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.

You can do all the above x 20 and a wife can still turn her husband down due to several reasons.

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by shine12: 12:19am On Dec 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
When you give a woman brain wrecking orgasm, I strongly doubt she'd lock shop on ya... So I think your kini satisfies only your shop and not hers so she locks shop cos it ain't profitable. Just saying

But does it take brain wrecking orgasm for a woman to render something due to her husband.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 12:20am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
I do my job as a good husband. Within a space of a month, I bought 2 fones for her worth 250k. Kid spoilt the 1st so I replaced. She even auggests i go outside and get sidechick that i dont spend money on her. Imagine?

How many people has a running capital of 250k in Naija?? If u add money for Xmass for her and kids plus xmass money and dec upkeep i have spent over almost 400k this month . Imagine this..

You are not serious, everybody has asked you what your sex life was like before the problem started and you came back to spew rubbish

We have understood that you are a good provider so all this bluster is unnecessary unless youre just emphasising phone and 400k to compensate for your weak sex game.

Is she supposed to be sleeping with you or your running capital?

If she told you to get a side chick then what are you here disturbing us for smh

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:22am On Dec 23, 2019
they are fuckinng her for u
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Gokoyer0(m): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Your wife need medical attention. May be you need to take her to sex therapist.
portune:
********I AM THE POSTER!!!!*******

Who ever wants to chat me personally on this can reach me via this;
My gmail acc: redocbp@gmail.com
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by AntiWailer: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2019
shine12:

You can do all the above x 20 and a wife can still turn her husband down due to several reasons.

That is why we started with issues of very high Mileage tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by sacx: 12:26am On Dec 23, 2019
This is to christian couples: Denying your spouse of sex is an action that falls under the biblical definition of the term adultery. If you have issues, treat it head on. Sex shouldn't be used as a bargaining chip.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by portune: 12:28am On Dec 23, 2019
It has never been wow. She always gives excuses . 7yrs of marriage guys!
midnighter:

You are not serious, everybody has asked you what your sex life was like before the problem started and you came back to spew rubbish

We have understood that you are a good provider so all this bluster is unnecessary unless youre just emphasising phone and 400k to compensate for your weak sex game.

Is she supposed to be sleeping with you or your running capital?

If she told you to get a side chick then what are you here disturbing us for smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78