Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help (8818 Views)

He Wants To Propose To Her Before Traveling Abroad, Please Advise. / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2019
voyy:

Good morning, i am interested in the canada or U.S study process. I have searched for your phone number on your profile and thread but couldn't find any. Or can i just PM you
Searching for my number? Lol, what a drama! I don't reply PMs anymore. I'm sorry about that. Are you ready to start the process?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by voyy: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Nat404:
Searching for my number? Lol, what a drama! I don't reply PMs anymore. I'm sorry about that. Are you ready to start the process?

Yes i am
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2019
voyy:

Yes i am
Ok, drop your number, I shall WhatsApp you.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by mzhorlah(f): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2019
iLegendd:

1. Previous course? Computer related.
2. Study abroad? I have already studied abroad and I know what it entails, but just lazy to go for a second time for a reason which I'll tell you below (all my dreams as a poor child was to study abroad and it has already been achieved, but getting more degrees just don't make sense to me). No, what is in bracket isn't what I said I'll tell you — it's down there.
3. Business? Don't worry about business — God has taken care of it — he never lets his children walk alone (let's keep them on the low).

Abroad is safer and better, but one thing I encountered is tax tax tax. Going to the hospital, you'll pay tax. Imprégnate a girl, you'll pay tax and lots of child support. Drinking water, you'll pay tax. Light, you'll pay tax. Sneeze, you'll pay tax. Shop online, you're in trouble with tax. I know how many thousands of dollars I have spent just to use AC in my room abroad and other things.

Now, in Nigeria.

No, I don't think I need to talk about the things I enjoy for free in this country because it's going to make those who don't have the privilege feel bad. #MouthZipped #StartedFromTheBottom

Also, another hidden reason for not taking this abroad thing seriously is because, when I was abroad, no week passes by without clubbing and wasting money, but here in Nigeria, I have never been to a club and I feel better and save more money for investment.

Now I get. Just think it through dear. If you wanna stay, you can. If you wanna leave, you need to decide on-time because of deadlines.

BTW, why do you wanna change from computer to English grin.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by chizzypresh(f): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2019
iLegendd:

You're still thinking. I go give am to Chioma o.

Lol....Go to Canada jor or you stay here in Nigeria
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2019
I want you to be my mentor through life please
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by voyy: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Nat404:

08139610070. Thanks
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Peaz20: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hello
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Peaz20: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nat404:
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by odapey(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
sseunth:
I am in a group on Facebook. The owner of the group is a lady and she can put you through on how to apply for the admission yourself without using agent.

please I'm interested
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
mzhorlah:

Now I get. Just think it through dear. If you wanna stay, you can. If you wanna leave, you need to decide on-time because of deadlines.

BTW, why do you wanna change from computer to English grin.

1. I'll think about it, but not fast
2. There are three reasons, but one is private while the other two are
A. It doesn't involve solving mathematics or debugging codes like computer
B. I'm a publisher with lots of books I wrote in English, so enrolling to study English abroad puts me in a position of meeting fellow students who speak Spanish, French, Chinese, German, etc. but are trying to learn English as a second language.

Now, the aim is to leverage on these foreigners to translate all my books into different languages for free or for a token in exchange for me to teach them English even though I'm pretending to be a student.

As I earlier said, everything I do has a business idea behind it. Yes, I can hire translators on Upwork or Babecue website for the job, but this method I have in mind has a long-term benefit. I think with long-term in mind — I'm not the "immediate gratification" kind of person.

Anyway, time to advertise:

I wrote an English book for Nigerians and it's just 15k — it's a must-read for those who struggle with English.

You can purchase one for "that your friend" that loves to say, "Omo, he have money," instead of, "Omo, me has money." And a million other blunders.

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by sseunth(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
odapey:

please I'm interested

Search for "the travel abroad hub (ttah)" on Facebook.

It has a member of 4.3k

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Peaz20:

Hello, please I'm interested in starting the process too. I was looking for a way to contact you. Please add my WhatsApp 08164809375�.
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks.
Ok. Have done that.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
voyy:

08139610070. Thanks
That's okay. Just check your WhatsApp message now.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Anyone who is particularly interested in IELTS training would have to pay. It's not free please.

After this training, you will get flying colours.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by DonJiba: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nat404:
Hahaha. You always sound funny. Pick either US or Canada and forget about China, unless you are smart enough to stand the heat that has to do with China. Also, if the local immigration finds out you are doing business while schooling, you are likely going to be deported. The government also controls the Internet, Google blocked, Facebook and so on. You must use VPN to browse these sites. The Chinese would ruin you unless you are very smart and know how to avoid immigration troubles.

I am helping my brother at the moment with regard to Canada, I also have some sort of personal connection with some schools in the US because of my friends. Some work in the department that has to do with admission. I would leave Nigeria again after next year and may never return if things continue like this.

I'll be glad to help you. Let me know what you want to study and if you need a scholarship or not.

Don't pay me, brother. It's all free. Also, you can do it by yourself.
I'll like to get in touch with you on WhatsApp to discuss one or two things with you kindly drop your number so I can add up
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Boomsproperty: 3:02am On Dec 30, 2019
I'm really interested, how can I contact you.. ?
Nat404:
Hahaha. You always sound funny. Pick either US or Canada and forget about China, unless you are smart enough to stand the heat that has to do with China. Also, if the local immigration finds out you are doing business while schooling, you are likely going to be deported. The government also controls the Internet, Google blocked, Facebook and so on. You must use VPN to browse these sites. The Chinese would ruin you unless you are very smart and know how to avoid immigration troubles.

I am helping my brother at the moment with regard to Canada, I also have some sort of personal connection with some schools in the US because of my friends. Some work in the department that has to do with admission. I would leave Nigeria again after next year and may never return if things continue like this.

I'll be glad to help you. Let me know what you want to study and if you need a scholarship or not.

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:48am On Dec 30, 2019
DonJiba:
I'll like to get in touch with you on WhatsApp to discuss one or two things with you kindly drop your number so I can add up
Drop yours, I will WhatsApp you when I'm less busy.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Senorita123(f): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:

Hello bro...pls how can I reach you..I sent u a pm already. Wasn't aware you don't reply them anymore
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2019
Senorita123:

Hello bro...pls how can I reach you..I sent u a pm already. Wasn't aware you don't reply them anymore
Yes, I don't respond to private messages because of some unscrupulous elements. Drop your number, I will WhatsApp you.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Senorita123(f): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
Yes, I don't respond to private messages because of some unscrupulous elements. Drop your number, I will WhatsApp you.

Thanks so much...+2348090919934
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Boomsproperty:
I'm really interested, how can I contact you.. ?
Drop your digits, I will message you. You know I'm working and may not reply you instantly but will try my possible best to do so.

Mechanical engineering is bae. cheesy
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Senorita123:

Thanks so much...+2348090919934
It's okay.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:

Sir can I drop my number also? I need assistance too, in search of a scholarship.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2019
Alright
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by odapey(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2019
sseunth:

Search for "the travel abroad hub (ttah)" on Facebook.
It has a member of 4.3k
thank you
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Newbielearner(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
You can but it's very, very competitive. It's mostly for First Class graduate students if you want to go for masters or excellent WAEC for BSc.

Ok, thanks.

I have a second class upper. I would still try though.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by dotunibrahim7(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
It's okay.
Well done boss...please is there any hope for someone with 2.1 or 2.2 to study Agricultural related course for msc in canada
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Who ever says this life is fair is very mad.

Look at me with my bachelor of pharmacy am hungry to proceed for my masters and probably PhD in public health or clinical pharmacology..

Op. Since u have a sponsor, just make good use of it. You can never know what the future holds for u.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
Ok. Have done that.

Mr Nat plz Hala me on Whatsapp 08131280558
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Deathtk: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:

I'm interested
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Deathtk: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
iLegendd:
I didn't proofread, so ignore errors.

If you know me on this forum, you'll know I no longer like school as I used to. After my BSc., I vowed not to go back.

At that time, an uncle brought 2 scholarships — one for Nigeria and the other for abroad from Total.

As a humble nephew to him, because I respect him, I appreciated it and told him I'll look for admission, but I didn't put any effort in looking for the admission and in the end, he gave them to people who were serious about school.

Another one is: my dad he paid for me to go do masters in Unilag and after picking the form and wasting money, I didn't turn up on the the aptitude test day because it rained. All these happened before Buhari took over.

The reason I created this post is, everything that happened some years ago is about to repeat itself.

Another uncle, my dad's second younger brother, who works with total as a senior staff called me on the 23rd of December and we had a total of 2 hours call on phone. Since I don't call him to beg him for money, he respects me just the same way I respect him.

The call was fun. He told me so many cool things, especially on investment and humility. He told me a story of how he used to suffer back then in 2011 when he was doing his master and the job he had was on hold.

He told me how he used the 2 million he saved from that short-lived work to buy land somewhere in PH while his friends were all buying cars.

How he secretly built a two storey building duplexes without letting anyone know and started generating income from house rent
and how he lives on a low key.

Till today, I don't know that house since he doesn't live there. Also, till today, he doesn't own a car and he isn't married yet. He loves Ned Nwoko — maybe, he is his secret mentor.

He told me how people suspects him of being an Ogboni member and we laughed. In fact, he told me everything. He said, in pidgin English, "See, this life wey you see so is all about plan — if you don't plan, you plan to fail."

He talked about why school is important and how bad people wanted to remove him from work when they resumed, but when the manager saw his new CV with distinction, the plans of the evil ones failed.

He got the contract staff work with his BSc. And while working, he was saving and at the same time enrolled for his masters even though the money wasn't sufficient to cater for all his personal projects in life.

After all the struggles, he had distinction unlike the 2.1 he had during his undergraduate days. So, when they reviewed his new CV and saw distinction, they conducted a new interview and he passed and was instantly upgraded with a private driver for official duties.

The young uncle is single and smiling to the bank every month end through the fruit of his CV.

Oh, by the way, he sent me some Christmas money — he thought I'm probably jobless, but doesn't know "guy men" don't need job again. Buhari don make us wise.

Gradually, he moved over to what I'm currently doing now and I told him about Amazon KDP, but the didn't know much about it, but said, "Is it like Jumia?" And I said yes, but advanced Jumia. I told him lots of great things about the business and he was shocked, but later changed the topic and started taking about going back to school.

"I want you to look for admission, whether in Nigeria or abroad," he said, but deep inside me, I wasn't happy.

"I want you to get your masters next year, 2020, and before you know it, you'll also get your Ph.D and keep them as backups. You can do it along side your online businesses. You never know when something big will happen, so it's good to be prepared," he said.

He talked and talked, but I was bored about all these school talks even though I enjoyed the other parts of the conversation.

So, just to please him, I want to get an admission is an school and I can sort my way to the top. I no wan attend class. To even search for admission online dey boring to me let a lone staying in one stupid class learning rubbish sake of say I want more degree.

I know I can sponsor myself if I want to, but since there is someone who wants to do the spending with "oil money" wetin man go do? I go just humble this time around and pretend as if I like school and see where it leads.

So, I have 3 countries in mind

1. Canada
2. USA
3. China

I chose these 3 countries for business reasons. For Canada, it's cheap car importation. For USA, it's for online business reasons and not going through all the restrictions I face here in Nigeria with our Naija IP. For China, it's electronics importation.

Those are the only countries I have in mind.

For Nigeria, I need the most corrupt school where I sort my way to the top since I'm lazy to read academic books.

So, if you read this far, kindly help me out make I no miss this opportunity this time around. Left with me, I'll miss it because of my laziness in anything regarding school.

PLEASE, HELP.

Please, no agent should scam me o! I no get money o!

Can you teach me the online business you do,thanks and regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wow Girls Can Be Wicked: See What This One Did (pix) / Updated Time-Table for Mr NL Interview / Good Job Or Good Wife: Which Is Harder To Find?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.