Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time (7870 Views)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Toks2008(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

No. The guy is now acting good and he's actually a good person just that he was going through a lot. I'm trying to reason with him.

Also, I've been trying to pull this post down off nairaland but I've not been able.

You have been quoted so no need pulling it down except maybe you contact the mods to help you do that.

The story sounds so unbelievable cos in naija it is very difficult to see a lady that will be so magnanimous with money.

By the way what is your age bracket?

20 to 25
26 to 30
Above 30..

Just curious.
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Yxxx: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2020
ednut1:
I thought auditors were smart. U cant be from pwc or kpmg. It must be delliote cheesy

You want to use style and know where she works. �

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Jeweltz(f): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2020
Toks2008:

You have been quoted so no need pulling it down except maybe you contact the mods to help you do that.

The story sounds so unbelievable cos in naija it is very difficult to see a lady that will be so magnanimous with money.

By the way what is your age bracket?

20 to 25
26 to 30
Above 30..

Just curious.

28 last year
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Yxxx: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

I can't say. All I know is he loves me and I'm beginning to see reason why he behave the way he did then

On behalf of the enitire Nairalanders who have advised you. Shame on this foolishness.
What kind of stupid love is this even at your age?
Can't you even advice yourself?
Can I conclude that this is a case of beauty without brains?
What is your problem?
I'm so pissed?

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by AmazingELixir: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2020
Rajman45:

Hmm.... U be big mumu. Continue begging him, and after e use ur penkus and money finish, ur eyes go clear.

Imagine an auditor without common sense... I piety ur company.

What is it with you guys and bad mouth...your afflictions is worse than Corona virus

Op please let him go...atleast the reason for his joblessness should be clear to you now...he is just a guy that choose to harvest where he never sowed...how else could a jobless guy be insisting on marrying a virgin when he is in the business of philandering.

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by ednut1(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Yxxx:

On behalf of the enitire Nairalanders who have advised you. Shame on this foolishness.
What kind of stupid love is this even at your age?
Can't you even advice yourself?
Can I conclude that this is a case of beauty without brains?
What is your problem?
I'm so pissed?
most babes nearing 30 no dey get sense.
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Yxxx: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=ednut1 post=86718853]most babes nearing 30 no dey get sense.
Na she sabi.
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by XhosaNostra(f): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
I'm very much appreciative of the honest feedback I got from this site and I can verify that I'm begining to review my stands concerning how much trust I can give to people now.

On one side, just yesterday, he sent series of SMS telling me how disturbed he was which is hindering his decision about what he wants from me. Told me about how he missed me but I never deemed it fit to reply any of the text. He called ceaselessly only I had to oblige after his 8th attempts. We talked and discussion continued into early hours of today ( since about 10pm yesterday). There was nothing we discussed that we have not ironed out before but he keeps going back. I got a lot of commitment from men everyday, that are well to do, but I seem to be so focused on this guy. He know this and I think that has been his only bargaining chip

As it is,I can't trust anything he tells me because trusting him was what led me into this state. But I can't deny the fact that I can't get him off my thoughts. His words and charms are not letting me be. I wished I Never picked his calls.

But I appreciate you all.

@bolded, what do you plan to do about it? When people think they got you all figured out, pull the rug right underneath them & drop them flat on their ass...even if it kills you to do so. The thing about feelings is, given enough space & time, they fade. Whilst keeping in contact with this person & continuing to allow yourself to be sucked back into this parasitic, one-sided "relationship" is doing the exact opposite. You're prolonging your own suffering. On the other hand, he's loving every bit of it because he knows he's got you by the short + curlies grin Final act, be cruel, not to him but yourself. Break the last remaining bits of your heart so you can start over. Get rid of him.

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Jeweltz(f): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, what do you plan to do about it? [b]When people think they got you all figured out, pull the rug right underneath them & drop them flat on their ass...even if it kills you to do so. T[/b]he thing about feelings is, given enough space & time, they fade. Whilst keeping in contact with this person & continuing to allow yourself to be sucked back into this parasitic, one-sided "relationship" is doing the exact opposite. You're prolonging your own suffering. On the other hand, he's loving every bit of it because he knows he's got you by the short + curlies grin Final act, be cruel, not to him but yourself. Break the last remaining bits of your heart so you can start over. Get rid of him.

the bolded is true. I don't know why I allowed and still allowing myself to be manipulated by him. Anytime he came around with stupid sob stories, I foundry myself believing even when I know he's a chronic manipulator. I don't understand why things have to be that way. The Truth is he's got a lot of girls he's exploiting on the constant
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by emeijeh(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

I can't say. All I know is he loves me and I'm beginning to see reason why he behave the way he did then
He will milk you dry!
Cut off please.
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by XhosaNostra(f): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

the bolded is true. I don't know why I allowed and still allowing myself to be manipulated by him. Anytime he came around with stupid sob stories, I foundry myself believing even when I know he's a chronic manipulator. I don't understand why things have to be that way. The Truth is he's got a lot of girls he's exploiting on the constant

Well, at least now you know the truth & can see through him. Don't let it continue. He has not given you any reason to hold on to him from the little you have shared, he should be easy to forget. Try to reason with yourself. He's not worth it.

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by doris4u(f): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2020
jackals:

Why is that when you people see a good girl who is ready to stay by you, you try to frustrate all her efforts?

I'm sorry if I have gone too much ;but I can relate with what happened to this girl. it's painful
Good things are expensive to keep for the blind

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by tricksters: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Come n date me. I am a realtor n will never ask a dime from you but we must enjoy ourselves. I am also not interested in virgins. In fact you are my spec ific.
Jeweltz:
Good afternoon my fellow women,

This is going to be a long Post

Kindly be reminded that I don't need insultive commentaries as I'm already hurt by the narratives I'm about to share . I only need an advise. Google search lead me to this website few hours ago.

I have been into many relationship in the past with guys that their behaviour and way of life are nothing to write home about. The last straw that had the camel's back was the one that made me gave up on men to focus solely on my career. I was disvirgined at the age of 22 by a guy who I gave 100% love to.

It happened;

Sometimes around last year, a friend of mine was having her birthday. She was a colleague from work. I work in an audit firm in Lagos, VI( identity witheld). I didn't plan to spend the night there, but as it happened to be on a Saturday, I didn't have any objection when she asked me to spend the night in her place.

About 7pm in the evening, we decided to go out and chill which will be funded by her boyfriend. It was there I met this guy, which was a friend of the said boyfriend. Talks run into talks, he seemed like a perfect match for me and I was already getting used to him. I liked him.

Few days after,he asked me out which I found nice and cool.

Later, I got to know he has no job and has been into some side hustling all the while. I had no problem with this.

Months later , he started requesting money from me which he claimed went into settling some debts. There was a time I collected salary, said he needed 130k, it was so hard but I had to give him. All that I wanted is his happiness as he claimed he needed money for some hustles.

To cut the story short;

He told me his Love for Virgin girl and how he can Never marry a girl that's not a virgin. I asked him what if I'm not a virgin, he responded in the negative and I started getting nervous about us. I knew I'm not a virgin but ..........

He has been pestering me for sex, which I understand it's not a big deal. But the conversation we had about virginity has been making me scared of losing him. What if he dump after sex Just because I'm not a virgin. My mistake was that I had lied that I am Virgin. Didn't know why I had to .

I have resist all his attempts to have sex with me. Few days ago, I saw his chat with a girl which he's been going out. He had sex with her. I confronted him and he denied. This has make him to be ignoring me. He's not picking my calls, barely reply my text and if he ever, it's only one word and boring. But anytime he needs money from me, he call me.

Last week, he told me he needed money but I refused him. He started cursing me on the phone and vow to call it quit with me. he's still yet to respond to all my pleas.

Ladies in the house, what have I done wrong??
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by SweetCunt97(f): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2020
tricksters:
Comw n date me. I am a realtor n will never ask a dime from you but we must enjoy ourselves. I am also not interested in virgins. In fact you are my spec ific.
D tricky ones don't ask, they use reverse psychology to milk u dry. Op should go watch Acrimony Mayb it will strengthen her resolve

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by ecstasy357(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

Kindly be reminded that I don't need insultive commentaries as I'm already hurt by the narratives I'm about to share . I only need an advise. Google search lead me to this website few hours ago.

I have been into many relationship in the past with guys that their behaviour and way of life are nothing to write home about. The last straw that had the camel's back was the one that made me gave up on men to focus solely on my career. I was disvirgined at the age of 22 by a guy who I gave 100% love to.

It happened;

Sometimes around last year, a friend of mine was having her birthday. She was a colleague from work. I work in an audit firm in Lagos, VI( identity witheld). I didn't plan to spend the night there, but as it happened to be on a Saturday, I didn't have any objection when she asked me to spend the night in her place.

About 7pm in the evening, we decided to go out and chill which will be funded by her boyfriend. It was there I met this guy, which was a friend of the said boyfriend. Talks run into talks, he seemed like a perfect match for me and I was already getting used to him. I liked him.

Later, I got to know he has no job and has been into some side hustling all the while. I had no problem with this.

Months later , he started requesting money from me which he claimed went into settling some debts. There was a time I collected salary, said he needed 130k, it was so hard but I had to give him. All that I wanted is his happiness as he claimed he needed money for some hustles.

To cut the story short;

He told me his Love for Virgin girl and how he can Never marry a girl that's not a virgin. I asked him what if I'm not a virgin, he responded in the negative and I started getting nervous about us. I knew I'm not a virgin but ..........

He has been pestering me for sex, which I understand it's not a big deal. But the conversation we had about virginity has been making me scared of losing him. What if he dump after sex Just because I'm not a virgin. My mistake was that I had lied that I am Virgin. Didn't know why I had to .

I have resist all his attempts to have sex with me. Few days ago, I saw his chat with a girl which he's been going out. He had sex with her. I confronted him and he denied. This has make him to be ignoring me. He's not picking my calls, barely reply my text and if he ever, it's only one word and boring. But anytime he needs money from me, he call me.

Last week, he told me he needed money but I refused him. He started cursing me on the phone and vow to call it quit with me. he's still yet to respond to all my pleas.

I should get to know you
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by tricksters: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
This mean she should continue with the man shamelessly milking her of her finances without shame. How will acrimony strengthen her resolve with $10 million cash n a brand new renovated house to her name, I am sure your soul is dying for sure adventure.
SweetCunt97:
D tricky ones don't ask, they use reverse psychology to milk u dry. Op should go watch Acrimony Mayb it will strengthen her resolve

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by SweetCunt97(f): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
tricksters:
This mean she should continue with the man shamelessly milking her of her finances without shame. How will acrimony strengthen her resolve with $10 million cash n a brand new renovated house to her name, I am sure your soul is dying for sure adventure.
10m? Look inward sincerely, do u think any woman will take such bullcrap from you for more than 10 years? You talk about millions forgetting she lost her womb, worked two jobs, lost all the money her mom left her while d stupid fool was at home playing with his nonsense battery for years... You know ko woman would do that for ya

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by tricksters: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Here we go again, she lost her womb because the guy shook her knife in the womb ba ?

If she had worked 10 jobs for million year would she ever earn $10 million or is the essence of working not to earn money ?

Again all her life worth with the 20 jobs she worked, her inheritance from her mother is not worth a million dollars n she was given times 10 for her effort.

The play you talked about was what the likes of Bill Gate, the IPhone n Facebook dude spent their early days on, their wives didn't chose to leave them but are now enjoying the riches cos of the time they spent while the man's effort become a success. Your wail about this shows how mypoic you are about life n it opportunities.

Many artist prayed for break tru's that will never come yet their are woman that stick with them. I will say a prayer for you to end this convesation, I pray that life itself teaches you a lesson to corect or affirm this notion you are promoting so that in your next life you make beta decisions.

SweetCunt97:
10m? Look inward sincerely, do u think any woman will take such bullcrap from you for more than 10 years? You talk about millions forgetting she lost her womb, worked two jobs, lost all the money her mom left her while d stupid fool was at home playing with his nonsense battery for years... You know ko woman would do that for ya

Also, looking inward I have seen women waste over 10 years on more despicable bs with nothing to show for it. Here the woman was paid $10 million for her disloyalty with brand new renovated house to show for it if you like to argue the extremes.

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by SweetCunt97(f): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
tricksters:
Here we go again, she lost her womb because the guy shook her knife in the womb ba ?

If she had worked 10 jobs for million year would she ever earn $10 million or is the essence of working not to earn money ?

Again all her life worth with the 20 jobs she worked, her inheritance from her mother is not worth a million dollars n she was given times 10 for her effort.

The play you talked about was what the likes of Bill Gate, the IPhone n Facebook dude spent their early days on, their wives didn't chose to leave them but are now enjoying the riches cos of the time they spent while the man's effort become a success. Your wail about this shows how mypoic you are about life n it opportunities.

Many artist prayed for break tru's that will never come yet their are woman that stick with them. I will say a prayer for you to end this convesation, I pray that life itself teaches you a lesson to corect or affirm this notion you are promoting so that in your next life you make beta decisions.

OH well, the movie play with people's emotions. But you are here askin d Op to cut ties with this guy who's collecting from her. Double standard ryt?

Being an artist praying for breakthrough does not mean you sit on your azz lazying about and expecting d woman to carry all d bills alone. All those people you even mentioned started out early when they were single teenagers. For d Amazon guy, he had a job before he had d idea of creating Amazon. Anyways you simply turning a blind sight to d point I'm trying to make. Go sit on ur azz all day and see if any Nigerian woman will give u d respect you deserve as a man.

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by tricksters: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
My dear you simply have no point, wasting year fixing a puzzling to an invention is not lazing around, quit being myopic please. The dude worked on the battery all those years, I didn't see any scene anyone got into the house with the dude snoring away the day, atleast not from the movie I watched.

SweetCunt97:
OH well, the movie play with people's emotions. But you are here askin d Op to cut ties with this guy who's collecting from her. Double standard ryt?

Being an artist praying for breakthrough does not mean you sit on your azz lazying about and expecting d woman to carry all d bills alone. All those people you even mentioned started out early when they were single teenagers. For d Amazon guy, he had a job before he had d idea of creating Amazon. Anyways you simply turning a blind sight to d point I'm trying to make. Go sit on ur azz all day and see if any Nigerian woman will give u d respect you deserve as a man.

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by SweetCunt97(f): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
tricksters:
My dear you simply have no point, wasting year fixing a puzzling to an invention is not lazing around, quit being myopic please. The dude worked on the battery all those years, I didn't see any scene anyone got into the house with the dude snoring away the day, atleast not from the movie I watched.

He was working on his battery to the extent that he pushed the lady to take out d mortgage and she lost her house. Guy be sincere with yourself what advice would u give your sister if she were in such situation? Abegi

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Toks2008(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

28 last year

Oh I See, I guess you are in the realistic age gap for purposeful relationship.
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Toks2008(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

What is your zodiac? You sound like a cancerian or Scorpio lady.
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by tricksters: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Are we talking about the same home he later bought back renovated n gave her $10 million extra for taking her tru such decision ?

SweetCunt97:
He was working on his battery to the extent that he pushed the lady to take out d mortgage and she lost her house. Guy be sincere with yourself what advice would u give your sister if she were in such situation? Abegi
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by SweetCunt97(f): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
tricksters:
Are we talking about the same home he later bought back renovated n gave her $10 million extra for taking her tru such decision ?

God help you.
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by SweetCunt97(f): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Toks2008:

Oh I See, I guess you are in the realistic age gap for purposeful relationship.
uncle toks, you wanna apply?
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by woleabayo(f): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
lady please the guy only needs your money so dont wast your time.....and if you dont mind can we exchange contact for more ....thanks in anticipation.
Jeweltz:

It happened;

To cut the story short;

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Obodo999(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
jackals:

Most men are irresponsible. But why including my dad

You said "all men are scums" and the man included your Dad in it ?
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Toks2008(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
uncle toks, you wanna apply?

Lol! She is a sweet looking lady but I'm not applying.
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Jeweltz(f): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Toks2008:

What is your zodiac? You sound like a cancerian or Scorpio lady.

Yeah. November
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by grandstar(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Jeweltz:

It happened;

To cut the story short;

Get rid of the guy.

He's a very manipulative type. He understands women and knows how to take advantage. He knows your weakness and is taking advantage.

You have gotten so close to him and you don't want to lose him. You've become emotionally dependent on him. That's the tricks of manipulative person. He now wants to have his cake and eat it too by using you for cash and for advancement but will eventually dump you and marry a virgin.

If I asked you to push a trailer single handedly, would you consider me normal? He said he wants to marry a virgin and he is determined to sleep with you, do you think he's okay? Does that sound comprehensible to you? He is calling you a cheap worthless LovePeddler who has no sense.

If he doesn't dump you, it's because he needs your money.

Stop throwing pearls before swine. Dump him hard. Block him totally. Block him on your phone, on social media, anywhere. You'll get over him. Don't let your desperation get the better of you.

The only thing you've done wrong is to stay with an abusive loser.

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by efewizey(m): 7:46am On Feb 29, 2020
You have a nice physique though.. This post was made last year so I guess you over that phase of your life?

TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back / Brazilian Carnival Queen Embarrassed As Her Things Pings Open(photos,video)18+ / Paid for my stupidity

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107