Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time (7868 Views)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jeweltz:
Good afternoon my fellow women,

This is going to be a long Post

Kindly be reminded that I don't need insultive commentaries as I'm already hurt by the narratives I'm about to share . I only need an advise. Google search lead me to this website few hours ago.

I have been into many relationship in the past with guys that their behaviour and way of life are nothing to write home about. The last straw that had the camel's back was the one that made me gave up on men to focus solely on my career. I was disvirgined at the age of 22 by a guy who I gave 100% love to.

It happened;

Sometimes around last year, a friend of mine was having her birthday. She was a colleague from work. I work in an audit firm in Lagos, VI( identity witheld). I didn't plan to spend the night there, but as it happened to be on a Saturday, I didn't have any objection when she asked me to spend the night in her place.

About 7pm in the evening, we decided to go out and chill which will be funded by her boyfriend. It was there I met this guy, which was a friend of the said boyfriend. Talks run into talks, he seemed like a perfect match for me and I was already getting used to him. I liked him.

Few days after,he asked me out which I found nice and cool.

Later, I got to know he has no job and has been into some side hustling all the while. I had no problem with this.

Months later , he started requesting money from me which he claimed went into settling some debts. There was a time I collected salary, said he needed 130k, it was so hard but I had to give him. All that I wanted is his happiness as he claimed he needed money for some hustles.

To cut the story short;

He told me his Love for Virgin girl and how he can Never marry a girl that's not a virgin. I asked him what if I'm not a virgin, he responded in the negative and I started getting nervous about us. I knew I'm not a virgin but ..........

He has been pestering me for sex, which I understand it's not a big deal. But the conversation we had about virginity has been making me scared of losing him. What if he dump after sex Just because I'm not a virgin. My mistake was that I had lied that I am Virgin. Didn't know why I had to .

I have resist all his attempts to have sex with me. Few days ago, I saw his chat with a girl which he's been going out. He had sex with her. I confronted him and he denied. This has make him to be ignoring me. He's not picking my calls, barely reply my text and if he ever, it's only one word and boring. But anytime he needs money from me, he call me.

Last week, he told me he needed money but I refused him. He started cursing me on the phone and vow to call it quit with me. he's still yet to respond to all my pleas.

Ladies in the house, what have I done wrong??

Hope u av left dt guy for good sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Freelane33(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmmm
Jeweltz:

Kindly be reminded that I don't need insultive commentaries as I'm already hurt by the narratives I'm about to share . I only need an advise. Google search lead me to this website few hours ago.

I have been into many relationship in the past with guys that their behaviour and way of life are nothing to write home about. The last straw that had the camel's back was the one that made me gave up on men to focus solely on my career. I was disvirgined at the age of 22 by a guy who I gave 100% love to.

It happened;

Sometimes around last year, a friend of mine was having her birthday. She was a colleague from work. I work in an audit firm in Lagos, VI( identity witheld). I didn't plan to spend the night there, but as it happened to be on a Saturday, I didn't have any objection when she asked me to spend the night in her place.

About 7pm in the evening, we decided to go out and chill which will be funded by her boyfriend. It was there I met this guy, which was a friend of the said boyfriend. Talks run into talks, he seemed like a perfect match for me and I was already getting used to him. I liked him.

Later, I got to know he has no job and has been into some side hustling all the while. I had no problem with this.

Months later , he started requesting money from me which he claimed went into settling some debts. There was a time I collected salary, said he needed 130k, it was so hard but I had to give him. All that I wanted is his happiness as he claimed he needed money for some hustles.

To cut the story short;

He told me his Love for Virgin girl and how he can Never marry a girl that's not a virgin. I asked him what if I'm not a virgin, he responded in the negative and I started getting nervous about us. I knew I'm not a virgin but ..........

He has been pestering me for sex, which I understand it's not a big deal. But the conversation we had about virginity has been making me scared of losing him. What if he dump after sex Just because I'm not a virgin. My mistake was that I had lied that I am Virgin. Didn't know why I had to .

I have resist all his attempts to have sex with me. Few days ago, I saw his chat with a girl which he's been going out. He had sex with her. I confronted him and he denied. This has make him to be ignoring me. He's not picking my calls, barely reply my text and if he ever, it's only one word and boring. But anytime he needs money from me, he call me.

Last week, he told me he needed money but I refused him. He started cursing me on the phone and vow to call it quit with me. he's still yet to respond to all my pleas.

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by TrippleEEE: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jeweltz:

It happened;

To cut the story short;

From start to end, you were played pitifully. It seemed you were too lonely and needy, so he capitalized on that. The guy na G Boy- you na Maga.

Having said that , you need help. You need to love yourself. Comon now ...

There are several good guys out there. Why do ladies keep falling wrong.

If your story is true , It's all your fault. What ever he does to you, you allowed it. If it's toxic, leave!!!. They no kidnap you.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Rawhumper(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
She has carried it already check her personal Posts.....i think she needs prayers cos she only plays with The advice she gets here....doesnt mean a Thing to her.

quote author=Headlesschicken post=85209910] undecided You need a very resounding slap... Better don't carry this stupidity into 2020...[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Rawhumper(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Then Stop disturbing us with your whinnings and go ahead with him till he sucks u dry like a stockfish.
And plz i have observed u already made up ur mind before vomitting ur crap for People to comment on,if u know thats how The case is You better shove it up......
I must Say i find u somehow sexy but truly i dont give a hoot about your type,just that u called my Attention by that ur Post on my comment.

quote author=Jeweltz post=85231793]

Yes,I never wanted to lose him.

The love I have for him over rules anything my brain tell me[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Lekan239(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
The guy actually knows the lady is lieing about being a virgin
Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Alvyn69(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
All I see is money heist... Good girls will always fall hard for a bad guy who doesn't even care. From your writeup you didn't tell us the good guys you may have also broke their hearts knowingly or unknowingly in the past... Words of advice let him go your reward is ahead.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time by Born2winnx: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
TemmyT002:

Nah. Not all

Next time, say most men

I am sure you have a father and you may give birth to a son someday. You don't want to have a scum as a son right?
Your a simp nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture? / Police Bust Sex Party , Arrest 21 Persons (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.