Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help (8830 Views)

He Wants To Propose To Her Before Traveling Abroad, Please Advise. / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by mzhorlah(f): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
You did not provide enough information.
What course are you looking at?

Besides, you need to act fast as deadline draws closer (that's if you are looking for assistantship anyway)

Check travel page, I am sure you will find answers to your questions
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

You're right. Though, you won't be deported if you handle your business smartly as someone who is just sending gifts abroad.

The one I have witnessed is "working" with student visa. All my years in Singapore, I wasn't allowed to work.

A friend of mine secretly worked and was enjoying his pay, but when he had a problem with a co-worker, the jealous colleague reported to the government and he was deported to Nigeria.

So, the deporting is mainly on working. Since working with student pass in almost all Asian countries is considered illegal.

You will be deported if they find out. How do they do that? If you travel to cities like Guangzhou and probably check-in in a hotel with your passport, the information would be there and the hotel would send local immigration back your info. grin

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nat404:
English is fine and I will give you a school that would grant you a scholarship. It's also necessary so as to enable you get a visa at the US Embassy.

On point. Though, from the conversation we had, it seems Total E&P will be footing the bills, but he wasn't too specific on it yet.

Anyway, all that matters is admission and I'm glad you're here to help because left with me, I'm lackadaisical in anything regarding admission or school — too boring of a process.

My private WhatsApp ends with ...887. I'll chat you with it. How do I message you?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nat404:
You will be deported if they find out. How do they do that? If you travel to cities like Guangzhou and probably check-in in a hotel with your passport, the information would be there and the hotel would send local immigration back your info. grin

That's true. Most advanced countries do that. If things become difficult, you get married there and switch your visa type from student to whatever will give you all the privileges.

China is my 3rd choice. Canada is 1 (faster to gain entrance), followed by US as a second choice.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Waist: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
If i were u, I will prefer to go to where there is less immigration problem.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
mzhorlah:
You did not provide enough information.
What course are you looking at?

Besides, you need to act fast as deadline draws closer (that's if you are looking for assistantship anyway)

Check travel page, I am sure you will find answers to your questions

I appreciate. Though, the line "act fast" freaks me out when it comes to school stuff. When I hear the line "act fast" I shake my head and say, "This is not for me."

I need a soft course — unrelated to my previous courses. Something like English or Business studies. Any course I don't need to read, but can pass exams.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Waist:
If i were u, I will prefer to go to where there is less immigration problem.

Like?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Onlinebar: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

I won't forget. We are still within the period.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Tony142: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Since u are lazy to read just choose any school for nigeria, it will be difficult to bribe in abroad, but very easy to get 9A,s for naija without going to class throught out the semester as long as the money is there cheesy
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

That's true. Most advanced countries do that. If things become difficult, you get married there and switch your visa type from student to whatever will give you all the privileges.

China is my 3rd choice. Canada is 1 (faster to gain entrance), followed by US as a second choice.
Marry a Chinese? Even as pretty as my girlfriend is, tall with a pretty good figure, I didn't marry her. grin

She was a model and very popular in school. Man, I have really enjoyed life but don't want you to make mistakes.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

On point. Though, from the conversation we had, it seems Total E&P will be footing the bills, but he wasn't too specific on it yet.

Anyway, all that matters is admission and I'm glad you're here to help because left with me, I'm lackadaisical in anything regarding admission or school — too boring of a process.

My private WhatsApp ends with ...887. I'll chat you with it. How do I message you?
WhatsApp me. I like my niggars to always succeed.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nat404:
Marry a Chinese? Even as pretty as my girlfriend is, tall with a pretty good figure, I didn't marry her. grin

She was a model and very popular in school. Man, I have really enjoyed life but don't want you to make mistakes.

Lol.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nat404:
WhatsApp me. I like my niggars to always succeed.

Let's keep it on hold for now. Let me do some personal research first. If I don't succeed, I'll stretch my hands.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
Tony142:
Since u are lazy to read just choose any school for nigeria, it will be difficult to bribe in abroad, but very easy to get 9A,s for naija without going to class throught out the semester as long as the money is there cheesy

Hahaha.

I'll prefer a school in Anambra or Lagos for business reasons.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

Let's keep it on hold for now. Let me do some personal research first. If I don't succeed, I'll stretch my hands.
No problem.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by NiklauseFred(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Chai! See person!
Tho dude doesn't even know what the lord has done for him.Anyways can we do swapping of uncles? embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by NiklauseFred(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Chai! See person!
Tho dude doesn't even know what the lord has done for him.Anyways can we do swapping of uncles? embarassed embarassed

See opportunities and this guy is busy wasting it!
I cry for you cry

5 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by mzhorlah(f): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

I appreciate. Though, the line "act fast" freaks me out when it comes to school stuff. When I hear the line "act fast" I shake my head and say, "This is not for me."

I need a soft course — unrelated to my previous courses. Something like English or Business studies. Any course I don't need to read, but can pass exams.

Wait! Are you looking at Msc or another Bsc?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Tony142: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
iLegendd:

Hahaha.

I'll prefer a school in Anambra or Lagos for business reasons.
Lol, u are always business minded cheesy
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by completey(f): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nat404:
You can but it's very, very competitive. It's mostly for First Class graduate students if you want to go for masters or excellent WAEC for BSc.

Can I PM you?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
completey:

Can I PM you?
Yes, you can.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by number5(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nat404:
Yes, you can.

I wouldn't want to bore you with requests, i perceive many persons would have requested your help...

I have intentions to put in for a scholarship for my p.hd in the last quater of 2020 (subject to completation of my m.sc by mid 2020) , my country of choice is canada or the US, i would like to connect with you so you put me through and so that i can evaluate my chances and if possible, make a go for it before you leave the country... If you respond in the affirmative, I'll pm you so we chat privately. Thanks
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nat404:
Hahaha. You always sound funny. Pick either US or Canada and forget about China, unless you are smart enough to stand the heat that has to do with China. Also, if the local immigration finds out you are doing business while schooling, you are likely going to be deported. The government also controls the Internet, Google blocked, Facebook and so on. You must use VPN to browse these sites. The Chinese would ruin you unless you are very smart and know how to avoid immigration troubles.

I am helping my brother at the moment with regard to Canada, I also have some sort of personal connection with some schools in the US because of my friends. Some work in the department that has to do with admission. I would leave Nigeria again after next year and may never return if things continue like this.

I'll be glad to help you. Let me know what you want to study and if you need a scholarship or not.

Don't pay me, brother. It's all free. Also, you can do it by yourself.
Can you help me secure admission, thanks. 08030719957
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Benvi:
Can you help me secure admission, thanks. 08030719957
Maybe, maybe not. You can actually do it yourself.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
number5:

I wouldn't want to bore you with requests, i perceive many persons would have requested your help...

I have intentions to put in for a scholarship for my p.hd in the last quater of 2020 (subject to completation of my m.sc by mid 2020) , my country of choice is canada or the US, i would like to connect with you so you put me through and so that i can evaluate my chances and if possible, make a go for it before you leave the country... If you respond in the affirmative, I'll pm you so we chat privately. Thanks
You will have to get your documents ready, and of course take standardized tests and ace them, that is TOEFL or IELTS and GRE depending on what you want to study. If it's Economics or related major, then you need to take GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS.

So, starting preparing for these tests now. "A stitch in time saves nine."

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by number5(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2019
Nat404:
You will have to get your documents ready, and of course take standardized tests and ace them, that is TOEFL or IELTS and GRE depending on what you want to study. If it's Economics or related major, then you need to take GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS.

So, starting preparing for these tests now. "A stitch in time saves nine."

Alright tnx, already making plans towards TOEFL, my discipline is human sciences (Epidemiology/parasitology)
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
ilegend I think you have forget that Christmas gift
thread.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2019
ambitiouschap:
ilegend I think you have forget that Christmas gift

thread.
3 more days. I have written a book on it, so I'll upload the part on keyword and book titling for free. That way, my promise will be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2019
mzhorlah:

Wait! Are you looking at Msc or another Bsc?

MSc, but I can still do another Bsc. if that is the one that comes out.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by luminouzzzzzz(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Nat404:

I shot you a mail bro.
Happy new year in advance
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Loxleyy(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2019
iLegendd:
3 more days. I have written a book on it, so I'll upload the part on keyword and book titling for free. That way, my promise will be fulfilled.
Thanks boss
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

I shot you a mail bro.
Happy new year in advance
Ok, talk to me on my WhatsApp business line. I'm sensitive about replying some PMs now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture] / My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) / But Why Do Yoruba Girls Like Big Chocolate Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.