Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help (8813 Views)

He Wants To Propose To Her Before Traveling Abroad, Please Advise. / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2020
juniho71:

Hello Nat404,

Please sir i'd love to ask you some questions. I just graduated last year November with a first class degree in biochemistry, I'm yet to go for the one year mandatory service (NYSC). As it stands now, I'm a bit confused about many things...but one thing I'm sure of is I wanna leave this country ASAP to study outside on scholarships. My most preferred country of study is Australia, but I'm beginning to consider USA and Canada for Scholarships. Right now, I'm torn between going for my MSc programe or starting afresh to study medicine (my parents preference)

Any advice sir?
Any scholarship available in the mentioned countries?
And lastly, between the Msc and Medicine....what do you advice I go for.

Thanks
Hi, here are lots of full- scholarships in the UK, US, Canada, even Australia. Unfortunately, you can't study Medicine in any of these countries without starting from post high school. But you can study Nursing. Sorry, how old are you first of all? You can drop your phone number and I will try to add on WhatsApp.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by number5(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Nat404:
You will have to get your documents ready, and of course take standardized tests and ace them, that is TOEFL or IELTS and GRE depending on what you want to study. If it's Economics or related major, then you need to take GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS.

So, starting preparing for these tests now. "A stitch in time saves nine."

Nat, in respect of our earlier discussions quoted above, i would like to keep in touch as i may not be very active on this forum soon, please if you have a group on whatsapp add me up ***** if things work out well as planned, I'll be needing your imput by the year's ending. I wouldn't want to loose contact, that too as you will be leaving the country soon.. Gracias. Pls when quoting or replying this message, delete my number from your quote as i will do same after seeing your reply. Gracias
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2020
number5:

Nat, in respect of our earlier discussions quoted above, i would like to keep in touch as i may not be very active on this forum soon, please if you have a group on whatsapp add me up Bleep if things work out well as planned, I'll be needing your imput by the year's ending. I wouldn't want to loose contact, that too as you will be leaving the country soon.. Gracias. Pls when quoting or replying this message, delete my number from your quote as i will do same after seeing your reply. Gracias
Ok, my brother, I already done that. Would whatsApp you.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nat404:
@Hennyola, sorry I don't reply PMs anymore. If you really would like to talk to me, you can drop your phone number and I shall reach you back.
07069021356,, thank u
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
patoski39:
07069021356,, thank u
Sorry, I've already talked with quite a number of people and I think it's enough now.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nat404:
Hi, here are lots of full- scholarships in the UK, US, Canada, even Australia. Unfortunately, you can't study Medicine in any of these countries without starting from post high school. But you can study Nursing. Sorry, how old are you first of all? You can drop your phone number and I will try to add on WhatsApp.

I'm 21.

Here's my number *****
Thanks.
Sorry sir, but I don't quite understand the post high school stuff, is high school not equivalent to secondary school over here?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
juniho71:

I'm 21.

Here's my number 08182812288
Thanks.
Sorry sir, but I don't quite understand the post high school stuff, is high school not equivalent to secondary school over here?
It is. I will add you. If you are in Lagos, please join EducationUSA fast. And tell them that you want to study in the US with full-funding, free accommodation, monthly stipend and so on.

Surely, they would ask you to take standardized tests. grin
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nat404:
It is. I will add you. If you are in Lagos, please join EducationUSA fast. And tell them that you want to study in the US with full-funding, free accommodation, monthly stipend and so on.

Surely, they would ask you to take standardized tests. grin

Alright, thanks for your time sir..

I'm not in Lagos sir, I base in Abuja. Can I still join? And where can one find this EducationUSA platform?

About the standardized test, no worries...I'll prepare hard and I'm optimistic.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
juniho71:

Alright, thanks for your time sir...my number is in my previous reply.

Once again...thanks
That's okay.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
juniho71:

Alright, thanks for your time sir..

I'm not in Lagos sir, I base in Abuja. Can I still join? And where can one find this EducationUSA platform?

About the standardized test, no worries...I'll prepare hard and I'm optimistic.
Yes, you can. There's EducationUSA in Abuja too. I don't have the address right now but you can Google it.

Please take a look at this link for full scholarships and click on it to view the page.

https://www.scholars4dev.com/8319/fully-funded-scholarships-international-students/

Please make sure you view the bottom of that page, because it contains a lot of scholarships, more scholarships.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nat404:
Yes, you can. There's EducationUSA in Abuja too. I don't have the address right now but you can Google it.

Please take a look at this link for full scholarships and click on it to view the page.

https://www.scholars4dev.com/8319/fully-funded-scholarships-international-students/

Please make sure you view the bottom of that page, because it contains a lot of scholarships, more scholarships.

Thanks so much sir...
I'll sure look for the EducationUSA group in Abuja.
I've been checking out the scholarships since yesterday....
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nat404:
Hahaha. You always sound funny. Pick either US or Canada and forget about China, unless you are smart enough to stand the heat that has to do with China. Also, if the local immigration finds out you are doing business while schooling, you are likely going to be deported. The government also controls the Internet, Google blocked, Facebook and so on. You must use VPN to browse these sites. The Chinese would ruin you unless you are very smart and know how to avoid immigration troubles.

I am helping my brother at the moment with regard to Canada, I also have some sort of personal connection with some schools in the US because of my friends. Some work in the department that has to do with admission. I would leave Nigeria again after next year and may never return if things continue like this.

I'll be glad to help you. Let me know what you want to study and if you need a scholarship or not.

Don't pay me, brother. It's all free. Also, you can do it by yourself.

Please Nat, can I Pm you?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Beyin7: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
go to the u.s for school and connection
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
BiggyB242:

Please Nat, can I Pm you?
No.

Write what you want here.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Bawsse(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nat404:
Searching for my number? Lol, what a drama! I don't reply PMs anymore. I'm sorry about that. Are you ready to start the process?

Please message me on WhatsApp too 07083780104
I have already written my ielts test and I got an overall of 8.0
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nat404:
Sorry, I've already talked with quite a number of people and I think it's enough now.
ok.. But I wan ask o, Where b d best country to go football school?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Bawsse:

Please message me on WhatsApp too 07083780104
I have already written my ielts test and I got an overall of 8.0
Congrats. Just tell me, what do you want?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Bawsse(m): 2:20am On Jan 08, 2020
Nat404:
Congrats. Just tell me, what do you want?
I wanna japa japa.... Canada, Germany, UK, any good country I can get admission
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Bawsse:

I wanna japa japa.... Canada, Germany, UK, any good country I can get admission
Hahaha. Well, I already posted a link here, you can check it out. Good luck to you!
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
patoski39:
ok.. But I wan ask o, Where b d best country to go football school?
No best country. But Europe seems the best.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nat404:
No best country. But Europe seems the best.
how much u know say e go fit cost me... I mean, visa, school fees etc
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
patoski39:
how much u know say e go fit cost me... I mean, visa, school fees etc
I can link you to Germany or Spain where you get to learn great football philosophy. But it's not free.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nat404:
I can link you to Germany or Spain where you get to learn great football philosophy. But it's not free.
how much make I budget 4 evry evry
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Zannx(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2020
09093159971.. Am very interested sir
@Nat404
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2020
sseunth:
I am in a group on Facebook. The owner of the group is a lady and she can put you through on how to apply for the admission yourself without using agent.
I'm also interested in joining this group, if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by dejiogundipe(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nat404:
Hi, what's your nationality?

Good day sir. Please HI me on WhatsApp tru 08063513938. Its urgent. Thanks
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
dejiogundipe:

Good day sir. Please HI me on WhatsApp tru 08063513938. Its urgent. Thanks
Ok but sorry, I don't chat for free anymore.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by peeps4u: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Nigeria getting good is not in this generation or 3 generations from now, wise people should be their "personal presidents" and control their destinies. I'm happy you know this.

How can I get this book pleaae and how much?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2020
peeps4u:

How can I get this book pleaae and how much?

Unavailable to the public.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by cooooooks(m): 12:14am On Mar 16, 2020
If you're interested in getting papers as well, look at Canada and Nordic Europe and Australia.

For most of these schools, you will need:
- IELTS
- GRE in related subjects
- Degree Evaluation of your BSc. If your uni is Covenant or a Federal university, you're better placed.

If you can take an international certification exam for your degree (CPA for Accounting for example), even better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.