Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help (8807 Views)

He Wants To Propose To Her Before Traveling Abroad, Please Advise. / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
juniho71:

Sir can I drop my number also? I need assistance too, in search of a scholarship.
I'm sorry I've talked with quite a number of people here already, it's enough for now. Will do that next time.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
dotunibrahim7:
Well done boss...please is there any hope for someone with 2.1 or 2.2 to study Agricultural related course for msc in canada
Not in Canada but in the US. However, you must take GRE and score high.

I already recommended a school for someone here for full-funding. First thing first, you need to prepare for this standardized test, in the process evaluate your transcript also.

Stay cool and have a nice day!
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
banjo022:

Mr Nat plz Hala me on Whatsapp 08131280558
Because you already dropped you, I would talk to you. You'll be the final person. I am busy.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Pkay28(f): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
Ok. Have done that.

Helo Nat,compliments of the season, please i am intrested in starting thr process, please heres my whatssp..09052684242...I am looking forward to hearing from you...Made a 2.1...In university of Nigeria Nsukka and want to run masters/ schorlarship in sociology,social work, human resorces, Religion, History and international studies, Business Admin...thank you in anticipation as i await your message,God bless...
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Pkay28(f): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
Because you already dropped you, I would talk to you. You'll be the final person. I am busy.

Please i beg of you, ���,,, this could be the chaange of serenity i need, i was supposed to get married on te 28th but was valled off one week before, i havent been myself and my family wants me to try studies outside the country to put my mind at ease, please help me...doesnt matter anywhere����..I just have to find peace of mind ....Please sir....i m not lyjng,evidence will be sent to you at your request...Please ���
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
sseunth:
I am in a group on Facebook. The owner of the group is a lady and she can put you through on how to apply for the admission yourself without using agent.
wetin b d group name?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by ImDStar: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
Anyone who is particularly interested in IELTS training would have to pay. It's not free please.

After this training, you will get flying colours.

Good evening Nat404, please I am interested in starting the process too, please help me out.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Boomsproperty: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
Drop your digits, I will message you. You know I'm working and may not reply you instantly but will try my possible best to do so.

Mechanical engineering is bae. cheesy
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Boomsproperty: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
+2347062449225 is my WhatsApp number, please put me in mind
Nat404:
Drop your digits, I will message you. You know I'm working and may not reply you instantly but will try my possible best to do so.

Mechanical engineering is bae. cheesy
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Talkwisdom(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
Anyone who is particularly interested in IELTS training would have to pay. It's not free please.

After this training, you will get flying colours.
I am interested bro,how much is involved here?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
I'm sorry I've talked with quite a number of people here already, it's enough for now. Will do that next time.

Alright, thank you.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Deathtk:

Can you teach me the online business you do,thanks and regards

Sadly, our mentorship is currently unavailable. We'll let you know when it's available.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by dotunibrahim7(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
Not in Canada but in the US. However, you must take GRE and score high.

I already recommended a school for someone here for full-funding. First thing first, you need to prepare for this standardized test, in the process evaluate your transcript also.

Stay cool and have a nice day!
okay thanks ...so no chance for canada
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Talkwisdom:
I am interested bro,how much is involved here?
$100 or 36,200.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Mamrah(f): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
Hahaha. You always sound funny. Pick either US or Canada and forget about China, unless you are smart enough to stand the heat that has to do with China. Also, if the local immigration finds out you are doing business while schooling, you are likely going to be deported. The government also controls the Internet, Google blocked, Facebook and so on. You must use VPN to browse these sites. The Chinese would ruin you unless you are very smart and know how to avoid immigration troubles.

I am helping my brother at the moment with regard to Canada, I also have some sort of personal connection with some schools in the US because of my friends. Some work in the department that has to do with admission. I would leave Nigeria again after next year and may never return if things continue like this.

I'll be glad to help you. Let me know what you want to study and if you need a scholarship or not.

Don't pay me, brother. It's all free. Also, you can do it by yourself.

I need help with schooling in USA for masters too.. Thanks
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pkay28:

Helo Nat,compliments of the season, please i am intrested in starting thr process, please heres my whatssp..09052684242...I am looking forward to hearing from you...Made a 2.1...In university of Nigeria Nsukka and want to run masters/ schorlarship in sociology,social work, human resorces, Religion, History and international studies, Business Admin...thank you in anticipation as i await your message,God bless...
I'll WhatsApp you after the New Year. Australia, United States, Canada and the UK. But you are likely going to get a full-funding or at least 80 percent scholarship in the US. I will also talk to my friend from New Zealand to figure out if there's any scholarship there because New Zealand's tuition fees are usually so high.

Just prepare for GRE test and of course, evaluate your transcript. Very important!
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mamrah:

I need help with schooling in USA for masters too.. Thanks
What kind of help? Are you ready to work hard so as to make your dreams come through?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pkay28:

Please i beg of you, ���,,, this could be the chaange of serenity i need, i was supposed to get married on te 28th but was valled off one week before, i havent been myself and my family wants me to try studies outside the country to put my mind at ease, please help me...doesnt matter anywhere����..I just have to find peace of mind ....Please sir....i m not lyjng,evidence will be sent to you at your request...Please ���
Sorry about that. Don't be so downhearted. I will talk to you after the Next Year.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Talkwisdom(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nat404:
$100 or 36,200.
okay,I will get it in touch soon
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by mzhorlah(f): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
iLegendd:

1. I'll think about it, but not fast
2. There are three reasons, but one is private while the other two are
A. It doesn't involve solving mathematics or debugging codes like computer
B. I'm a publisher with lots of books I wrote in English, so enrolling to study English abroad puts me in a position of meeting fellow students who speak Spanish, French, Chinese, German, etc. but are trying to learn English as a second language.

Now, the aim is to leverage on these foreigners to translate all my books into different languages for free or for a token in exchange for me to teach them English even though I'm pretending to be a student.

As I earlier said, everything I do has a business idea behind it. Yes, I can hire translators on Upwork or Babecue website for the job, but this method I have in mind has a long-term benefit. I think with long-term in mind — I'm not the "immediate gratification" kind of person.

Anyway, time to advertise:

I wrote an English book for Nigerians and it's just 15k — it's a must-read for those who struggle with English.

You can purchase one for "that your friend" that loves to say, "Omo, he have money," instead of, "Omo, me has money." And a million other blunders.

I studied English. Thank you grin

*Modified*

English transcends writing though. It's not as easy as you think it is. It might be quite difficult to switch but I wish you the best in it.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Deathtk: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2019
iLegendd:

Sadly, our mentorship is currently unavailable. We'll let you know when it's available.
thanks
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by DonJiba: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Nat404:
Hahaha. You always sound funny. Pick either US or Canada and forget about China, unless you are smart enough to stand the heat that has to do with China. Also, if the local immigration finds out you are doing business while schooling, you are likely going to be deported. The government also controls the Internet, Google blocked, Facebook and so on. You must use VPN to browse these sites. The Chinese would ruin you unless you are very smart and know how to avoid immigration troubles.

I am helping my brother at the moment with regard to Canada, I also have some sort of personal connection with some schools in the US because of my friends. Some work in the department that has to do with admission. I would leave Nigeria again after next year and may never return if things continue like this.

I'll be glad to help you. Let me know what you want to study and if you need a scholarship or not.

I beg of you I'll like to know the whole processing and how you can be of help as am planning getting things done
This is my WhatsApp number 08167243758
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2019
DonJiba:
I beg of you I'll like to know the whole processing and how you can be of help as am planning getting things done
Ok, my brother. I will talk to you after the New Year.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2020
DonJiba:
Do you want to buy an IELTS textbook from me?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by prisca77(f): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Boomsproperty:
I'm really interested, how can I contact you.. ?

Hello Please I need your help as regards scholarship to US or Canada.

I applied last year to China but I was not given. Please help
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by prisca77(f): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nat404:

Hello please I need your help as regards Scholarship to Canada or US. I applied last year to China but I was not given.please help
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Genfront: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
please I'm interested. number

Nat404:

Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
prisca77:

Hello please I need your help as regards Scholarship to Canada or US. I applied last year to China but I was not given.please help
Sorry about it, which school is that?
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by prisca77(f): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nat404:

University of Science and Technology, China

Huazhong University of Science and Technology

Wuhan University.

I was rejected by all
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by prisca77(f): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nat404:

University of Science and Technology China

Huazhong University of Technology

Wuhan University

Got rejected by all.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2020
prisca77:

Wuhan University

Got rejected by all.
These schools are anti-Nigeria. Apply to other universities, but then again, quite a number of schools also reject admission from Nigeria. While others would grant you admission.
Re: Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help by Nat404: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2020
prisca77:

Wuhan University

Got rejected by all.
What do you want to study? Why not apply elsewhere like Germany? But if you insist in China, there are still a couple of schools that can grant you scholarships.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Sex Facts That Will Make You Laugh / See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets / Guys Review 8 Different Types Of Vaginas (yes, Really)for (wo)men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.